Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Adoption Of Vulcana The Larvesta

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

Adoption Of Vulcana The Larvesta Empty
PostSubject: Adoption Of Vulcana The Larvesta   Adoption Of Vulcana The Larvesta EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 10:34 am

» Name: Vulcana
» Gender: Female
» Species: Larvesta, Torch pokemon, #636
» Affiliation/Rank: None

» Why do you want to adopt them?: I thought Vulcana was an interesting character  that desperately needed to be more Developed. I mean, One thread? Anyway, Her desires is to find a fire type to teach her how to use her fire type attack more efficiently, and I want to help her to pursue this goal. Me and dig talked it over, and we both agreed to make a plot out of this with one of his characters. (Hidon.) While their personality differs from one another, we both feel that they would make a great relationship, hence developing her even further.

» Sample of roleplay: Vulcana curled her body on her favorite spot in Small Pond, bathing in the harsh sunlight on a rock small enough for her. She loves doing this, It gives her time to think. though, she might try using her ember again. Maybe this time, the attack wouldn't fizzle out like so many other times! Today might be the day! The bug type uncurled herself and stood up. With a deep inhale, and her eyes closed, Vulcana focus the flames in her body. Once she felt the fire forming in her mouth, she open both of her mouth and eyes and fired barrages of small pellet of fire. However, the embers didn't even reach a few feet before fading away. Her ember attack did go a little farther that time... though not by much.

Vulcana couldn't help but sigh. "What am I supposed to do? What would mother do?" She was training so hard too! She ate every spicy food she could find! What was she missing? What was she doing wrong? All of this was pretty frustrating.  And it's not like she can give up now. She already left her dad to become a stronger fire type. Besides, She made a vow to her mother. The only other option Vulcana has is to find a fire type teacher. She doesn't really know why she didn't do it before. Until then, "practice makes perfect." as her father would say.

For the past hour, Vulcana continued with her training, failing her ember attack each and every time. The more her little pellets fail, the more desperate she became. She could hear the echos of the other Bug type laughing at her, teasing her, bragging that they have beaten her in the bug type's mind. Eventually, she couldn't handle the stress and at one point stopped trying. Was it hopeless? Was she doomed to be the only fire type who can't use fire?

She needed to relax, Her minds was playing tricks. Vulcana's mother told her that she'll be better at this one day. She can't lose faith now.

» Link to the original bio: Vulcana The Larvesta
» Levels of existing characters: Aaron: 19 Alona:10
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

Adoption Of Vulcana The Larvesta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adoption Of Vulcana The Larvesta   Adoption Of Vulcana The Larvesta EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 4:23 pm

~Approved~
Back to top Go down

Adoption Of Vulcana The Larvesta
Page 1 of 1