Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

An Adventure between two non-combatants

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
brooklynrage

brooklynrage

Poké : 1986

An Adventure between two non-combatants - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: An Adventure between two non-combatants   An Adventure between two non-combatants - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 6:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Giles took another look at his mental list of places he still needed to visit. He has already been to the Northeastern Mountains, the West…twice, and around Grassveil. He still has to go to many places in this world, but he decided that he was going to wait until he got stronger. Rainforest Town was not that far away from Grassveil, and he has not ventured through there yet, so that is where he went. The town itself was not much of interest to the shuckle, but everything around it.

He heard of a hill that pokemon of his strength often go to. It was surrounded by woods, “probably another dungeon,” thought Giles. He gave the woods a good look. “I’m not sure if I can handle this all on my own. Well, it looks like I am going to have to find out now aren’t I?”

(15/25 energy, -10 from entrance)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

An Adventure between two non-combatants - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Adventure between two non-combatants   An Adventure between two non-combatants - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 8:56 pm

The Gastly watched the Shuckle fall asleep. it seemed the hypnosis he had used worked. He chuckled. That was one down, now he had to find the Houndour and the Fletchling. The Gastly looked around and floated in the direction they had gone to. He had to hurry. The Gastly knew he was reaching the edge of the forest. He could see them now, in the distance. He floated after them, trying to catch them.

Niracamda looked behind her. She wished she didn't now. Right behind her was the Gastly she had been trying to run away from. Niracamda started running faster, which was difficult with the Fletchling. The exit was not far now. The Gastly was catching up to her. She had to make it. She was going to help the Fletchling. Almost....She was almost there...

Niracamda ran from between the trees into the grassy terrains. Niracamda was panting a lot and looked behind her. She saw the Gastly floating between the trees. He hesitated. "Heh, guess I lose this time." He said before floating away. She was relieved, but at the same time also worried. What had happened to Giles? She had to find him.

Before she could move, the Fletchling started stirring. "Ugh..." Niracamda quickly put the bird down and watched as it opened her eyes. "Where am I?" She looked up, at Nira and jumped up. "Wait...Did you save me? Thank you. I thought I was done for." The Fletchling took out an Apple and gave it to Nira. "I want you to have this. I wish I could give you more but this is all I have for now. I'm really grateful for you saving me. I should hurry home. My parents must be worried." After giving the apple, the Fletchling fluttered up and flew away.

Niracamda watched as the bird flew away, a bit dumbfounded. The bird had been speaking really fast, she wasn't able to say anything. Well, it didn't really matter. She had other things to worry about now. The Houndour put the apple in her bag and started running to where she had left Giles. She was hoping he was ok.

The Shiny Houndour managed to find Giles back at the clearing. She quickly ran up to him, worried that something was wrong. Nira was rather relieved to see Giles was only sleeping. She tried to wake the Shuckle up, but it was to no avail. She figured he had been put asleep in some way. She had no items to wake him up, but staying there was dangerous. Niracamda looked around and started dragging Giles out of the forest, where there were no ferals.
Back to top Go down

An Adventure between two non-combatants
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4