Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Into The Forest Of Darkness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
MagicalMario

MagicalMario

Poké : 3340

Into The Forest Of Darkness - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Into The Forest Of Darkness   Into The Forest Of Darkness - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 3:33 am

First topic message reminder :

[Energy: 19 - 10(Dungeon Entry) = 9]

The pitch black darkness that covered the area. That kind of feeling that some kind of woodland monster would kill you on sight. The questionable texture of the ground under his talons. The trees letting as little light touch the forest floor as physically possible. All of these things confirmed it; Horochi was in Shadowhue Forest. The reason for him being here was because he wanted to explore the Monochrome Falls. He had heard that they were just a colorless waterfall with nothing else special about it. However, Horochi wanted to know WHY they were colorless in the first place, so he decided to take it upon himself to explain this abnormal phenomenon.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MagicalMario

MagicalMario

PostSubject: Re: Into The Forest Of Darkness   Into The Forest Of Darkness - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 12:53 am

Horochi saw the charmander get tossed around by both the forretress' zap cannon and heavy slam, surprised that something else was watching the lizard pokemon from the shadows. Ugh, seriously? Is this guy all bark and no bite or what? he thought to himself. Well, regardless of his guts, I already beat him in a fight, so I guess I owe it to him to help him through this place. Horochi then shot an ember attack that nailed the forretress in the back, causing it to get burned by the super effective attack, and causing it to...er, float in circles, thus yielding the charmander capable of fighting back. Alright, I set the stage, now let's see a good act.
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

Poké : 860

PostSubject: Re: Into The Forest Of Darkness   Into The Forest Of Darkness - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 5:36 pm

{Energy: 0 + 0 (Poison) = 0}

Hidon groaned in pain as the Forretress lifted its body off of him. Thankfully, his type resisted the Heavy Slam, but that didn't mean it wasn't still an extremely powerful blow...especially after that Zap Cannon happened. However, he was momentarily stunned, left in place for the Forretress to attack again. And that's exactly what he could see the large Pokémon doing. It lined itself up, took aim, and began focusing to prepare another Zap Cannon

Before the Forretress could do anything, though, Horochi's flames blasted it from behind, causing it to freak out and go scrambling around the area in circles. His eyes widened slightly as he wondered for a moment about what was going on. But he quickly shook his head and dismissed the thought. He had a chance to survive this encounter, so he needed to take it!

The Charmander pushed himself back onto his feet and glared up at the Forretress. Unfortunately, as far as Fire moves go, he only had access to one. But it was going to be a good one. He stood his ground, watched the Pokémon float around and took aim. Finally, he took a deep breath and unleashed the most powerful Ember attack he could muster! The miniature fireballs launched themselves from his maw, slamming powerfully into the combination Steel and Bug-type as it passed in front of him. The Forretress let out a cry of pain before getting slammed up against a nearby tree...and collapsing on the ground, completely unconscious.

As soon as the Forretress was knocked out, Hidon's flames stopped. The Charmander sank down onto his knees, having poured everything he had into that Ember. He breathed heavily as he sat there...before turning his thoughts to what had originally given him that chance to fight back.

"Huff...alright..." he murmured. "I know you're out there. Come out here where I can see you."

{STATUS: Poisoned}
Back to top Go down
http://pkmndn2.proboards.com/
MagicalMario

MagicalMario

PostSubject: Re: Into The Forest Of Darkness   Into The Forest Of Darkness - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 12:11 am

{Energy: 5 + 1(New Page) = 6}

Horochi sighed as he walked into the charmander's vision. "Well I guess ya got me early on, good fer you." He stated with a cheeky smile on his face. "Look buddy, I think we've both learned somethin' from tha' last encounter. I learned that y'aint exactly at full power right now, and you ho'efully learned that I can follow ya without gettin' in yer way, like with how I only attacked once an' let you take ou' th' trash." he continued on. "Anyways, we're both hea'n t' th' same place, so I figured I follow ya t' make things easier fer th' both of us." Horochi started down the path that led to the forest's center. "Plus, if we find any treasure in those ruins behind th' falls, I'll le'ja take home th' biggest piece a th' pie if possible." he promised as he followed the faint sound of rushing water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into The Forest Of Darkness   Into The Forest Of Darkness - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Into The Forest Of Darkness
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5