Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

Round Two

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Sceptile

Poké : 3810

PostSubject: Round Two   Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:36 am

First topic message reminder :

OOC: This thread is open, so anyone is welcome to join! The more, the merrier. =]
EDIT: This thread is no long open, as we already have 5 people.

[Energy: 19 - 5 (Entrance Cost) = 14]
[Exclusive Item: White Silk (Reduces cost of every other Pokemon rolled by 1)]

Pilot gazed ahead at the sickeningly sweet forest of Pecha. It was a common location for rookies to train, which is exactly why he chose to go there several days prior... However, that trip hadn't ended very well. The tiny Taillow shuddered when he recalled being exploded on by a Pineco, and then subsequently getting poisoned by an Exeggcute... Indeed, he had been defeated by two tiny forest critters, and now he was back for vengeance. To say that he was bitter about his failure in the forest would be an understatement. Since his terrible Pecha Forest expedition, the small bird Pokemon had become much stronger, and now he was going to prove himself by finally getting through the "easy" dungeon.

While he was confident that he could conquer the rookie's dungeon alone, Pilot couldn't help but feel a bit lonely. Maybe it was because he had grown accustomed to always having a partner with him during his explorations... Not that he missed Hidon specifically. Well, it shouldn't be too hard to find someone else in here, Pilot thought to himself, remembering how quickly he had found a temporary partner the last time he had been in the dungeon. "Hey, anyone here?" He chirped, trying to attract the attention of any other rookie explorers in the forest. Of course, he was also attracting feral Pokemon in the process...

Last edited by SilverScepter on Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More than 5 people would be chaos.)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:58 am

[Energy: 3 + 1 (Natural Regeneration) = 4]

For several moments, Pilot did not move, except for the occasional twitch. Ugh... What happened? The bird Pokemon pondered, not entirely sure how he had ended up on the ground. He was using Brave Bird on that Nidorino, and then... Well, he couldn't really remember. All he could recall was hearing a loud humming noise, and then blacking out. Did the impact of the attack knock him out? The Taillow's theory seemed unlikely at best, as it didn't explain the humming noise, or the soreness that he could feel in his muscles. When he tried to get up, he found that his body was especially uncooperative, buckling as he attempted to support his own weight.

"...Sorry about hitting you, but why the heck would you fly so close if I'm about to use Discharge?"

Pilot looked up at the electric rabbit, a confused expression on his face as he tried to fit everything together. Wait, so he hit me with Discharge? Then... Oh, The bird thought to himself, finally coming to the realization that he had been shocked immediately after impacting the Nidorino. He forced a grin, still shaking from the blow. "Hah, didn't know that you were gonna do that..." He sputtered in between breaths, before finally letting fatigue take him back to the ground.

Poké : 4490

PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:42 am

{OOC: Seeing as Electric types are immune to paralysis, I won't need it, so here you go if you want it. :D}

Energy: 0 + 1 (new page) = 1

Raze still felt a small twinge of remorse for his attack. Despite Pilot's reassuring attitude, he had every intent to make it up to the Taillow. "Well, that's okay, I guess. Maybe a little warning on my part would have been- Uh... You okay?" he noticed, watching as the avian struggled to get up but to no avail. His suspicions were confirmed when the bird stopped struggling and his wing went limp; the Discharge had paralyzed him. "Paralysis, huh? My bad for that one, I've got you covered. Let me see here..." the Minun trailed off, dropping his bag and looking for the small red berry that he managed to pick up.

After a few more seconds (and falling into the bag headfirst once), he managed to find the berry and bring it out. The Electric type nodded, presenting the berry to Pilot. "I think this is the berry that cures paralysis, right? Anyways, I won't really need it considering that I'm practically full of sparks." he finished with a smile. It wasn't unusual for him to do this, regardless if he protected himself or not, as it's what he naturally knows to do. Thus, giving a berry that had no effect on him was nothing but making room in his bag.

{Hint: Click on each character to listen to their battle theme. The Substitute Doll may provide a theme of a character I have planned! Be sure to check it in case you want to know what I'm planning next!}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:46 am

[OOC: Okay, so Hydra’s really sorry about not posting and not giving any notice about it, but she has been really busy lately with exams and other things. She’ll be back to posting normally soon though.]

[Energy: 1 + 1 (natural regeneration) = 2]

As the Ledyba rose once more, Katsumi stiffened in anticipation, preparing for the next attack. Sure enough, the feral bolted towards Katsumi and tackled her to the ground. The Dratini winced in pain as the tackle connected perfectly.

Whilst Katsumi spend a few moments recovering from the impact of previous attack, the Ledyba advanced once more and tackled Katsumi again.

Okay, this is NOT working! Well, this Ledyba has really good accuracy so maybe I can use that to my advantage. Katsumi grinned to herself as the Ledyba charged in for a third tackle. However this time Katsumi wrapped herself around the feral Pokemon as it charged straight at her, slowly suffocating the unfortunate Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Evana
Moderator & Record Checker

Poké : 7070

PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:06 pm

Not long after she lost conciousness, Cana started dreaming.

"You are such a worthless child! You don't even care for your siblings! Get out of here, and don't come back until you have learned you lesson!" The male Delphox was shouting at her. He even attacked the young Fennekin. Cana got flung against the wall. A female Delphox was just watching them, but there was no doubt that she was also angry at her. Urgh...Why does this always have to happen to me? Cana stood up and saw her father was preparing another attack. She ran outside before he could attack her again.

Cana kept running for a while, not really paying attention to where she was going. She just had to get away from them. When the Fennekin stopped, she found herself in the forest next to the village. She went there pretty often. Her siblings also loved going there. Cana started crying and lay down under a tree. It's not fair....Mom....Dad....Why do you hate me?

After she cried for a while she sat up. She needed something to cheer her up. I guess I will try to make a campfire. The Fennekin started collecting twigs and small branches. She dug a small pit and threw them in it. After she thought she had enough, she tried to start the fire. It took a while for her since she hadn't learned ember yet so she had to use Heat Wave. It took a while before the branches caught fire. Happy she finally managed to get the fire started she sat down and gazed at the flames. It always looks so pretty... Cana didn't think about the wind though. She didn't think something this small could end the lives of many pokemon. She was too naive.

Back to top Go down
Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:40 am

OOC: Don't worry about it, none of us are in a rush! I suppose that we'll just skip Hydra's turns until she comes back. =]

Pilot gratefully accepted the red berry. After eating it, he slowly got back to his feet, still visibly fatigued by the attack (along with everything that had happened before). "I'm alright, I'm alright..." The bird shakily murmured to nobody in particular, still wincing in pain. It appeared as if his reckless behavior had landed him in some trouble... Still, that wasn't going to stop him from getting involved in more battles. He wasn't going to stop until he fainted.

"Gah, let's go check on the others," The Taillow suggested, hobbling past Raze's side and in the direction of the other three Pokemon.

PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:35 am

Energy: 1

The Minun shrugged off Pilot's display. Whatever floats your boat... he thought, looking once more to where the fire was. Two Lotads and a Lombre seemed to have been the Pokémon responsible for dousing the inferno, which still had quite a bit of smoke generating from the dying embers. One of the Fennekin (he still couldn't really tell) and Katsumi seemed preoccupied with a Ledyba and surprisingly handled it fairly well. Something tells me they're partners in a team... Raze noted, scanning the area some more. A small yellowish figure lay in the charred area where the blaze had started. Almost instantly, the Electric type broke into a sprint, approaching the entity.

"H-Hey, you awake? Hello?" he called, not receiving an answer. Whichever Fennekin this was, they were passed out most likely from fatigue. Digging around in his bag yielded no items the mouse could use to revive his ally. Dammit, I really have to stock up on Reviver Seeds... he cursed himself. Why was it that the first time he would need an item like this it wasn't there? "Pilot, I need some help over here!"

{Hint: Click on each character to listen to their battle theme. The Substitute Doll may provide a theme of a character I have planned! Be sure to check it in case you want to know what I'm planning next!}
Back to top Go down
Hydra

Poké : 1740

PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:26 am

(OOC: Sorry for the wait, guys. I'm back now :D)
[Energy: 3 + 1 (New Page) = 4]

Lillian glanced over her shoulder quickly at the rest of the Pokemon. Some looked exhausted, and Cana appeared to have collapsed on the ground. She paused for a moment, then turned back to the Ledyba. They could handle it - they would have to be capable and independent enough to cope on their own without any help, anyway. She didn't need to butt in. For now, she had to focus on her own battles.

Katsumi had coiled herself around the Ledyba and was in the process of suffocating it. It had been weakened significantly already. It was gasping and tired - just a few more blows would be enough to knock it out. Lunging forwards, Lillian slashed at the Ledyba with a front paw, making sure she avoided scratching Katsumi's body. The Ledyba went limp. She was about to give the Ledyba one last blow, to ensure that it had fainted, before she felt something creeping up her back. The vines of a Tangela were ensnaring her, and she struggled within the feral's grip.

PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:18 am

When Lillian attacked the Ledyba, Katsumi felt the feral’s body go limp in her grasp. The Dratini gave the Ledyba a final squeeze before the Pokemon fainted and fell to the ground.

A proud smile was etched across the Dratini’s face as she allowed herself to reflect over the victory for a brief moment. However, soon enough she realised that Lillian was gone and whipped around to see a Tangela strangling Lillian.

Katsumi slithered up to the Tangela and wrapped herself around it. The feral tried to dodge but the Dratini was faster. However, when Katsumi did succeed in wrapping the Tangela, she started to realise that its defence was very high and her wrap wasn't enough to breach through its defences.
Back to top Go down
Evana

PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:51 pm

The dream continued.

The wind carried a few small, burning leaves with them. It didn't take long before one set a tree on fire. It was a small fire at first but it was spreading fast. By the time Cana noticed, it was too late. The forest was already on fire. She was horrified. In a panick she started running. She didn't know where she was running to or what she was going to do. She tried to warn the pokemon she came across and tried helping those who got stuck. She couldn't help all of them though.

It didn't take long before the villagers noticed the fire. They send out all the water pokemon to try to douse the flames. The Fennekin didn't notice though as she was running in the middle of the flames, freeing pokemon where she could. The screams of burning pokemon rang into her ears. It was horrible.

"Forgive me....I didn't mean to do this..." She said to no one in particular. The guilt was only growing the longer the forest kept burning and the more lives were lost.

Back to top Go down
Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:13 am

Pilot followed Raze over to their fallen comrade. "Relax, she's fiiiine," He chided, prodding the Fennekin with his wing. After getting no response, the bird pretended to rummage through his belongings, presumably trying to look as if he were searching for supplies to help Cana. “...I don't have anything useful,” He lied rather convincingly, closing the bag to conceal his valuables. It's not my fault she didn't bring her own stuff, The Taillow thought to himself, trying to justify saving his stash of healing items. I worked hard for my Oran Berries and Reviver Seeds... I'm definitely not giving them away. Maybe if she were my teammate, I might, but she's practically a stranger...

Instead, Pilot tried to rouse Cana by physical contact. He began to lightly peck her on the forehead, hoping that she would wake up.

PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:25 am

Energy: 0 + 1 (Orange Gummi used) = 1

Raze sighed at the bird's reply, crossing his arms in a puzzled fashion. Why was it that Pilot was pecking her forehead? Even if it did work, it didn't have to be as rough. "Pilot, maybe just try shaking a little bit harder rather than just pecking? Probably will do a lot more than wake her back up." the mouse said with a shrug. The Fennekin then muttered something whilst unconscious. ...Forgive her? he thought, questioning her reasons. Taking a glance over at the team currently unloading on ferals, his last chance for a scapegoat was shot out of the sky. "Great time to leave, sis. The one time someone needs to relax and you go on a damn vacation..." the Minun cursed under his breath.

"Eh, nevermind then. The most I have is a Lum Berry, and that doesn't revive anyone." the Electric type commented. He regained enough energy to reuse his Helping Hand, but wasn't quite sure if it worked on someone fainted. Deciding not to take the risk, he fired it towards a random Pokémon in the current battle. They were all moving around too fast, so he wouldn't be surprised if it hit someone it wasn't intended to. Raze drew his attention back to his fainted ally and chewed on an Orange Gummi.

MCLikeANinja carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest (Image not informed.) :

Back to top Go down
Evana

PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:32 am

"I'm....sorry..." Cana mumbled as she was asleep. In her dream the forest was still burning and it was just horrible. She could no longer bear it all. Then she fell something weird, as if someone was pecking her. She was confused what that was for a moment. Then the dream faded away.

Cana moved a bit as Pilot was pecking her. She slowly started to wake up. Her vision was blurry but she could make out two silhouettes in front of her. She couldn't tell who they were though. Her throat hurt and she was a bit thirsty. Even Fire pokemon need to drink something every now and then.

Back to top Go down
Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:41 am

"Ha, I knew that would work~," Pilot chirped, beaming with pride. He gave Raze a smug look, as if rousing Cana had been a competition. Even something as simple as waking her up gave the bird an ego boost. Then, he turned back around, giving the Fennekin his undivided attention. "Hey Cana, you alright?" He asked, sounding somewhat concerned by his travel companion's grim expression. "You look like you just saw a ghost or something! Were you having a nightmare?" Pilot continued, not even giving the fox Pokemon a chance to respond.

In the distance, he heard another fight going on, presumably involving Lillian and Katsumi. Ah, they'll be fine... The Taillow thought to himself, under the impression that they could handle the threat on their own. After all, they had displayed pretty good teamwork in their last encounter. Taking care of Cana was clearly more important at the time, so rather than flying over to witness the ongoing battle, he stayed where he was.

PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:54 am

Energy: 1 - 1 (roll's results) = 0

Not knowing any better, Raze flinched when Cana began to stir. Up already? Maybe Pilot's little pecking thing did work... he thought, straightening his cape. Well, rise and shine, Sleeping Beauty! There are better places to take a nap than on the ground, you know." the mouse said with a smirk. Of course, it could be taken the wrong way, but he still hadn't realized how it sounded when it came out. "I thought we would have needed a Reviver Seed if Prince Charming over here didn't peck you awake." It was hard to keep his attention diverted away from the battle going on behind them. Sure, the two seemed capable of handling it, but Raze never was comfortable with others taking charge of certain things while he stood idly by.

I was never really good at this whole "comforting" thing... Whatever, I might as well. Besides, I think that if I leave her to Pilot, someone's going to have their eye pecked out. The Electric type let one hand rest on his side as the other picked up an Oran Berry that just so happened to be on the floor near him. "But in all seriousness, here. Looks like you need it more than I do right now." He really wanted to bring up the murmuring that the Fennekin as doing whilst unconscious, but it seemed a little too insensitive. He doesn't like talking about his younger days sparring with his sister, so the Minun chose to keep quiet and respect her privacy.

Back to top Go down
Evana

PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:39 am

Cana could hear a voice talking to her. She recognized that voice. It was asking her if she was alright. Am I....alright? I'm...not sure. Cana closed her eyes for a moment and shook her head. When she opened her eyes her vision was a bit better and she could make out a Taillow and a Minun. She wasn't feeling that great but she would probably be fine. She slowly sat up and looked at them.

"I-I'm fine. I just had a bit of a bad dream." Technically, she wasn't lying. She felt weak and her throat hurt from inhaling the smoke for so long but she had nothing else otherwise. She didn't really pay much attention to what Raze said. She looked at the item Raze gave her. "An...Oran berry?" She didn't think saying no would be a good idea here so she decided to eat it. "Thank you, and sorry for causing trouble."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round Two   

Back to top Go down

Round Two
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next