Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Task at Hand

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

The Task at Hand - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Task at Hand   The Task at Hand - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 2:03 am

First topic message reminder :

Miss T: {24 - 10 (entry) = 12}

The Misdreavus stared down at the map that was levitating before her as she glided effortlessly up to the entrance of the forest.
That wasn't so hard to locate, she remarked silently, folding up the map and returning it to her storage unit. The place seemed just as how many a book would describe: dark and gloomy, even during the daytime. Fortunately, the full feeling and vibe of the forest was upon the ghost type since she arrived at night, the bright flecks of stars covering the sky. But soon Gina would plunge into a shadowy realm, shielded but almost all light, not even the sun visible in the day or stars visible at night unless she were to find a clearing.

Already, Treavus liked the place very much, as it seemed suitable for a cliche ghost type like herself. Hopefully she wouldn't run into too many Pokemon, either, since it might stray her from the real reason she was here. The task at hand was to retrieve two edible items from this forest and bring them to Russel along with a report. What that report would be composed of, Miss T was uncertain, but she was sure everything would come together when the time was right. Now was the hardest part: finding such objects before running out of energy and fainting.

Last edited by aMEWzing on Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: The Task at Hand   The Task at Hand - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 11:45 pm

Miss T: {1}

Gina grinned and bowed.
"That would be ideal, yes. I would be extremely grateful. Sacrificing one for multiple others would be perfectly fine, though I don't think I'll be finding any items anytime soon," she pointed out, her levitation dangerously low due to exhaustion. She was doing a fine job dealing with it, but there was no way she could put her energy into searching. She didn't even want to think about opening and writing in her journal. Is this what laziness felt like?

"Yes, I am well aware. But as of now, that is the least of my concern. Although, at my current energy, I don't think I'll be writing anytime soon, either..."
One of the studies that intrigued Miss T the most is the matter of energy. Higher leveled and fully evolved Pokemon had a tendency to run out of energy slower than lesser ones, but at the same time, this time of decrease varied from dungeon to dungeon. It could be easily concluded that fighting in battles deducted energy, but how much? It was, in the ghost's opinion, the largest mystery aside from the pondered properties of mystery dungeons. In fact, that mystery could also be filed under the dungeon ones.

OOC//:
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

PostSubject: Re: The Task at Hand   The Task at Hand - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 12:21 am

Kelina
Energy: 11 - 9 = 2
Items in Use: N/A
Inventory:
-Unusual Box
-Cacnea Spike

Kelina turned her head to the side. What did the ghost mean about 'energy'? Like stamina? Is that what she was talking about? "Uh... Do you mean like, stamina? Or health? Are you hurt?" she asked in concern as the topic occurred to her.

She hopped toward the ghost, under a tree, and squawked in surprise as a couple of items fell from the tree. She shook her head and looked down. What looked like a little seed, and a small green thorn were laying at her feet. "Hey, look what fell! If you need two edible items, here's a seed," She said.

Silver carried out 1 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
The Task at Hand - Page 3 VYqciob

OOC:
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: The Task at Hand   The Task at Hand - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 3:22 am

Miss T: {1+1 (new page)= 2}

The ghost chuckled and shook her head, a wave of regret washing over her as she wished she hadn't brought up the subject.
"No, not quite, but if you're interested in the matter, I could lend you books of the type and perhaps a few of my studies." Truly, Miss T was not willing to loan any of her organized information in the form of ink on paper to anyone, especially not someone who seemed so irrefutably irresponsible, but she supposed she must first create a foundation of trust if she hoped to get along with anyone. If there was any one thing she learned outside of a book, it was that bitterness got you nowhere in life. Though she denies it was her own bitterness she learned from, and rather a cold Gengar.

Surprised by the bird's sudden generosity, Miss T lifted the seed gently with a soft glow and hesitantly slipped it into her satchel as she thanked Kelina.
"Well, that was very kind of you. If I can help in any way, I'd be glad to. You've already helped me so much with that Heracross," she spoke blindly, confused by the flying type's heartful nature. She supposed it was possible to kill someone with kindness.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Task at Hand   The Task at Hand - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Task at Hand
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3