Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

2018 Moderator Applications are now open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Share | 

I Needz some RPz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Poké : 195

PostSubject: I Needz some RPz   Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:14 am

Bored Draco is bored, so here are the two current characters that I'm actively rping with that I wanna get more rp threads.

Akuroma - Lvl 40 Gallade outlaw (reforming, though if he is actively trying is dependent on when the thread chronologically happened)
Currently has 3 open RP slots
I would like to have at least one of these slots spent on an rp in Frozen Stream for Aku's WS challenge thread.

Oya - Lvl 11 Emolga Explorer
Currently has 3 open RP slots
I would like to do threads in dungeons where there are missions she can complete are. If you do choose to rp with her, I would like you to state that it is ok for me to bring in a different person to continue said thread in on the off chance you go inactive or cannot post for an extended period of time. I'd rather not fail any missions ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Needz some RPz   Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:12 am

*peeks in* Did someone mention RP?

I think Mei should meet Akuroma! Mei had so far been meeting friendly characters, and I wanna roleplay her meeting out an Outlaw! So far, she's been trying to reform her insecurity problems... but would that change when she meets a complete Outlaw? Would she literally go back to square 1?

*rubs hands* I can't wait to get started! ;)

Back to top Go down

I Needz some RPz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Character Creation :: Character Discussion-
Jump to: