Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

First Encounters

Go down 
AuthorMessage

First Encounters Empty
PostSubject: First Encounters   First Encounters EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 9:36 am

Katsumi took a deep breath. I'm fine! Absolutely one hundred percent fine! Like I'm totally NOT scared of being alone or anything like that! Why would I think something like that? Silly me. No I'm... Katsumi suddenly broke off her chain of thoughts, realising how loud her thoughts seemed in the horrible silence.

All Katsumi wanted was to find another pokemon so she could have some company. But obviously that was too much to ask for. Okay fine, Katsumi was scared. VERY SCARED! Katsumi's greatest fear was being alone and that was what was happening to her right now!

The Dratini shook her head and continued sliding across the ground. However, since Katsumi wasn't paying attention to where she was going or what was happening, she suddenly found herself falling into a small pond!
Back to top Go down
cynda1

Poké : 0

First Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Encounters   First Encounters EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 9:15 pm

The adventurous little Minccino was once again wondering away from her home on her own without the consent of her mother. That was a daily routine for Bambi. Wake up, eat breakfast, listen to mom lecture about being too young to wander off on her own, but make sure to have the words enter one big fluffy ear and exit out the other. Bambi was most definitely a special Minccino when it came down to that. Being small creatures, who generally don't live in groups, Minccino are normally very cautious, and timid. And don't even get me started with their obsession for making dirty things clean. It's literally all they can think about!

Bambi was a little different though. Sure, she still thought cleaning was a good thing, but she wasn't obsessed with it. An even more obvious difference is her lack of timidness. It never seemed like Bambi was afraid of anything, though that was far from the truth. Perhaps it was just that she was way too young to truly understand fear in the truest sense. She was a naive little one after all.

Regardless, she was still very happy when she reached the edge of the lake. The waters were like crystal, and it was always a beautiful sight to behold. Bambi loved coming here, and she loved looking at all the Pokemon that lived in the water, or Pokemon that traveled to the waters to see the lake like herself. There were fish like Magikarp, birds like Pidgey, and even a dragon like the Dratini that slithered into the water.

Wait, a Dratini? Well, she thought it was some kind of snake. She didn't actually know what Katsumi was, but all she knew was that she'd never seen anything like her before. Setting herself on all four legs, she ran over to the scene to check if the serpent like creature was okay. I mean, yeah it was blue, but that didn't mean that it could swim. "Hey, are you okay in there?" Bambi asked her her usual sweet tone. Bambi didn't want to just dive into the water to try a rescue mission if it turned out the serpent could swim. After all, Bambi herself wasn't that great of a swimmer.
Back to top Go down

First Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Encounters   First Encounters EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 5:19 am

Katsumi's eyes widened in surprise when she hit the surface of the water. When did this pond get here? Oh well! Ponds are pretty awesome! She swam to the surface of the pond in order to get some air when she saw them! There were Pokemon all around her! At once she felt relief flood through her. It was amazing what a little company could do for the Dratini.

Grinning with happiness and relief she prepared to race up to one of the Pokemon when she heard a voice. "Hey are you okay in there?" Poking her head up from underneath the water, the Dratini turned her head to see a Minccino looking her way.

A POKEMON! FINALLY! This is awesome! Katsumi's violet eyes sparkled with joy as she looked at the Minccino. "Yup! I'm one hundred percent fine in here! WATER IS AWESOME!" Katsumi was fine in the water but there was no denying that she was bursting with curiosity to see this Pokemon. The Dratini slithered out of the water at top speed and approached the Minccino. "WOW! I've never seen a live Minccino before! I heard that they're awesome but trust me, they're nowhere NEAR as fabulous as Dratini's are. But then again, maybe most Dratini's aren't fabulous as me but I am Katsumi afterall and my amazingness is unmatched!" Katsumi started laughing happily to herself once she finished her little speech.
Back to top Go down
cynda1

First Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Encounters   First Encounters EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 7:44 am

Bambi felt herself sigh in relief as she allowed herself to fall backwards onto her bum. She looked at the blue Pokemon with a gentle smile and said "Well that's good. I wasn't sure if you could or not. Bambi's eyes widened as the serpent seem to rush onto land faster than her mother did when she saw a speck of dust on her daughter's features.

That being said, Bambi had to laugh when she heard what the stranger had to say. "You've never seen a Minccino before?! she questioned baffled. "Minccino are all over the place! At least I think so. It was then that it occurred to her that she had never seen another Minccino before, and it really made her have to wonder why.

Regardless, Bambi was rather thrilled when she realized that she was the first of her own kind for this girl to meet. "Well, I think I'm pretty fabulous myself! Bambi exclaimed, holding her round, fluffy paws to her face. "But anyway, my name is Bambi the Minccino. Your name is Katsumi and you're a Dratini? What's a Dratini?
Back to top Go down

First Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Encounters   First Encounters EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 6:50 am

"What's a Dratini?" Bambi asked Katsumi and the Dratini stumbled back in mock horror. "You don't know what a Dratini is? What have you been doing with your life up until now? Well..." Katsumi grinned mischievously. This was it! This was her chance to prove how simply awesome Dratini's were so obviously Katsumi wasn't going to prove it in a boring way.

Katsumi raced up to a small tree which stood near the small pond and she hardened her tail. Then she yelled over to Bambi, "A Dratini is a Pokémon that can do THIS!" Katsumi slammed her hardened iron tail at the small tree and the tree toppled to the ground. "Whoops! Did I overdo it a bit?" Katsumi smiled sheepishly as she slid back to where Bambi was.
Back to top Go down
cynda1

First Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Encounters   First Encounters EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 6:28 pm

Bambi jump at the serpent's sudden extreme action at her question, almost causing her to fall backwards into the lake. However, she managed to steady herself in a sitting position as she stared up at the blue creature in bewilderment. "What did I say?" she questioned with a curious tilt of her head. She smiled shyly as she stood herself up with her paw. Bambi then tapped the ground with the tip of her toe and. Cutely. clasped her paws together. "I can't help being too little to go anywhere without my mother getting mad."

Before she even knew it, Katsumi, the blue serpent, squiggled herself up a tiny looking tree, and allowed her tail to gleam a shiny metal coat before slicing a tree down. Bambi felt herself bounce up and down with glee. This Minccino knew the move Iron Tail all too well. "Cool!" she squeaked eagerly as she wagged her fluffy tail. "I can do that trick too! Wanna see?"

Bambi's mother always taught her that it was rude to show off, and it was also rude to assume an answer before receiving one. Of course, Bambi payed that lesson no heed as she climbed up a huge tree with the same charging attack that Katsumi had. She sliced at a branch, a bit smaller than the tree, but Bambi proved to have quite a bit more control than Katsumi had, even if it didn't demonstrate the same power.

However, with just as much eagerness and energy, Bambi ran down the tree, demonstrating her naivety by bouncing around with glee. "I did it! Am I awesome too?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Encounters   First Encounters Empty

Back to top Go down

First Encounters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: The Small Pond-
Jump to: