Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

On the Road to Grassveil

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

Poké : 4490

On the Road to Grassveil - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: On the Road to Grassveil   On the Road to Grassveil - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 3:38 am

First topic message reminder :

{Energy: 22 - 5 (entrance) = 17}

Having a map, you'd think Raze had any idea where in the world he was going.

He let out a small sigh, scratching his head while holding the parchment in one hand. The map wasn't the best, but it would have to do. Raze couldn't make heads or tails of which route he'd taken, but he assumed that this was the famed Pecha Forest. He found this a bit comical considering he'd only seen a few berries. Most of them were either too high for him to reach or not ripe enough, so he left them be so he wouldn't be lugging them around. There weren't many serious threats inside so far, he hadn't even seen a single Pokémon, feral or civilized. But this was a pretty big deal for him. This is the first time that he had traveled far from home! He folded his map up and continued walking. Pecha Forest, huh... At least it's near Grassveil. Man, I can't wait to get there! Or... anywhere, really! This place is boring... he thought. Raze adjusted the small bag on his shoulder and continued onward.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: On the Road to Grassveil   On the Road to Grassveil - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 12:21 am

Energy: 7 - 6 (roll's results) = 1

The Cheering Pokémon nodded. Despite his usual urge to strike up a conversation, Raze decided to keep his trap shut for a while to take in the surroundings, perhaps look for another item. It wasn't until a bit later that his search came up successful. "Hold on, Sanja. I think I see something. Is that... candy!" he said, livening up a little. He sprinted over to the piece of candy and picked it up.

"Hehe, check it out!" Raze said, walking back over to Sanja whilst tossing the candy into the air and catching it. I should show off a little... he thought, tossing it up once more very high. He closed his eyes and held out his left hand to catch it... but felt nothing. Not even the soft thud of it hitting the dirt occurred. He opened them and looked around for the sweets, but found nothing. Looking up, there was a Murkrow flying away from them with closed talons. "...Oops."
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

PostSubject: Re: On the Road to Grassveil   On the Road to Grassveil - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 1:46 am

Sanja: {14 + 1 (page) 15}

The Evolution Pokemon might've continued storming, acting powerful while taking a leadership role, but Raze stopped her in her seemingly endless hike in a straight line. She looked over curiously, watching the Minun's excited face gleam with pride just before dashing over to retrieve the glob of sugar wrapped up and enclosed in a flexible casing. The idea seemed highly odd that a piece of candy would be sitting in the middle of the wilderness, and in the most common forest no less. This is a trap?

"Slow down there, kiddo, I don't think you wanna--" Sanja trailed off, noticing a Murkrow suddenly swoop down and catch the tossed candy midair and hover there with a malicious smirk--if a bird could smile at all. The Eevee's expression displayed mere shock with bristling fur, dropped jaw, ears high and eyes wide. This only lasted such a short amount of time, however, since her instant reaction was to do the exact opposite. Her teeth bore a snarl, eyes narrow, ears back, yet fur still bristling. She wanted to hurl herself at the smug bird, but she stopped herself; he was aware of her presence and could easily dodge any such attack. She Growled instead, in case it was planning to attack at all.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: On the Road to Grassveil   On the Road to Grassveil - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 2:13 am

Energy: 1 + 1 (new page) = 2

"...Sanja. You might want to get behind a tree." Raze said with a dangerous tone. If there's one food he loves more than anything else in the world, it's candy. Suddenly, he closed his eyes to channel the electrons in his body. Sparks crackled and danced along his small form as he grit his teeth. That's... my... candy! he thought, struggling to retain the charge. The Murkrow looked fairly confused at his display. Nevertheless, it tossed the candy into the air, ready to swallow it whole.

The Minun released the sparks. Electricity bolted out from his body in one large, powerful Discharge. Even Raze was surprised at the voltage of the current running from him and the Murkrow. He still had his eyes closed, but he heard the Murkrow hit the dirt floor. The Cheering Pokémon stopped the channel abruptly and looked at where it was once hovering. The feral lay unconscious next to a charred mass that he recognized as the candy. He was breathing hard and felt defeated that he actually overdid the attack to that point. "Aww... I guess... I made that... a little... too powerful..." he said between deep breaths.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: On the Road to Grassveil   On the Road to Grassveil - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 2:52 am

Sanja: {15}

At first, the command confused Sanja, but she soon understood the situation and bolted out of range, turning to view what would go down.
"Fight! Fight! Fight!" she chanted daringly and enthusiastically, hoping to taunt the Murkrow into crashing and burning from a nearing Discharge. It unleashed in a fiery bolt of light, so bright that Sanja even had to squint back at it and shield her eyes a little. When the light died down and no longer invaded her closed eyelids, she looked up again, glad to see the Murkrow fallen and the Minun relatively okay.

The fox dashed over excitedly to Raze, praising him with a wordless grin, words visible and wanted to be said at the edge of her throat, but nothing coming out and remaining speechless. After he exhaled what he had to say, Sanja finally found her voice again.
"Well, I guess you could say that was quite shocking."
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: On the Road to Grassveil   On the Road to Grassveil - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 3:17 am

Energy: 2 + 1 (Green Gummi used) = 3

Raze was exhausted, but he smiled a little bit. Sanja's small joke cheered him up a bit after he saw the black mass that was once a sugary morsel. "So... Quite the electrifying performance, no?" he said, playing along with it. He couldn't tell if her reaction was true or sarcastic, but he honestly didn't care. His vision was growing spotty and dark pretty fast.

"Can we take a break for a few minutes? I'm not too sure if that was a good idea now..." the Minun said, taking a knee and letting his bag drop. He reached inside and produced his Green Gummi. It wasn't the type he liked as a child, but it would have to do for now. Raze popped the Gummi into his mouth and started chewing, feeling some strength return to him. He used this moment to try and strike up a conversation. "So, uh... What's going on with you? I don't suppose you're traveling with others, are you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: On the Road to Grassveil   On the Road to Grassveil - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 3:42 am

Sanja: {15 - (roll)}

The Eevee grinned, pleased at Raze's response.
"Oh yes! It was filled with such energy," she grinned maliciously, pleased to be making such silly puns. They empowered her feisty nature since they were so cheesy and under-appreciated.

However, The Minun's pale look and sick feel made the joking atmosphere die down and grow grave. Understanding, Sanja let him eat his Gummi, suppressing her gluttonous desires. She felt a little odd being in the middle of the clearing, feeling unbearably exposed.
"Nah, I travel alone," she answered coolly, "Although things never used to be this way..." She caught herself giving away personal information and quickly stopped herself. Although she did trust Raze quite a bit more than before, she wouldn't just go blabbering on about her personal life. She changed the subject. "Can we go relax somewhere safer, and not in the middle of an open clearing?"

aMEWzing carried out 2 launched of one Pecha Forest :
On the Road to Grassveil - Page 3 WYrEDCu , On the Road to Grassveil - Page 3 4LTlrqA
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: On the Road to Grassveil   On the Road to Grassveil - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 4:23 am

Energy: 3

The Minun nodded, realizing that he might have touched on a soft topic. Hmm... Maybe she'll tell me about that later. I'm not sure, but I have a feeling she doesn't want to talk about it... he thought. He snapped out of his thoughts at her request to rest somewhere else besides the clearing. "Oh yeah, good idea. Not too excited for seeing another Murkrow around here." he said. Repeating a Discharge like that wasn't on his list of favorite things to do.

Raze slung his bag over his shoulder once more and stood up. The Minun then turned towards a small, shaded area just a small distance away from the clearing. Just then, a nagging thought hit him. "Hey, Sanja? I just realized that you haven't eaten a thing since we've met. Do you want something? I owe you, after all."
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: On the Road to Grassveil   On the Road to Grassveil - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 9:25 pm

Sanja: {15 - 1 (Petrify Orb) - 1 (Watmel Berry) = 13}

Sanja nodded, her silent remark to his response. It was awful enough to be around that still-fainted body of the Murkrow the Minun had fended off. The Eevee half-expected it to jump back to life and attack the two of them again, and Sanja really did not like being caught by surprise. She wanted to seem brave, after all, and hide her timidity that occurred when being startled.

Getting up and shaking off her fur after lying in the dirt, Sanja somewhat stalked her way over to the tree they were to lie under instead. As they padded over towards it, Raze made a suggestion that snapped Sanja out of her exhausted trance and caused her to look at him, processing the question for a moment.
"Oh! Yeah, that'd be cool." Her belly even growled in agreement. However, she knew not to accept food of all things from strangers. She even feared it might be poisoned or something, so maybe as a solution to her anxiety, she could split whatever food he was going to give her in two and share it, having him take the first bite... Or what if it was a paralyzing berry or something, so Raze wouldn't be affected?

Fortunately, rounding the corner of the targeted tree, the Evolution Pokemon spotted a berry and an orb simply lying, half-hidden among the upturned roots of the tree that weaved in and out of the ground for whatever reason.
"Ohp. Not a problem now. Looks like I got my berry, snack-o'-the-day!" she said, stuffing the juicy, ripe Watmel berry into her face. The strange sweet and bitter combination was overly filling, especially because of how large it was, but she didn't mind it. And the Orb, a Petrify Orb... She could always save that for when some'mon turns on her....
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: On the Road to Grassveil   On the Road to Grassveil - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 3:12 am

Energy: 3

Raze sweatdropped at how fast Sanja ran over to the Watmel Berry. At first he questioned why she resisted his attempt to show gratitude, but he shook it off. "So... do you have any plans after we get to Grassveil? I mean, I want to join the Guild, but I do want to spend some time in town and in other dungeons." he said, nomming on the Pecha Berry that the Eevee had given him. The soft, sweet berry managed to quench his thirst from the previous events.

In fact, he hadn't put much thought into how he'd even start or join a team. The Cheering Pokémon remembered that the Guild applied either single people to join a team or partners and groups to form a new one. There's always... nah. It's not that Sanja kinda scares me, but... oh, wait. She scares the living hell out of me at times. I guess we could just be friends then. he thought with a small grin. Raze wasn't sure whether he'd just go solo or look for a partner, but he assumed that he'd cross that bridge when he got to it.

MCLikeANinja carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
On the Road to Grassveil - Page 3 XNK8rgs
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: On the Road to Grassveil   On the Road to Grassveil - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 8:25 pm

Sanja: {13}

Raze's sentence structure was kind of odd. Sanja wasn't sure as to how her plans related to how this little rodent wanted to explore.
"Nah, I never have plans. I just do. I hover around Grassveil's dungeons all day every day, searching for berries and food." She had a dull lifestyle, but she couldn't bring herself to mention that.

Quickly growing bored of sitting around, Sanja stretched out, unsheathing her claws and digging them into the cold soil, unearthing little bits at a time and patting them back down again. Back in her Clan, she never ran out of things to do. Her daily life back then included a full schedule, lots of Eevee/lutions to talk to. Here, she'd be stuck with strange Pokemon every day, none of which she had known or was used to. Oh, how she'd give everything to see her mentor and large family again.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: On the Road to Grassveil   On the Road to Grassveil - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 11:52 pm

{OOC: Oh, no no no. I edited my post because I didn't roll AT ALL before the edit. Sorry for the confusion, but I know not to do that now. And remember that berry that Sanja didn't take after their race? That berry. ;3 As for the sleeping forever... didn't think that through.}

Energy: 3 - 8 (roll's results) = 0

"No plans? C'mon, there's gotta be something you want to do!" the Cheering Pokémon pleaded for an answer. "Not even a goal for the future? Something you want to do?" Raze was utterly amazed at how casually the Eevee had replied. "I mean, don't get me wrong. It's fine to not know, but to just do the same thing day after day? That gets boring fast, doesn't it?"

The sad reality was that he was once like that. Before he left home, all he did was train, train, train. Sure, the Minun took breaks to do other things, but most of his day was always spent trying to get better at battles. I'm thinking about it way too much, almost to the point it's getting sad to bring something up like it... he noted. At that, he did his best to regain his composure as to not alert Sanja.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: On the Road to Grassveil   On the Road to Grassveil - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 12:54 am

The Minun's probing was both beginning to annoy and bother the Eevee. Would he just lay off it for one bit? All she wanted.... The one thing she truly wanted was ever-obvious. I just... want to go home... she thought unbearably, mentally wincing back at her own thoughts. In the real world, she sat there, staring seemingly emotionless. She waited for a response, and hoped that Raze wouldn't continue to question her.  

This scene was just further proof that the past was far better than the present. She couldn't help but blame herself for that fire that happened that day. At the same time, she hated herself for being so stuck in the past; this wasn't like her, and she needed to change herself. Just be cool, she reminded herself. Cool...

OOC:
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: On the Road to Grassveil   On the Road to Grassveil - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 2:53 am

Energy: 0

Raze let out a sigh. "Alright, I get it. I'm annoying, I can barely do anything right, I'm not a conversationalist, and I'm not the smartest guy. The least you could do is say that to my face instead of ignoring me." he said, refusing to make eye contact with her. Feeling awkward, he stood up and looked over towards the path again. "Look, I'll be right back. I'm just going to go on a little walk, I'll be right back." the Minun stated, dropping his bag against the tree and walking back out into the clearing.

Of course, he had little to no idea where he was going, but he didn't care. I can just backtrack when I'm done, right? Yeah, I just need a few minutes to clear my head... he thought. Raze was so absorbed in thought that he didn't even notice the feral Tangela hiding from him until it let out an unearthly wail and advanced towards him. Twisting around to see it, he let out a small yelp of surprise and began to sprint away from the Grass type.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: On the Road to Grassveil   On the Road to Grassveil - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 10:47 pm

The Eevee grumbled. Sarcastic looks were always her specialty in response to stupid questions.
"Wherever you're going, don't be gone for too long. We won't get to Grassveil for moons at this rate," she responded coldly, watching the Minun leave with sharp eyes.
Not the best idea to leave a bag behind, she noted, nodding to it as if it were a living presence.

The near-silent lonliness didn't last very long, which was only expected. Sanja knew either she would be ambushed by a wild Pokemon, or Raze would return soon enough. Her ears jolted in the direction of the wimpy scream, which soon flattened as Sanja jolted in the direction, stopping suddenly by the tree that had Raze's bag sheltered.
Best to hide or guard this, she reminded herself before leaping into action to attack whatever Pokemon. With her teeth, she snapped off a good amount of shrubbery to conceal the parcel of valuables, running off once again to find Raze.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: On the Road to Grassveil   On the Road to Grassveil - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 1:53 am

{OOC: If you want to wrap it up soon, I'm down. Sleeping forever isn't my cup of tea. :D}

Energy: 0

Disoriented, he whipped around and took notice of the wild Tangela charging towards him. Considering that Discharge wouldn't work well due to his lack of focus, a move wouldn't be enough to take the feral down. Raze stopped and threw a punch as the Tangela approached, surprisingly hitting its mark. The feral stumbled backwards having taken the blunt of the jab. However, the strike didn't do quite what he planned; small, green spores flew out as the hit connected. They scattered instantly, some landing onto himself.

"...Huh?" he said, the small spores floating around him. They smell so good... Really relaxing... Maybe I can just... Wait! I think I know this, this is Sleep Powder! The realization woke him up just a tad, but didn't help much as the wave of exhaustion continued to sweep over him. The Minun staggered to regain his balance until he landed on one knee, shooting a glare at the feral which seemed to be taunting him and waiting for the spores to take effect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Road to Grassveil   On the Road to Grassveil - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

On the Road to Grassveil
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next