Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

I Needz some RPz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

I Needz some RPz Empty
PostSubject: I Needz some RPz   I Needz some RPz EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 1:14 am

Bored Draco is bored, so here are the two current characters that I'm actively rping with that I wanna get more rp threads.

Akuroma - Lvl 40 Gallade outlaw (reforming, though if he is actively trying is dependent on when the thread chronologically happened)
Currently has 3 open RP slots
I would like to have at least one of these slots spent on an rp in Frozen Stream for Aku's WS challenge thread.

Oya - Lvl 11 Emolga Explorer
Currently has 3 open RP slots
I would like to do threads in dungeons where there are missions she can complete are. If you do choose to rp with her, I would like you to state that it is ok for me to bring in a different person to continue said thread in on the off chance you go inactive or cannot post for an extended period of time. I'd rather not fail any missions ^^
Back to top Go down

I Needz some RPz Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Needz some RPz   I Needz some RPz EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 5:12 am

*peeks in* Did someone mention RP?

I think Mei should meet Akuroma! Mei had so far been meeting friendly characters, and I wanna roleplay her meeting out an Outlaw! So far, she's been trying to reform her insecurity problems... but would that change when she meets a complete Outlaw? Would she literally go back to square 1?

*rubs hands* I can't wait to get started! ;)

Back to top Go down

I Needz some RPz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Character Creation :: Character Discussion-
Jump to: