Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Adoption of Kelina the Spearow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

Adoption of Kelina the Spearow Empty
PostSubject: Adoption of Kelina the Spearow   Adoption of Kelina the Spearow EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 2:47 pm

» Name: Kelina
» Gender: Female
» Species: Spearow
» Affiliation/Rank: Wanderer

» Why do you want to adopt them?: It seems a shame to toss out such a well-written character (in comparison to what is normally served up in these archived characters/shot). Kelina seems like an interesting character; and I'd love to explore with her. Plus, me and serene have this headcanon of a bird pokemon continuously chasing after Russ and attempting to eat him, only for them to become pseudo-friends once the bird realizes it's never going to succeed lol.

» Sample of roleplay:

Kelina took a deep breath as she looked up at the Grassveil Guild. She'd finally made it here after so long! Her wings were tired, but her heart was pounding excitedly at the thought of joining the guild, so that she could explore many new places!

She had such respect for the guilds; she wouldn't believe what that irritable charmander had said to her in Pecha Forest. She absolutely refused to believe that the guild members just wanted money; they wanted to explore and save pokemon, too!

Kelina hopped forward into the guild, her eyes wide in awe as she twisted her head this way and that to take in all of the guild. She couldn't believe she was finally here! Everything was so different than how she remembered it; of course, she had been pretty small last time she'd been here. She didn't see anyone she recognized, but she hoped that she would see a familiar face soon.

Kelina was so busy looking around in awe that she didn't notice that she was standing directly in front of the entrance. She was pushed aside roughly by a sneasel.

"Hey, feather-brain; get out of the way! We're TRYING to go to a job, didn't you know?!" The sneasel shouted in her face. Kelina jerked back, surprised at the pokemon's aggression.

"I-i'm sorry. I didn't m-mean to get the way," she said, still in shock. "Sorry, I'll, uh, l-let you go rescue that pokemon..."

The sneasel laughed meanly. "Rescue? I'm talking about earning money, you fool! Come on, guys!" it said to its companions: two mean-looking poochyena. They sneered at Kelina before following their leader out the door.

Kelina stared after the team in shock. Had the charmander been... RIGHT? How awful!! Kelina's feathers puffed out in her disgust, and she turned away, hopping right out the door of the Guild. If that was what they were all like, Kelina wanted nothing to do with them. Maybe at one point, pokemon had helped out for the right reasons.

But this was a generation ago that those nice pokemon had saved her out of the mere kindness of their hearts. This was no longer that generation. Kelina didn't know what to do now.

» Link to the original bio: https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t2766-up-for-adoption-kelina-the-spearow
» Levels of existing characters: Silverdawn: 12; Zorre: 11; Pterra: 7; Tropical: 5; Lumina: 21; Breeze: 5
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Adoption of Kelina the Spearow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adoption of Kelina the Spearow   Adoption of Kelina the Spearow EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 2:55 pm

Approved by Solilo~
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

Adoption of Kelina the Spearow
Page 1 of 1