Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Task at Hand

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

The Task at Hand - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Task at Hand   The Task at Hand - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 2:03 am

First topic message reminder :

Miss T: {24 - 10 (entry) = 12}

The Misdreavus stared down at the map that was levitating before her as she glided effortlessly up to the entrance of the forest.
That wasn't so hard to locate, she remarked silently, folding up the map and returning it to her storage unit. The place seemed just as how many a book would describe: dark and gloomy, even during the daytime. Fortunately, the full feeling and vibe of the forest was upon the ghost type since she arrived at night, the bright flecks of stars covering the sky. But soon Gina would plunge into a shadowy realm, shielded but almost all light, not even the sun visible in the day or stars visible at night unless she were to find a clearing.

Already, Treavus liked the place very much, as it seemed suitable for a cliche ghost type like herself. Hopefully she wouldn't run into too many Pokemon, either, since it might stray her from the real reason she was here. The task at hand was to retrieve two edible items from this forest and bring them to Russel along with a report. What that report would be composed of, Miss T was uncertain, but she was sure everything would come together when the time was right. Now was the hardest part: finding such objects before running out of energy and fainting.

Last edited by aMEWzing on Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

PostSubject: Re: The Task at Hand   The Task at Hand - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 7:48 pm

Kelina
Energy: 10
Items in Use: N/A
Inventory:
-Unusual Box

Kelina chirped out a laugh at the heracross' threat. "Oh sure, you big bully. Your threats really scare me!" She darted at the flying bug pokemon and pecked him right on the head before darting backwards, just out of reach of the bug's snapping claws. "Or, they would, if you could catch me, but you obviously can't!" the spearow gloated, flashing the bug with her tail feathers insultingly.

-----

Below in the clearing, the flabebe was simply relieved that the misdreavus seemed alright. It nodded at the ghost type and then melted back into the shadows of the bushes, wary of the poisonous ariados, who could send her into unconsciousness with a mean glance.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: The Task at Hand   The Task at Hand - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 2:17 am

Miss T: {0 + 1 (page) = 1}

Finding an inner strength within, the Misdreavus hovered up higher and slowly, creeping up silently behind the occupied Heracross. Unfortunately, some bursts in his speed sent him farther away, but Miss T wasn't gonna give up on patience, for she had a plan. The bug type couldn't do this forever, but the ghost had a sudden insistence on ending this now. Besides, what's the worst that could come from this? A volleying of distraction? It was a risk she was willing to take, and was her only way to thank this bird.

"Do you really think your little pecks can do anything to me? I could do this forever, you know..."
Finally, a chance! While the fighting type was busy with its monologue, Miss T hit it with a super-effective Psywave, the colorful waves manipulated by her glowing eyes that emanated from her pearls, pinning the bug's wings to its body and launching it downwards; a fortunately high power shot. Her eyes ceased their glow as she observed the twitching and crooked Single Horn Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Task at Hand   The Task at Hand - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 7:59 pm

Kelina
Inventory:
-Unusual Box

"Do you really think your little pecks can do anything to me? I could do this forever, you know..." the heracross taunted Kelina. The spearow chirruped in annoyance, but did not rise to the bait. She knew that the bug was trying to get her to make a mistake, so it could take the stone from her.

Whatever the stone was, it was clearly valuable to both the heracross and the misdreavus, for the way that the heracross had been screeching and the way the misdreavus had gone down rather than give it up. Kelina wasn't about to let it out of her claws until she got an answer to her quandary.

"I'm not giving up this stone to anyone but its true owner," she chirped, glaring at the heracross. "So you can take your taunts and-" She was interrupted by the heracross suddenly being encased in a sort of psychic power and thrown towards the forest floor.

Kelina's furious wingbeats slowed as she began to glide down to a tree branch above the clearing. She carefully perched on one steady foot, the other still clutching the important rock. She realized that the misdreavus must have awoken and taken its revenge on the heracross.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: The Task at Hand   The Task at Hand - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 12:38 am

Miss T: {1}

Sighing from exhaustion and relief, the ghost sunk back down to her normal height of levitation like a leaf giving up on its hold in the fall, drifting down slowly, deathly. Genevieve saw what happened to the stones back when her travel group discovered them at the shrine. The way they cracked open and reacted to specific individuals was something Miss T was willing to put study into to bring a comprehension to every Pokemon and finally have a study to contribute to this world, but with the inability to keep it safe, that goal might just be near impossible. Especially since she's yet to find a geology book so she could know where to begin.

"I can't thank you enough, feathered fowl," she said gratefully, glancing with desperation to the bushes where the Flabébé escaped through. The spirit Pokemon wished she could've given the fairy type a proper thanks, but she would probably never see it again. As for this Tiny Bird species standing before her, Miss T wanted to be able to thank it properly.
"I'm Miss T, and you just saved my most important research project. Sorry to have put you through the trouble of dealing with a power-mad insect while I was fainted... While there's nothing I can do now, could there be any possible way for me to repay you?"
With all the sincerity it the specter's metaphorical heart, Gina brazed her kindness to her mind using the fire of hope for the first time in ages, displaying so with a decorous bow. She only hoped her displays of heartfelt appreciation were visible enough; the one thing Miss T struggled with was understanding display of emotion.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Task at Hand   The Task at Hand - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 1:02 am

Kelina
Inventory:
-Unusual Box

Kelina dipped her head to the misdreavus. "Of course. I was only doing what any moral pokemon would do," she replied. She hovered down to the forest floor, and held out the stone for the misdreavus to take.

"It is quite unfortunate that we live in a time where pokemon are like those," she cast a disgusted glance at the still-collapsed heracross. "Where one pokemon would seek harm and ill will to another pokemon, just for a rock."
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: The Task at Hand   The Task at Hand - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 1:32 am

The Ghost-type Pokemon blinked and smiled slightly with sincerity and a thankful glow in her eyes. Was she actually... being nice? At this point, she didn't even care about being mysterious or bitter, but rather had a whole new outlook.
"Well, in reality that's no normal rock. Somehow, within it contains an essence of power in the form of a sort of gem, but is not existent if one were to simply crack open the rock. While I do not yet know why, this dull rock reacts to specific Pokemon and becomes a shining stone specific to that singular Pokemon only. Since it did not react to you or I, I can guess we are not one of those species, which is why I wish to study these stones and uncover their mysteries and hopefully be able to reveal its effects and which species it occurs in," Miss T described, feeling guilty for trailing on so long but choosing to continue anyway.
"I'm actually in this forest to complete a mission to enter a society where I can collaborate for these studies and uncover the mysteries of the world with."

Why she was spilling her guts to this random Pokemon, she did not know, and the ghost couldn't help but feel sheepish for doing so. Her loss of control over her tongue was embarrassing to say the least, especially since she gave out private information. She supposed she was still in an irrational state after fainting from the blow of the Pokemon and the effects of poison, but her lack of control was still worrisome.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Task at Hand   The Task at Hand - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 7:38 pm

Kelina
Energy: 10 + 1 (page) = 11
Inventory:
-Unusual Box

Kelina twisted her head to the side with her curiousity. "Oh really? I didn't know it was so important," she chirped, referring to the rock she had retrieved for the misdreavus. "Still, it's not right for pokemon to steal, no matter how valuable or cheap it may be," she nodded.

She brightened at the mention of a mission for a society. "Really? I am too!" she chirped excitedly. "I wonder if it's for the same one? Were you given the task by a yummy-looking grass-cloak burmy?" She asked happily.

If they were part of the same society, then Kelina and the ghost could become friends, perhaps! The thought excited the normal-flying type, and she hopped from foot to foot in her happiness.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: The Task at Hand   The Task at Hand - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 2:08 am

"Yes, not only is it extremely valuable, but it also took hard work to discover. I simply cannot see it go to waste," the Misdreavus stated quietly, wrapping a gentle light glow around the object to will the bird to return it. It wasn't that she didn't trust the bird, but rather that the ghost had a sort of anxiety when parted with any of her belongings. Without them, she would fall into a state of worry, most likely because she's been so organized all her afterlife that she would always know where everything is at every moment.

"Heh, well the word 'yummy' may not be the best word to describe him," she laughed softly, curious of this bird's pure joy. Life was so strange and delicate, so it was rather surprising for such a youthful spirit to mention anything as morbid as eating a comrade.
"But it appears so."

Surprising how small the world is, how it was even possible to run into someone else who planned on joining the same society, out of all the countless possible societies in exist. Perhaps this one was popular. Either way, Miss T had come into realization that she may have just met a future work partner.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Task at Hand   The Task at Hand - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 4:13 pm

Kelina
Energy: 11
Inventory:
-Unusual Box

Kelina let go of the rock easily as the glow of psychic energy wrapped around the rock and took it from her. She was too busy being happy about a new friend to even notice the slightly worried look that the misdreavus had upon retrieving the rock.

"Yay! Now we can be friends!" She chirped happily. "We can go on adventures together and explore dungeons together, and even make a map of the whole entire world together!" she burst out in excitement, suddenly flipping around in the air from her sheer excitement.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: The Task at Hand   The Task at Hand - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 10:36 pm

The Misdreavus grinned lightly as the rock hovered towards her, free from the bird's grip, which she soon placed into her inventory.
"Well, I would only hope we'd become friends one way or another. We may be placed in missions together, and I'd rather be able to get along with my comrade. I'm Miss T, and it's a pleasure to meet my future coworker."

So far, the ghost type was surprised with her ability to tolerate the Spearow. Normally by now, she'd be rolling her eyes about how hyper the little thing was, but something seemed different in her metaphorical ghostly heart. In short, it seemed like a change, but it felt so much more than that. A new emotion, perhaps? Or had the cold heart finally been opened up by a change in the world's fate?
"So what interested you in joining the society? The thrill of discovering new lands I'd guess is your taste." Surely Miss T couldn't be too far off. After all, this bird was just as easy to read as a book.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Task at Hand   The Task at Hand - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 6:38 pm

Kelina
Inventory:
-Unusual Box

"Ah, I'm Kelina," she chirped happily at the misdreavus' introduction of herself. "And yeah, I love going on adventures! I wanted to be part of the guild until I realized that they were all just in it for the money," she said, her eyes filling with sadness at a memory for a moment. Then she shook it off, looking cheerful again. "Plus that yummy burmy is just a hoot, don'tcha think?" she chirped, a grin on her beak as she remembered the bagworm pokemon fondly.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: The Task at Hand   The Task at Hand - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 11:21 pm

While the ghost was a bit confused at the bird's sentence astray, not knowing what she meant about "they" or what occurred in the guild. And as she once again brought up the strange adjective for the Pokemon, Treavus couldn't help but shake her head with a small grin.
"Well, good luck refraining from eating your employer. It'd be a great shame for both you and I, to lose such a wonderful job," she snickered softly.
Especially since he's so intelligent, she thought to herself. How horrifying must it be to be so superior only to be seen as prey by a natural predator only in nature?

"Well, clearly since you had sought out to joining such a community, you would have to be here for a reason. Which mission were you assigned to then?"
From what was lucid about the Burmy's style was that he was intent on ensuring only the purely capable were allowed in, doing so by way of small challenges. Since Miss T's was to retrieve edible items, she could only wonder what could possibly have been assigned to this bird who seemingly posed as a threat that could eat the poor bug-type soul.

Last edited by aMEWzing on Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SO MANY MISTAKES)
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Task at Hand   The Task at Hand - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 12:46 am

Kelina
Inventory:
-Unusual Box

"I'm supposed to find three non-food items," Kelina reported cheerfully. "I already found one thing -an unusual box." She hopped on one foot, looking at Miss T in interest.

"What about you? Did mr. yummy-and-company assign you non-food items too?" she asked. But that wouldn't make sense, she supposed as soon as she uttered it. Mr. Yummy was a smart young burmy, he wouldn't ask two pokemon to do the same task.

"Mr. Yummy is good at defending himself," Kelina chirped in a silly manner. "So you don't need to worry about him ending up in my tummy~" she sang, a pleased grin on her beak. She liked the young burmy, and hoped he was good enough to defend from her for a long time, at least until he evolved. Then she would be the one worrying.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: The Task at Hand   The Task at Hand - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 10:31 pm

"Ah! So the missions are fairly similar. I'm in pursuit to find items, as well, only I must find two edible ones. Of course, in the search, I only seemed to run into bad luck..." she recalled the Heracross that nearly got away with her Mysterious Stone. Within only a few moments, Miss T fainted, was poisoned, and nearly had all her research destroyed by a single Pokemon. At least she didn't have a Pokemon insistent on joining a hypothetical organization she owned who also had an interest in eating her.

"It is unfortunate that I'm so low on energy with no healing items... It seems such an easy task will take much longer than I originally thought."

"Mr. Yummy" is what she was calling him now? Without a care that he had an actual name. Unless his last name truly was Yummy?
No, no Treavus. That'd be ridiculous. Then again, Genevieve's last name was based entirely upon her species and might seem just as much so.
"Ah yes, defense... Burmy do traditionally know Protect, no? ..." Let's hope you didn't have Whirlwind as your egg move. Miss T also hoped that Kelina wasn't too persistent, because sooner or later, Protect would have to fail. Great Ghost protect the poor victim soul.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Task at Hand   The Task at Hand - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 6:39 pm

Kelina
Inventory:
-Unusual Box

"Well maybe we'll find some apples or oran berries for you," Kelina chirped cheerfully. "Did Mr. Yummy tell you that you had to bring  back the items you found? Maybe you could eat one and bring more to him..." she trailed off, thinking.

"Did he tell you that you had to write a report, too? He told me I had to..." She said happily. "Talking all about what I found in the Shadowhue Forest and all. Like what items I found, what pokemon I encountered, and such."

Silver carried out 3 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
The Task at Hand - Page 2 AZTkyVm , The Task at Hand - Page 2 QfHz1GB , The Task at Hand - Page 2 K2YWnDo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Task at Hand   The Task at Hand - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Task at Hand
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next