Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Reptile and The Fox

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Daixtey

Daixtey

Poké : 1580

The Reptile and The Fox Empty
PostSubject: The Reptile and The Fox   The Reptile and The Fox EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 7:42 pm

[Energy: 19 - 5 = 14]

Sorblit travelled around since a good few days now. On his journey, he did encounter already many other Pokémon, but one Pokémon that he encountered gave him some guidance on where to travel to first. Sorblit heard from him about some town, that is the center for other Pokémon to stop or start explorations, this town was behind some forest though. He knew he had to make it to this town to find some more pokemon and maybe even a place to stay.

Sorblit, coming from a forest, wasn't scared of getting lost in it, he appreciated it even. As it made him feel more home. Of course there is always the chance, to get lost, but claw markings that he left on trees, indicated him where he went. It was quite peaceful, in the time of the day that he went in. From the Pokémon he met before, that helped him out in informing him about the town nearby. He also heard this forest was named the Pecha forest, and Sorblit being experienced in hunting for berries and the likes. He could tell that the people who gave it this name, weren't wrong to do so, as he smelled and encountered berry bushes being not uncommon around.

Sorblit came to realize, that this forest was bigger than he expected, and he yet was to find a path that lead to the village. As he continued leaving markings, to remember where he went.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

PostSubject: Re: The Reptile and The Fox   The Reptile and The Fox EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 9:57 pm

[Energy: 19 - 5 entrance = 14]

Once again Cana had come to Pecha forest. It sure was chaotic the last time she came here. Back then she encountered a Taillow, a Minun, a dratini, another Fenniken and a lot of ferals. At least she didn't burn down the forest.

Cana sighed and decided to rest a bit. At least she didn't come across any ferals yet. Cana looked around and decided to rest in some bushes just to be safe. She couldn't prevent it from rustling but she didn't think a feral really would notice it. Once she was sure she was hidden well enough, she lay down and closed her eyes. She would explore further when she was done resting.
Back to top Go down
Daixtey

Daixtey

PostSubject: Re: The Reptile and The Fox   The Reptile and The Fox EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 10:22 pm

Sorblit's walk through the wood took longer and longer. He did think about settling down for a second before he would continue on. His most important belongings that he carried with him, did weigh a lot. As soon as he found a tree near a nice looking bush, it was settled that he would wait here for a few minutes. He dropped down his package down next to the bigger bush, as he looked at the tree.

Going up to it, and using his claws to carve the tree again. His claws made some louder scratching noises, he sure thought Pokémon who were round would sure hear it. But he wasn't scared of that possibility nor did he really care. But something felt a bit odd as he just started to carve the tree, like something was near him. Sorblit shook his head and just continued dragging his claws on the tree.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: The Reptile and The Fox   The Reptile and The Fox EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 10:40 pm

Cana was having a nice rest. She even fell asleep. Suddenly, a scratching sound entered her ears and woke her up. She didn't like the sound. It was loud and really irritating. The Fenniken was pretty annoyed by being woken up. Where is that sound coming from?

Cana shifted a bit and accidently caused the bushes to rustle. The Fenniken froze into place. She hoped that whoever was there didn't hear her. She stared at where the sound was coming from. Her heart was beating pretty fast. Please, don't notice me. Please, go away. She had no clue if the pokemon out there was a feral or not, and she wasn't sure if she wanted to find out either.
Back to top Go down
Daixtey

Daixtey

PostSubject: Re: The Reptile and The Fox   The Reptile and The Fox EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 10:47 pm

Sorblit was about to finish up his marking, as he got taken by surprise. Looking at the rustling bushes, he was not expecting that. He did feel something already before, but now he looked at the bush, before looking around. He knew it would look pretty dumb as he tried to talk to the bush "Uh, hey! Something in there?" He said not even sure what he was doing right now.

Sorblit also walked slowly over to his bag, picking it up. Not wanting that anything steals some of the food and important belongings from him. As he didn't let up, before finding out why this bush just began moving out of a sudden "Hey!" With that he just stared waiting for some reaction to come from it.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: The Reptile and The Fox   The Reptile and The Fox EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 11:19 pm

Cana soon realized the pokemon had heard her. The pokemon had stopped making that scratching sound and asked if someone was there. Crap, he heard me. I hope he doesn't find me or that he at least leaves me alone. Cana kept sitting in the bush, as still as possible. She could hear her own heartbeat. She was almost sure the pokemon could hear it.

The pokemon seemed to move around a bit. It didn't take long before she noticed a pokemon moving in front of the bush. She couldn't really see it well but it seemed the pokemon was blue. Cana panicked slightly and backed away, activating her Ear Heater and radiating heat.
Back to top Go down
Daixtey

Daixtey

PostSubject: Re: The Reptile and The Fox   The Reptile and The Fox EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 6:36 pm

Sorblit, felt something else now. It felt like heat came from the bush, as he tried to look inside it. Sure that there was something in it "Hey, if you are in the bush, you can come out" He tried to say, not knowing what it was, maybe another Pokémon. He sure would apprecite it, maybe he scared it a little as he didn't try to search the entire bush "I promise, I won't battle you, I am just on my journey through the forest"

He didn't think the one in the bush, would listen or so. But Sorblit was none to easily back down if he once comitted to something. As he kept looking at the bush and felt the air surronding him growing hotter, being a water type, he didn't like the dryness too much. But he kept standing there.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: The Reptile and The Fox   The Reptile and The Fox EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 10:33 pm

Cana backed even more away as the pokemon called out to her. She didn't know what to do. Should she believe him? Could she really trust that he wasn't going to attack her? She really didn't know. She did want him to leave her alone though.

Without realizing it, Cana started radiating even more heat. It didn't take long before the bushes were suffering from it. A burning smell started to surround her. Smoke started to raise from the bushes too. Noticing it, the Fenniken started to panic and jumped out of the bushes right in the small clearing. "Fire! The bushes are on fire!"

Cana was panicking too much to realize the bushes didn't actually catch fire. She did notice it in time to prevent it.
Back to top Go down
Daixtey

Daixtey

PostSubject: Re: The Reptile and The Fox   The Reptile and The Fox EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 4:18 pm

Backing up out of surprise, Sorblit stumbled back as he saw something leap out of the bush. As soon as hearing fire, he began to burst some water on the bush just making it soaking wet instead of putting it out. Noticing that it wasn't really on fire he turned around "H-hey! it isn't burning!" He tried to shout after the pokemon that leaped out.

Being bumped down from the surprise and his own water burst, Sorblit got himself back up on his feet. Reaching out to his bag, and throwing it back over. He turned around to look at the other Pokémon that escaped the bush. He thought he saw Orangeish-looking fur going past him maybe it was a fire Pokémon and he startled it?
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: The Reptile and The Fox   The Reptile and The Fox EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 4:41 pm

"H-hey! It isn't burning."

Cana looked at the bushes when the other pokemon shouted out and noticed he was right. She was having a hard time to calm down though. I-I almost caused another forest fire. I'm a failure. I'm a danger to everyone. Feeling really bad about this, Cana slowly moved to the bushes noticing only a few small charred and dried out parts on the branches and leaves.

She was somehow relieved that it actually never was on fire. She was too distressed to pay attention to the Totodile who was standing there though. Wh-What if the bushes really had caught fire...? What would have happened then? Cana had a hard time holding back her tears as the memories of a terrible forest fire appeared in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Daixtey

Daixtey

PostSubject: Re: The Reptile and The Fox   The Reptile and The Fox EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 4:46 pm

Sorblit just stood there, as he tried to gather what he could from this situation. Apparently some Fennekin hid inside of that bush, as he felt kind of ignored by it. Seeing how it didn't even paid attention to it, instead the bush got more attention. Making a little sigh he looked at her and tried to get her attention

With that Sorblit said "Hey! Why did you hide in that bush anyways?" He asked, trying to maybe get her to stop thinking about the bush for a second, as he didn't wanted to pass up the chance to meet another Pokémon
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: The Reptile and The Fox   The Reptile and The Fox EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 4:56 pm

Cana jumped up as he called out to her. She had been too upset to notice him. She growled as she turned to the pokemon. Her mood had gone from being sad and depressed to pure annoyance and anger. Now she saw that the pokemon in front of her was a Totodile. Why was he even here? She rather had he would leave her alone already.

"That's none of your business. Now, go away." She snarled at the pokemon. In general she normally wasn't like this towards others but what happened had scared her so much, she was still being affected by it.
Back to top Go down
Daixtey

Daixtey

PostSubject: Re: The Reptile and The Fox   The Reptile and The Fox EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 5:01 pm

"Well.. that's not very nice to say to strangers, who don't want to fight you, is it?" He said back at her, as he just stood there. Not going into any fight position or anything, as he didn't intend on fighting or hurting her. Making him just look at her.

Looking back and then back to her he sighed "But if you like, you could help me find the way to a .. Grassveil village? Then I will be on my way, away from you" He said, his smile turning a bit wider as he just waited for her reaction
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: The Reptile and The Fox   The Reptile and The Fox EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 5:18 pm

Evana carried out 2 launched of one Pecha Forest :
The Reptile and The Fox 5FHh31b , The Reptile and The Fox QtxON6P

"It's also not very nice to wake up people who are sleeping." She snapped back at him. "And how do I even know if I can trust you? I don't know you." Cana was glaring at the Totodile in front of her. The normally shy pokemon had turned pretty hostile towards him now. Why would she even help this pokemon?

Cana sighed and walked into the bushes to gather the stuff she left in there in her panic. She looked in her bag to see if everything was still in there. She was relieved to see everything was still in there. She was also starting to calm down a bit as she came out of the bushes with her bag.
Back to top Go down
Daixtey

Daixtey

PostSubject: Re: The Reptile and The Fox   The Reptile and The Fox EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 5:25 pm

Sorblit not knowing what to say just sighed, as he also just packed his stuff to leave. As he looked back at her "Well, me for once don't snap at random Pokémon. Unlike someother, so you can trust that if I didn't attack you at first sight. It would be unresonable for me to attack you later" He said back at her, as he tried to get her somehow to help him through.

Sorblit just shook his head a little, as he encountered pretty hostile Pokémon in his past already. But most of them attacked, while this one just talked which made him pretty annoyed, even though he doesn't want to hurt her. But he didn't know if he should wait or say something, as he didn't leave yet looking more at her and how she got her bag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reptile and The Fox   The Reptile and The Fox Empty

Back to top Go down

The Reptile and The Fox
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Pecha Forest-
Jump to: