Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

MCLikeANinja's Character Records

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

Poké : 4490

MCLikeANinja's Character Records Empty
PostSubject: MCLikeANinja's Character Records   MCLikeANinja's Character Records EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 12:19 am

Raze the Minun

MCLikeANinja's Character Records IjxPPdC

» Link to Original Bio: Click me!
» Name: Raze
» Gender: Male
» Species: #312, Minun, The Cheering Pokémon
» Affiliation: Wanderer
» Alignment: Neutral Good (Benefactor)
» Dyed?: Yes, replace blue with black

Battle Info:

Items Info:

Thread Info:

» Text Color: #ff0000
» Total Pages: 34 Total (23 Regular Pages, 11 Joy Pages)
3/5 Regular Pages or 2/3 Joy Pages to Level 15

» Status with Characters:
Team Members & Strong Links (Link > +25):

Other Characters:

Foes (Link < +0):

Love Interest/Crush: None. Raze is too oblivious to think of someone in such a way, but being confessed to would probably be a huge realization if done correctly. Otherwise, he wouldn't take that person seriously. Recommended Link: +60 or higher.

» Available Character Supports: (This is a list of characters that have NOT been created yet may be yours if you wish to use one. Make sure to PM me if you are making one off of this list; making sure the bio matches the short description is crucial, but otherwise feel free to improvise off of them. I mean, after all, it's your character once you decide to take it! :D)

Open me!:

» Major Character Events:
1. One-Hit Weaknesses (due to events in Pitch Black Pandemonium)
From the battle with Mewtwo, Raze has developed a one-hit weakspot on a precise point on his upper back from the impact of striking a wall, a Stone Edge, the ceiling of Serene Cave, and many other objects. A fast, accurate blow to just the right area is enough to bring him to his knees effectively, instantly shattering his confidence as memories of his battle with the legendary come flooding back. If he manages to get back up, he will be a nervous, scared wreck until consoled.

Last edited by MCLikeANinja on Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:12 pm; edited 180 times in total (Reason for editing : Note to self: keep pictures 400 length, 250 height.)
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: MCLikeANinja's Character Records   MCLikeANinja's Character Records EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 4:23 am

Adamantine the Metang

MCLikeANinja's Character Records 375

» Name: Adamantine (Adam)
» Gender: Unknown
» Species: #375, Metang, The Iron Claw Pokémon
» Affiliation: Co-Founder of Team Radiance of the Grassveil Guild
» Alignment: Lawful Neutral (Judge)
» Dyed?: No

Battle Info:

Item Info:

Thread Info:

» Text Color: #00ffff
» Total Pages: 11 Total (0 Regular Pages and 11 Joy Pages)
0/5 Regular Pages or 2/3 Joy Pages to Level 11

Team Members:

Other Characters:

Love Interest/Crush: None. Adamantine doesn't know much about romantic things anyways. Recommended Link: +80 or higher

» Available Character Supports: (This is a list of characters that have NOT been created yet may be yours if you wish to use one. Make sure to PM me if you are making one off of this list; making sure the bio matches the short description is crucial, but otherwise feel free to improvise off of them. I mean, after all, it's your character once you decide to take it! :D)

Open me!:

1. Evolution 1st Stage (due to events in Sweet-toothed Scallywag)
-Its voice has adapted to take on fluctuations in tone, but it still sounds automated and only slightly carries the tone.
-Having gained arms, it has greater ability to hold and manipulate items to its will.
-Its defenses and offensive capability have increased drastically, but it still lacks in performing any special moves (and defending against them.)

Last edited by MCLikeANinja on Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:15 pm; edited 59 times in total (Reason for editing : Note to self: keep image 300 wide, 300 tall)
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: MCLikeANinja's Character Records   MCLikeANinja's Character Records EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 1:12 am

Cinder the Vulpix

MCLikeANinja's Character Records Vulpix_by_nadou

» Name: Cinder
» Gender: Female
» Species: #37, Vulpix, the Fox Pokemon
» Affiliation: Wanderer
» Alignment: True Neutral (Undecided)
» Dyed?: No

Battle Info:

Item Info:

Thread Info:

» Text Color: #ffffff
» Total Pages: 3 Total (3 Regular Pages and 0 Joy Pages)
3/5 Regular Pages or 0/3 Joy Pages to Level 8

Other Characters:

Love Interest/Crush: None. Cinder never talks about that aspect of life, trying to change the subject as soon as possible. Recommended Link: +95 or higher

» Available Character Supports: N/A

None currently...

Last edited by MCLikeANinja on Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:15 am; edited 39 times in total (Reason for editing : Note to Self: Keep image 530 wide and 700 tall.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MCLikeANinja's Character Records   MCLikeANinja's Character Records Empty

Back to top Go down

MCLikeANinja's Character Records
Page 1 of 1