Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Looking for some RPs!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Looking for some RPs! Empty
PostSubject: Looking for some RPs!   Looking for some RPs! EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 1:34 am

My pokemon, Xander, needs some more threads! He currently has three one thread slot open. I'm not really looking for anything in specific; I'm open to most things. Also, he is looking for a partner/team. His bio is in my character records.

Last edited by Sylveon on Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

Poké : 4490

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some RPs!   Looking for some RPs! EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 1:42 am

I actually wouldn't mind RPing with you. I happen to have 3 open slots as well, but I have plans set for Raze's team. Do you happen to have a location in mind?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some RPs!   Looking for some RPs! EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 2:01 am

That's okay! Would it be okay to make it in Shadowhue Forest? I would like to get some oran berries/apples, and that seems like a good location since they're pretty common there.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

Poké : 4490

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some RPs!   Looking for some RPs! EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 2:03 am

Shadowhue? Sure, sounds like a plan! I'll let you make the thread. ;)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some RPs!   Looking for some RPs! EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 2:30 am

Here it is! https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t4768-an-empty-bag-and-the-desire-to-explore#71515 (Sorry, I'm not that great at starting threads and it's a little short!)
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some RPs!   Looking for some RPs! EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 11:06 am

I wouldn't mind rp'ing with you. Cana has 3 slots open now too. (2 if I get this rp with Daixtey started.) And I have too much free time in my hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some RPs!   Looking for some RPs! EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 4:03 pm

Do you have a specific location in mind? Also, I can start it, if you want (but I'm going to be travelling in a few minutes, so I won't have WiFi for a little while).
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some RPs!   Looking for some RPs! EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 4:25 pm

Not really. I'm not picky on locations. And if you would like to, be my guest. I rather not do one in Pecha Forest since I am going to end with 2 threads there already though and 3 at the same location is a bit much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some RPs!   Looking for some RPs! EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 9:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some RPs!   Looking for some RPs! EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 10:14 pm

Looks good, I will post a bit later, when I am not so busy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some RPs!   Looking for some RPs! EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 10:24 pm

That's fine, take your time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some RPs!   Looking for some RPs! Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for some RPs!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Character Creation :: Character Discussion-
Jump to: