Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pretty Leaves [Horochi]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Pretty Leaves [Horochi] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Pretty Leaves [Horochi]   Pretty Leaves [Horochi] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 10:04 am

First topic message reminder :

@magicalmario - Here it is!
Energy- 19- 11 = (8)

It was beautiful. Okay, this place was more than it. It was splendid, and amazing. Mei's eyes widened as she entered the Copse. It was like as if she had stepped into her own world in the middle of autumn. Small leaves shed around her from nearby trees, as the wind blew them away. But she was so into herself, she didn't notice the last stepping stone. There was a small squeal, and a splash as Mei lost her balance and plunged into the water. She broke back up into the surface, coughing and spluttering, frantically dog paddling into the island.

"Oh Great." The Eevee muttered, shaking herself and sending water droplets everywhere. Way to go life, ruin out her lovely trip by this small dip. The water was freezing too. But what else could be done? Mei would have to wait, and dry herself before starting to explore. She didn't want to be plastered with sticky leaves on the way back, because leaves and water don't exact mix.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MagicalMario

MagicalMario

Poké : 3340

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Leaves [Horochi]   Pretty Leaves [Horochi] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 5:40 am

[Energy: 5 + 1(New Page) = 6]

As the phantump was about to use another wood hammer, it suddenly felt a extreme, stinging pain in its side as Horochi's night slash sent it flying a few meters and into a tree, knocking it to the ground. As the phantump got up, it started crying for real this time. "Waaaaaaaaaaaaah!" it shrieked, quickly floating off, leaving a trail of tears behind. Now that the stupid phantump was gone, Horochi could finally make amends with this girl and move on with his life, so he slowly approached her and softly asked "Hey, ya'll right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Leaves [Horochi]   Pretty Leaves [Horochi] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 2:29 pm

(OCC: SHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIP-- *gets punched in the gut.*)
Energy: 4 -3 [Stick] + 1 [New Page] = 4

It happened really quickly. In one moment the Phantump was about to lash out its rage at her, and in another, it was gone--wailing away into the distance. Mei's head swung around at the unexpected voice. Oh. Of course. It HAD to be the Fennekin she snapped at earlier when she had the dip. "Yeah. Thanks for that. Look, I'm really sorry about things that happen earlier." Mei mumbled, looking down in embarrassment. Her fur was still pretty damp, but it was dry enough. "Got a little bit harsh didn't I?" The Eevee was itching to make a dive to the nearest bush and hide there.
Back to top Go down
MagicalMario

MagicalMario

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Leaves [Horochi]   Pretty Leaves [Horochi] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 11:52 pm

(OCC: You do know that Horochi's a torchic, right? It says so in my character records.)
[Energy: 6 + 1(Level Up) = 7]

"Hey, you were th' nicest girl on earth compared to Mr. Blow-up-in-yer-face-fer-no-reason right here." Horochi said as he pointed towards himself. "But anyway, yea sorry fer overreacrtin' t' ya like that. Anger issues, am I right? Name's Horochi by th' way." he continued on, sticking out his talon to shake her paw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Leaves [Horochi]   Pretty Leaves [Horochi] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 11:12 am

(OCC: Of course! Lel. A bird and a fox-- *gets punched again.* Owwww)

"Yeah. Sure." Mei said, shaking the bird's talon awkwardly. The Torchic had a really weird and heavy accent in his voice. "My name's Mei." Her head wasn't exactly in the right place at the moment. She was pretty much still under shock from the stupid Phantump who tried to blow up in her face and made a point by crying. Mei didn't like crybabies. They were stupid, and worthless. They don't even make up her time.
Back to top Go down
MagicalMario

MagicalMario

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Leaves [Horochi]   Pretty Leaves [Horochi] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 7:32 am

(OCC: You're actually the first person to bring up Horochi's accent. :P)

Horochi was glad that he was finally able to make amends with Mei after he had just burst with anger all over her, but as he was feeling thankful, a thought came to him. "Hey, remember when I said that I was goin' t' th' Shrine A Th' Fallen? Well, I was wonderin' if ya were also goin' there, and maybe we could travel there together if so?" he calmly asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Leaves [Horochi]   Pretty Leaves [Horochi] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 9:51 am

Mei nodded. "Yeah, I was planning to go there through the scenic route, and I don't really mind who I traveled with." Mei shrugged a little, starting to pad up the route--whatever signs of a battle aftermath she received was starting to wear off. She was almost back to her usual self of ducking away and hiding. The Eevee's paws pattered softly over the leaves littering the ground. Once or twice, Mei had to brush of a stray leaf which fell on top of her.
Back to top Go down
MagicalMario

MagicalMario

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Leaves [Horochi]   Pretty Leaves [Horochi] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 8:22 am

"Sweet, then let's book it." Horochi replied cheerfully, glad that he had another travel buddy on his side. Plus, the scenic route was kind of a good choice since he wanted to get to know as many different kinds of pokemon as possible to prepare himself for his dream of being part of an exploration team. As Horochi thought all this, he partially wondered how the copse could remain at autumn all year-round, and also wondered if there was any scientific explanation for it, but it didn't bother him since any leaves that fell on him either just got bounced away by the tuft of feathers on his head or just slid right off it due to how round it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Leaves [Horochi]   Pretty Leaves [Horochi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 2:00 pm

[Energy: 4 + 1 [Level Up] = 5]

Mei gave her chest quick nervous swipe. Her jumpy nature had returned and she was itching to go back towards more covered ground. She really didn't like the open at all. "You want to try using that way?" The Eevee said, gesturing towards a darker looking path. She hoped that it would be an uneventful trip towards the shine, even with going past dark and shady spots. She didn't exactly want to be cornered around by other Pokemon like that Phantump, and risk an injury on a lovely day like this.
Back to top Go down
MagicalMario

MagicalMario

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Leaves [Horochi]   Pretty Leaves [Horochi] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 6:03 am

Horochi looked down the darker path, it definitely looked more threatening than the original path, but perhaps that would also repel any ferals that would otherwise attack them in a more cheery setting. Plus, maybe the added isolation would allow Horochi to make a move on-
Horochi pushed the thought out of his head, he decided to save that for some other time he felt, err... set enough to hit on a girl that he just met in the middle of a dungeon. "Sure, I don't see why not." he replied calmly as he changed the direction of his walking to get him on the darker path.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Leaves [Horochi]   Pretty Leaves [Horochi] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty Leaves [Horochi]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2