Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Summer Harvest Event

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

On the Road to Grassveil

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
MCLikeANinja

Poké : 4490

PostSubject: On the Road to Grassveil   Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:38 am

First topic message reminder :

{Energy: 22 - 5 (entrance) = 17}

Having a map, you'd think Raze had any idea where in the world he was going.

He let out a small sigh, scratching his head while holding the parchment in one hand. The map wasn't the best, but it would have to do. Raze couldn't make heads or tails of which route he'd taken, but he assumed that this was the famed Pecha Forest. He found this a bit comical considering he'd only seen a few berries. Most of them were either too high for him to reach or not ripe enough, so he left them be so he wouldn't be lugging them around. There weren't many serious threats inside so far, he hadn't even seen a single Pokémon, feral or civilized. But this was a pretty big deal for him. This is the first time that he had traveled far from home! He folded his map up and continued walking. Pecha Forest, huh... At least it's near Grassveil. Man, I can't wait to get there! Or... anywhere, really! This place is boring... he thought. Raze adjusted the small bag on his shoulder and continued onward.

{Hint: Click on each character to listen to their battle theme. The Substitute Doll may provide a theme of a character I have planned! Be sure to check it in case you want to know what I'm planning next!}
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
aMEWzing

Poké : 1080

PostSubject: Re: On the Road to Grassveil   Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:55 am

Sanja: {13}

Sanja dashed, maybe not at her max speed since it was hard to reach and she could risk accidentally passing Raze, but it was still a good sprint. As she passed some trees, and then some more trees, Raze suddenly came into view, the little blue ears and tail sticking out among the natural colors of the forest. Straight ahead of him was a wild Pokemon the Eevee instantly registered as an enemy, but her mind was so one-track and busy running that she didn't know what Pokemon it was or how well Raze was doing, but she was gaining so quickly that she didn't have time to stop or react with much thought, so she did what she could. Leaping over the Minun's kneeling and back-facing figure, launching herself at the Tangela and Tackling it hard. The force she aimed at the grass type sent Sanja flying backwards, landing with her hind legs planted outwards into the ground, forelegs bent so she could bow menacingly, and her head turned to the side, one eye on the enemy and the other on Raze.
"You okay?" She asked, although the answer was fairly apparent. Raze looked ready to collapse, most likely from running out of energy and fainting, but Sanja didn't know to much. She wasn't trained to be a healer in her Clan, after all. If the Minun were to be inflicted with Sleep, the normal type could do nothing about it.

Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: On the Road to Grassveil   Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:14 am

Energy: 0

The Minun's exhaustion was slightly lifted once he saw Sanja dash out and tackle the Tangela. Even from his distance, he could hear the attack loud and clear. The Tangela had sustained a huge amount of damage from the blow and wasn't in much better condition than Raze. Whoa... That was... pretty cool... he noted, still trying to keep his bearings. Every second, his eyelids seemed to become heavier and heavier, almost impossible to hold up.

Raze barely heard Sanja's question, but he figured that it was about why he was quickly falling asleep. ""I-I'm fine... Just get..." he began, but was trailing off fast. Letting out a small groan at how his body was simply shutting down, he finally lost his balance and hit the floor. That was the last he felt before... complete darkness.

{Hint: Click on each character to listen to their battle theme. The Substitute Doll may provide a theme of a character I have planned! Be sure to check it in case you want to know what I'm planning next!}
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: On the Road to Grassveil   Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:41 pm

Sanja: {13 + 1 (page) = 14}

The Eevee stomped her hind leg into the ground, digging is claws into the earth, half to keep the Tangela away by letting it know she was still aware of it, and half a strange action that really had no reason, perhaps out of nervousness. Raze seemed to be falling asleep. Or was he dying? Sanja's fur bristled repeatedly, finally turning to face the Minun to see if he was alright, whipping her tail behind her to keep the Tangela under wraps.

Raze's response was even more concerning, and the normal type's eyes widen in shock and fear as he stopped. Stopped everything... talking, moving, ...living? Panicked, Sanja lunged herself towards Raze, pressing her ear near him. He was still breathing, but then what had happened? Testily, the Eevee outstretched a paw, extended it closer, then suddenly pawed his head and pulled it away, looking around to see if anyone was watching.
He must be unconscious... or something.

Worried, the Eevee decided to take Raze somewhere. Maybe she would have to carry him all the way to Grassveil, which wouldn't be fun. His weight would prevent her from getting too far. Her only hope was to find another Pokemon who would know what to do. Carefully, Sanja lifted Raze onto her back, which took a while considering every time she would try to get her head underneath his body to lift it, he'd just keep rolling away. When she finally did get him on, he just slid off, head flopping onto the ground with the rest of his body to follow. Groaning in aggravation, the Eevee took hold of an ear with her mouth and dragged the fainted Pokemon across the ground towards what she believed was the way to Grassveil. It was hard to tell with the harsh lighting of sunset.

OOC:

Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: On the Road to Grassveil   Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:47 am

Energy: 0 + 1 (forgot new page) = 1 (asleep)

The topic of sleeping never really struck Raze as important. Most nights went by with him only getting one or two hours and being more than awake by dawn. So this is what it feels like before my dreams... he thought, somehow managing to keep a solid form in pitch black. He felt the same height and shape as he did in reality. Despite his previous exhausted physical state, however, he felt fine inside of the figment of his imagination. It is as if his body had just shut down whilst his mind remained active as ever. Then again, nothing made sense to him in his dreams anyways, so he went along with it. From time to time, the Electric type felt like they were supposed to help him cope with the past, but he took it as nonsense and threw theory after theory out the window.

Raze was still in disbelief at how easily he went down to the feral Tangela. I just don't get it... What made it possible for this to happen? he thought, scowling in disappointment at himself. The Minun had always exercised caution when traveling, but what made it different now? He continued to reflect upon his actions as small, numb spots arose. Fantastic. Not only am I psychotic and have weird, empty dreams like this, but that Tangela's probably busy beating the daylights out of me... the mouse cursed himself, going back to imagining why he was bested.

Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: On the Road to Grassveil   Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:24 pm

Sanja: {14}

The Eevee was struggling to carry the Minun, who seemed to get heavier with every step she took. Occasionally she would have to stop and flex her back, stiff and sore from the strain of carrying an unconscious body.
"Why is this so hard," she growled, remembering how easy it was to carry prey back from hunting. Maybe her muscles had weakened since she scarcely exercised them with hunting and only ever raced.

Sanja realized she was quite unhealthy ever since she had settled herself in Grassveil's boundaries. She hadn't eaten lean meat in ages, partly out of fear for accidentally hunting an intelligible Pokemon since the only ones back at home were Eevee and Eeveelutions of the tribes in the area. The normal type might've even hunted Raze if she thought he was feral, which just shows how much she had to change in order to adjust to somewhere new. It was really no problem for some'mon like her and her wonderful Adaptability.

Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: On the Road to Grassveil   Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:35 pm

Energy: 1 (asleep)

The time that he spent in the darkness of his own mind was pure torture. There was normally nothing he could do this time; other times he would just try his hardest to wake up and be done with it. Unfortunately for Raze, the Sleep Powder worked like a sedate and kept him under for a bit. Something seriously wrong with me. I should get this checked out... he thought. He never really had nightmares, just this empty space. Most of his dreams were during the middle of the day when he would space out for a bit and fantasize.

Just as the mouse was about to scream from the amount of loneliness and emptiness radiating from the darkened area, a small feeling hit him; perhaps he could give Sanja a sign to wake him up! Maybe I can't get out of this... But maybe a little outside help could work! he calculated, having no experience with this whatsoever. Normally, the Minun only knew how to wake himself up but never had any control over his movements. Then again, he had never really tried to move in his sleep, nevertheless make it so that someone else picks up a hint, but it was worth a shot. I've got nothing to lose if this doesn't work, so might as well! Come on body, work with me here! Raze concentrated, trying to get at least his arm to move and tap her or something. Deep down, he felt that this was in vain and would never work, but at least it gave him something to do.

Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: On the Road to Grassveil   Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:10 pm

Sanja: {14}

Huffing, the she-fox gave up, releasing her grip on the Minun and let him fall limply to the ground. When  she did, his arm flailed upwards in some sort of sleep spasm, but she thought it was just the cause of gravity. The Eevee sat and panted, wiping her greasy head and face with her paws.
I need water... she realized, looking around to see if there were any puddles nearby.

Meanwhile, the sunset was just passing the trees, and now shone brightly and rarely occasionally between the trunks of trees if not many others were blocking it. Fortunately, this illuminated a small puddle on the ground, reflecting the light so she was able to find it. Sanja padded over and dipped her face near, lapping up some water for a bit, then lifted her head to rub some water on her face. She took one last drink from the small spring and then walked back over to Raze, her maw dripping with the liquid. She picked him up again and continued on the path, determined but weighed down... literally.

Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: On the Road to Grassveil   Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:52 am

Energy: 1

The Minun cursed himself for the attempt "not working". Of course... EVERYTHING has to go wrong when I do stuff, doesn't it?! he thought angrily to himself. Why...? Why does most of my life end in bitter failures and disappointment...? Raze had been hard on himself in training, in his thoughts, in social situations, and more. The never-ending guesses as to why it all occurred never left his mind and haunted him. There's gotta be something I can do right... he hoped, pushing the nagging pessimism to the back of his mind for now. A few minutes had passed and the mouse had a familiar feeling. The effects of the Sleep Powder were lifting! It's about time! he celebrated. Having the almost pitch black area slowly brighten, Raze could feel himself getting back to reality.

Reality hurts... he thought, managing to blink lightly and let his eyes adjust. The Minun squeezed his eyes shut tight and opened them, realizing something. Sanja was carrying him! "Um... Y-You can let me down now." he said, red with embarrassment. Of all times, now was the time he passed out and was saved by a scary Eevee friend. However, Raze didn't care and was thanking Arceus for releasing him from that torturous slumber.

Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: On the Road to Grassveil   Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:33 pm

Sanja: {14 - (roll)}

If Sanja were holding Raze by the leg or arm, she might've felt a tension of his muscles as he woke up, but dragging him by the ear meant being hugely startled by hearing him talk. Her jaw released and gaped as she bounced sideways away from him with a turned head. Her face quickly went back to its normal unimpressed features as if nothing had happened.
"Man, I could've sworn you were dead," she lied in her usual stuffy, cracking voice to make it seem like she had a reason to be so easily scared.
"How about we just get outta here, cause I don't wanna be seeing another Pokemon putting you to sleep."

aMEWzing carried out 2 launched of one Pecha Forest (Image not informed.) :
, 53

Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: On the Road to Grassveil   Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:38 am

Raze let out a small chuckle of relief at the Eevee's reply to his request. It was at least nice to know that she cared enough to take care of the Tangela and drag him somewhere. Wait, where am I exactly? he wondered, being reminded of his terrible sense of direction. "Well, glad I wasn't, I guess. Sleep is boring anyways, I didn't think I'd stay down for that long!" he said with a playful smile. It was only a partial lie; he thought that he had died in his sleep or something and didn't expect to get up. The Minun took it as a "life is funny sometimes" moment and ignored it.

Tuning back into Sanja, he caught word of how she didn't want to see another Pokémon putting him to sleep. "Wouldn't want a repeat of that... So, any idea how far we are?" Raze asked with a puzzled expression. His map wasn't worth checking this time as it already proved that it's as useful as how much as it weighs.

Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: On the Road to Grassveil   Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:40 pm

Sanja: {14 - 1 (Apple) = 13}

Sanja rolled her eyes as she led ahead, but she smiled as she did so. Raze had an interesting personality, she had to admit, but it was obvious he didn't know too much. When the Eevee was young, she was taught of all the effects of syndromes and effects of moves, or at least those that would concern the tribe of the forest, such as what set the sleep condition apart from a normal sleep: consciousness. The blank canvas world that existed in the sleep status was unique to only it, with the ability to think and sometimes hear the outside world, but no ability to force oneself awake. Or at least that's what she'd heard, considering she'd never run into Sleep Powder or Hypnosis.

"I haven't the foggiest idea how far we've come, but I know how long it'll take to go back. That's all we should focus on right now, as well as battling any ridiculous Pokemon that get in our way again..." Her explanation she knew was a bit forceful, veering her eyes away from the path ahead to drive away any unwanted feelings. Straight ahead, in some miracle, the normal type noticed an Apple rested against the trunk of a tree, fresh and shiny.
"AWW sweet!" she burst with excitement, rushing over to the item of food, ready to stuff it in her face. She also realized she had a Pecha Berry, too, a flavor she much preferred for its sweetness. Besides, maybe Raze needed the energy more than she... but she'd wait first.

Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: On the Road to Grassveil   Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:11 am

{OOC: Welp, after about 2 months of laziness and multiple accidentally deleted attempts at posting for this, I finally got around to it. Sorry!}

Sanja's comment stopped Raze dead in his tracks. How was she so confident in this? "...So let me get this straight. You have no idea where we are, what way we're going, how far we are, and you want to try and get back to town merely from the amount of time it will take? Great, I'm reassured." he said sardonically. The Electric type wasn't much for sarcasm, but this was a special occasion. As much as I want to just make it back on my own, I still have faith that maybe she really does know how to get out of here. Besides, I just got here. Even if we're lost right now, it's still a pretty good start. he thought with a small smile.

Stopping his thoughts midway, Raze looked up to see the Eevee racing off towards an Apple resting against the trunk of a tree. Her sense of food was very adept, which brought him to thinking. Now that I think about it, that seems like a pretty useful ability. I mean, what could be better than having a knack for finding food? Guess it's just instincts, not like I would know much about them. the mouse wondered with a curious look.

MCLikeANinja carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest (Image not informed.) :

Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: On the Road to Grassveil   Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:22 pm

Sanja: {13}

"Yep. Pretty much," she responded curtly to Raze's harsh tone. He needed to appreciate the help while he had it, and clearly he took the Eevee for granted. But truthfully, Sanja didn't really care. She'd merely keep a greater eye on him in anticipation of betrayal. It was important the fox Pokemon never let herself become too dependent on anyone; she must maintain her independent nature and put everyone in their places.

With the Apple in one paw, the normal type took the Pecha Berry from her inventory and held both food items out to Raze.
"Take your pick," she insisted simply, shifting each one back and forth. It would be better if she let Raze pick the one he wanted most, for fairness. Even though the Minun was rude to her, that doesn't mean she was gonna be rude back. She knew inside she'd always be trustworthy, except to those that were her clear enemies. And Besides, snacks were no fun unless shared with another.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Road to Grassveil   

Back to top Go down

On the Road to Grassveil
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4