Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

Spawns of an Astrological Phenomenon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

PostSubject: Spawns of an Astrological Phenomenon   Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

Natalie Lamki was strolling down the streets of Station Square, designer handbag slung over her shoulder and MP3 player blaring in her ears. It was nice being somewhere she could actually fit in as opposed to Jacob's idea of a good time, the great outdoors. Confused at how someone she knew since their time at the missionary group could grow interest towards something she hadn't thought they would have interest in, she moaned. "When did Jacob become quite the survivalist?" She asked herself as she headed to her apartment.

I am the wind beneath your wings. Remember that. I will be here for you, in thick and thin, in good times and bad. I will never let you be lonely. Ever. ~ Speedy Pride, my MLP oc, and myself.

Character records

My characters:

-Jeff the Charmander
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Spawns of an Astrological Phenomenon   Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:06 pm

"Oh.. heheh." Blade seemed mildly amused. She wondered if Jacob actually recognized her, considering how long it had been... Maybe he wouldn't, because of how tall she was, and how her fur had changed greatly. "Hi, Jacob." The wolf spoke. Hoping he would at least recognize her voice, Blade waited anxiously for his response.

Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Spawns of an Astrological Phenomenon   Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:16 pm

Jacob looked at the Calbian, confused. He held his head, as if he had gone through another flashback. "Ungh... You sound familiar, I'm just having amnesia problems right now." He said, trying to make sure he didn't sound like he forgot who Blade was.

Nat rolled her eyes. "You always say that, you dingaling." She replied crossly. "Why are you in my apartment in the first place?"

I am the wind beneath your wings. Remember that. I will be here for you, in thick and thin, in good times and bad. I will never let you be lonely. Ever. ~ Speedy Pride, my MLP oc, and myself.

Character records

My characters:

-Jeff the Charmander
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Spawns of an Astrological Phenomenon   Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:01 pm

"Doh, of course.." Blade shook her head. She knew something like that would have happened. However, she was just as confused as Natalie when she saw him on the couch. Was there any particular reason he was there in the first place? "If you don't remember, it's Blade. Does that ring a bell at all?" The wolf asked after a couple of minutes.

Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Spawns of an Astrological Phenomenon   Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:33 pm

"Natalie, I already told you. I've been having flashbacks and headaches ever since the meteor strike happened. You know that. You were there." He growled. Turning to Blade, he looked up at the Calbian wolf. "I think so-" Suddenly, he had a flashback of when he first met Blade. He was the one that taught her how to body swap. After about a moment of grasping his head, he looked up again. "Yeah. My, how you've grown since our last encounter."

Character records

My characters:

-Jeff the Charmander
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spawns of an Astrological Phenomenon   

Back to top Go down

Spawns of an Astrological Phenomenon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2