Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Alone in the Dark

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sceptile

Sceptile

Poké : 3810

Alone in the Dark - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Alone in the Dark   Alone in the Dark - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 11:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

[Energy: 19 - 10 (Entrance Cost) = 9]
[Held Item: Lucky Ribbon (Reduces cost of every item rolled by 1)]

Ashen slowly padded her way through the dim, depressing forest known as Shadowhue. Normally, she stayed away from the area, but if she couldn't conquer her fear of the dark, how would she ever become an explorer? I need to be brave, like my mother, The young Houndour thought to herself, but despite her efforts to calm down, she remained very nervous. Her head was constantly swiveling from side to side, scanning the area for any potential ambushers (not that she'd be able to see them). After all, who knew what was hiding beyond her range of sight? In all likelihood, there was at least one Pokemon watching her... The eerie thought made her skin crawl.

Still, Ashen forced herself to press on, as much as she wanted to turn around and go home. She felt a strong sense of urgency, as if her future with the Grassveil Guild was riding on this trip through Shadowhue Forest...

The hound Pokemon stopped in her tracks, sensing that something was off. She sniffed the air, noticing a powerful, rancid musk. Smelling it made her nose scrunch up, and she recoiled in disgust. Eww, what is THAT? She thought to herself, looking around. The scent reminded her of rotten eggs... Could it be possible that a Pokemon produced such an odor?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sceptile

Sceptile

Poké : 3810

Alone in the Dark - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Dark   Alone in the Dark - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 8:59 pm

When Ashen was pulled up far enough, she managed to scrambled up the steep pit walls, eventually reaching the surface. The hound let out a small sigh of relief, glad that she was finally out of the trap. "Uhm, yeah, thanks for getting me out of there, guys..." She rasped. She didn't look particularly well; her face was stained with dirt and tears, and it was quite obvious that her paw was mangled, even with the bloodied Special Band wrapped around it. She was still in a considerable amount of pain from the injury.

Suddenly, Raze's expression became queasy, and then he belched all over her! For a few moments, Ashen stood there, absolutely mortified. Did he just... Throw up on me? She thought, still in shock. "Uhm... Uhm..." She started, unsure of how to address the Minun. She didn't want to be mean, but... Damn, that was absolutely disgusting. "Err, d-don't worry about it..." She told him, trying her best to keep a level head. "...Oh my Arceus, that's sooo gross..." She murmured under her breath, perhaps a bit too loud. How am I going to clean all of this? I'm going to need a serious bath when I get home...
Back to top Go down

Alone in the Dark
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4