Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

From Your Perspective

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

Poké : 4490

From Your Perspective Empty
PostSubject: From Your Perspective   From Your Perspective EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 5:41 am

Energy: 16 - 5 (entrance fee) = 11

Equipped Item: Joy Ribbon

Floating through Pecha Forest was Adamantine, who was still excited from the other day. In merely hours that day, it had successfully joined the guild under Team Radiance and became familiar with its teammate Clyde and the esteemed Guildmaster Faye (to an extent). Yes, this feeling does seem quite thrilling, almost as if I cannot wait to begin! However, perhaps I should be fully prepared before embarking on my first mission. I must prepare myself physically and mentally before pushing my body to its very limits. it thought with a cheerful look in its eye. The forest was a lot more populated by feral Pokémon than the pond, but that was exactly what the Beldum had accounted for whilst debating on where to travel to.

In fact, this small exploration would only prepare Adamantine for the many things ahead of it. Team ranks, the struggle to aid Lord Arceus if it was presented the chance, evolution, and perhaps even the elusive Mega Evolution were all exciting and mysterious challenges the robot-like Pokémon had been thinking about. ...Wait. I must be patient with subjects such as these; they will present opportunities when I am prepared, and I should not attempt to rush into them. it thought with a light nod. For now, it was just Adam and the forest, taking things one slowed yet steady step at a time.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

PostSubject: Re: From Your Perspective   From Your Perspective EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 5:27 am

(14 - 5 = 9)

Why was it called the "Holy War?" This doesn't feel all that holy, and she really didn't want to be involved. Sure, helping lord Arceus is one of the most honorable moment a Pokemon has the right to receive. However, what use could she be? Despite being a fire type, she just can't find a way to use her fire attacks. And it's not like she tried either, she ate a lot of spicy food, she meditated to find her "Flames." It was useless! But she refused to give up now. All she had to do is find a fire type like her, and they'll help her perfect her flames!

Vulcana got off from the rock and continued with her training. She inhaled, finding that spark to ignite her flames. Once she thought she got it, she fired her ember attack, only to diminish a few moments after it left her mouth. "Why can't I get this right..." She then notices a strange Pokemon floating past her. It looked... Alien. Like it was out of this world or something. She wanted to call out to this mysterous Pokemon, but she bit her tongue. For all she knew, it was a feral, or worse. She looked around to find somewhere to hide. Unfortunately, she was too far away from any hiding place to go without getting caught. She instead sighed and got to her battle stance. "G-go away! I have a very strong fire attack, and I'm not afraid to use it!" She bluffed.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: From Your Perspective   From Your Perspective EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 12:27 am

Energy: 11

The Steel type was startled by a fairly high and threatening voice. Adamantine turned to face the source, locking gazes with a Larvesta in a combat stance. It couldn't recognize the bug from town, so it assumed it was some sort of traveler. Then again, if it attacked, the Beldum knew nothing of how to defend itself from fire, which would deal quite a bit of damage to it. ...What should I do? If I assume the worst and attack, I could potentially scare away this Larvesta. If I let my guard down and introduce myself as an ally, she may decide to attack whilst I am vulnerable... it thought. Both methods could work better than the other in certain situations, but attacking seemed like a bit of a stretch. After all, Adam trusted its own ability to fight in case it was incorrect.

"I do not mean you harm unless you intend on unleashing your previously mentioned Fire type attack." it spoke to the Bug type. Suddenly, a thought struck it; what if this Pokémon was set off by its monotone? For all it knew, this Larvesta could assume them to be an extraterrestrial and begin its assault. If they intend on violence to resolve this encounter, I will not back down. I do hope they would accept my offer of mercy, however... it thought with a tense expression in its eye.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: From Your Perspective   From Your Perspective EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 5:03 am

See look at this strange Pokemon with a cautious eye, not daring to look away. And then it spoke. It sounds so strange, as if he wasn't putting any emotions into it at all. It was enough for the larvesta to freak out and shoot out pellets of flames. Unfortunately, the attack quickly faded away before it even got to the alien Pokemon. "AH! Uh... T-that's just a warm up! I know that can be better than that!" So she says, but her voice trembled a bit, and her body shook. It knew about her inability to use her fire attack, and worse yet, there was nothing she could do to defend herself. She's doomed! "...Don't hurt me, whatever you are. I-I'm just passing through. You... wouldn't do anything to me, right alien?"

Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: From Your Perspective   From Your Perspective EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 4:47 am

The tone of the Larvesta softened Adam's demeanor even more than it already was. ...It appears that I pass off as threatening to this Bug type. it thought with a slight shake of its head and a closed eye. Most Pokémon never saw itself as frightening (except when surprised or any coincidence of the like), so this was a completely new experience. "Do not fret, Larvesta. I will not harm you." it stated in a calm yet still monotone voice to appear less ominous. In an attempt to make the confrontation even less tense, Adamantine lowered its levitation level to make eye contact with the stranger... or at least as much as having a single eye would allow.

"Hello, my name is Adamantine. I am a Grassveil Guild member under a newly formed team." it stated. If anything, would the reassurance of the guild calm the stranger? To show proof, the Beldum pulled out its Explorer Bow and allowed the stranger to examine it. "Do you happen to be identified as something? Perhaps you could enlighten me as to your name." Adamantine said with a somewhat friendly appeal.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: From Your Perspective   From Your Perspective EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 4:32 am

Vulcana shook violently when this... Thing Spoke. It sounded all gentlemen like, but she's not going to trust it. It was when the Beldum mentioned the guild and pulled it's explorer bow and showed it to the bug type did she relax, if not for a little bit. "An explorer's guild? You mean the guild that helps Pokemon like me?" She did hear about this guild before, and the stories she heard were interesting to say the least. However, she didn't have the motivation to even consider joining something like that. She' on a more important task. Regardless, seeing that the strange Pokemon isn't a threat, she bowed her head in respect. "I'm sorry... I... you were just strange and..." And then something came to mind. She was in a dungeon, and without any attack she can use effectively, she's defenseless. She sobbed quietly, fear coming back to her.

"I'm just trying to learn how to use my fire attacks... I... I forgot that this is a dungeon... I... can't fight..."
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: From Your Perspective   From Your Perspective EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 7:36 am

"...It is alright. I am often mistaken for one with harmful intentions." Adamantine said with a patient look. Though it wasn't necessarily true, it was the least it could say to cheer up the Larvesta. Her silent crying brought a sense of awkwardness to the metal entity, almost to the point of it blaming itself for this. Though I do not have control over this, I still feel remorse for frightening this traveler... it thought with a slight shake of its head. Blame was never put on the Beldum, but it felt the pressing shame anyways. Though it did not want to be rude, the actions of the stranger seemed almost pitiful in its own way.

When the Bug type mentioned her lack of training, Adam looked up with an intrigued look. The threat to unleash a Fire type attack was a bluff? Maybe it was the truth, but not perfected? Either way, the Steel type wanted to help. "You do not possess conscious control over the element of fire...? Odd. You seem fairly capable of producing such energy." Adamantine stated whilst studying the Larvesta. Nothing out of the ordinary stood out, so what was the problem? "Do you mind showing me an attack? Perhaps I may provide some advice from watching an attack." The Iron Ball Pokémon wasn't a Move Tutor, but if anything obvious stood out as to problems, it wouldn't hesitate to speak up and help this stranger out.

MCLikeANinja carried out 10 launched of one Pecha Forest :
From Your Perspective PopjRW4 , From Your Perspective P6v4XNN , From Your Perspective 2FrD83b , From Your Perspective RvuSukW , From Your Perspective OnZbjOw , From Your Perspective HUdHrl3 , From Your Perspective HUdHrl3 , From Your Perspective O9xqXFR , From Your Perspective 4LTlrqA , From Your Perspective D79y4LB
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: From Your Perspective   From Your Perspective EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 5:13 am

This Pokemon, as strange as it is, was really nice. Maybe she shouldn't have judged it like that? Plus, he isn't the type of Pokemon to be a feral to these dungeons. Valcana sniffed, slowly warming up to this Alien Pokemon. "It's just... you're so strange..." It was then it mentioned something about helping her use her fire? Was it a fire type? Could it tell her what she could do to improve yourself? "If....If you are a fire type... I suppose I can show you my attack... - She shifted her focus on a flower next to her, and build up flames in her stomach. She got ready, inhaled, and exhaled to fire her ember like pellets at it. Unfortunately, the flames died out before it even got near the flower.

"See... I don't understand..."
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: From Your Perspective   From Your Perspective EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 4:23 am

Energy: 11 - # that I can't remember, doesn't matter, because it = 0 :P

Though it knew nothing of the anatomy of Larvestas, Adamantine had no idea what went wrong with the Bug type's attack. The Ember (or at least how the form made it seem to be) was perfectly executed on the physical scale. If that was the case... What was wrong? "...That is strange. I saw no errors in your execution other than the result." the Beldum stated. There was always the option of the issue lying in the mental outlook of the attack or heredity... But Adam settled on the mental outlook holding the issue. After all, what were the odds that she had a parent with the same condition?

"There is a possibility that your mental state whilst executing the attack throws you off and affects the results." Adamantine said. "Tell me, what do you think about when you release an Ember?"
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: From Your Perspective   From Your Perspective EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 4:53 am

"...Mentally?" What did he mean by that? Her thoughts were causing her flames to be weak? The Strange Pokemon then asked if Vulcana thought of anything when using her attack. "Oh... I was thinking about improving it. I'm not pure blood, so that's why my flame is weak. My parents said I would learn in time... but I still haven't got it..." What's the point in these questions? How was this supposed to help her? In fact, when she looked at it more closely, it didn't really look like it was a fire type. If isn't a fire type, how could he possibly know how to use fire? "Excuse me... you don't look like a fire type... How do you understand all of this?"

She can still remember what made her go on this journey, trying to find any fire types who is willing to teach her how to control her fire attack. Yet, if this Pokemon help finish that goal, Vulcana will be the most happiest Pokemon in a while.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: From Your Perspective   From Your Perspective EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 9:36 pm

Energy: 0

She is approaching this correctly, but- ...Ah. There is the answer. it noted with a nod. Heredity is the cause of her lack of mastery. Adamantine's thoughts were interrupted by the Larvesta's question. It was a good point; how did the Steel type know anything about this that was credible? It was literally just using common sense and opinions to guess why the Bug type couldn't control fire. "You are correct. I am not a Fire type, so do not let your hopes raise that I have the answer to your problem." it stated. Though a bit depressing, Adam didn't want the Larvesta to feel discouraged by the fact that it knew almost nothing of her species.

"I suppose there are ways to determine if it can be surfaced by real-time combat experiences... Would you perhaps like to accompany me to find ferals to attack?" it offered with an expecting look. Adamantine still didn't know the Larvesta's name, but it didn't care. All the Beldum could think of at the moment was helping her make progress on (if not awaken) her fire. "Of course, if you would rather, I would also not mind playing a practice dummy for your attacks." The metal entity didn't necessarily fear this option either, seeing as she didn't have the control to unleash dangerous flames yet.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: From Your Perspective   From Your Perspective EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 10:34 pm

So he wasn't? This was rather discouraging. How did it expect her to learn how to use fire attacks effectively, if it wasn't a fire type it. Yet, it asked a new question regarding going with it to find a feral. That, or just using it as a test dummy. Either answer was conflicting. On one hand, she didn't want to fight a feral, it would just laugh at her pathetic attack. On the other, she didn't really wanted to hurt Adam.... "... Could we fight a feral then? If you know what you're doing, then I don't mind you helping me... but I don't think this will work."

If this works, and she could finally use her ember attack better. Adam would be in her debt.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: From Your Perspective   From Your Perspective EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 3:28 am

Adamantine nodded in response. If she managed to perform a successful attack, I would be injured more severely than usual due to my typing. Such an attack would be devastating to my metallic structure... it thought with a small nagging feeling of worry. "Excellent. I will search for a feral-" the Beldum began, only to spot a lone Zigzagoon. To coax the raccoon into attacking, the Steel type quickly picked up several items around the area, keeping one stick out to lure it in. Like a puppy, it bounded in a back-and-forth pattern over to Adam and sat like a dog.

"This one is particularly playful... Larvesta, it would appear willing for a small battle." With this, it turned around and attempted to throw the stick behind her. The wooden tree limb landed with a small crack on the floor. The Normal type looked over to where the stick had landed, instantly understanding that it would have to battle for the prize. Utilizing a Tail Whip before the battle even began, it let out a happy chirping noise and began bounding toward her for a Tackle.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: From Your Perspective   From Your Perspective EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 1:38 am

"It's Vulcana." Said the larvesta shyly. She watches as the Strange Pokemon use a stick and lure the Zigzagoon to her, to initiate battle. Unfortunately, The Rodent shook his tail in an cute fashion. "... I don't think he's going to figh-" And there it was, Before she could utter another sentence, she was struck by the tackle. She was knocked back into the ground, landing on her back. "Oww.... I...I can't fight! I can't defend myself!" She called out to Adam Cowardly.

She knew this fight was a bad idea, she knew it. She can't use them. She even tried to use her flames to get the Rodent to back off. However, that obviously didn't work as the ember turned into smoke the moment it came out of her mouth. "Ahh... What am I doing wrong?!"
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: From Your Perspective   From Your Perspective EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 5:18 am

Tilting its head in a confused fashion, Adamantine floated back over to the twig and picked it up to lure the Zigzagoon again. It tossed the tree limb across the clearing, watching as the raccoon bound after it and completely forget about the Bug type that it had to attack in order to retrieve the prize. "That was surprising." it stated without highlighting any specific turnoffs in the Vulcana's fighting style. "I believe the problem lies in practice. I recommend consulting a Fire type for assistance with your predicament, seeing as I hold no further knowledge of how to solve this issue." the Steel type explained, offering her its body to help her pull herself up.

"I apologize for my inability to aid you in the solution to your lack of control over fire. Would you like to continue accompanying me in battles? I understand if you have prior commitments to attend to." Adam offered. It would understand if Vulcana was too embarrassed to stick around and do some more training, but it also sincerely hoped that she at least would be willing to get to know the Beldum a bit better. It found the lack of communication between them a bit disturbing anyways; if they were to be friends (or at least acquaintances), they needed to know a little bit about each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Your Perspective   From Your Perspective Empty

Back to top Go down

From Your Perspective
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next