Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Saku's Drawing and .gif Editing Services

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

Saku's Drawing and .gif Editing Services Empty
PostSubject: Saku's Drawing and .gif Editing Services   Saku's Drawing and .gif Editing Services EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:32 pm

You're walking in the woods. There's no one around and your phone is dead. Suddenly, a person wearing a long coat moves towards you, whispering.

Hello, my name is.....Saku.

My business....art.

Indeed, there are many, many art shops around, so why pick mine?

*shadily looks left and right*

...I got the goods.

Goods that nobody else has.

I can....

*opens coat*:

Edit gifs.

Wait don't leave!

Uh I got some normal wares too--!

*frantically searches around coat*:

Haha that's about it though....

Hi everyone.

Sorry about the introduction haha.

So basically, I'm rebooting my old shop, since my life has been devoted to art recently. You know you've got it bad when you have to resist all urges to draw on these brand new blank notebooks orz.

Uh, basically, the 'coat' parts are my examples of my art in that field, so I don't really need to go and repost that...

Oh yeah, rules are probably good!

Rules:

1. No NSFW of any kind.
This is pretty self-explanatory. Personally, I'm just not comfortable with drawing that type of stuff. Besides, this site is PG-13. So for the sake of everyone, please make it something acceptable.

2. Please understand that I'm not good at everything.

A sort of big one that is often overlooked in these types of things, I am superhuman. When you draw, you do gain skills which gets transferred all over, however unfortunately the simple truth is that the more you draw a certain thing, the better you get at said certain thing. I'm still learning, so you can look at my art blog for a general idea of things that I have done.

3. If you would like a sort of reference of where I am at, ask!

Somewhat self-explanatory, if I'm working on your art/gif and you want to see how it's doing then ask! On another note, if you would like the file itself and the layers intact, you probably should put that somewhere in the request!

4. I am currently in school.

Is this even a rule? Either way it's important. Please do not pester me to excess about your commission. My teachers this year give a lot of homework daily and I have to study for each class, so while generally I can create stuff over the weekend, (in fact, that's probably exactly when I will start on commissions/finish them) I might not be able to do it because I'm simply too busy to draw. I love drawing, don't get me wrong. But last year I sort of messed up and drew all the time. I don't want to do that this year. So maybe a little nudge if you see me and it's taking over a week.

5. Once I start on your commission, I will require payment upfront.

It's simply a formality but I would really like you guys to pay when I am ready to start on your commission.

6. If you aren't satisfied with your commission, you can ask for a refund!
We all have those days where you don't do your best. So if that happens, and I agree that the final product was faulty, you will always get your money back on the commission. Kudos to me being unable to finish your commission.

7. I can say no.
As stupid as this may be, I figured I might as well put this rule here. Basically, one of many things can happen.
1. I might feel uncomfortable drawing it (mainly with extreme gore I have hemophobia haha orz)
2. I might not be able to draw it, or at least draw it well.
3. etc.
So it's better I be upfront and tell you that 'no I won't do it' than leave you hanging.

Now here's the fun part. Prices, times and other stuff.

I'm more of a visual person, so uh here's a chart!
Type
Variations
Approximate Time:
Poke Estimation:
.gif Editing
None
2-3 Days
5 poke per frame
Digital Art

300x350 px

1 Day

100 poke

1000x1500 px

2-3 Days

500 poke

+Additional Characters

Depends

+50 per Character

+Basic Background

1 Day

+0 poke

+Complex Background

2-4 Days

+50 poke
Character Design
None
1-2 Days
100 Poke
Traditional Art

Sketchy
1 Day
20 Poke

Grayscale
1 Day
40 Poke

Fully Colored
1-2 Days
80 Poke

+Additional Characters
1-2 Days
+20 per Character

+Basic Background1 Day+0 Poke

+Complex Background1 Day+20 Poke
And that's about it! Of course, this is just an estimate and we can talk about the price at anytime!

Tips and Tricks:

1. The simpler the picture you want me to edit to the .gif (like say, the anon's head), the better the outcome will be.
2. While transparent pictures aren't necessary for .gif creation, and won't affect the price, do not ask for a refund if it's not that smooth, as I have to each time make the picture 'transparent', which makes the .gif look a bit choppy.
3. Traditional is quicker, and the drawn part tends to be much nicer than Digital Art, however since I have to take the pictures with my phone, the picture blurs a little. On the other hand, Digital Art takes more time, but the coloring is extremely smooth and vibrant. The proportions are generally more off in Digital art than Traditional.

That wraps it up! Thanks for reading this by the way (It was kinda a lot admittedly).

tl;dr: Hi I'm Saku and welcome 2 my art crib B^]

Requests:

Last edited by Sakura on Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:34 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

PostSubject: Re: Saku's Drawing and .gif Editing Services   Saku's Drawing and .gif Editing Services EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:10 am

Type: (Human/human-like, Humanized Pokemon, Pokemon) Human with Fox Ears
Description: (What you want it to look like, if color, what color eyes, clothes etc.) KITSUNE "FOX" FIRA (her bio is in the TRRPoE topic, and I can provide you wit a small comic for referance if you want :3)
Words: (Writing is not my strongest point but will try)
Background: (What you want the background to be, none if you dont care) None X3
Color: (If you want it colored or not) If you want to :3
Other: (Anything i forgotten ) Nuuupe XD

Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Saku's Drawing and .gif Editing Services   Saku's Drawing and .gif Editing Services EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:12 am

Let's go fox XD Now to start my new adventure 8D jk.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Saku's Drawing and .gif Editing Services   Saku's Drawing and .gif Editing Services EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:36 am

http://piplupsakura.deviantart.com/#/d5gw8zq Fox finished yours :) It's not that good though...
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Saku's Drawing and .gif Editing Services   Saku's Drawing and .gif Editing Services EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 9:06 am

[UPDATE]

Everything has been updated I got rid of my past self permanently she is gone 5ever finally
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Saku's Drawing and .gif Editing Services   Saku's Drawing and .gif Editing Services EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 9:48 pm

Okie. *throws money at you*

IMAGE OF ARTNESS ONE:
-Size-
I'd prefer to keep this on the cheap side with 300x350 px so I can afford future commissions but if you need to make it bigger so it'll look nicer I can pay the 500 and just rp moneyz back up. ^^
-Description-
Nick is a short haired individual who's hair is naturally brown. the ends of his hair are a slight red due to him dying his hair at one point, but its not too obvious. His height is slightly less than average, him ending up shorter than most people he meets. As for his build, he doesn't pack many muscles and has average human strength. His right arm is entirely grey mechanical steel, and is obvious in appearance about this, and is connected to his body, he cannot feel with it due to it being electronic and lacking the ability to tell his nerves what to feel. The finger tips can change into sharp claws that can cut through flesh and dig into things easily to assist with grappling. In a day out and about in the city, Nick will wear long sleeved shirts or jackets and leather gloves to hide his robotic arm. He prefers to look decent, but not stand out or give people any reason to look at him, so he wears plain clothes with no logos or designs. Logos and designs attract attention to him as curious eyes attract to the bright colors of a shirt, jacket, or pants to read what they state all the time, so he prefers not doing such a thing.
-Notes-
I don't care if you decide whether or not to cover the robotic arm and sadly I don't have a reference image. He's a bit on the short side and he's very antisocial and paranoid. Go ahead with whatever pose you want that isn't something like him mooning the viewer and he also has a pet rat named Lula i'd like somewhere in the picture, i don't care what color the rat is either. In other words just draw this guy in whatever digital arty fashion you want. Doesn't have to be full body, it can just be waist up and shiz like with the Sable gif ya made ^^
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Saku's Drawing and .gif Editing Services   Saku's Drawing and .gif Editing Services EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 12:33 am

nick f U RR RRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saku's Drawing and .gif Editing Services   Saku's Drawing and .gif Editing Services Empty

Back to top Go down

Saku's Drawing and .gif Editing Services
Page 1 of 1