Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

3 Pink Delusional Gummis.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

3 Pink Delusional Gummis. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: 3 Pink Delusional Gummis.   3 Pink Delusional Gummis. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 5:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Mission! MISSION! Always has to be about missions! Mission this, Mission that! MISSION MISSION MISSSSSSSION! So now he has to go get 3 Pink gummis? Of course, this is what they want all along! They wanted him to be separated from his friends... No, Silverdawn was here. She would NEVER Betray him... could she? No, she was her friend too, she isn't going to let bad things happen to him. Aaron snickered quietly, making sure her partner doesn't hear him. The poor Deino has been becoming more delusional now. Always checking up on their friends to see if they were going anywhere. Getting unnecessary clingy and overprotective. This whole darkness has utterly and completely changed him.

Alona told Silverdawn what was going though the Deino's head, how the darkness was affecting him severely. His only hope at this point was to evolve. His second head might know what to do to help the Dragon type.

And here he was, Alone with his partner. "Silverdawn... Please, be careful. The last thing we need is to see you hurt. And when you get hurt, I won't be a very happy Deino to the one responsible..."

Spoiler:

Last edited by Monokuma Pikachu on Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

PostSubject: Re: 3 Pink Delusional Gummis.   3 Pink Delusional Gummis. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 8:18 pm

Silverdawn
Energy: 15
Items In Use: Stamina Band (Reduces Energy Cost by 2)
Poison Dust (Reduces Pokemon Energy Cost by 1)
Inventory
-Oran Berry (1)
-White Gummi (1)
-Reviver Seed (1)
-Cacnea Spike (1)
-Unusual Box (1)

Silverdawn tossed the moth to the ground a few paces away and hissed aggressively at it. The moth pokemon weakly raised itself up and fled from the scene, clearly afraid of the large snake.

With the venomoth out of the way, the arbok turned her attention to the battle behind her. She could tell something wasn't right with the way the deino was moving. There was a sickly sweet scent in the air, and his breathing was coming out in a strange wheeze, along with an abnormal skipping in the beating of his heart, which she could feel through the vibrations traveling through the earth and air around him. Aaron was poisoned.

Silverdawn tried not to panic. It wasn't as bad as it seemed -pokemon were built to take a lot of damage; they fought constant battles just for fun, after all. Poisoning would weaken him, yes, but as long as he got treated by the end of the day, he would be fine. She would just have to find him a pecha berry.

Silver carried out 3 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
3 Pink Delusional Gummis. - Page 2 PopjRW4 , 3 Pink Delusional Gummis. - Page 2 FPf9XUO , 3 Pink Delusional Gummis. - Page 2 QfHz1GB
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: 3 Pink Delusional Gummis.   3 Pink Delusional Gummis. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 8:11 am

(No energy regen.)
Aaron wheeze as his respiratory system struggle to combat the poison. He didn't expect the poison to take over him that quick, let alone that Pokemon who managed to catch him off guard and headbutted him. He was so full of energy, and now suddenly he can barely hold himself up. As the Deino recovers from staggering, he was struck again by headbutt. He fell to his forelegs, extremely exhausted over the course of a few minutes. He couldn't do anything, he was worthless, he won't be able to help Sil.... Aaron let out a wheezy, yet sinister roar. The Dark crimson aura around his body started to glow around his body, sending a shock wave of darkness a moment later. Then it happens again, then again. Each time this happens, the Mushroom Pokemon could barely hold his own, and eventually fainted.

He was beyond angry, beyond livid. His desire to protect Silverdawn only intensifies. He was going to make sure this Pokemon leaves her alone! "I'LL PROTECT YOU! I'LL BE YOUR SCAPEGOAT! I'll..!-" The Deino suddenly Gasp, collapsing on the ground. His breathing was getting hoarser by the second.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: 3 Pink Delusional Gummis.   3 Pink Delusional Gummis. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 9:27 pm

Silverdawn
Energy: 15 - 3 (roll)= 12 + 1 (page) = 13
Inventory
-Oran Berry (1)
-White Gummi (1)
-Reviver Seed (1)
-Blast Seed (1)
-Cacnea Spike (2)
-Unusual Box (1)

Silverdawn turned her attention back to her partner as he collapsed in the wake of his shouted words. She hurried to his side, ignoring the fainted shroomish in favor of her injured friend. "Aaron!" she burst out, nuzzling her head against his side, listening to his internal organs.

She could hear the gurgling of acids as they coursed through the deino's insides. She knew what was about to happen, and hurriedly pushed him onto his side and his head away from her, before he could puke all over her recently-polished scales.

Silver carried out 3 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
3 Pink Delusional Gummis. - Page 2 PSNEk7U , 3 Pink Delusional Gummis. - Page 2 XlTFzov , 3 Pink Delusional Gummis. - Page 2 VYqciob
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: 3 Pink Delusional Gummis.   3 Pink Delusional Gummis. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 2:42 am

"Urg..." Aaron groaned. His whole body is turning against him at this point, he could feel the pain welling up inside him. He didn't care, as long as Silver was safe, he was Ok. He still didn't want to succumb to the poison, but he can find the Pecha berry himself. He just needs to, "URG!" Aaron suddenly threw up. Luckily Silverdawn pushed his head away before hand, and he ended up puking on the ground."H...Help..." Aaron muttered, tears straining his fur. "They... they want me gone... They want me to die so they can get to you... Help me, and I'll protect you... I...!-" Suddenly he puked again, his moaning intensifies.

He wanted to sleep, yes sleeping seems to be the best way to remedy the pain. He just needs to calm down and let sleep take... but what if Silverdawn get attacked? No, he has to endure the pain. He can't risk going sleep now! "I... I'll endure.... to protect you. You'll never let me die, we're partners." Aaron muttered, reminding Silverdawn that he was deranged.

Monokuma Pikachu carried out 2 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
3 Pink Delusional Gummis. - Page 2 7lJaJWp , 3 Pink Delusional Gummis. - Page 2 PopjRW4
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: 3 Pink Delusional Gummis.   3 Pink Delusional Gummis. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 3:40 am

Silverdawn
Energy: 13 - 2 (rolls) = 11
Inventory
-Oran Berry (1)
-Cheri Berry (1)
-White Gummi (1)
-Reviver Seed (1)
-Blast Seed (1)
-Cacnea Spike (2)
-Unusual Box (2)

Silverdawn winced as her partner puked all over the ground, twice. She really needed to get him a pecha berry. She looked around wildly, sniffing under bushes and tree roots. She managed to find a weird box of some sort, a cheri berry, and a blast seed, but no pecha berry.

"Don't worry, Aaron, I'll find you a pecha berry," she promised her partner frantically, as he collapsed on the ground from exhaustion.

Silver carried out 5 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
3 Pink Delusional Gummis. - Page 2 VYqciob , 3 Pink Delusional Gummis. - Page 2 2ANFx4q , 3 Pink Delusional Gummis. - Page 2 Hc4wJXb , 3 Pink Delusional Gummis. - Page 2 AZTkyVm , 3 Pink Delusional Gummis. - Page 2 QfHz1GB
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: 3 Pink Delusional Gummis.   3 Pink Delusional Gummis. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 10:24 pm

Aaron could feel nothing but pain, and his throw up that comes up his throat once and a while. Silverdawn might not find a berry in time... Which means there was one last alternative, A Revival seed. Poison goes away after you faint, right? So once he consumes that seed, he should feel better. "Revival seed..." Aaron muttered, right before he upchucked again. "Silver... if you can't find it... Revival seed." At this point, he laid still in fear that he would make the pain worse. He'll wait it out for a while longer. Just until he feels like he was going to pass out.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: 3 Pink Delusional Gummis.   3 Pink Delusional Gummis. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 7:48 pm

Silverdawn
Energy: 13 - 2 (rolls) = 11
Inventory
-Oran Berry (1)
-Sitrus Berry (1)
-Cheri Berry (1)
-White Gummi (1)
-Reviver Seed (2)
-Blast Seed (1)
-Cacnea Spike (3)
-Unusual Box (3)

Silverdawn's tail came up to her head as she slapped herself. "Duh..." she muttered to herself angrily. She dug through her bag immediately and came out with a reviver seed. She raced over to her partner's side and laid it next to him. "Uh, I've never used one of these before. Do you eat it or what?" she asked in a panic.

Meanwhile she was panicking, a paras snuck up on the two pokemon, and started snapping its claws at Silverdawn's tail. Silverdawn turned from her partner with a screech as the powerful pincers pinched her scales and flesh. She whipped her tail back and forth with the paras attached to it, waving the pokemon around and around. The paras screeched in a skittering, hissing noise before finally letting go and sailing into the undergrowth.

Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: 3 Pink Delusional Gummis.   3 Pink Delusional Gummis. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 12:55 am

Aaron licked the revival seed into his mouth, waiting for the moment where he starts to pass out. It was the only way it could work. Eating it now would render the seed useless. His torso rise and falls slowly as he tries his best to endure the pain of poison. It wasn't too bad, as long as he doesn't move that is. Yet, that also meant he couldn't do anything at this point. Even now, he could hear his partner protect him, even though he should be doing that for her. He couldn't do anything at this point until he was cured. "Silver... T-talk to me... Comfort... I... I'm so tired... So mentally tired." He spoke silently. It was true. Even when he was crazy, he still knew he was getting extremely tired of the whole darkness thing, and he had a feeling it was only getting worse. He has to evolve, it was the only way. "Need... Second head... He'll..." He didn't say anymore. He just wanted to rest until he found the cure.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 Pink Delusional Gummis.   3 Pink Delusional Gummis. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

3 Pink Delusional Gummis.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2