Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Reptile and The Fox

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Daixtey

Daixtey

Poké : 1580

The Reptile and The Fox - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Reptile and The Fox   The Reptile and The Fox - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 7:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

[Energy: 19 - 5 = 14]

Sorblit travelled around since a good few days now. On his journey, he did encounter already many other Pokémon, but one Pokémon that he encountered gave him some guidance on where to travel to first. Sorblit heard from him about some town, that is the center for other Pokémon to stop or start explorations, this town was behind some forest though. He knew he had to make it to this town to find some more pokemon and maybe even a place to stay.

Sorblit, coming from a forest, wasn't scared of getting lost in it, he appreciated it even. As it made him feel more home. Of course there is always the chance, to get lost, but claw markings that he left on trees, indicated him where he went. It was quite peaceful, in the time of the day that he went in. From the Pokémon he met before, that helped him out in informing him about the town nearby. He also heard this forest was named the Pecha forest, and Sorblit being experienced in hunting for berries and the likes. He could tell that the people who gave it this name, weren't wrong to do so, as he smelled and encountered berry bushes being not uncommon around.

Sorblit came to realize, that this forest was bigger than he expected, and he yet was to find a path that lead to the village. As he continued leaving markings, to remember where he went.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

PostSubject: Re: The Reptile and The Fox   The Reptile and The Fox - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 7:38 pm

{Energy: 14 - 8 - 17 = 0}

"That doesn't mean anything though." Cana didn't trust him. Maybe he was planning on attacking her when she trusted him or when she wasn't paying attention. She did know where Grassveil was but she wasn't just going to lead him here. He should figure out the way on his own.

Just as Cana was about to walk away, a rustling sound could be heard behind her. She turned around to see a Nidorino suddenly attacking her. Cana wasn't able to dodge and got fully hit by it's horn. The impact flung her a bit further against a tree. The Nidorino not only had hit her hard, but it also seemed to have poisoned her. How would she be able to get out of this now?
Back to top Go down
Daixtey

Daixtey

PostSubject: Re: The Reptile and The Fox   The Reptile and The Fox - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 7:49 pm

He didn't see the Nidorino coming either, so he couldn't instantly react to Cana being struck by it. But what he could do as he looked at her getting flung at the tree, using that moment to rush at the Nidorino. The Nidorino trying to slow down from its attack, couldn't evade Sorblit as he came in and scratched his claws alongside the Nidorino.

The Nidorino kicked out, but didn't seem to be too much weakened by the sudden attack, as the Totodile was behind it now. While the Fennekin was in front of it, away on the tree. Sorblit saw the addvantage of such a situation and hoped the Fennekin would react to being hit too by attacking it.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: The Reptile and The Fox   The Reptile and The Fox - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 8:00 pm

Cana tried getting up but was barely able to stand. That Nidorino....I shouldn't have let my guard down. Cana saw how Sorblit had attacked the Nidorino. If only she wasn't so weak.

The Fenniken could feel the poison running through her. I...I have a pecha berry, don't I? With that in mind Cana looked around to see if she could find her bag, only to notice it was behind the Nidorino. Ugh...What do I do now....? Cana was starting to feel slightly desperate. She had to at least try to get the Nidorino away from her bag.

She hesitated. What if she started a fire for real this time? Cana tried blocking the idea as she used ember on the Nidorino, hoping it wouldn't dodge. Her attack did seems stronger now that she was so weak.
Back to top Go down
Daixtey

Daixtey

PostSubject: Re: The Reptile and The Fox   The Reptile and The Fox - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 11:13 pm

Sorblit saw the Fennekin fire an ember, and he got an idea "Hey, big purple guy, apparently you can only hit people if they don't see you, how great of you" The Nidorina looked surprised he once breathed out and tried clawing at the ground with the backpaws. As soon as he tried taking off, the ember hit the Nidorino behind. Sorblit tried dodging but got strifed slightly, as he tried avoiding the Nidorino rage.

Sorblit landed a bit hard onto the ground, and looked behind at the Nidorino. Turning his head back to the Fennekin "So you at least going to help me fight him?" He said trying to sound as nice as possible.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: The Reptile and The Fox   The Reptile and The Fox - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 9:33 am

"I...I don't think I can fight. He poisoned me and hit me pretty hard." Even talking took a bit of effort. She was feeling weak and drained from energy. At least the Nidorino was away from her bag now. With unsteady steps, she started moving to her bag. She was pretty vulnerable.

The Nidorino didn't have enough though. It let out a roar and charged at her. Not able to run away, the Fenniken fired another ember at it, weakening it more. The attack also seemed to have blinded the Nidorino a bit as it hit his eyes and he missed Cana and got his horn stuck in a tree instead.
Back to top Go down
Daixtey

Daixtey

PostSubject: Re: The Reptile and The Fox   The Reptile and The Fox - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 4:09 pm

Hearing the loud cracking noise as the Nidorino's horn hit the tree. Sorblit quickly reacted, the Nidorino tried pulling itself out of this situation. But as Sorblit quickly ran up, and scratched it once more without it being able to evade that, it seemed to get more weak and seemed to lack the strength to get out now.

Sorblit looked back at the Fennekin "Well, it looks like you need help now, so how about you tell me where the town is and I get you there?" He said as he looked at the poisioned Fennekin. He made a little sigh from the battling "If it makes you trust me more, my name is Sorblit" He said to her not knowing if she trusts him now or not.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: The Reptile and The Fox   The Reptile and The Fox - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 4:27 pm

The Fenniken had no choice but to trust him now. She was completely defenseless and things could end up bad if he left her alone in this state. She sighed. Of course she knew where the town was. There were a few signs that shows which way to go to. Did this Totodile truly miss them?

She listened closely as he introduced himself. Sorblit huh? That is a weird name. She knew she had to introduce herself now although she was still a bit reluctant about it. "My name is Cana. I will show you the way out." With that she reached her bag and picked it up.
Back to top Go down
Daixtey

Daixtey

PostSubject: Re: The Reptile and The Fox   The Reptile and The Fox - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 4:34 pm

Sorblit nodded "Alright, also if it is easier you can call me Sor for short" He made a little smile, as he watched Cana getting up slowly and reaching for her bag "Hm, but you can still walk by your own right?" He did worry about others a little too much for his own good, he knew that. But as he got his own bag again he went back to her.

Sorblit did notice that the path would lead to somewhere "Ah, I am also very new around here, so excuse me if that was a stupid question" He said, scratching the back of his head a little nervous. He was just happy he had someone to lead him on the right path. With that he began following closely after her.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: The Reptile and The Fox   The Reptile and The Fox - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 5:12 pm

Even though she said she would lead him out, she was too weak. She sat down and opened her bag. The fenniken looked in it and took out a Pecha Berry. She had to cure the poison first before she could move on. She glanced at the totodile before eating the pink berry. It had a very sweet taste. She wishes she had more but she had to do with that. Now she had to wait for the poison to get healed.

Cana sat down and took a twig and started munching on it. She was kind of hungry now that she thought about it and this would give her a bit more energy to go on.
Back to top Go down
Daixtey

Daixtey

PostSubject: Re: The Reptile and The Fox   The Reptile and The Fox - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 5:33 pm

Sorblit stopped for a second as he saw the Fennekin, get out some berry. Apparently she carried a few berries with her like he did. What he had wasn't much but the berries were good enough. He waited looking at her after she ate it "So? Feeling a little better? Don't want you to collapse before we get there" He said as he looked ahead and down the path they were heading.

Sorblit knew it would take some short time before the Peecha worked, looking at her and trying to see how she was doing. She looked pretty weak now, and he did feel bad but hoped they could still reach the end. "I would help, but my bag is very .. uh empty right now" He said with a little nervous look, feeling bad he couldn't help
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: The Reptile and The Fox   The Reptile and The Fox - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 6:03 pm

Cana looked at the totodile. "I'm fine." She was still munching on the twig. It didn't take that long for the poison to fade away and the twig didn't really help as much as she hoped but it helped a bit.

The Fenniken got up a bit later. She was still a bit unsteady but at least she was able to walk. She glanced around. Did she hear something? Maybe she imagined it. She started taking a few steps, but then she stopped and looked up. Didn't she just see a shadow? Was she imagining it? Whatever that shadow belonged to, she didn't want to find out. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Daixtey

Daixtey

PostSubject: Re: The Reptile and The Fox   The Reptile and The Fox - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 6:58 pm

Sorblit heard some strange noises from their surrondings, making him a bit nervous and he was quite jumpy at times. But he tried to concentrate on other things, as he followed the Fennekin she seemed to be hearing something too. Sorblit tried not to bring it up right now as he just stayed behind her.

He couldn't shake off the feeling, that something was close by it could be another Pokémon that just followed them. He didn't hope so, he did feel a bit bad still from the time he got strifed by the Nidorino and she was in really bad condition. "is the town nearby?" He asked Cana trying to get his mind off the worrying thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: The Reptile and The Fox   The Reptile and The Fox - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 7:45 pm

Cana was sure of it now. Something was here. "It is a bit of walking." She stopped and looked around. She was sure she saw that shadow again. Where is it hiding? Is it waiting for the right moment to attack? She was using all her senses to try and locate the pokemon. The air was too sweet to smell anything though.

Suddenly, the bushes she was standing next to started rustling. She moved away and barely was able to dodge a Ledyba who came flying out of it. It was another feral. She was still very weak and not really able to fight. The Ledyba probably wasn't that strong though and she was hoping Sorblit would be able to take it down.
Back to top Go down
Daixtey

Daixtey

PostSubject: Re: The Reptile and The Fox   The Reptile and The Fox - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 3:35 am

Sorblit took a quick jump back too, as the Ledyba rushed into the view. He knew he had to react quick now as Cana seemed to be incapeable of fighting for herself. As he got in front of her and tried to wait for the right moment to attack the flying bug Pokémon.

With that he got an idea, as he didn't move much almost taunting the Ledyba into attacking him. Hearing the Ledyba buzz quite aggresively and then flying down and towards him he used it to get hit by it but also land some critcal scratch against it. Leaving it more hurt than Sorblit, as he prepeared to make more moves. Looking back at Cana to make sure she stayed behind he ran up to the Ledyba using more of his force to jump up high enough to get the Ledyba again as it weakly buzzed off. Hearing it disappear behind the next bush. Sorblit turned around trying to recover from the hit he took by the Ledyba as he nodded "Alright, should we move on?"
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: The Reptile and The Fox   The Reptile and The Fox - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 7:45 am

Cana quietly watched the fight. It wasn't really a strategy she would use but it seemed to be working. She was prepared to jump away in case the Ledyba would attack her but apparently Sorblit had been taunting it too much for it to even pay attention to her. She was glad when the Ledyba got chased away.

"Alright, should we move on?"

Cana glanced at Sorblit and nodded. It was still a little while of walking and she wanted to get out of the forest before more ferals appeared. It bothered her a bit that she was forced to trust that the Totodile would protect her. At least he has done a good job doing that so far. Still....He might still try to do something when she didn't expect him to.

Last edited by Evana on Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reptile and The Fox   The Reptile and The Fox - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Reptile and The Fox
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Pecha Forest-
Jump to: