Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

3 Pink Delusional Gummis.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

3 Pink Delusional Gummis. Empty
PostSubject: 3 Pink Delusional Gummis.   3 Pink Delusional Gummis. EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 5:46 am

Mission! MISSION! Always has to be about missions! Mission this, Mission that! MISSION MISSION MISSSSSSSION! So now he has to go get 3 Pink gummis? Of course, this is what they want all along! They wanted him to be separated from his friends... No, Silverdawn was here. She would NEVER Betray him... could she? No, she was her friend too, she isn't going to let bad things happen to him. Aaron snickered quietly, making sure her partner doesn't hear him. The poor Deino has been becoming more delusional now. Always checking up on their friends to see if they were going anywhere. Getting unnecessary clingy and overprotective. This whole darkness has utterly and completely changed him.

Alona told Silverdawn what was going though the Deino's head, how the darkness was affecting him severely. His only hope at this point was to evolve. His second head might know what to do to help the Dragon type.

And here he was, Alone with his partner. "Silverdawn... Please, be careful. The last thing we need is to see you hurt. And when you get hurt, I won't be a very happy Deino to the one responsible..."

Spoiler:

Last edited by Monokuma Pikachu on Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

PostSubject: Re: 3 Pink Delusional Gummis.   3 Pink Delusional Gummis. EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 6:28 am

Silverdawn
Energy: 29 - 10 (Entrance) = 19
Items In Use: Stamina Band (Reduces Energy Cost by 2)
Poison Dust (Reduces Pokemon Energy Cost by 1)
Inventory
-Oran Berry (1)
-White Gummi (1)
-Reviver Seed (1)

Silverdawn was worried about her partner. He had been acting strange lately. VERY strange. So strange, in fact, that he kinda scared her sometimes. Silverdawn knew that the darkness that was over the land was to blame for this behavior. Rumours circled around about the darkness inflicting a sort of disease over pokemon, that made them behave strangely and irrationally.

In fact, Aaron's entire family had been inflicted with the disease, and it looked like Aaron was slowly succumbing to the same disease that had taken his family from him.

The only good thing that had come from Aaron's disease, maybe, was that Silverdawn and Alona were finally getting along. Or, at least, getting along enough for the two to be able to be in the same room with each other and have a civil conversation without breaking into petty squabbles -which were the last thing the deino needed at this point.

Alona had also been worried about Aaron, and before the two had set out on their newest mission, had warned Silverdawn to be careful and to watch out for Aaron, especially. If there was one thing the two females could agree on, it was that Aaron was the most important thing to the both of them -one as his partner and one as his love interest.

Silverdawn was shaken out of her reverie as Aaron piped up from beside her. She nodded hesitantly. "Don't worry, I'll be careful," she promised the ill dragon-type.

She wondered if perhaps bringing him on this mission hadn't been the best idea, but it was a simple mission to gather some pink gummis, and they weren't even going to Pecha Forest, so really what was the worst that could happen to him? She hoped that the routine would help him regain a sense of normalcy.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: 3 Pink Delusional Gummis.   3 Pink Delusional Gummis. EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 6:47 am

"Good." Aaron cooed. He suddenly stops in his tracks and wrapped his head around the Snake Pokemon's to hug her as hard as he could muster. "You, Joey, Alona... You all of my friends... You wouldn't leave me, betray me. Now That's silly." He he continued talking, Aaron's grip tightened. "If I ever find out that you betrayed me, I... I would be heartbroken. You guys are the only ones I can depend on...." The Deino chuckled, rubbing the back of the snake Pokemon with his head. "When I'm with you guys, I feel cared for... Loved. You make me feel as if I'm important. I don't want to lose that. That's why I'll protect you. So you can stay important to me. Forever." He ended that sentence in a tone so chilling, a ghost type might be spook by how completely insane he sounded.

Eventually, he lets go. Smiling darkly. "We can't let the Sylveon waiting... After all, we are risking our lives for... 3... Pink... Gummis... Heheheh."
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: 3 Pink Delusional Gummis.   3 Pink Delusional Gummis. EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 9:11 pm

Silverdawn
Energy: 29 - 10 (Entrance) = 19
Inventory
-Oran Berry (1)
-White Gummi (1)
-Reviver Seed (1)

Silverdawn was stopped in her tracks as Aaron suddenly wrapped his head around her sinewy body. He was hugging her, but far from being a nice feeling, it made chills go down her lengthy spine. It wasn't a nice hug, but a desperate, rather insane hug from an insane pokemon.

His words were only the creme on top of the pie of his insanity. Silverdawn was rather horrified at how insane her friend -partner- sounded.

"Oh by the legendaries, let there be a cure soon," she whispered to herself, swallowing audibly in nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: 3 Pink Delusional Gummis.   3 Pink Delusional Gummis. EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 10:31 pm

Energy: 30- 10 = 20

Aaron leads the way, staying close to Silverdawn to ensure that if something happens, he can stand guard and protect her. A dragon and his treasure, so to speak. What Silverdawn might not notice due to her own blindness, was the fact that Aaron was rather on edge. Like, his whole body was twitching, he constantly talk to himself mentally. Whenever he heard a noise, he would stop for a moment and check if there were any hostile nearby. You can smell the sweat was coming off this Deino's body, and it would grow even more powerful than it is already.

"Silvvy... Do you have any idea where we should start looking? Pink Gummis aren't really that hard to find. After all, I did help Alona find some gummis."
Aaron said with a smirk.

((I think this song is Fitting :P))
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: 3 Pink Delusional Gummis.   3 Pink Delusional Gummis. EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 10:42 pm

Silverdawn
Energy: 19
Inventory
-Oran Berry (1)
-White Gummi (1)
-Reviver Seed (1)

Silverdawn was aware of her partner's trembling body, feeling the extra tremors from her partner through the earth beneath her. As a snake pokemon, she had the natural ability to sense and understand the vibrations of the earth and things around her, and it was only magnified by her blind state.

She was tempted to ask him if he was alright, but it would be a futile and pointless question. It was very obvious that he was not alright, and desperately needed some form of help that his friends and family could not provide.

"Uh, I've never really gone searching for gummis. So... uh, I'm not sure where to look for them," She replied to the deino's question.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: 3 Pink Delusional Gummis.   3 Pink Delusional Gummis. EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 11:10 pm

"I see..." Aaron said. "Well, I was pretty lucky with finding any type of gummis. I don't know about three, but who knows... Maybe arceus can bless us with luck... and maybe your good fortune?" The Deino chuckled and carried on. In truth, he didn't really wanted to be here. For he would much rather be at the guild, chilling with his friends than to go to a dungeon with his partner. Especially his partner. At least, when he and Silverdawn is at the guild, he knows they're safe and his worries would ease. But that would also raise suspicion. The guild might find out sooner or later, and he'll be sent to jail. "For his own good" They would tell him. Pffffft! They wouldn't understand! The darkness hasn't been affecting him for DAYS! There was no reason for him to go to prison, he isn't an outlaw, he didn't do anything Illegally.

The Deino sighed. He was getting heat up, he could feel it. He knew the guild was after him, but his friends will protect him. They won't betray him.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: 3 Pink Delusional Gummis.   3 Pink Delusional Gummis. EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 6:18 pm

Silverdawn
Energy: 19
Inventory
-Oran Berry (1)
-White Gummi (1)
-Reviver Seed (1)

As they moved along through the forest, Silverdawn kept her senses open and ready for any sign of enemy pokemon. It was getting more and more dangerous these days with the plague or whatever it was increasing the antagonistic nature of the feral pokemon, and the random civilized pokemon turned into raging monstrosities as well.

Silverdawn flickered her tongue out of her mouth, tasting the air for any scent of pokemon, or what they were there for -the sweet scent of gummis.

Silver carried out 3 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
3 Pink Delusional Gummis. K2YWnDo , 3 Pink Delusional Gummis. QfHz1GB , 3 Pink Delusional Gummis. VYqciob
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: 3 Pink Delusional Gummis.   3 Pink Delusional Gummis. EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 8:54 pm

But... What if they aren't really his friends as he lead to believe? They just hang out with Aaron just because they pity him. What do they really think about him? What did they talk about behind his back?! That just means they're trying to get him too! Trying to make him snap, to make him an outlaw! He admits he made some mistakes in the past, but he isn't by any means an outlaw! He won't give them the satisfaction, he won't...! Clarity! That's what he needed. He just needs to be assured that it wasn't going to happen. He just gotta think positively. "Silverdawn... you do care for me... right? This friendship isn't out of pity, right?" Aaron asked out of no where. He stopped in his tracks again, but this time he didn't face the Poison type. "I have this strange feeling that you and my friends were talking behind my back, saying how I'm insane, and I'm becoming dangerous. Is that true?"

Aaron breath heavily, anticipating her answer. He just needed to make sure, just to be sure he won't be betrayed. "Silverdawn... You wouldn't happen to know if the guild was in on all of this? They're not after me... right?"

Monokuma Pikachu carried out 3 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
3 Pink Delusional Gummis. AZTkyVm , 3 Pink Delusional Gummis. V1LeX89 , 3 Pink Delusional Gummis. 2rntvDa
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: 3 Pink Delusional Gummis.   3 Pink Delusional Gummis. EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:50 pm

Silverdawn
Energy: 19 - 4 (rolls) = 15
Inventory
-Oran Berry (1)
-White Gummi (1)
-Reviver Seed (1)

Silverdawn turned to Aaron at his questioning. She paused for a moment to gather her thoughts. "Aaron, of course I'm your friend. It isn't out of pity at all... if anything, our friendship is more out of pity for me than you. You're the admirable one out of our pairing," Silverdawn said, her head hanging a little as she said it.

"And if you feel like we've been talking about you, it's only that we're worried about you, Aaron. We haven't been meaning to make you feel bad or anything, so we've tried to keep it out of your earshot, it's true. But we're only worried. We don't think that you're insane or dangerous, Aaron. You've just changed for some reason, and we are worried, is all," Silverdawn tried to placate the dragon before he could blow up in anger. She didn't want to lie to him, of course. That would only make things worse in the end, she knew.

"A-and.. uh, I don't exactly know what you're talking about when you ask after the guild... I mean, sure, everyone's kinda on edge because of the spreading darkness, it's true. But I don' think they're out to get anyone for it. We don't know the cause of the darkness yet, and I think that makes some pokemon more paranoid or nervous than others, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they're out to get us, you know?" Silverdawn replied to his final question.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: 3 Pink Delusional Gummis.   3 Pink Delusional Gummis. EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 10:28 pm

Was she telling the truth? Are they really concern? Did he really change that much? "Alright... Sorry to I doubted you. I guess we all little on edge, huh?" Aaron muttered. He continued forward, not bothering to face the snake Pokemon again. How could he think about that? Why didn't he trust her? She was his friend... They all are. He'll protect them until the very end. However, while Aaron was worried about himself, some Pokemon kept a watchful eye on the team. Once the Deino came close enough to search for any gummis, the Shroomish attacked, sending its poisonous spores around the Dragon type's location. "Gah!" Aaron inhaled the poisonous flakes, poisoning him on the spot.

One would of worried about the poison he has, but not in the Deino's mental state. While he was hacking and coughing, He was more concern about his friend. He attacked him, and as such he's trying to attack Silverdawn. Whatever this Pokemon was planning, Aaron was going to make sure that he was going to pay!
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: 3 Pink Delusional Gummis.   3 Pink Delusional Gummis. EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 8:43 pm

Silverdawn
Inventory
-Oran Berry (1)
-White Gummi (1)
-Reviver Seed (1)
-Cacnea Spike (1)
-Unusual Box (1)

Silverdawn turned around, her hood flaring out menacingly, as a shroomish attacked Aaron, covering him in poisonous spores, sending him into a coughing fit. The arbok hissed angrily, fully intending on striking out at the shroomish to defend her partner, only for a venomoth to swoop in between them, sending the arbok reeling back from a silvery wind attack from the moth pokemon.

Silverdawn could taste the poison in the air, but being a creature of poison herself, the cloud did nothing to her other than tint every taste with the sickly-sweet scent of poison. She lunged at the venomoth and sank her fangs into its midsection, causing the moth to let out a skittering hissing noise of pain.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: 3 Pink Delusional Gummis.   3 Pink Delusional Gummis. EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 11:15 pm

(Energy: 20 -7 = 13)

Once the poisonous spores cleared, Aaron gasped for the clean air that he so desperately needs. He was poisoned, he can feel it in his system. It felt like his stomach was twisting and turning, squeezing out any agony it can produce out of the demo. That isn't going to stop him, however from tearing this Mushroom Pokemon to bloody little pieces. "YOU!" Aaron screeched at the Mushroom Pokemon, pointing at it like it committed murder. "You think you can get to me, so you can get to Silverdawn! I'm not stupid!" A dark aura surrounds the Deino, only adding to the complete and utter insanity. The feral Pokemon could only look in confusion and slight fear when Aaron laughed maniacally.

"I hope you're ready, moron. I'm not going to let you get away with that without suffering! You won't hurt her! you won't hurt ANYONE!"
The aura Surrounding Aaron suddenly exploded, spreading its harmful wave of darkness everywhere around him. The Mushroom Pokemon backed away from the wave fearfully, wondering if the Pokemon it was facing is even normal.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: 3 Pink Delusional Gummis.   3 Pink Delusional Gummis. EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 3:22 am

Silverdawn
Inventory
-Oran Berry (1)
-White Gummi (1)
-Reviver Seed (1)
-Cacnea Spike (1)
-Unusual Box (1)

Silverdawn could feel the explosion of dark energy from her stance a few feet away. She turned away from the venomoth in concern for her partner. He hadn't sounded very good, the way he was screaming at the other pokemon.

"Hey, it's alright, I'm safe," she hissed reassuringly to her friend.

She felt the stirrings of air behind her, and she turned just in time to duck away from an attack from the moth pokemon. It swooped around and aimed for her head again. Instead of ducking, this time Silverdawn met the attack head on, with her jaws open wide, snatching the moth out of the air and clamping down with her fangs.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: 3 Pink Delusional Gummis.   3 Pink Delusional Gummis. EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 5:04 pm

The Shroomish gasped as the Darkness overwhelmed him. The energy of the attack did it work, harming the Pokemon in an electric like fashion. Yet, once the darkness started to diminish, the Mushroom Pokemon stood its ground, despite Aaron's most powerful attack. He was a hardy one, huh? That was fine for Aaron. That meant more punishment! Though he has to be quick with it, otherwise the Poison that was going through his system starts to take his toll.

And then Silverdawn called out to him, claiming she was safe. "Don't you understand Silver? Without you around, Without anyone around, I'm Nothing! I'll won't let them hurt you! Not now, Not ever!" While he was giving his Insane speech, the Shroomish took advantage of it leaped towards Aaron's forehead like a bullet. The Deino flinched and staggered backwards as the move connects. He was completely vulnerable for a moment. Even for a moment however, could prove deadly as the poison continued to go deeper into the dark type's system.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 Pink Delusional Gummis.   3 Pink Delusional Gummis. Empty

Back to top Go down

3 Pink Delusional Gummis.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next