Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

On the Road to Grassveil

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

Poké : 4490

On the Road to Grassveil - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: On the Road to Grassveil   On the Road to Grassveil - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 3:38 am

First topic message reminder :

{Energy: 22 - 5 (entrance) = 17}

Having a map, you'd think Raze had any idea where in the world he was going.

He let out a small sigh, scratching his head while holding the parchment in one hand. The map wasn't the best, but it would have to do. Raze couldn't make heads or tails of which route he'd taken, but he assumed that this was the famed Pecha Forest. He found this a bit comical considering he'd only seen a few berries. Most of them were either too high for him to reach or not ripe enough, so he left them be so he wouldn't be lugging them around. There weren't many serious threats inside so far, he hadn't even seen a single Pokémon, feral or civilized. But this was a pretty big deal for him. This is the first time that he had traveled far from home! He folded his map up and continued walking. Pecha Forest, huh... At least it's near Grassveil. Man, I can't wait to get there! Or... anywhere, really! This place is boring... he thought. Raze adjusted the small bag on his shoulder and continued onward.

{Hint: Click on each character to listen to their battle theme. The Substitute Doll may provide a theme of a character I have planned! Be sure to check it in case you want to know what I'm planning next!}
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
aMEWzing

aMEWzing

Poké : 1580

PostSubject: Re: On the Road to Grassveil   On the Road to Grassveil - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 12:52 am

Sanja: {14 - (roll)}

The Evolution Pokemon's ears were practically plastered to the back of her head, eyes only slits, the front of her jaw lowered while she faced Raze. What kind of idiot had the nerve to challenge someone like her to a race? Sanja could outspeed Jolteon even, so who had the audacity to even begin to dare to race? This little nugget had a lot of nerve to say the least.

"I'll accept your silly challenge. Though, don't expect to win." It was odd how confident he sounded, but Sanja wasn't gonna let this offer pass. She'd love to prove someone wrong with their horrible assumptions. Was he thinking she was weaker, slower, just because she was a normal type? It was time to beat this one into the ground, prize or no prize...

Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: On the Road to Grassveil   On the Road to Grassveil - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 1:18 am

Energy: 16 + 1 (new page) = 17

Raze had never really had any agility training, he was the fastest in his family anyways. Okay, deep breath here... Let's do this. he coached himself. He got down on all fours (something he rarely, if ever, did) and stared straight towards the waypoint. He was about to start a countdown, but then hesitated.I've never worked on my speed much- oh, what am I saying? That's quitter talk, I'm not losing! he thought.

His anticipation was about to kill him. Well, I asked for this... Bring it, Sanja! After a few more seconds of mental preparation, he began the countdown. "Three... Two... One... Go!"

{Hint: Click on each character to listen to their battle theme. The Substitute Doll may provide a theme of a character I have planned! Be sure to check it in case you want to know what I'm planning next!}
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: On the Road to Grassveil   On the Road to Grassveil - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 1:50 am

Sanja: {14 + 1 (page) = 15}

Sanja shook her pelt, letting her long mane fur swish at the movement, and got down on an expert position that would allow for the most traction when first breaking into a sprint. Her eyes settled with extreme intensity of concentration on the tree that they were racing to, preparing every muscle, every drop of her body to enter such a speed she was used to every race. She was ready...

As the Minun counted down, time seemed to slow down the closer it got to the final mark, the leaves blowing around Sanja seemed to slow as her mind was so fast, the pace of his counting too seemed unevenly split. As adrenaline rushed through her, at the "one" mark, she blinked, time lapsing for just a moment, and at the "go" mark, the Eevee hurled herself forwards with a well-timed Tackle, a boost she learned to use to her advantage. Her paws pounded on the ground, but it felt like she was flying, the lift of the air almost pulling her up in response to breaking through the air. All her focus remained on the tree, already preparing to kick off of it to hurl herself in the other direction for a boost. She grinned gleefully as she realized Raze truly was no match at all.

Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: On the Road to Grassveil   On the Road to Grassveil - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 2:10 am

Energy: 17

Raze was lagging behind by quite a bit. "What the-" he began, but Sanja had already hit the tree. The Electric type managed to pick up the pace a small amount, but to no avail. She's always one step ahead of me- wait, I take that back. Twenty steps ahead of me! he thought. She had already passed the starting point again by the time Raze had started to go back.

A few seconds had passed, and he was panting hard. Though he may not have enjoyed it, losing to Sanja was understandable. "So... you weren't... kidding..." he mumbled, gasping for air, "You're... pretty fast..." He started towards the tree with the Pecha Berry and grabbed it, tossing it down to the floor. Damn, that was a ripe one... Oh well. She won it fair and square, I guess. he noted.

Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: On the Road to Grassveil   On the Road to Grassveil - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:02 am

Sanja: {15}

In what seemed like no time at all, Sanja had made it back to the starting line. Since her fur was caught in drag, it floofed forwards as she halted, finally catching up with the rest of her body. The rush of the race made her forget everything, even the cuts on her paws, which she didn't even notice afterwards because she was too overjoyed. She turned gleefully, watching Raze catch up, clearly out of breath.

"Eeyep! Told you I was the best," she boasted, head raised high, not a stutter or break, no signs of exhaustion. Her lungs were strong thanks to such vigorous training of her youth. Her eyes landed on the Pecha Berry that sat in front of her after he tossed it.
"You can keep it," she said generously in better spirits. "Victory's all I need."

The Eevee stretched, far less angry. She walked over to him holding the Pecha Berry and dropped it in front of him. As much as she would've liked to eat it then and there, he could use the watery juices to rehydrate. She still mistrusted him quite a bit, but she wasn't gonna bite his head off unless he bugged her again and proved her theory to be correct. But for now, he had a travel companion.

Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: On the Road to Grassveil   On the Road to Grassveil - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:24 am

Energy: 17

Raze's breath had steadied somewhat and his adrenaline stopped pumping. Sanja's action, however, almost made him faint. He opened his mouth to say something, but caught himself. Dude! Do you really want to be like that? Just shut up, choke down your pride, and thank her, you dumbass! he thought. "You sure? W-Well, thank you..." he said, still at a loss for words. He picked up his bag and dropped the berry inside, slinging it over his shoulder.

Wait a second. Raze remembered that he had something in his bag beforehand... his map! Where is it? I swear I just had it! It was right next to... my... dammit! he mentally cursed himself. How could he have just let a feral slip by and take his map, the only way of telling him which way town is? Then it hit him: Sanja knew the way. "Sanja, can you grant me a quick request? While we were racing, a feral... kinda... took my map. Do you think you can show me the way again?" he apologetically asked, praying that perhaps she would agree.

MCLikeANinja carried out 3 launched of one Pecha Forest (Image not informed.) :
On the Road to Grassveil - Page 2 LeViuZL , On the Road to Grassveil - Page 2 UevMAHg , On the Road to Grassveil - Page 2 B1BPsGu

Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: On the Road to Grassveil   On the Road to Grassveil - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:37 am

Sanja grinned in response to his thanks. The Eevee was genuinely kind if you got on her good side. However, in the next few seconds, the Minun's gratitude shifted to worry and regret, and Sanja could only wonder what may have caused him to act this way. She didn't have to ponder long, because he answered the question for her.

"Stole? Feral Pokemon and their cheating nature, I swear if I find it, I'm going to pummel it good and get that map back." Her violent impulse caused her to grind the ground with her sharp claws, still pointed since her claws were mostly retracted as she ran. (The terrain was rough enough to get plenty of traction without using claws) She would make that Pokemon pay if it was anywhere nearby, but then again, why wouldn't it be? Sanja could outspeed whatever it was any day. Time to battle something.

Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: On the Road to Grassveil   On the Road to Grassveil - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:55 am

Energy: 17 - 10 (rolls' effects) = 7

"Um... I'm not really upset about the whole map thing, but if you say so..." he mumbled. If there's one thing I've learned, it's best to shut up once she sets her mind to something. he thought. Just then, a rustling in a nearby bush caught Raze's attention. "Hey, Sanja? I think I hear something. Come check this out." the Minun called. The bush stayed fairly still once Raze noticed its rustling.

"There's something in there..." he whispered. Preparing a Thunder Wave, he crept slowly up to the bush. Argh, I can barely see. Maybe I can- oh. Right, sparks will scare it. he wondered. If he couldn't find a way to see the feral that was hiding, how would he battle it? He stuck his head into the bush just a tiny bit... and was sent flying onto his back, his face stinging with pain. Looking up once more, two crimson red eyes stared right back at him from inside the shrub.

Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: On the Road to Grassveil   On the Road to Grassveil - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 7:11 pm

The Eevee completely disregarded what Raze said. She walked past him and peered behind a tree she was then hiding behind. Her ears suddenly twitched in reaction to a noise behind her, and she crept towards whatever it was. It was closer to the Minun than it was to where she guessed it would've fled to, but now was no time to be salty.

Sanja flattened herself to the ground, ears and eyes alert, suppressing tail swishes in order to remain unseen. Raze scouted ahead, but it wasn't long until he was launched over the fox's shoulders, crashing behind her. At the glint of its red eyes as a signal to pounce, Sanja struck the bug type, biting it by the top of the cone and whipping her head, tossing it, vulnerable, out into the clearing for Raze to finish it. Already, however, Sanja was racing towards it to finish it off, wary of any attempt it might take to Self Destruct or something.

Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: On the Road to Grassveil   On the Road to Grassveil - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 7:29 pm

Energy: 7

Raze's entire face stung like he'd been impaled by a million spikes. On instinct, he jumped up and prepared to finish off whatever had hit him. The Pineco started up a Self Destruct, but it was far too late. The Discharge was released with sharp, powerful bolts of lightning being emanated from his body. The move was designed to focus on power and range rather than accuracy, but he managed to hit the Pokémon head-on. He recognized the sizzling mass of charred blue as a Pineco as he finished the attack. He had no idea if it did the trick, but it seemed to buy him time.

Just in case, he fired off a Thunder Wave to immobilize the Pineco in case it wasn't fainted. He felt like he forgot something before he released the Discharge, but couldn't put his finger on it until five seconds later. Oh... crap. I forgot that it hits all the targets in the area, including... uh oh. he thought, This won't end well...

Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: On the Road to Grassveil   On the Road to Grassveil - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 7:45 pm

Sanja: {15 - (roll)}

As Sanja dashed towards the Pineco, Raze unleashed a growing radius of electricity that enveloped everything around them, including Sanja. The stinging charged ions hurt her wet nose, and luckily she squinted just before it hit so her eyes were fine, but after it passed, her body stung for a bit and all her fur stood on end.

"Hey, watch where you're aiming, will you?" she asked irritably, shaking her fur and pretending it didn't hurt. To be fair, her mentor was an electric type, so she was used to battling him, but it still was a pain in the everything to be shocked. It took a lot of grooming to restore her fur back to its fluffy and comfortable goodness, and she got shocked a lot when doing so.

aMEWzing carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest (Image not informed.) :
On the Road to Grassveil - Page 2 NT1EAnb

Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: On the Road to Grassveil   On the Road to Grassveil - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 7:55 pm

{OOC: Oh, before I forget, I should color what Raze says/thinks starting now.}

Raze ran over to where Sanja was busy grooming her fur. "Sorry about that, I can't really aim Discharge," he apologized. Despite the fact that she had seemingly thrown the Pineco over towards him in the intent of finishing it off, he still felt bad about hurting her. "Are you okay? I'm going to go grab some things that were in the shrub, be right back." the Electric type nodded, adjusting his bag and trotting over to the shrub.

The Minun created a small array of sparks near his hands to see what lay within the bush. Let's see... Whoa. A Gummi and an orb, I guess I could take those with me... Aha! he thought, grabbing the items and stuffing them into his bag.

Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: On the Road to Grassveil   On the Road to Grassveil - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 8:23 pm

Sanja: {15 - 1 (Pecha Berry) = 14}

"Whatever. Maybe just be more careful next time."
Just as Sanja finished licking off her last paw, she padded over to the bush where some items hid. They seemed pretty useless, so the Eevee trodden back over to the center of the clearing and looked around. It was surprising that the Pineco ambushed alone, with no assistance. Might there be something else lurking, waiting to attack?

Something caught her eye in the midst of her thoughts, so the vulpine Pokemon made her way over to the pink tint that hid in the browns and greens of the underbrush that surrounded the clearing. She poked it testily, and that patted it out from under. The Pecha Berry rolled out, and the Eevee didn't once hesitate to store it. Maybe she'd eat it later.

Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: On the Road to Grassveil   On the Road to Grassveil - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 8:34 pm

Seeing that Sanja was busy over at another shrub, Raze decided to take a closer look at his map. Nope, still useless right here. No offense, Mom, but you should have really gotten something better... he thought. The Minun knew that he shouldn't be complaining, he did ask for this. He was the one that wanted to go out on his own, and for that he was grateful that his mother actually supplied him for it.

His eyes were getting a bit misty from thinking about his home, but he had to get over it. Why am I crying? I never really thought of myself as doing that, not even alone... Weird. he noticed, wiping his eyes. Well, only one way to go: forward.

MCLikeANinja carried out 2 launched of one Pecha Forest (Image not informed.) :
On the Road to Grassveil - Page 2 YN4qD3x , On the Road to Grassveil - Page 2 4FrcBLF

Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: On the Road to Grassveil   On the Road to Grassveil - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 12:06 am

Sanja: {14}

The Eevee quickly grew bored of her surroundings and sought out a way to leave.
"Alright, there's nothing left to do here, so why don't we go back to Grassveil. That's where you're trying to go, right? And besides, there's nothing left for me to do here, so I might as well escort you."
Raze's company wasn't exactly pleasing, but it wasn't repulsive, either. She could bear to have him around a little longer; at least he wasn't a jerk or anything, after all.

Sanja naturally led, ears alert to anything around and eyes set on the closest object of interest. She was easily distracted, and hated being trapped into staring in only one direction unless she was in the zone. This could either be when spacing out, or when running. She absolutely hated not being able to look all around her if there was an obstruction or disturbance, like some annoying mon she wouldn't want to look at. That would put her in an absolute frenzy. She'd know, of course, because it happened before, and it did not end well. For the other Pokemon.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Road to Grassveil   On the Road to Grassveil - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

On the Road to Grassveil
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Pecha Forest-
Jump to: