Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Finding things and fighting fear

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Finding things and fighting fear Empty
PostSubject: Finding things and fighting fear   Finding things and fighting fear EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 4:59 am

Spoiler:

Azeral stared hard at the mountain they were supposed to climb, she started shaking seeing the edges of the mountain that when she was up there would lead to doom, she'd be fine, hopefully. "Alright so we are here to find a Joy Ribbon." Az said making sure she and Joey and Alona knew exactly what they were looking for, she was tempted to rip her own off and give that but she wanted to keep hers so this was the only thing she could do.

"I just hope we find it quickly, and around the bottom of the mountain." Azeral said letting out a soft sigh, she was afraid of going higher but was also afraid of leaving Joey and Alona to do this mission on his own as a leader she could never stand to do that. Azeral was trying to put on a brave face but she was shaking a bit, even after the darkness she was a bit afraid of her normal fears.

(9)

Last edited by Rezikun on Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: Finding things and fighting fear   Finding things and fighting fear EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 9:55 pm

Joey 20

Joey walked alongside Azeral as they had traveled towards the mountains known as black mist mountain. The mission they had decided to take was fairly simple, to find a Joy ribbon and bring it back to the client. This should be simple… right?

One thing that Joey hadn’t learned from his friend was her fear of cliffs, which is a fairly difficult fear to deal with if you are traveling on mountainous terrain. As the three traveled along the pathway. Joey couldn’t help but pick up on how uneasy Azeral was. “Azeral… Is something wrong?” the Pikachu asked the ralts softly. He wasn’t entirely sure if there was something wrong or not, and whether or not it was something to openly talk about.

Joey eventually looked up towards the mountain to see the mist that many have spoken of, the black mist. It was how the mountain got its name in the first place. The Pikachu smiled as the sky was as blue as ever all around it. After the event with the darkness, he was glad to finally be back out in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

PostSubject: Re: Finding things and fighting fear   Finding things and fighting fear EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 4:23 am

Alona followed behind her companions, little uneasy with the cliff herself. She wasn't too afraid of cliffs, not like Azeral. The idea of falling off one though, chilled her to the bones. The Sylveon just had to look down the cliff just to see how far up they were, but she knew she was going to feel sick just looking down. Reluctantly, she eyed over at the cliff. Once she saw how high she was, her mind made her think that she was falling off the ledge. Almost Immediately, she panicked and look right back at Joey and Azeral. "Alright, alright... It's just in my head... My perception was screwing with me." How can a joy ribbon be in a place like this? This isn't exactly the most happy-go-lucky dungeon in this world. Just one false move and... She rather not think about it.

Joey's voice soon caught her attention and she looks at Azeral. Now that he mentioned it, she does seems rather... Tense. In a place like this, she couldn't blame her. "Azeral? It's ok, you can tell us. We're part of a team after all." Alona reassured her teammate.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Finding things and fighting fear   Finding things and fighting fear EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 4:36 am

Azeral looked back at the two of them, was she shaking. Azeral looked at her hands moving slightly involuntary, she was, dang. "I'm fine." Azeral said while having fake smile on her face. Azeral paused for a moment looking down then back up. "A-actually I have something to confess." Azeral said holding her arm looking at the ground. "I'm kinda, sorta afraid of cliffs." Azeral admitted but quickly shook her head. "B-but I'll be fine with the mission, I'll just not look down that'll solve it right?" Azeral said trying to assure them she would be fine.

"Why did I pick this mission?" Azeral asked herself, she knew the reason. It was because she didn't want some fear to make her unable to explore other places but she should of told her friends about that fear before coming.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Finding things and fighting fear   Finding things and fighting fear EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 5:52 am

Joey 20

Joey looked towards Azeral as she stated she was fine. However, the smile she put on didn’t seem quite genuine to him. The Pikachu was about to ask if she was sure about being alright. However, Azeral beat him to it and actually admitted to what was bothering her.

”Well, we are still here for you.” the Pikachu said with a smile. Looking back towards the mountain, he understood why anyone would be uneasy about scaling such a thing. The fear isn’t always absent for everyone, and even then, some have more fear of such a thing than others. He would be fearful of falling off a mountain himself if he wasn’t concentrated on a set task.

((Reziiiii, can you edit in the mission in first post please))
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Finding things and fighting fear   Finding things and fighting fear EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 8:17 pm

When Az claimed that she was ok, Alona didn't exactly believed it. She was scared of something, it was written all over her face. However, eventually she confessed, saying she was afraid of cliffs. "I Knew something was up. Listen, why don't you stay close to the wall. You can't be scared of them if you're no where near them, right?" The Slyveon knew that what she was going to do. Alona walked over the her teammate and pat her on the back. "Az, I know you don't want to fall. Hell, I don't want to fall either, none of us do. Don't think too much about it and focus on the mission. We got your back." It was the best advice she could give at the moment. She could try something to help ease her fears a little, but the ralts seem fine at the moment, if not a little nervous. "If you need anything, let me know."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Finding things and fighting fear   Finding things and fighting fear EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 11:58 am

Azeral heard what they said but still had feelings of nervousness inside, and her mind kept thinking about the things that would go wrong if she stood next to the wall and a rock fell, the floor gave way and. Azeral shook her head to rid herself of those thoughts, not helping anything at the moment and that was most likely just going to make her even more scared. "Ya I know, thanks you two I'll just not think about it." Azeral said still not feeling 100% up to doing this but she was better then that right? Azeral looked up towards the mounting, Azeral clenched her hand feeling determined to not let some stupid rock get the better of her.

"Ya, I'll be fine." Azeral said as she started walking up the mountain, she was better then that no fear could ever get the better of her. Azeral thought while still shaking a bit.

(It's there Coast, unless I messed up which happens time to time.)
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Finding things and fighting fear   Finding things and fighting fear EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 2:40 am

Joey 20

Joey continued to pay a bit extra attention to Azeral after hearing her confession. She stated that she will try and not think about it. However, Joey was fairly sure it was probably difficult not to think about in such a location. So he moved a bit closer to her to keep her company. He wanted to make sure she felt a bit safer.

”I am here with you.” he said in an even calmer tone. He had a smile on his face, and his emotions shown that he genuinely cared about his friend. She was the one that had helped him when he first came to grassveil after all. She was the one he had built the most trust with aside from his lifelong friend Jak.

Joey continued to walk alongside Azeral as the group approached the mountains. Eventually reaching near the foot of where it started to rise upward. It wasn’t terribly steep at all, as they were at the bottom of the valley.

Coaster carried out 1 launched of one Mission Dice :
Coaster carried out 2 launched of one Black Mist Mountain :
Finding things and fighting fear Focus_10 , Finding things and fighting fear 139ZIpg
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Finding things and fighting fear   Finding things and fighting fear EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 4:25 am

When Joey chimed in, Alona nodded and walked side by side with her companions. "Look at these two..." She thought. Looking at these two kinda reminds her of a bond she shared with her mother. While she has a potty mouth like her, she always cared for Alona and teaches her how to sing. Whenever Alona had problems, she could always tell her mother about it and she'd comfort her. That's the bond both Azeral and Joey have, a bond strong enough to tell each others about their problems.

Once they reached the point of which the path started to raise, Alona couldn't help but mentally comment on how tough this was going to be.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Finding things and fighting fear   Finding things and fighting fear EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 2:55 pm

Azeral saw Joey come a bit closer and couldn't help but smile, how could she be afraid with friends like this backing her up. "Ya, I know you are." Azeral said feeling more determined to not let her fear get the better of her, before she couldn't just teleport to safety, she had to remember that is a option if she does somehow end up falling.

Azeral saw the path start to go up, she calmly reminded herself they were not going all the way to the top they were just going to go in and out, just find the item and leave quickly. Azeral took a calming breath and started walking forward keeping her eyes peeled for the item in question.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Finding things and fighting fear   Finding things and fighting fear EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 6:09 pm

Joey 18

Items
1 x House Orb
1 x TM Focus Blast
Joey remained by Azeral’s side as the group walked up the slow incline of the path. Joey glanced back towards Alona, who seemed to be walking alongside the two. He was curious about how she felt about the mission. However, he wasn’t too comfortable about asking at the moment. Instead he just returned his view forward and kept an eye out for anything.

The sky being blue, but slowly getting darker as they traversed towards the mountain. The shadow of the mountain started to loam over the area. Later in the day, it should get brighter as the sun rises to its peak of the day. Joey then took out his copy of the paper they had, noting what item they were looking for and putting it back in his bag.

”A joy ribbon… Aren’t those rare?” he decided to ask the group. He was pretty sure they were, but wanted to confirm it. The second reason for asking was to spark up some form of conversation at the time.  As he spoke, he saw an orb out in the distance that seemed to be rolling down the slope as a slow speed. However, what was ahead of where it was rolling was a bit of a drop that could potentially shatter it. He didn’t want to leave his friend’s side though to run off and grab the orb.

What was the worse the orb could do if it shattered? It couldn’t be used right?

((Oh crap, house orb :3))
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Finding things and fighting fear   Finding things and fighting fear EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 2:04 am

As they traveled higher and higher, Alona slowly inched her way to the wall. Again, she wasn't afraid, just EXTREMELY Cautions about where she was. The last thing she needed was falling to her death. She doesn't mind doing the mission, but... Is this the only place to get a Joy ribbon? She really didn't like it here, and there has to be other places that aren't some sort of death trap.

Once Joey asked about the joy ribbons, red marks appeared on her face in anime fashion. "I know Aaron had a hard time finding them when he came here, but RARE? Isn't there any other places that has them? Ones that doesn't include... err..." Alona shut her mouth after that. Azeral really doesn't need any more nightmare fuel. "You know what? Nevermind. Lets just hurry this up, I have a very bad feeling about all of this."

Once she finshed, she noticed an orb that was rolling to a small slope. Was it good, was it bad? she wasn't going to take the risk. "Like that. Stay with Azeral, Joey." Alona dashed towards the orb with as much speed she could muster. She raised her paws towards the orb and prayed she could catch it in time before it breaks.

(Coaster, you decide whenever or not she catches it.)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Finding things and fighting fear   Finding things and fighting fear EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 4:24 am

Azeral heard what Alona said, she knew the Slyveon meant well but couldn't help but finish that sentence with her own scary thoughts about everything that could possibly go wrong with going up here, none of them ended well. "Unless one of us can breath underwater no." Azeral said, she recalled that a Dratini was telling everyone in town about how she found a scarf in the coral forests and the Dratini was wearing a Joy ribbon, so she put two and two together.

Azeral saw the orb and slightly wanted to go get it, Alona managed to beat her to the punch though. "But I can Teleport." Azeral said her voice progressively getting lower as Alona went for the item, Alona could get it right, plus how bad could it be anyway her luck wasn't that bad. All at once thoughts of just how bad that could be echoed in her mind, Azeral started shaking again.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Finding things and fighting fear   Finding things and fighting fear EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 4:51 am

Joey 18

Items
1 x TM Focus Blast
Joey glanced over to Alona as began to respond to his question. However, the way her response was going seemed to entail a poor topic. As Alona had finished speaking, she had noticed an orb rolling down the hill up ahead. After alona spotted the orb, she immediately told Joey to stay with Azeral. Azeral seemed disappointed when Alona ran off after the orb.

Joey watched as the orb rolled in the distance. It bounced down a few bumps as the Sylveon continued after it. Then there was one fateful drop ahead of it. The orb started to fall, just the right height to shatter on impact. A second thought entered Joey’s mind about what the orb could possibly do. Joey felt something off and glanced towards Azeral, who seemed to be shaking once more.

Joey went to hold onto Azeral’s hand to help comfort her. As he did so, he heard the sound of glass shattering. Joey quickly looked towards the direction of the orb. What was to come was probably not good…

((House Orb Shattered))
Coaster carried out 10 launched of one Black Mist Mountain :
Finding things and fighting fear Ehq01DP , Finding things and fighting fear Di88ABT , Finding things and fighting fear Blinke10 , Finding things and fighting fear Blinke10 , Finding things and fighting fear Blinke10 , Finding things and fighting fear YG3dh7c , Finding things and fighting fear Blinke10 , Finding things and fighting fear XnYTgNF , Finding things and fighting fear Blinke10 , Finding things and fighting fear IiDOUNX
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Finding things and fighting fear   Finding things and fighting fear EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 5:25 am

As light as she was, she wasn't fast enough to catch up to the rolling Orb. As a last ditch effort, she tried to drive right for it... However, once she realizes how close she was at the edge, she halted to a complete stop. Whatever that orb was, she was not risking her life to stop it. Whatever happens, she was sure her team could handle anything this orb does. Once the orb rolled over the cliff, the Sylveon closed her eyes, waiting for that inevitable shattering sound. Alona cringed at the noise, and cursed u nder her breath. She waited had a huge feeling that was some kind of orb thatsummons a horde of Pokemon. "Get ready guys, I that orb brought company." Alona warned. Before she could get back to the group, a Huge Aerodactyl swooped in and cut her off, separating her from the group.

"God damn it, I knew something like this would happen!"
As weak as it is, she gotta use her fairy wind attack. That was the only way she could get this Idiot out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding things and fighting fear   Finding things and fighting fear Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding things and fighting fear
Page 1 of 1