Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Alone in the Dark

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sceptile

Sceptile

Poké : 3810

Alone in the Dark - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Alone in the Dark   Alone in the Dark - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 11:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

[Energy: 19 - 10 (Entrance Cost) = 9]
[Held Item: Lucky Ribbon (Reduces cost of every item rolled by 1)]

Ashen slowly padded her way through the dim, depressing forest known as Shadowhue. Normally, she stayed away from the area, but if she couldn't conquer her fear of the dark, how would she ever become an explorer? I need to be brave, like my mother, The young Houndour thought to herself, but despite her efforts to calm down, she remained very nervous. Her head was constantly swiveling from side to side, scanning the area for any potential ambushers (not that she'd be able to see them). After all, who knew what was hiding beyond her range of sight? In all likelihood, there was at least one Pokemon watching her... The eerie thought made her skin crawl.

Still, Ashen forced herself to press on, as much as she wanted to turn around and go home. She felt a strong sense of urgency, as if her future with the Grassveil Guild was riding on this trip through Shadowhue Forest...

The hound Pokemon stopped in her tracks, sensing that something was off. She sniffed the air, noticing a powerful, rancid musk. Smelling it made her nose scrunch up, and she recoiled in disgust. Eww, what is THAT? She thought to herself, looking around. The scent reminded her of rotten eggs... Could it be possible that a Pokemon produced such an odor?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Dark   Alone in the Dark - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 5:57 am

Ashen froze when she heard Kaori's cry in distress. Looks like we'll fight later... That's too bad, I was really looking forward to battling him, She thought, quite disappointed that the sparring match had been interrupted. Still, there was no time to be sad about it; that Stunky was in trouble! She watched as Raze slammed into the Pinsir with a Spark attack, but was promptly knocked back onto the ground.

This is my chance! Ashen thought, bolting at the bug type and opening her maw, releasing a strong Ember attack. It seemed to do considerable damage to the feral, causing it to recoil and turn its attention to her. The Pokemon charged, extending its pincers to grab her. She attempted to Sucker Punch it in the side of its head, but it seemed to have learned its lesson from last time, nimbly avoiding the attack and crushing her in a Vice Grip. "Ack! H-help!" Ashen yelped as she felt her body start to cave in to the pressure of the powerful attack. Oh, Arceus! If someone doesn't get me out of this, I'm gonna get torn in half!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Dark   Alone in the Dark - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 10:09 pm

She now stops running as ashen began attacking the pinsir. As she began fighting. "thanks arceus i made it here" She said looking at ashen firing an ember attack and then she noticed that the feral dodges her second attack and grabbing Ashen.

"N-no way..." She said shivering a little, it was very unlike her to fight head on, yet if she did not attempted anything ashen was going to get crushed by the horrible claws of the pinsir. She quickly ran up at the pinsir without thinking it twice and hits the pinsir with double edge, damaging herself on the process yet hitting the pinsir as hard as she possibly could. "STAY off her!" she said even if clearly she was still shivering out of fear.

Energy 1 (Sorry for the late reply, i thought it was Mc's turn ^^'')
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

Poké : 4490

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Dark   Alone in the Dark - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 11:45 pm

Energy: 0

At this point, any sort of movement would be a huge help. Raze picked his head up, ignoring the pain, and saw the Pinsir with Ashen in a Vice Grip. Come on, body, don't fail me now... he thought, gritting his teeth and attempting to get up again. He managed to get into a position in which he could see, but was still feeling quite a bit of pain. Why had that same feeling returned from the moment Hidon struck him? What was he doing wrong? The Cheering Pokémon groaned and generated a Helping Hand. Sticking his arm out in a precise fashion, he fired the energy towards the Stunky who was advancing on the Pinsir at the moment.

"Don't just stand there! Attack it again, your moves are stronger!" he shouted. She had landed a Double Edge just before the Helping Hand approached, which was a plus. The attack had left him exhausted and struggling to stay up, but Raze eventually rolled himself over and crawled to his bag's location. None of the items seemed broken, but none helpful either. The mouse swore under his breath and nodded. If he was getting up at all, he would do it now while the battle was still going on. In one extremely painful move, he made it to his feet shakily. Though it would take a lot of effort to not cry out, he resisted with a grimace. "Now's your chance!"
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Dark   Alone in the Dark - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 2:30 am

When Ashen's new Stunky companion collided with the Pinsir, she was released from the Vice Grip. She promptly fell to the ground, aching in pain from being crushed by the bug Pokemon's strong mandibles. "Urk... That hurt," She moaned to herself, slowly getting up. That was a close one... I don't think anything is broken, but good Arceus, I feel awful. The Stunky really saved me right there! That was really brave of her. Maybe Raze's idea of us being partners wasn't actually that crazy. I'm not sure if she would want to be in the guild, but asking her couldn't hurt...

Knowing that she could do little to help for the remainder of the battle, the injured Houndour padded to the side, trying to avoid getting caught in the crossfire. However, on her way towards the edge of the clearing, the forest floor underneath her collapsed, giving way to a giant hole in the ground! She fell for several meters, yelping in agony when she hit the bottom.

She felt something go through her right front paw. An immense amount of pain followed, causing her to howl yet again.

Eyes clenched shut, Ashen refused to open them. She had no desire to inspect her new wound, but she was already imagining what it looked like: a mangled mess of skin punctured by a giant spike. Unfortunately, she wasn't that far off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Dark   Alone in the Dark - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 4:37 am

"Ashen are you okay?" she asked as she took a deep and long breath, seems the hit has done quite a number on her she stumbled back and forth. "Hey guys...i am not...feeling too well" She said as she walked around slightly dizzy, she then saw ashen just fall straight down into a trap of some sort.

"oh arceus that looks...painful" she was just about to run up to her to check, but what she did not noticed that her stench had gotten quite the unwanted attention from a horde of Stantler, which really disliked the scent "Whats that noi-" she said as they all jumped out of the bushes nearby looking very annoyed and started using their horns to make some sort of optical ilusion, the skunk pokemon felt sick and fell asleep before she could even react to it, the horde had succeded on preventing her from spraying, they now start to surround her getting ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Dark   Alone in the Dark - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 5:25 am

Energy: 0

Don't even think about backing down! Do something! Are you just going to stand there and take it or will you find a way to work this out?!

The words of his sibling echoed in his mind as he winced through the pain. Suddenly, he stopped with a newfound perseverance. There was no way Raze would let one hit keep him hindered from helping out his allies. Right... Maybe she was right about that... he thought, nodding and steadying himself. Glancing over to where Ashen had landed was not a pretty sight; a spike had punctured her paw badly, revealing a huge wound. It was hard to avert his eyes from the injury, but the Minun managed to tear his eyes off of it for the time being. ...Will she be able to keep going with her paw like that? I hope so. he thought whilst drawing his attention back to the matter at hand.

Ashen was down a hole and injured, his Stunky companion had angered a horde of Stantler and had been put to sleep with a Hypnosis, and the Pinsir was angrier than ever. Even though his conscience said to take them all on and duke it out with a few attacks, there were too many of them. Even Raze had his doubts as to how he could possibly accomplish this alone. Running in and grabbing the Lum Berry lying inside of his bag, he placed the berry in the Stunky's mouth and started shaking her. "Come on, come on! Wake up already!" he shouted, looking up at the ferals circling in on them. "...Sorry about this." he muttered under his breath and prepared a Discharge. Though it would hit his ally, firing an attack could scare them off and buy them some time. At the moment, time was all they needed to regroup.
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Dark   Alone in the Dark - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 4:52 pm

OOC: Honestly, there wasn't a whole lot to write about. It's just Ashen wallowing in pain while the other two fight. XD

Ashen finally gathered the courage to look at her gruesome injury, and cracked her eyes open. The sight of her paw perforated by a large, metal skewer made her cringe. It had looked almost exactly how she had imagined... It was bleeding profusely, and the young Houndour knew that she would have to remove the spike before she could wrap the wound. In a single motion, she swiftly lifted her paw from the stake, causing her a considerable amount of pain. The young fire type then removed a Special Band from her bag, and gingerly coiled it around the gash. Almost immediately, the color of the garment changed from a pure white to a crimson red.

That only solved one of her problems, however. The next question was how she was going to get out of the pit. She couldn’t climb it because of the steep incline (in addition to her injury), and with no flying types traveling with her, it seemed unlikely that she could be lifted out. The hound laid on the earthy soil, tears streaming down her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Dark   Alone in the Dark - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 11:23 pm

She groans a little slowly waking up due the berry, then the first thing she hears is "Sorry about this" she struggles to get up rubbing her head a little, still half asleep "w-what?" she then feels the discharge, yelling up in pain.

The discharge was too sudden, causing a chain reaction due the surprise, making her spray herself out of sheer fear and an unwilling response to the pain, thankfully it did not hit minun directly, but the foul odor spreads quickly all over the area being strong enough to make the whole area beyond undesirable to be in, the mix of the powerful shock the minun unleashed and the now unbearably foul smell together became too much for the horde to handle, which ends up running away.

"O-owww...t-thanks for the help..." She shivered a little in pain, completely unaware that she just stunk up the whole area. seems surprising her with a shock wasn't such a good idea, but it did got the job done.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Dark   Alone in the Dark - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 2:26 am

Energy: 0 + 1 (because for 2 entire posts I forgot to add energy for the page) = 1

Numb would be the one word he could describe himself as after the Discharge. A portion of the voltage lingered, as he could tell from the buzzing, but everything else felt as if it were made of clouds. Raze let out a small groan as a familiar scent wafted through the air and dispersed the ferals. It feels like I'm gonna puke... the mouse thought, taking shallow breaths. "No pro- problem..." he struggled out, failing to stop gagging. How in the world was it that bad?! Sure, it was expected for Stunky to naturally produce such a toxin, but he had severely overestimated the actual sensation. Come on, Raze. You're not throwing up, no matter how much you want to. he thought, walking over to the hole where Ashen had fallen.

"You still alright? Can you bear with me for a second? I think I may know what to do." the Minun shouted into the pit, a puzzled expression on his face. He could always throw a rope or something of the like down the pit, but where would he find one of those? "Uhh... Whatever your name is, do you know about anything like a rope in the forest? We could probably have Ashen hang on while we pull her up or something... Unless you know of any better ideas." Raze said to the Stunky. Of course, the one time that he was needed, Pilot was nowhere to be found. The last time a scenario like this occurred, Katsumi the Dratini had fallen down a trap and Pilot dove down and aided her back up. Doesn't mean I can't do something like that! Sure, it may take a while to get it right, but I'm going to get her out of there!
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Dark   Alone in the Dark - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 3:33 am

Again, not much to write about. Honestly, when I was reading your (MC's) response, I thought Raze was going to end up puking all over Ashen. Maybe I'm just mean to my characters, but that would've been hilarious. XD

[Energy: 0 + 1 (Natural Regeneration) - 1 (Poison) = 0]

"I-I think I'm gonna be alright, if you guys c-could get m-me out of here," Ashen called up to her travel companions, wiping the tears off of her face. She didn't want to look like a pushover in front of the Stunky, since she was still seriously considering inviting her to form a team together. I have to be strong... If she doesn't think that I'm tough, she'll never say yes... The hound thought to herself, now determined to hide the extent of her injury. This would prove to be especially difficult, considering how she couldn't even put weight on her front right paw...

Suddenly, Ashen realized that the entire ordeal could have been avoided had she brought her Trap Scarf with her. Maybe I should've thought about that before I left... She thought to herself, before letting out a delayed sigh and looking up. It's been a while, and they haven't figured out a way to get me out of here. Looks like it's going to be a long wait... She mused, sitting down and patiently waiting for something to happen. Anything to distract her from the pain. As much as she wanted to ask Raze if he had figured anything out yet, she assumed that it would be rude to do so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Dark   Alone in the Dark - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 5:08 pm

She walked up close to the hole to check if she was alright "Hey ashen! are you okay down there?" as she looked down she began to notice that her paw was quite on a bad shape. "Ouch...no wonder why she isn't climbing out" the skunk thought to herself as she looked over at the minun.

"Hmh...well...i think we could use some vines from the trees nearby as ropes to pull her out" She responded to the minun. "Or maybe we could throw her this Oran i picked up a while ago? maybe it could heal her wound to a point that she could climb back out" She said while taking out the Oran berry.

"well...besides these two things i don't really know any other way of getting her out" She said while looking at the hole, this was odd for her, she actually cared enough about the hound to want to help her out rather than making fun of the fact that she fell down. Perhaps she really started to see Ashen as a friend.

Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Dark   Alone in the Dark - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 4:12 am

{OOC: You truly are brutal to your characters. XD}

Energy: 1

Thinking was never Raze's strong suit; most of his actions were either from impulse, the little instinct he had, or a small bit of consideration. A situation like this wracked his nerves like a million Butterfrees in his stomach. "...Uh, yeah. If one will work, why not try both?" he said with a smile and a shrug, grabbing the Oran Berry and tossing it down the hole. "Ashen, you hear that? Go ahead and eat that while we get a vine!" he shouted. Hey, if one plan didn't work, the other had to at least show some progress. The Minun took a glance up at a tree and found a vine almost instantly. "Bingo! I got one!" However, when attempting to reach it with a jump, his short and pudgy body refused to propel him high enough to yank the strip of vegetation down. "...Okay, this might take a second."

After two fails that ended up in a faceplant off of a branch, the mouse finally pulled the vine down to the ground. Ow... How come that hurt more the first time? Maybe I just can't feel my face. he thought with a sigh; if the Stunky, Ashen, or anyone saw it, they'd probably be laughing at him. On the contrary, however, Raze would probably laugh along too and just go with it. Tossing one part of the vine down the hole and holding tight to the other, all that was left for Ashen to do was to grab onto the makeshift rope and hold on until she was hauled back up. "Go ahead and grab it, I think I've got it!" he shouted, having almost no doubt in his own ability to pull the Houndour back up. What could possibly go wrong?
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Dark   Alone in the Dark - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 12:10 pm

Sceptile carried out 10 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Alone in the Dark - Page 3 2rntvDa , Alone in the Dark - Page 3 K2YWnDo , Alone in the Dark - Page 3 2rntvDa , Alone in the Dark - Page 3 QfHz1GB , Alone in the Dark - Page 3 PopjRW4 , Alone in the Dark - Page 3 P6v4XNN , Alone in the Dark - Page 3 Hc4wJXb , Alone in the Dark - Page 3 PopjRW4 , Alone in the Dark - Page 3 AZTkyVm , Alone in the Dark - Page 3 PopjRW4

[Energy: 0 + 10 (Oran Berry) = 10]

Ashen gratefully accepted the Oran Berry, eating it as soon as it was tossed down the pit. She felt a bit of relief, but it was clear that her paw wasn't going to heal overnight. This was pretty disappointing to her, as she was reluctant to apply for a job at the guild with an injury. Looks like I'll have to wait until it feels a little better... I don't want the guildmaster thinking that I'm crippled! She thought, picturing herself hobbling into the guildmaster's quarters asking for a job. She definitely didn't want the Meganium to think that she couldn't handle herself.

The Houndour watched as Raze threw a sketchy-looking vine down, with the intention of lifting her out of the trap. I think he's a little small to pull me up, She thought, staring at the improvised rope. Having no other way to grab it, she bit it, and looked up. "Errkay, 'm redey," She called, having some difficulty speaking with her mouth clamped shut. I hope this works...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Dark   Alone in the Dark - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 4:03 am

"Okay...lets pull her up..." She holds onto the rope with her teeth to keep a firm gasp on it and when ashen grabs it, she starts pulling making sure to help the minun with this task, maybe both of them together were strong enough to pull ashen back to the surface.

"T-there we go! come on!"
She said as she continued on pulling, hoping ashen would climb out soon form that hole.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Dark   Alone in the Dark - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 9:47 pm

{OOC: Thou hast wished it, thus thou shalt receive it. :P}

Energy: 1

"Alright then! One... Two... Three!" the Cheering Pokémon counted and began pulling on the vine. Sure, the stench from earlier still lingered, but he was trying too hard to pull Ashen up to care at the moment. Every pull was followed by a shifting of his hands to keep the vine steady. The Stunky behind him pulled as well, eventually bringing Ashen up little by little. Maybe putting it behind a tree would have been better... At least the weight would press against the trunk rather than on me... Raze thought, shaking his head at his own mistake. Why in the world would he just pull someone up without any sort of leverage? I'm just lucky that we didn't fall down with her... By now, Ashen had more than enough room to pull herself out of the remaining distance.

"Well, we got you out, right? That's always good!" the Minun said with a cheery disposition. Well... As much as he could muster. One look at the mangled paw of the Houndour made his stomach twist. Combined with the stench from earlier, it was too much for Raze to handle. "...Oh god-" he began, only to be cut off by... something not pretty and probably an action he'd regret forever (or at least a few weeks considering his memory). After a few seconds of coughing after the reflex, the Electric type looked up with a still queasy expression. "D-Dammit, sorry about that! I-I really, really didn't mean to! Please don't be mad at me...!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Dark   Alone in the Dark - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone in the Dark
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next