Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Bonds and Fears.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

Bonds and Fears. Empty
PostSubject: Bonds and Fears.   Bonds and Fears. EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 12:50 am

The Deino traveled back from the lake, completely groomed. However, this didn't change his mopey face. The town was a ghost town, Pokemon were too afraid of coming out of their homes in fear that they'll succumb to the darkness. If they do come out, it was mostly to get food and water. After all, they still need these things to live. After all that happened, all Aaron wanted was to be with his friends; that's all he needed. They'll make him feel important; he was worthless without them. That he must Protect them, otherwise all is lost for him. The Darkness was taking its toll on the Dragon type, making him be more clingy to his friends, more overprotective, and aggressive to anyone who tries to hurt them. He lost control to the darkness enough times that he lost count. The worst part about it is when he can't even remember anything that transpired. He truly feared that he lost his mind, and if that happens, the guild will lock him up like he did with his brother! No one will care about him again! Just the thought made Aaron shiver.

"I can't believe this is happening, I... I want my mom and dad... my brother... I don't want to deal with this anymore... I'm useless..." Useless, his friends don't consider them useless, and that's why he was so clingy. If they leave him, if they abandon him, the darkness would win... He knew that he had to protect him, all the while make sure no one knows about his conditions, other than the Pokemon who knew about it.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Bonds and Fears. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonds and Fears.   Bonds and Fears. EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 1:06 am

Azeral stood in front of a Ninetails, her teacher and leader of the group she lived with, fought with and shared stories with, now a bunch of infected wandering around attacking others. Even her own mother had succumbed. "Master, please let me go. I can do this I've gotten stronger!" Az called out to her teacher, the Pokemon stared at the young girl, a glare in her eye appeared as the Ralts spoke. "No Azeral, I can't risk it." The elder said in a commanding voice. Azeral looked down but wouldn't be deterred from asking. "Please, I've gotten stronger I don't want to see my mother, my family hurt by this anymore!" Azeral shouted but was again met with the stern eye and voice.

After a while Az got fed up with her master and left, small tears in the young girls eye when she did also, almost broke the Ninetails but she didn't waver. Az had tried to go to where they said this was coming from but everything Az left the area her Mater was there waiting for her, she knew all her tricks and Az couldn't beat her in sneaking nor fighting. "I, I just want them back." Az said stopping against a wall and falling down on it, she pulled her legs back and sat down head in her arms letting out small sobs. Az didn't want to sit here, she didn't want to tell Joey it'd just be fine, she didn't want to just pretend everything would be ok. Az wanted to fight but she was still weak. Even her teacher still saw her as a kid, a joke not a warrior. Az hated this, she hated crying and showing weakness but she couldn't help it, having most of her family taken took a large toll on the young girl.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Bonds and Fears. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonds and Fears.   Bonds and Fears. EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 1:29 am

Aaron couldn't help but remember all the fun things he did with his family, especially his brother. Sure, there were a few bad moments, but nothing as extreme as of right now. He could remember the laughter he and his brother did when they roughhouse, sleeping with each other, getting into trouble. How could he ever forget that one? Seriously, getting spanked by a Hydreigon was bad enough, but adding Outrage into the mix and that was one painful punishment he and his brother had to endure. But even then, he and his brother laughed it off. And now, no one was laughing. He blamed himself for not being there where his brother needed him most. He wanted to cry, yet he couldn't. Maybe his tears dried up? He would never know. However, he won't give up, not now, not ever.

After a short break thinking about his family, he continued on. During his way back to the guild, he heard someone crying. Here? At a time like this? As a guild member, he should check up on whoever was crying, but to him, it's voice sounded familiar. Regardless, he was just gonna check up on her. Walking up to the ralts, Aaron had this sympathetic smile, though he was hiding his true emotion. Fear and despair. "Hey, are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Bonds and Fears. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonds and Fears.   Bonds and Fears. EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 1:38 am

Az held her position as the other Pokemon came closer, she didn't look up and from her soft sobs she couldn't make out the voice well but decided to answer anyway. "No I'm not, most of the people I love have gone mad, my mother also and my friends are in danger and I'm too weak to do anything about it." Az said soft sobs in between words. "I'm a disgrace, Not worthy of being their friend, nor a guild member. I even threatened someone just because I was scared." Az said not knowing why she was spilling all of this out, maybe she was just to tired to hide it. "Gods Aaron, I'm sorry." Az added feeling the worse about that one and not even knowing Aaron was right in front of her.

Az didn't look up and just kept crying, she felt destroyed by how she's acted, telling everything it'd be Ok.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Bonds and Fears. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonds and Fears.   Bonds and Fears. EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 3:11 am

Upon hearing this Pokemon voice once more, he quickly recognized it almost immediately. "Az?" Aaron's smile quickly faded. She was crying... Suffering like he was. He never imagined she would suffer like this. She seems so strong willed... He wanted to comfort the Ralts, make her feel somewhat better about herself. "Azeral... Don't cry..." Aaron whimpered, laying next to her and nuzzling her neck. "Please... I don't want to hear you like this. It's Ok. You're not weak, you're not useless..." He knew what he had to do. He'll protect her, make her feel safe, make her feel strong. He won't let anyone hurt her, not now, not ever. "We just have to suffer a little bit longer, Azeral. Don't give in to the darkness, we have to let Noel help us. Even if we're weak, We can still help other Pokemon in need. So please don't cry... Don't be scared... I'm here with you..."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Bonds and Fears. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonds and Fears.   Bonds and Fears. EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 3:24 am

Az had listened closer this time to the Pokemon, she half expected him to walk away after hearing her but the more he talked the more Azeral realized who happened to listening to her, it was Aaron. Az looked up wiping away tears so she could actually see. "Aaron?" Az said her voice slightly above a whisper, Az quickly wiped the rest away and looked at the Deino her eyes redder then normal after crying "I-I'm sorry." Az said looking at the ground slightly embarrassed, she really didn't want someone she knew witnessing ... That. "I-I know it's just hard, I've lost over half my group and my mother I just, I just want it to end. Guess it would be stupid to think I could rush over there and be the hero." Az said reflecting on her actions, she felt like a idiot. "Master's right, but I. I" Az repeated, she didn't know what she was thinking, she was just worried and afraid of losing the rest of her family. "I guess I still am just a kid, leaping before I look like when I was young." Az mumbled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Bonds and Fears. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonds and Fears.   Bonds and Fears. EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 6:29 am

Aaron didn't stop nuzzling the Ralts. Instead, he hushed her. "Don't be sorry, this is the darkness fault, not yours. This darkness may take our family, but that doesn't mean they are gone forever. We just need to hold out a little longer. Noel will solve this mystery and we can get our family back. Right now we should use this time to get stronger, protect Pokemon who might get infected by this thing." Aaron felt tears coming down his face, ironic considering he couldn't earlier. "Trust me, Azeral, I know what you're thinking right now. I want to go to that place as much as you do... But look at us." Aaron didn't want to admit it, but they're in no shape or from ready for such a mission. Aaron still had this darkness problem, and Azeral was too much of a wreck to think clearly. "We can't even think straight anymore. So please, stop crying. I'll be with you... I'll protect you. I'll never let you feel this way again..."

Aaron held the ralts in place, not daring to move. "I'm with you..."

Last edited by Monokuma Pikachu on Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Bonds and Fears. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonds and Fears.   Bonds and Fears. EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 6:38 am

Azeral was slightly shocked at this, she was normally the one who was always there for someone else and it felt slightly weird to have someone say that. Sure she knew Joey had her back but with Raverous making his return she didn't want to dumb her problems onto him like that, Az sat there for a moment wondering what to say, wondering what there was to say about this. "....No" Az said the tears stopped falling and she slowly started to regain her composure. "You won't protect me. We will watch each others backs together. For Alona and Joey also. I-I might be a mess but I still have a job to do, as a friend and as a teammate." Az said her voice going back to normal.

"We are not broken just a bit bent, we'll get through this but you can't take everything alone. I'll be at your side and you'll be at mine." Az said with a faint smirk. Azeral remembered what Alona had asked of her, Azeral couldn't waver now she had to prove she had advanced in the time she was in the guild.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Bonds and Fears. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonds and Fears.   Bonds and Fears. EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 6:30 pm

The crying, he couldn't stop it. Maybe it was because he realizes that he wasn't the only one suffering because of this, to be alone in this event. He was so fixated on losing his brother that He didn't even consider how other Pokemon felt. Just like his, other Pokemon family has lost their love ones. He could already imagine those Pokemon crying out to them, trying to get them to listen. He felt horrible about being selfish in such an event. It was made even worse when Azeral declared that they would both watch each backs, saying that he couldn't take such a task on his own. She was right. How could he take up such a daunting task on his own? by being in a team, he would be worth something. in his mind anyway.

"Yes." Aaron sniffled. "We'll work together. We have too." The Deino stop nuzzling the Ralts, but he still rests his head on hers. After all the crying, he eventually stopped, wiping his face to clear any tears he had on his face. He was emotionally exhausted, then again, he was always depressed. He was just, lost. Even if they do protect everyone from the darkness, they can't keep this up forever. Something has to give at one point. Noel needs to finish this, and now.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Bonds and Fears. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonds and Fears.   Bonds and Fears. EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 11:51 pm

Azeral was a bit surprised that Aaron was crying now, she didn't say anything about it considering that might of been the best course of action. From what she remembered he was slowly losing it, or what remnant of what he had of it. "Ya, no matter how long it takes I'll never give up." Az said slowly getting up. "I owe them that much." Azeral mumbled thinking about her extended family, they never wanted her to get involved in anything, she had to prove she could keep her sanity in a crisis, she had to be stronger then this.

"Noel kept watch of the small pond before, it's one of the ways that leads to the town. Maybe we should do something like that, keep those Pokemon from coming closer." Azeral suggested thinking that'd be the best course of action. "Spending some time at the Pond might be good for your mental health also, though the sun doesn't come the water is calming." Az said thinking of ways to help Aaron, she didn't have much experience with this but it was an idea.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Bonds and Fears. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonds and Fears.   Bonds and Fears. EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 3:13 pm

Aaron would agree with what the Ralts just said. However, almost every time he goes to that pond, something bad happens to him that make him lose it. The last time that happened was with that Riolu and the other Ralts. While he couldn't remember what happened, the Deino did took it as a sign that lost control. That very thought chilled him to the very bones. And even if he did go, he wasn't very motivated to do anything any more. While he does help the guild time to time, he was tired. Tired of the darkness, tired of losing control, tired of wishing for his any of his family to return. This wasn't supposed to happen, any of this wasn't supposed to happen! All he wanted to do was not be useless. He wanted everyone to think of him as a hero or some other title that will get People to recognize him. And yet, here he was, slowly turning into one of those freaks. He wanted to endure, but he doesn't know if he can handle it anymore. the Suffering is unbearable.

Aaron was so lost in thoughts, he has completely forgotten about Azeral. "... I'm tired..." Aaron muttered out.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Bonds and Fears. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonds and Fears.   Bonds and Fears. EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 2:32 am

Azeral saw what happened then remembered the that he might not want to go there now considering what happened before. Az looked at the ground before saying something. "I'm sorry that was a bad idea." Az said hearing Aaron say he was tired. "I think we all are at this point." Az said feeling slightly worse about herself now considering what she had just said. "Maybe we should just take it easy for now get back to the guild for some rest, I don't think I'm in the proper condition to do anything right now." Az suggested
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Bonds and Fears. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonds and Fears.   Bonds and Fears. EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 6:21 am

"Huh?" Aaron shook his head and focused his attention on Azeral. "Rest? Y-yeah, that's sounds like a good idea." Sleep, rest. That was the only way not to succumb, the only way to protect his friends from himself. "Alright, let's go..." Aaron took a couple of steps towards the guild only to stop dead in his tracks. "Rest, It sounds sooo appealing, right? Go asleep, and it's like all of your worries are purged and replaced with comfort. That's why you sleep so much, right? To have the illusion that your family is safe, and everything is normal?" It... it was that voice again... No, it was a hallucination, it has to be. "No... You don't exist... Get out of my head..." The Deino whispered. He held his head, panting heavily as the voices in his head started to continue. "It's So blissful, isn't it? To be surrounded by the fog of lies? Yet, whenever the blinding light of truth appears, you shield away from it... Do you know why?"

"Get out of my head... GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!" Aaron shriek in a panicky voice! His head quickly started to hurt, causing him to hold his head even tighter. However, the Hallucinogenic voice wouldn't stop, it just kept going. "You don't want to handle it, it's painful to accept. Someone you... "Cared about." Gone. If he's gone, what does that leave you?" What did he mean by that? He didn't understand, though it sounded like it knew more about himself than he was. In fact, he sounds EXACTLY like him! "What do you mean by that? What ARE YOU?!"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Bonds and Fears. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonds and Fears.   Bonds and Fears. EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 6:34 am

Azeral gave a small nod and went back to the guild, she looked back noticing Aaron had stopped and he was talking to himself. Azeral walked back and in a soft tone of voice asked. "Aaron are you ok?" Azeral asked worried for her friend, she winced as he shouted at nothing which caused her to worry more. "Aaron, what's wrong?" Azeral asked her voice louder and full of worry for her friend. "Aaron I'm the only one here, what's wrong come on snap out of it, whatever it's telling you isn't true!" Azeral said having no idea what was going on but she could sense how he felt, he was, well she had no idea exactly what he was feeling it felt confused he was in pain afraid and Az felt worse knowing that. "Aaron." Azeral softly said, she had no idea how to help nor what she could do.

Azeral looked down her hood obscuring her face and tearing up again, just like she felt before she had no idea what she could do to help, she had no idea what was going on and it made her feel worse knowing he was in pain. "Aaron, I don't know what's going on if you can even really hear me but." Azeral paused for a moment wondering what the thing he was talking to was telling him. "Aaron I know you're stronger then this, whatever, whatever is being said in your head." Azeral said letting out a soft sob, she had no idea what to say how to help and she was crying again. "Aaron please don't listen, focus on me please whatever it's saying to make you in pain it cannot be true, remember I said I'm here for you. so, just please." Azeral said shaking slightly. "Please don't listen.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Bonds and Fears. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonds and Fears.   Bonds and Fears. EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 7:15 am

"It leaves you unimportant. You were a figure for your brother, an Idol! He praises you every day, wishing that he could be brave just like you. It made you feel amazing! Like you have something to prove! However, with him gone, you can't hear him praising you anymore. And it isn't like anyone else would do it either. Why would they? For them, you're nothing but a blind, naive kid who must be spoon fed everything! The only way for this to stop is to build a reputation. Fighting legendaries..." Aaron couldn't think anymore, it hurts way too much. He can't even hear what Az was saying. Instead, he desperately held on to his head, trying to calm himself down. "Fighting legendaries... What became a little child like dream of experiencing the powers of one, has turned into a quest for fame. Isn't that what you desire most?"

"Stop... I..It isn't true... Non of it is..."
"And yet... You can't expect a legendary to come over and fight you, just because you want them too. So you have to make changes... And that's where your friend come in." No matter how many times Azeral shook the Deino, he would remain in his current state. Fear, confusion, and despair. "D...Don't bring them into this... Please..." "You're so desperate for fame, you would willing to be friends with them, just so they can give you some sort of respect. You don't really care about them, do you? At least, most of them." "Stop... please... I'm begging you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bonds and Fears. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonds and Fears.   Bonds and Fears. Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonds and Fears.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next