Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Training (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Training (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Training (Open)   Training (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 11:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Azeral walked towards the dungeon as she had done several times before, she looked around the area quickly her hood covering her darting eyes as they tried to find any trace of something lurking within the area. Once she had seen nothing the Ralts kept walking her body masked by the shadows of the forest due to her cloak, it came in handy with how dark it was and with the added darkness she would be hidden well without being in a dark forest. Az kept a watchful eye for any lurkers in the woods, she was always afraid of something jumping out at her but she hadn't sensed anything around this area yet so she hoped she'd be ok.

Az unlatched the bag and checked what she had on her, not much but that was the reason she came here in the first place, just to find something to get so she could still go on missions. Az checked the items once, twice just to make sure she had everything she knew was on her person, with a small nod she closed the bag and walked farther into the dark forest.

(15)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Training (Open)   Training (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 2:45 pm

Mei jumped in surprise as the Ralts teleported in front of her. Her instincts which she had developed were yelling at her to fight--at least do something but she resisted it. The Ralt's concern for her touched her. "I'm fine." She said, through gritted teeth. "Just my fault, I suppose, for being mentally weak towards many things." Of course she was. She was traumatized, and had an hundred and eight curve turn fom being an energetic, bubbly eevee, she had reverted into a cold, lonely being. Mei ducked her head a bit. She felt really used being in the darkness. "Why did you come back?" Mei didn't expect other beings to be kind to her, and give her some amounts of care and concern.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Training (Open)   Training (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 2:55 pm

"It's not you're fault, can't help the way our minds work." Azeral said seeing as she said mentally weak, Az just assumed that's what she was talking about. "Why I came back? I was worried about you considering I told you about a area in this dungeon then left, I know where the falls should be so I came back to show you the way, if you wanted me to of course. " Azeral was also just a tad bit worried about the Eevee, a dungeon is a dangerous place if you weren't prepared. "So what do ya say?" Azeral asked with a faint smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training (Open)   Training (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 10:33 am

Mei gave a hint of a smile at the offer for help. "Sure, Thanks for helping." The Eevee said quietly. Mei's ears twitched a little with discomfort at the attention from the Ralts. She still wasn't exactly used being with another Pokemon, because of her loner-liker personality. It was a little overwhelming for her, but she knew she needed help, and she wasn't foolish to reject a help offer. The Eevee stood up, and looked around. "Let's go, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Training (Open)   Training (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 2:50 pm

"Alright then." Az turned around and started walking expecting Alison to start following her, or just walk alongside either or. She was almost going to ask what exactly happened but quickly decided not to, she got a hostile response just from asking what she was doing here who knew what'd happen if she asked something like that. Azeral also guessed that normal conversation might not work well either considering before, maybe just silent walking would be for the best. With that in mind the Ralts kept walking towards their destination.

Rezikun carried out 2 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Training (Open) - Page 2 DcEpsRT , Training (Open) - Page 2 PopjRW4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training (Open)   Training (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 10:48 am

Mei nodded, walking a little bit behind the Ralts, her head raising up to sniff the air every few minutes. The Eevee still remembered that they were in a dungeon, and although she had a travelling companion with her, she felt it would be unwise to depend everything on the Ralts. Wild hostile Pokemon still roamed around in the dungeon, and she had to be strong and face them. Her footsteps silently padded on grass as she walked on. The waterfall it is. She thought.

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Training (Open) - Page 2 VYqciob
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Training (Open)   Training (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 11:05 am

Azeral kept walking forward, the wind caused the leaves to move slightly. Azeral listened in wondering if something was trying to hide in the trees. Azeral's eyes went wide and she held up her arm to signal for Alison to stop moving. "Hold up, I hear something." Azeral said searching the tops of the trees for her target, she saw several spots where the leaves rumbled and some fell to the ground, it was there. Azeral waited a moment trying to decide if it was hostile or not. Using her senses she felt a lot of hostile emotions coming from something in the area, since Alison seemed to of calmed down it was clear it was this newcomer.

Azeral pointed her arm outward building up a weak psychic energy, focusing it she waited until she was sure. This happened when a small stinger came out of the tree toward Az, with a calm look she shot the wave of energy blocking the attack. The feral that shot the attack came out of hiding, a Ariados. It landed on the ground staring at the two in front of it.

(7)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training (Open)   Training (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 11:14 am

(Please bare with me in this battle! ^^;)

I knew it! Mei crouched down, her teeth bared, her eyes narrowed. She snarled at the approaching Ariados, her tail lashing side by side. She sprang forward, sprinting towards the giant spider. With a crash, she tackled it, feeling the satisfaction of watching it grunt from her impact. But of course, the spider was stronger than she expected.  With a small growl, it pushed her with all eight of its legs, sending her away as far as it could from it. Mei stood back up, glaring at it from her distance. The Eevee snapped at it menacingly, before turning to Az. "Okay, this may help." The Eevee murmured, concentrating. A blue light appeared. It was one of the moves which she rarely used--Helping Hand. But it might come in handy in this battle.

Energy: Current 9 + 1 from the page increase -1 from the box.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Training (Open)   Training (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 11:25 am

Azeral watched as Alison tackled the Pokemon, it easily threw her off but remained standing, almost like it was sizing them up. Azeral prepared another confusion attack but something happened, the move grew slightly and felt stronger then before. Azeral smiled and looked at the Eevee. "Thanks." Az said holding the attack, she then threw the attack towards the Ariados hoping for a direct hit, the Ariados fired the same attack as it did before hoping to block this attack again, due to the increased strength from helping hand the confusion blasted though going right for the Ariados and hitting it right on, the super effective attack managed to deal some nice damage but wasn't able to finish it.

"Not done yet." Az said holding her arm to the ground extending her own shadow, she then held a fist up and one shadow like fist came up from behind the Ariados, Azeral then brought her fist down slamming the shadow one into its back. It was a bit too distracted wondering what the Ralts was doing to notice the attack. This again did some damage but wasn't able to fully finish it off, though it was weakened greatly.

(8)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training (Open)   Training (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 11:40 am

Alright, one final more finishing hit and its gone. Mei thought. With a quick swift movement, once more, the Eevee charged ahead, sprinting towards the spider before ramming into the giant spider with her tackle, pushing it down with all her strength. There was a flurry of clicking and groans in a blur of legs, brown, and red. After the dust clear, it was just the Ardinos, on the ground--passed out. "There we go." Mei puffed a little. The Eevee stood up, and shook her fur. A glint of more red caught her eye. Could it be another Pokemon? No. Mei relaxed. It was just a box sticking out from the sand. She took it. It could come in handy in the future.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Training (Open)   Training (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 11:45 am

Azeral smiled, it was over the Ariados was fainted. "Good, the less fighting the better." Azeral mumbled out. Az relaxed but sensed something, she looked up and saw a seed, falling from the trees. Azeral knew what type of seed it was, a blast seed. And that seed was falling right towards her. Az held up her hand using her psychic powers to slow the berry in the air, she didn't want to explode right now that was a bad thing. "Slowly, please don't blow me up." Az said as she guided the seed to her hand making sure not to shake it. "You ok Alison?" Azeral asked wondering if she had hurt herself slamming into that Ariados, though she doubted it never hurt to be sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training (Open)   Training (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 11:50 am

"U-huh." Mei nodded. She did a quick check of herself. Everything seemed fine. She could move, walk, breath properly, and she didn't suffer any serious bruises. She was briefly wondering who this 'Alison' was when she remembered that it was the name she gave the Ralts. "It's Mei." The Eevee mumbled under her breath, sounding a little bit embarrassed. "Real name's Mei. Alison or Mei, you can call me whatever you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Training (Open)   Training (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 12:00 pm

Azeral wasn't that shocked about the fake name, she had assumed that's what happened before but hadn't brought anything up about it. "Alright then, Mei." Azeral said deciding the real name would be much less confusing then the fake one. "Let's continue." Az started walking after she said that, was there a reason to stop? unless they wanted to be a sitting target the best thing would be moving. "Thanks for that boost, really helped out back there." Azeral gave a smile while saying this, moves like that were something great for working in groups.

Rezikun carried out 2 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Training (Open) - Page 2 Hc4wJXb , Training (Open) - Page 2 Hc4wJXb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training (Open)   Training (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 12:05 pm

"Y-yeah, I suppose so." Mei said, walking after Az. The Ralts wasn't so bad after all. Mei glanced around them. Hostile eyes. I feel hostile eyes. There's something watching us Something in her head said. Mei quickly shook it off. I'm imagining it. Mei thought. Imagining it... right? She sniffed the air. Yes, she could definitely smell something. There was an acrid smell filling her nose, the sweet sickly smell of--mushrooms? Mei growled a little under her breath. "There's something." She said, stopping in her tracks. "Some kind of forest parasite, maybe." The Eevee said, crouching down, her eyes glaring in all directions.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Training (Open)   Training (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 9:59 am

Azeral felt it also, something staring down at them, Az glanced around trying to find the source of what it was, her nose wasn't good enough to pick up on any faint smells nor were her eyes that sharp to see them hiding, they were not moving that's all Azeral could tell. Azeral didn't know exactly what to expect but was on guard for whatever. She waited not wanting to move from where she was, if whatever was around was going to do something she could easily teleport herself and Mei away. Az felt she didn't have to tell Mei to keep guard, best to wait for something to happen, didn't want to fall into a trap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training (Open)   Training (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 3:23 am

The smells were getting stronger. Mei sucked her breath in a little bit. The Pokemon they were probably going to face was bidding their time to attack them. As far as Mei knew, forest kind of Pokemon normally involved bugs, grass and flying Pokemon. Her nose could still detect the smell of mushrooms, although she didn't know what was in store. She racked her brain, trying to remember. Mushrooms, mushrooms, mushrooms... a kind of forest parasite? Maybe? "Paras!" The Eevee suddenly said out loud, her eyes widening in realization. She crouched down, in her defensive posture.  They could appear, anytime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training (Open)   Training (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next