Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Fairy Vs A Fire Lizard.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

A Fairy Vs A Fire Lizard. Empty
PostSubject: A Fairy Vs A Fire Lizard.   A Fairy Vs A Fire Lizard. EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 9:47 pm

She was a bit worried about Aaron. After what happened last time, the last thing she wanted was to come to this place. However, she needed some place quite to think. Besides, she was strong enough at this point to handle herself in a fight. Anyway, this Darkness was controlling him, and HARD. She hoped that Joey has gotten her message. She needed all the help she could get if they wanted to go save him. He has gotten a lot more clingy and aggressive than normal, which isn't a good thing. All the things he did for her? Helping her get those Gummis? Helping her get stronger? The Sylveon love him, and she will PROVE IT. "Damn darkness, if this thing never existed, we never would have to deal with this in the first place." She didn't like this at all, but she has an idea on what she could do. How will Aaron would react will remain a mystery until she does it.

Alona continued to lay next to the pond. her favorite resting spot, if it weren't for the fact that it was getting more dangerous and dangerous lately. So many Pokemon has been infected by this, it wasn't even funny. It was some kind of a possession, Aaron wouldn't off acted like that if it wasn't, it just gotta be. It must of telling him all the wrong things! At this point, she hoped everything goes well with the Deino.
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

Poké : 860

PostSubject: Re: A Fairy Vs A Fire Lizard.   A Fairy Vs A Fire Lizard. EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 11:24 pm

The Small Pond had never been the same since the darkness began spreading across the land. He remembered the day he had come out here for training and had come across Pilot, his current teammate. It was nothing like how it looked now. Now, there weren't nearly as many children with their parents around. On one hand, it was a rather sad sight...but on the other, it also meant that he was more likely to find stronger Pokémon out here. And that's what he was here for. He had already found one potential recruit for his team, and then another already part of it. But hey, why not go for a full team of four? That would make Team Rising all the more impressive.

The Charmander lifted his arms and stretched them behind his head. He stepped forward, walking around the edge of the lake until something bright caught his attention. "Hm...?" he murmured, looking over to identify a figure laying beside the pond. Bright, cream and pink colored fur stuck out against the surroundings. He didn't recognize the species, but he certainly knew what it looked like. Very few Pokémon didn't know about Eevee and its evolutions branching out into so many different forms and types. This one must have been no different. And if that was true, then Hidon already had one to scout. A Pokémon that was already fully evolved would do wonders for his team and how they were seen!

"Hey you!" he called out, stepping toward the Sylveon. He had to admit, the Sylveon didn't look like much of a fighter. But he knew by now not to judge a Pokémon by their physical features. If a Taillow could be strong enough to beat him, then almost anything could be strong. "...You interested in snagging the last open spot on what'll be the strongest team in the entirety of Grassveil's Guild?" He did not seem to notice her mood, nor did he particularly care if he was bugging her. After all...he was purely interested in making his team as strong as it could be.
Back to top Go down
http://pkmndn2.proboards.com/
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Fairy Vs A Fire Lizard.   A Fairy Vs A Fire Lizard. EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 12:43 am

The darkness cloud. Despite how much it was hurting Aaron, she can't help but say it was Beautiful. While the dark cloud doesn't have anything in particular, the lighting that strikes the sky changes color.  Regardless, she still hates it with utter passion. Alona suddenly stood up, stretching her limbs to Alleviate any strains she has. "I have to keep my mind off it, otherwise I'll be too stressed out." She was about to leave the area, but she suddenly heard someone call out to her. When she turned around, she saw this bright red and orange colored scale. A Charmander. The Charmander told the Sylveon that a spot was open in his team in one of the most Smuggest ways she had ever heard. She swore he was in love with the phrase 'Strongest.' As if that's all he cared about. Well, even if she wasn't already in the guild, the answer was still no. Why the hell would she? She doesn't know anything about him, and that smugness of his just aggravate her to no end!

"And are you interested in me shoving you face first into the water?" Alona snarled. "Go away! I don't need some random Pokemon telling me to join a team, just because I look 'Strong.'" She was NOT in the mood for this. "Besides, I'm in a team already, so back off moron."
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: A Fairy Vs A Fire Lizard.   A Fairy Vs A Fire Lizard. EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 3:49 am

Hidon didn't even have to wait for the Sylveon's actual reply to be able to figure out her answer. He could tell just from the ugly look he was getting from her that she obviously didn't want anything to do with him. Of course, that only made him all the more defensive...and ultimately more willing to stick around after she inevitably turned him down. And this feeling was only bolstered even more by the Sylveon's actual response. Oh boy, did that ever tick him off.

He verbally growled, claws instinctively clenching themselves into fists of anger. "You?" he finally growled at her. "Shove ME in the water? HA! I'd love to see you try!" He glared right back at the Sylveon, not afraid to show even this fully evolved Pokémon what it meant to make him angry. Of course, he couldn't just outright attack her, or that might end up with him getting a lecture back at the Guild. And honestly, that was the very last thing he wanted to do. Still, that didn't mean that he couldn't fight her back in another way....

"Heh. Well, whatever," Hidon muttered, allowing his angry expression to return back to his usual cocky air. "It's not like I actually wanted you in specific anyway. I only did it because I could tell that you were evolved. Believe me, I didn't come ask you because I thought you were 'strong.' Honestly, I thought you looked pretty weak. I mean, just look at you! You're pink, and you've got those stupid ribbons flying around you. You might be a bit on the pretty side or whatever, but you certainly don't look like you're any good in a fight."
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Fairy Vs A Fire Lizard.   A Fairy Vs A Fire Lizard. EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 4:55 am

Alona smirked when the Charmander clenched his hands in anger. She certainly ticked him off that for sure. He even taunted her to push him in herself. She just laughed it off and walked away from the fire type. However, something else he said caught her attention, enraging her to no end. She didn't care about how much he thinks she was weak, but no one, not even Aaron was going to insult her species! "Congratulations! These 'Stupid' Ribbons are going to smack you senseless!" Alona turned to the Charmander and got into her fighting stance. While she was pissed, she was still thinking logically. A skill she Developed during the whole thing with Aaron and the darkness. She knew that fire types could resist fairy types. and considering that her only attack was fairy wind, this might take a while. Nevertheless she's still going to hear him submit!

"I'm ready whenever you are, big boy."
Alona smirked with a wink, using her charm move on the fire type. Hopefully this will make the Charmander less aggressive.
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: A Fairy Vs A Fire Lizard.   A Fairy Vs A Fire Lizard. EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 10:50 pm

Hidon was initially annoyed when the Sylveon merely laughed off his anger and began to walk away. But she soon stopped and turned to look at him once more. And this time, her voice was obviously filled with anger herself. Good. That meant that he had managed to tick her off at least just as much as she had done to him. But what she said only made him even more excited. There was a challenge being issued now. He smirked at her, his cocky demeanor very clearly emanating from him. "Heheh...you sure you want to do this?" he asked her, crouching down slightly to meet her fighting stance with his own. "'Cause if those ribbons aren't 'smacking me senseless' at the end of this fight, you'll only be proving my point. Besides, I'd hate to have to mess up such a pretty face."

Any Pokémon worth their salt would know that a Charmander had a type advantage against a Fairy-type like Sylveon. And judging from her appearance, that's exactly what he assumed she was. With her weaker attacks coupled with his endurance, this fight was sure to be in the bag! However, he couldn't help but blush slightly when she spoke next and winked at him. He shook his head, trying to shake off the Charm, but was still affected by it all the same. 'M-maybe I should hold back...j-just a little bit.' he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Fairy Vs A Fire Lizard.   A Fairy Vs A Fire Lizard. EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 11:17 pm

'Messing up her pretty face.' The Only Pokemon that was getting their face messed up was his Irritating grin. Of course she was going to go through with this, otherwise all of her training was for nothing! Alona didn't respond to the Charmander, she only glared in eagerness to fight. Judging by his blushing, the Sylveon's charm worked pretty well. Good. Now all she had to do is fight him as normal, and if the charm effect wore off, she can just reapply it. "If you don't mind, I'm going to get the first strike!" Alona bend her feelers back, flapping it forward. This caused a magically like dust of wind to form, heading straight towards the Fire type.

While she has done this, a mischievous idea from inside her head. While she isn't the strongest in physical defense, she also had an ability that could make things fun! Cute Charm, which forces a Pokemon to fall in love with her if he hits her physically. While this doesn't happen all the time, it is a pretty decent ability all things consider. With an Ego like this idiot, he would fall for it easily. She could have a little slave, making him do embarrassing things! It'll be hilarious. It was settled, she couldn't wait for this plan to work, if it worked that is.
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: A Fairy Vs A Fire Lizard.   A Fairy Vs A Fire Lizard. EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 11:37 pm

Hidon had hesitated for too long, it seemed. As the Sylveon was the one who seemed to want to make the first move now. Of course, he still wasn't aware the first shot had already been fired by a Charm move. "F-fine then," Hidon replied, some of the edge taken out of his voice in his slight embarrassment. "Let's see if you can back up your tough talk...!" A moment later, he got his wish. Her ribbons were pulled back, and then suddenly thrust forward again, unleashing a strange wind to get launched in his direction. He crossed his arms in front of his face, bracing himself for the wind to strike. And sure enough, it hit him. But just as he had expected, the attack meant almost nothing to him. The actual strength behind the attack was rather impressive...but he was able to brush off the damage itself well enough.

"Heh...is that the best you can do?" the Charmander taunted, lowering his arms again. "Well then, maybe it's about time that I showed you a thing or two about how attacks are supposed to feel!" He then clenched his fist. "Just to warn you, this one's a real doozy! He planned to start things off with his Dragon Rush attack. Why not start off with his strongest attack, after all? That'd really show her! But then, something crossed his mind. He had wanted to take it easy on her, right? At least at first, until she proved herself to be able to handle more than that. So instead, he decided to hold off on using that move.

Changing his plans at the last second, he instead just began to make a wild charge, straight for the Sylveon. As he ran, flames sparked to life and began surrounding his body and he made his way straight forward, aiming right at her head-on with his Flame Charge attack, trying to slam his shoulder into her chest. Not only would this attack be slightly weaker than his Dragon Rush, but it would also help increase his speed a bit for later. And of course, he couldn't help but hold back slightly on that power, with that wink of hers still lingering in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Fairy Vs A Fire Lizard.   A Fairy Vs A Fire Lizard. EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 12:11 am

As expected, the moment her fairy wind struck the Charmander, he simply brushed it off like it was nothing. It still probably hurt him, no doubt, but just a minor pain. The only hoped she had was to get him to be in love with her. But first, she had to listen to him about how pathetic her attack was, how he had the 'strongest move' And 'how it was going to be a 'Real doozy.' It was almost laughable. Still, she had to keep her guard up. if she was going to let him attack her physically, she had to make sure she was ready for it. At first, he clenched his fist what seems to be some sort of fist attack. However, he instead ran towards Alona wildly, fire emerges around his body. If she had to guess what this attack was, it was flame charge? She doesn't know, but it look Strong. Nevertheless, she prepared herself, gasping in pain as the Charmander charge into the Sylveon's chest.

Alona staggered and fell back on her rear, a bit dazed at what happened. Luckily for her, he was holding back on that attack so it wasn't as strong as it should of been. She thanked charmed for that. However, It still hurts! She slowly stood up, regaining some of her thoughts. The first thing that came to mind was, did her Cute Charm work? "Heh, well that was fun." Alona chucked, looking at the fire type with a smirk. "How about you, did you have fun yourself?" Alona said in a flirtious manner.
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: A Fairy Vs A Fire Lizard.   A Fairy Vs A Fire Lizard. EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 12:52 am

Hidon couldn't help but smirk slightly as he struck his target with this Flame Charge. He heard her gasp of pain and knew that his attack had hit harder on her than her attack had hit on him. And not only that, but his speed was about to go up, too. so he'd have both the type and the speed advantage. This battle was as good as his...and he'd be able to shove this Sylveon's words right back into her...!

...But suddenly, something came over him. Suddenly, he felt all of his aggression disappear. In fact, he kind of felt a bit sorry for the Sylveon. Why did he want to fight her again? For some reason, he couldn't remember. And he started to feel slightly bad about his attack in the first place. However, when the Sylveon stood up, he opened his mouth to begin his apology, but was stopped when she chuckled. Then...she had enjoyed his attack? He let out a small sigh of relief at that, happy that she wasn't too hurt. And honestly, now that he looked at her a bit more closely...he could really see just how beautiful she really was. In fact, he wasn't sure how he couldn't see it before. He actually felt his heart skip a beat when she started flirting with him. He blushed even deeper, a goofy, awkward smile appearing on his face.

"O-oh, y-yes ma'am!" he said happily, that stupid smile growing slightly. "I-I didn't hurt you too badly though, did I? I-I hope not. I-I wouldn't want to hurt somebody like you."

There could be no doubt. Cute Charm had worked on the first strike. The earlier Charm had probably made it even easier.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Fairy Vs A Fire Lizard.   A Fairy Vs A Fire Lizard. EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 7:47 pm

Alona watched as her Cute Charm works their magic. The fire type aggression seems to vanish and was replaced with worry. However, as soon as he found out that she was Ok, he had this stupidest smirk on his face she had ever seen! His blushing was Almost too cute. Even the stuttering sounds he was making made the Sylveon smile mischievously. He was completely under her control. And she was going to enjoy every last second of it. "Oh, don't worry about me, big boy. I'm fine. The question is, how about you?" Alona flirted again, walking up to the Charmander. "The way you're blushing, and the way you were acting, I say you fell in love with me." She didn't give him the chance to respond as she nuzzle his arm in 'Affection.' "I can respect that. Our Species are known to catch hearts of a lot of Pokemons. If you ever get a kiss from one that isn't a draining kiss, consider yourself lucky."

Alona walked around Hidon, her mischievously smile never changed. Of course she will never date this idiot! Why would she? She was with someone else now, someone that cares for her, respected her, and know her well. Did this fire type had these traits like Aaron? Nope, all he cared about is her fully evolved form. And now he was going to pay the price. "I'll be honest with you. I'd like to kiss you, but you have to earn the right to that kiss." Alona suddenly got close to the Charmander ear, whispering to her. "Tell me who's superior. Me, or you."

Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: A Fairy Vs A Fire Lizard.   A Fairy Vs A Fire Lizard. EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 11:49 pm

Hidon let out a loud sigh of relief as Alona confirmed that she was just fine. That was good. Now he didn't have to worry about having hurt her. "A-ah, th-that's good. I-I was worried that I might have been...huh?" He had just then realized that she had asked about his own condition. He looked at her with a confused expression for a moment, not sure what to make of it. After all, it'd been his attack that had landed and done some obvious damage. Not hers, so why would she...?

Of course, he didn't have to wait long to get his answer. "W-wow..." Hidon murmured, eyes widening, looking awfully impressed. "Y-you can actually tell that just by looking at me...? Y-you really are amazing...." His blush, meanwhile, only deepened as she spoke up again, addressing the fact that he had completely fallen for her...and that it was not something that was uncommon for her. Of course, that was to be expected. A Pokémon as beautiful as this Sylveon? She must make admirers of almost everybody she ever meets! And then, she actually nuzzled up against him, showing actual affection! His blush grew slightly more from that. The feeling of her soft fur grazing up against his arm was almost invigorating. He could practically smell a sweet sillage.

And then the mention of a kiss. His hopes were raised. The Charmander clearly had no clue that he was being dragged around like a puppy. That smile of hers seemed completely genuine. He didn't see any mischief in her expression in the slightest. And then there it was. The full declaration. "Y-y-you want to kiss me...!?" he said aloud, completely shocked to hear that. His blush deepened further, most of his face becoming hot in embarrassment. He decided then and there...he would do anything to earn it.

Alona had stepped up close to him and whispered in his ear, asking him to state which of them was the superior Pokémon. A shiver ran down his spine as he felt her breath on him. And thankfully, the question was easy enough to answer. "Th-there can be no mistake that it's you, m-my lady." he said, bowing his head slightly. "Y-you are definitely superior to me in every way!"

Oh, if he could only see himself right now. And things were only likely to get worse for him at this point. But he was powerless against her; his heart was far too weak to withstand her advances.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Fairy Vs A Fire Lizard.   A Fairy Vs A Fire Lizard. EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 1:01 am

This was awesome! He was practically treating her like a princess! Bowing his head down, addressing her as 'My Lady.' Blushing at every moves she made. She wanted to tease him even further, make him feel amazing, then crush his heart. If that Deino was there, no doubt he would stop her, but he isn't exactly here now, is he? "Hmm.... I like that..." Alona puckered her lips and slowly Approach the Fire type, only to back away after she was inches away from his face. "but I don't think that would be enough to earn my kiss." What else could she do to him? Make him massage her back? Force him to tell her his deepest fears and secret? OHHHH, She liked that option. "I am Curious, what do you fear most?" Alona continued to walk around the Charmander, this time, wrapping her Ribbons around the fire type.

"What is your deepest secret. I mean, Mates DO share things with each other, don't they?" She can't stop laughing mentally. This was too rich, he doesn't even realize her real plan yet. This Cute Charm stuff was amazing! No wonder Aaron uses this as much as he does.
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: A Fairy Vs A Fire Lizard.   A Fairy Vs A Fire Lizard. EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 1:37 am

Hidon's nervous smile widened when Alona claimed that she was pleased with his answer. That relieved him. For a moment, he feared that she might think him too weak and would merely dismiss him because he didn't dare put himself above his desired lady. But thankfully, that was not the case. Suddenly, though, she appeared in front of him again and his eyes widened. He then realized that her lips were puckered and his heart began to race. He knew what was about to come and he couldn't be more excited. As she leaned in toward him, he started leaning forward as well. His face was mere inches from hers...when she suddenly pulled her head back and left him hanging. He stared at her for a moment, almost in disbelief that she'd teased him like that.

Still...for some strange reason, he didn't feel like he was upset. In fact...he was now more entranced than before. She was playing hard to get now...and that only made this seem more like a challenge. And he loved challenges almost as much as he loved her. Well, that was okay. He just had to be ready for his next chance. He'd score that kiss on his own power if he had to. "O-of course," he said, pulling his head back so that he was standing upright again, pretending as though he hadn't thought otherwise. "A-anyway, y-you just say it and I'll do anything to be yours." His awkward, stupid grin returned to his face as he awaited her next question or request.

"My worst fear...?" Hidon repeated. He watched the Sylveon as she circled him, feeling her ribbons wrapping around his body. He began to blush again as he felt those soft, luxurious ribbons rubbing against his skin. "E-erm...w-well, I-I don't really have any secrets," he answered honestly. "B-but my worst fear is easy enough." He then lowered his gaze, blushing slightly harder. Truth be told, he didn't want to say anything. But...if this was what his beloved wanted, and if it would get her to finally give him that kiss, shouldn't he be willing to divulge anything? After all...she had a point about mates. He nodded to reassure himself. "I-I guess I would be afraid of...shaming my father's name. H-he's the one who trained me, a-and I've always had the utmost respect for him. S-so...I guess in a way...m-my worst fear would be being ridiculed and being seen as weak." He looked down slightly at that, clenching his fists. "A-anybody who calls me weak insults my dad...a-and if I can't prove them wrong...." He trailed off there and was silent for a moment.

He then looked back up at Alona again, another smile on his face. "Th-that is, if that's okay with you, my lady."
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Fairy Vs A Fire Lizard.   A Fairy Vs A Fire Lizard. EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 3:13 am

His reaction with her stopping her kiss was priceless! The best part, he still wanted to kiss her! Alona was LOVING this. Each time she cycle him, she swore that he was about to burn up from blushing too hard, no pun intended. Alona could only smile when he starts to share his fear. The Sylveon's smile, however, went from a Mischievous smile, to a small frown. His fears... It sounded like Aaron's fears. Granted, they had Similarities, but at the end, Aaron fears being unimportant while this Charmander fears about embarrassing his dad. Or was it him? Nevertheless, this was going to be an issue. This Darkness feeds on Pokemon fears, using it against them to turn. If anything happens to this Pokemon... No, she can't allow it. She had to make sure he doesn't let his fears get to him!

"Hey, listen." Alona stated, letting go of his body and wrapping her Ribbon around his head in an embrace. She was going to regret this, but she was a guild member now. Her job, was to help others, even her guild mates. She blamed that rodent for making her think this way. She just hoped Aaron would understand... "I will kiss you, but you must make a vow to your father. Understand?" She couldn't believe what she was doing...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fairy Vs A Fire Lizard.   A Fairy Vs A Fire Lizard. Empty

Back to top Go down

A Fairy Vs A Fire Lizard.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next