Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Adopting Erebus the Jolteon

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Adopting Erebus the Jolteon Empty
PostSubject: Adopting Erebus the Jolteon   Adopting Erebus the Jolteon EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 10:56 am

» Name: Erebus
» Gender: Male
» Species: Jolteon (#135)
» Affiliation/Rank: Wandere/Scavenger

» Why do you want to adopt them?: I really love Eevee and all its evolutions, I really do. But this does not mean I'm adopting this character just because of the species. This character is interesting in many ways. His personality, and his old life story. Some of his personalities resemble mine in real life, that I almost find it really easy to play him. I could connect with him, and understand his ways. His history has a great impact in his personality, and they easily connect with each other, making him who he is. I feel that its a pity that he is now placed up for adoption.  

» Sample of roleplay: The Jolteon slowly emerged from the cave, shaking his head to clear the last whispers of sleep, and gazed up into the darkening sky. It was almost nightfall, and he could start to see the first stars that appear in the sky. It made him feel small at the fact that the sky he was looking at was endlessly large. It made him feel alone. Erebus walked towards the center of the clearing, and stretched.  Almost like a reflex, he licked his nose. It was starting to dry, and annoyed him. The itch could often be unbearable. "Might as well enter the closest town square tonight to get some items before going into a dungeon." He muttered to himself, beginning to trot towards the glowing lights in a distance.

The town square was still full of Pokemon. Erebus flattened his ears to try and block out the sound that was starting to get into him. He felt exposed, and didn't like the stares he was getting. It was not everyday to see a Jolteon covered with several long-healed scars entering the Town Square. "I need some berries. You know, the blue ones they call 'Oran berries.'" He said dryly to the first Pokemon he sees that apparently sells something. The Pokemon jumped in surprise, and hurried up behind the counter to grab him his items. Erebus gave a small sigh as he watched a group of Pokemon laugh out loud towards his left. He wished that he had friends like that. No one loves him. No one.

"Here you go." A cough signaled that his items were ready. Erebus placed the berries in his scruff. It was efficient and hidden. He liked putting his stuff that way. He quickly shove money to the Pokemon, and walked away.  

» Link to the original bio: Erebus the Jolteon
» Levels of existing characters: Mei is at level (5) at the moment. I'm slowly raising them.

(Edited: I just realized now that Mei needs to be at least level 10 before I could adopt him. Would it be okay if I put it as a WIP until I can get enough threads for Mei? Thanks.)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Adopting Erebus the Jolteon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adopting Erebus the Jolteon   Adopting Erebus the Jolteon EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 11:05 am

Denied, sorry about that but Erebus is my character. I adopted him a while back but for some reason nobody moved or edited his bio.
Back to top Go down

Adopting Erebus the Jolteon
Page 1 of 1