Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Gossip of the Leaves

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Gossip of the Leaves Empty
PostSubject: Gossip of the Leaves   Gossip of the Leaves EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 2:42 am

The forest was silent, save for the whispers among the gossiping leaves in the wind as it carried between the trees the news of the newcomer to the forest. A jolteon, one with a strange dark gray and white little hat on that oddly concealed his ears. What was he hiding under there? A wound caused by the lizards of flames, but that was a moment in history long gone. Erebus huffed as he marked his path with his footsteps, wondering just where the hell he was. The yellow fox like creature could feel his sparks jumping off of him as he only grew more irritated.

There was a strange feeling inside of him, emptiness. Why did he feel so god damn empty? He had his dream evolution, why didn't he feel more fulfilled with himself? The jolteon could only agonize over the feeling, trying anything he could to fill that hole within himself. This attempt? Violence. Maybe some hunting would do some good, kick the butt of some of the feral pokemon in the area, perhaps have a snack or two. Maybe that would cheer him up!

[energy: 9]
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

Poké : 4490

PostSubject: Re: Gossip of the Leaves   Gossip of the Leaves EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 3:14 am

Energy: 23 - 10 (entrance fee) = 13

Equipped Item: Defense Scarf

For once, Raze didn't generally care what was inside of Shadowhue Forest. Having already had an unpleasant encounter already, he already had a bad impression upon the dungeon. Like before, he couldn't see well and had to use sparks, tripped over something every few minutes, and always felt like he was being followed. At least he wasn't tripping over his scarf due to the garment being tied cape-style around his neck. Why did I even decide to go in here? I doubt there's even a waterfall in here anyways, just a joke in town... he thought, thinking about turning back.

Well, I forgot which way I came from. Might as well relax for now, I don't have anywhere to be. The Minun began to hum a strange, foreign tune that he had made up on his travels. Despite not having a name for it, Raze just took it in stride and continued to keep the melody fresh in his mind. Whenever he was tense, scared, or nervous, he would hum or whistle, making it easier to cope. But this time, he had a feeling that he wasn't the only one hearing the tune...
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Gossip of the Leaves   Gossip of the Leaves EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 3:24 am

Despite the hat that muffled the hearing of the fox slightly, his hearing was capable of picking up things from quite ways away. It was a hum, a tune, not something a feral would do. Unless it was one of those things called a kiretoot...was it even called a kiretoot? Erebus dismissed the thought from his mind, he had some hunting to do either way. He crouched low, his sparks silencing themselves to give him cover. The jolteon crept towards the sound of the hums, paw after paw, slowly and silently until he could hear spot the minun from where he was.

He kept behind some bushes, remaining out of sight. His lips curled in a sinister grin, food. However, his stealth was not exactly perfect. His strikingly yellow fur stood out among the green leaves, and his white spikey collar did not exactly help him in this darkly colored area. His vibrant colors were sure to give him away. He did not care, for he was going in for the kill, maybe toy with them a bit. What if it was a civilized one though? Well...if he found out it was civilized then he could just say he was joking or something. Laugh it off with his twisted sense of humor.

The jolteon pushed his body forward with his hind legs, moving to use Tackle and knock into the minun so that he could pin it while it was down and go for the throat. If the minun spoke some kind of words then he'd just stop himself or something. Surely the minun wouldn't get too angry with him!
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: Gossip of the Leaves   Gossip of the Leaves EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 4:42 am

Energy: 13

Suddenly, the mouse's attention was diverted to a rustling coming from a nearby bush. The thought of what could possibly be in the shrub caused him to shudder, raising the luminescence of his sparks just enough to recognize a figure... only to be tackled and pinned to the floor. Out of instinct, Raze released a Discharge only to have it absorbed by the figure. B-But... What?! How is this happening?! he panicked, oblivious to the ability Volt Absorb. Considering he had always had the ability Minus, the Electric type knew nothing of how some Pokémon other than Ground types are immune to his attacks.

Fortunately, the "feral" had sparks around it, revealing that the creature was a Jolteon. Guess this is it, death by a feral Eeveelution in the worst place near Grassveil. Nice knowing me... he thought, wincing at the pain he felt as the Pokémon pressed against him. "P-Please don't kill me..." he said with a quivering voice in an attempt to save his life, the prayer likely not to be answered by any passerby. At this rate, not even 10 Play Nices would do the trick. Raze closed his eyes, thinking it was the last time he would do so.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Gossip of the Leaves   Gossip of the Leaves EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 4:53 am

Electricity shot out from the prey, but the jolteon could only smirk as the energy was absorbed into his body. Man he loved being a jolteon...if only that stupid hole would go away, then everything in life would be perfect for him!

Erebus was almost disappointed in the fact that the minun had spoken, and the lack of a fight it seemed to put up. He was hoping for at least a good tussle before he brought it down. The Jolteon paused himself, his fangs centimeters from the other electric type's skin. He released the minun with a laugh, "Got ya good didn't I?"

It was a joke! Surely, he definitely wasn't about to murder something for lunch. No way! The jolteon hid his annoyance with a snicker, one eye closed as a paw covered his mouth as he sat on his haunches. The other eye was open slightly, looking at the minun and scanning it for a reaction. This thing obviously was not that strong, especially with how little it seemed to be able to fight back against him...no point in being too nice to it in the future.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: Gossip of the Leaves   Gossip of the Leaves EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 5:36 am

The Minun didn't find the joke very funny. His heart was still pounding from his near-death experience, loud enough to almost make him deaf in the ears. Even though the Jolteon had released him, Raze still distrusted him. Of all the emotions that he felt, one was the most prominent: complete and utter terror. "...N-Not..." the mouse began to stammer out, not getting very far. He refused to make eye contact with the Jolteon at all costs, quickly looking back down if he did glance up.

Raze was still speechless. It was just a joke, right...? he thought. Just a harmless joke, right... That Jolteon totally won't try again when my guard is down... Right? I-I don't know anymore! he frantically thought. Just as he was about to hightail it out of the forest, he had a realization. Wait. He's civilized... Probably going to kill me... I can handle this. If it gets too bad, I can run. The Minun took a few more deep breaths, then continued stammering. "M-My name is R-Raze, what's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Gossip of the Leaves   Gossip of the Leaves EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 6:25 pm

Sure outrun one of the fastest pokemon in the game good idea

The meal introduced itself, the typical greeting. Erebus held a paw to his chest that he had been using to hide a snicker, "I am Erebus, I haven't been around these woods longs, but I haven't seen anything like you around here, certainly did not expect there to be something with electric attacks either!"

The Jolteon was relaxed, unafraid of the smaller and less intimidating pokemon. He was playing nice with it so far, sure he was usually a jerk but something told him that it would benefit to play nice with this pale and blue mouse-thing. He was a bit disappointed that he did not get to fight however, the hole was still there, wide and gaping, hard to ignore.

"You see any feral pokemon around here? I'm looking for a challenge to fight," he spoke in a tone more like his old that was not so happy-go-lucky.

[Energy = 9]
Kat carried out 9 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Gossip of the Leaves VYqciob , Gossip of the Leaves AZTkyVm , Gossip of the Leaves FPf9XUO , Gossip of the Leaves OOUsvnW , Gossip of the Leaves PopjRW4 , Gossip of the Leaves HqwuLie , Gossip of the Leaves QfHz1GB , Gossip of the Leaves 2ANFx4q , Gossip of the Leaves 2FrD83b
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: Gossip of the Leaves   Gossip of the Leaves EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 12:11 am

{OOC: TOTALLY won't get you caught in the first two seconds, little buddy. Have fun with that.}

Raze should have felt honored to be recognized for his species, but instead imagined being singled out. He wasn't quite sure, but he thought the Jolteon was toying with him, but there was nothing he could do about it. If that's how it was going to be, he needed to stay sharp and expect an attack when it appears that his guard was down. "Really? W-Well, thanks, I guess..." the Minun replied, almost completely regaining his composure. For this to work, he had to act unafraid and calm around Erebus. After a deep breath, he listened to what the Jolteon had to say again.

Fortunately, he cut the awkward conversation short when he asked for ferals. "Not really, no. If you want, I can help you look for them." he offered. Raze's paranoia stopped for a few seconds to analyze what he had just said. Dammit! Well, no taking that back now... he cursed himself, adjusting his "cape" and trying to keep his composure solid. It's probably just a few ferals, considering he didn't get to eat... Well, me. But that's besides the point, maybe if I help him out I can go.

MCLikeANinja carried out 5 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Gossip of the Leaves 2FrD83b , Gossip of the Leaves K2YWnDo , Gossip of the Leaves PSNEk7U , Gossip of the Leaves YVyYfVG , Gossip of the Leaves MMgUbQF
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Gossip of the Leaves   Gossip of the Leaves EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 12:39 am

Ooc: There is no escaping life as Erebus's slave little minun... :3

Erebus smirked, so this thing actually WANTED to help him, that's great! He sure hoped that the midget did not expect him to share the meals. He He changed is smirk to one of more friendly appeal, "Sure, why not? I don't have any electric moves myself so a little help would definitely be useful, mate!"

The eeveloution suddenly shut his trap as he closed his eyes and lifted his nose up, catching the scent of the wind to see if there was anything of interest nearby. He caught the scent of something, he did not quite know exactly what, but it was something he could fight for all he cared.

"This way," he spoke, working his way towards the scent, "Keep low, and make as little noise as possible," he whispered. He had gotten into the mindset of a predator once more, laying low and trying to keep his stealth up despite his obvious and striking colors against the dull hue of the forest. If this mouse thing proved to be a problem in his hunts then he could just end its life or chase it off, no big problem in have a bit of a helping hand.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: Gossip of the Leaves   Gossip of the Leaves EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 1:01 am

Energy: 13 - 15 (rolls' results) + 2 (Defense Scarf) = 0 (poisoned)

Raze's heart sank at Erebus' reply. It's not that he didn't want the Jolteon's company, but it was his own fault for getting into a situation like this. Alright... Perhaps I can trust him just a little bit. For now, at least. he thought, following the fellow Electric type with nearly silent steps. Luckily, he still retained some tips on stealth from his time back home, sneaking out each night for training. Considering the brightness of the area, this wasn't much different. Since his voltage had been drained by the Jolteon and his skin wasn't as bright, the Minun blended in just a tad better to the surroundings.

Suddenly, an idea hit him. Wait, Erebus hit me with a Tackle... Why not try for a special move? Maybe he doesn't have one yet... he assumed, nodding. A small, faintly glowing Helping Hand formed from his and shot out towards Erebus. If anyone needed it, it was him. "Your next attack will be a lot stronger, promise." he whispered with a small grin of satisfaction. Despite the feeling of fear that was still present, screaming at him to just run and not look back, Raze felt satisfied that he had aided the Jolteon. Perhaps it was a start to forgiving and forgetting the incident.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Gossip of the Leaves   Gossip of the Leaves EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 9:46 pm

Erebus had flinched away with a hiss when he felt the touch of the minun, "Do not touch me unless I say you can," he whispered back despite the minun's explanation of making him more powerful. The Jolteon could not stand being touched, and it had only harmed the Jolteon's opinion of the minun. After glaring intimidatingly at the minun for a moment, his head snapped back to look ahead of him as he heard the shuffle of leaves.

He motioned his head for the minun to follow, he'd need a meat shield if things went horribly wrong. He crept through the undergrowth, until the shuffling of the leaves grew louder and louder. He spotted a tan shape against the dark trees, white horns protruding from its head. A pinsir, which was feeding off the tree's sap like a starving pig. The jolteon could hear the pinsir consuming its messy meal from here, a smirk grew across the jolteon. He flattened his body against the ground, before kicking his hind legs into high gear and aiming to smash the pinsir's face right into the tree with a Tackle attack.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: Gossip of the Leaves   Gossip of the Leaves EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 4:44 am

Energy: 0 (poisoned)

The Minun's companion reacted in a way that made him jerk his arm back right after he used the move. Why was Erebus acting so hostile towards him? Was he still considered prey to the Jolteon or just not familiar to him? "F-Fine, I just wanted to help..." he whispered, the stuttering returning to his voice. Right now, the only thing he was glad for was helping him out and putting Erebus' sights on a feral. Dodged a bullet there, but this still isn't a good idea... Raze thought. What if the Pokémon that the Jolteon saw was civilized too?

His foreshadowing of guilt was diminished as he was proven wrong. Erebus had set his sights on a wild Pinsir feeding from a tree. Since the mouse had never eaten another Pokémon before, he chose to refrain from aiding the Jolteon too much. Besides, he wouldn't really appreciate the fact that the Minun would be "trying to attack him" by using Discharge and striking everyone in the area. Raze moved over to get a better vantage point, but ran into a small tree. A Cheri Berry, Apple, and Oran Berry fell out of the tree and hit his shoulder and side. The falling fruit rustled the leaves around him as they hit the forest floor, probably alerting the Pinsir. He quickly scooped up the food and stuffed it in his bag, trying his best to hide it from Erebus. ...I am so dead after this is done.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Gossip of the Leaves   Gossip of the Leaves EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 3:03 am

The sound had caught the pinsir's attention, causing it to freeze in its meal and turn around. The pinsir met the Jolteon head on, however the pinchers on the top clamped around Erebus, attempting to crush his attacker with all the strength it could muster. Erebus cried out, not expecting the pinsir to turn around. He unleashed a small jolt of electricity, surprising the pinsir into releasing him. The jolteon curled his lips in a snarl, glaring at the pinsir. He glanced back at the minun, "Do that thing again!" he ordered, having noticed that his power had gone up significantly for that brief moment.

The pinsir stomped at the ground, obviously enraged by the attack. The pinsir glared down at the two, before its horns began to glow, and the pinsir began to glow a slight reddish color. What the hell was that attack? Could he even call it an attack? Erebus snarled, waiting for the meat shield to do his thing.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: Gossip of the Leaves   Gossip of the Leaves EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 3:35 am

Energy: 0 (poisoned)

"Do that thing again!"

The sudden shout brought Raze back to his senses as he saw what had happened. The Pinsir was alerted to the noise and had countered Erebus' attempt to take it down, almost crushing the Jolteon in the process. "B-But I thought you didn't want me to help you...!" the mouse shakily said, nevertheless sending a Helping Hand his way. Seeing as Erebus flinched back the last time he made contact, he saw it fit to allow the boost to fire like a projectile rather than transfer it by touch the efficient way. Hope he has an idea in mind; if he loses this one, then I'm... No! Suddenly, Raze built up a large amount of electricity in his small, pudgy body and slammed shoulder first into the Pinsir, utilizing a Spark.

Fortunately, the Pinsir had been moderately affected from the attack. Raze, on the other hand, took a bit more than the Pinsir due to their weight difference. Falling forward, he caught himself with his arm and turned back to the Pinsir. The attack hadn't paralyze it as he'd hoped, but it would have to do for now. At least the attack it was charging was momentarily cancelled when the Spark hit its mark. "Erebus, now!" the Cheering Pokémon shouted, trying to get the Jolteon to attack whilst it was still focused on him.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Gossip of the Leaves   Gossip of the Leaves EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 2:33 pm

The jolteon gave a snarl, angered at being ordered around by the blue and tan stick with legs.

"Don't. Order. Me. AROUND!" he snarled, jumping over the minun and slamming into the looming bug type with a harsh Tackle attack. The Helping Hand from earlier powering up his strength enough to send the Pinsir flat onto his back. The pinsir flailed for a moment, unable to get back up before Erebus rammed into the bug type with another Tackle attack.

He landed on the ground with grace, satisfied with his work and figuring that the pinsir would not be getting up after that.

"Piece of cake," he huffed, his chest puffed up proudly in appreciation of the handywork that was entirely his own, definitely had nothing to do with the minun's helping hand. Nope. That was completely impossible, right?

The hole was still there. His proud figure changed to a slump as the pride gave way to that lingering depressing hole in his heart. He sighed, giving a low growl, "More." he demanded, not paying attention to the Pinsir that was attempting to drag itself away in flight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gossip of the Leaves   Gossip of the Leaves Empty

Back to top Go down

Gossip of the Leaves
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next