Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery
 
HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests


-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!



Share | 
 

 Migrating through the Marsh

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheRussBuss

avatar

Posts : 126
Poké : 1910
Join date : 2015-03-30
Age : 21
Location : At some electrical device if I'm online. Duh.

PostSubject: Migrating through the Marsh   Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

//Continuing from Destiny's Calling

Energy: 5/20 (-15 from entering)

Carrying (no bag yet):
+Power Band


After their struggle at Black Mist Mountain, Milt the Aron and Lapis the Goomy were finally allowed to continue on their journey. Milt's destination was Grassveil Town, where he would sign up to join the guild, but for now, the closest landmark was Rainfront Town. All they had to do was go through Cattail Marsh.

After a well deserved rest, the duo stood at the entrance to the marsh. They didn't have much daylight left, and if they wanted to make it to Rainfront before dark, they would have to hustle. Milt looked over to Lapis. Even though there were still some signs of fatigue, determination shined in his eyes. "You ready for this Lapis?" he asked her, excited.

_________________
Important codes:
 

    
    ^
Click on the pokemon for character details!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
aMEWzing

avatar

Posts : 1014
Poké : 1060
Join date : 2014-03-12
Age : 17
Location : Currently attending Canterlot High School

PostSubject: Re: Migrating through the Marsh   Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:50 pm

Lapis: {4}

A shiver rippled through the gelatinous body of the Goomy until she realized two things: it was Milt that touched her, and it was an attempt of reassurance. His care did allow her to settle quite a bit, but the presence of the buzz about the insect's wings still agitated Lapis's mindset. But with a rather newfound curiosity, she noticed the flickering "bulb" upon its abdomen. What might that be for? The Goomy wondered with an inquisitive tilt of her head.

As Milt politely asked of its help, something too flickered in the dragon's mind. This Pokemon could literally light the way! This allowed the timid bug-like Pokemon to finally ease herself around the true bug type as she realized it could not really do much harm, unless it had a swarm... But she wasn't worried about that now. What mattered was ensuring the safety and comfort of her partner. If he was okay with being guided by the Volbeat, then she should be too.

_________________


Back to top Go down
TheRussBuss

avatar

Posts : 126
Poké : 1910
Join date : 2015-03-30
Age : 21
Location : At some electrical device if I'm online. Duh.

PostSubject: Re: Migrating through the Marsh   Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:09 am

Energy: 2/20 (+1 new page)

With a little shake of his backside, the Volbeat lit up it's lower abdomen, a soft yellow light that flickered on occasion. "Alright y'all, thisaway!" he cheered. The Volbeat acted as their guiding light, rarely doubling back on themselves. They were making some serious progress now.

With a low enough voice that they still had their privacy, Milt looked over to his Goomy companion. "Hey Lapis... Do you wanna join my exploration team?" he asked, right out of left field. He had been thinking about asking her for a while, but there was never really a proper time. Well, there was not time like the present!

_________________
Important codes:
 

    
    ^
Click on the pokemon for character details!


Last edited by TheRussBuss on Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

avatar

Posts : 1014
Poké : 1060
Join date : 2014-03-12
Age : 17
Location : Currently attending Canterlot High School

PostSubject: Re: Migrating through the Marsh   Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:55 am

Lapis: {4 + 1 = 5}

Watching the bug light up, both literally and in personality, filled Lapis with relief and temporary hope. Now that they actually had a chance of making it through safely took a lot of weight off of the Goomy's shoulders, and if else went wrong, she could always escape instead of enduring another wretched battle.

The Volbeat was fairly far ahead, just out of earshot yet as close as it could be to the two who were trudging along one another. The basic dragon-type, lost in thoughtless daydreams, took a while to process the question directed at her.
"You mean... You don't mean..." Lapis tried to comprehend the matter. "But what if I can't handle it? I still have to take care of my master's house in Rainfront, and she would be heartbroken if I asked to leave..."
The small slimy sluggish Pokemon couldn't help but fret about the offer. She was flattered by Milt choosing her, but felt as if it required more responsibility than her current job. Her only fear was that she'd let Milt down, or let down Mrs. Gooey, even as reassuring as they each were.

OOC:
 

_________________


Back to top Go down
TheRussBuss

avatar

Posts : 126
Poké : 1910
Join date : 2015-03-30
Age : 21
Location : At some electrical device if I'm online. Duh.

PostSubject: Re: Migrating through the Marsh   Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:45 am

Milt just nodded with a light chuckle. "Oh I mean it. I've given it a lot of thought, and well... even through the Tyranitar, and getting lost in here. I had so much fun doing it all with my partner!" he told her, nodding and looking forward once again. "If you have more important things in Rainfront, that's ok, I'll understand. My only hope then is that I'll get to see you again."


OOC::
 

_________________
Important codes:
 

    
    ^
Click on the pokemon for character details!
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

avatar

Posts : 1014
Poké : 1060
Join date : 2014-03-12
Age : 17
Location : Currently attending Canterlot High School

PostSubject: Re: Migrating through the Marsh   Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:33 pm

Lapis: {5}

Lapis felt a sudden rush of guilt as Milt mentioned the Tyranitar, and an inclining dread of how Milt thought of her. Lapis would've never succeeded in that battle if she wasn't filled with a sudden and powerful need to protect and help, because she so hated being helpless. That wasn't really her back there, that was a spirit of determination controlling her, which she's usually at a lack of. If he kept using that as an example of why she's great, it would just feel like a lie to her. The Goomy couldn't imagine that the rock Pokemon would even think of recruiting her if she hadn't displayed some sense of courage or taken down such a powerful Pokemon, but it was suddenly clear that the Aron valued her. This had never happened to her before, nor had she ever met a new opportunity outside of what she normally did. She was so focused on routine, and was too scared to exit that, and seeing that with a new point of view, the blue dragon decided she needed something like this.

"No! No... I mean, I enjoyed being out here with you, too, and this whole 'exploration' thing has brought out a new side to me that I didn't even know I was capable of... All of this is so new to me, yet exciting and powerful and... accomplished. I've always been a nobody serving a somebody because I thought that's what I wanted, that it's what's best for me... but maybe it's not after all.... What I'm saying is... Yes! I'll join your team!" By the end, the Goomy almost started trembling so much on the verge of tears of joy that she had to tilt her face towards er skin to hide it, smiling excitedly. Once she calmed herself down after a few seconds, she looked up back to Milt with a newfound emotion: wonder, "I don't know much about the guild life, so you'd have to help me every step of the way. And, if any case, you find that I'm a drag to the team... We could always disband..." It was common of the sluggish Pokemon to lower her expectations, perpetually self-conscious of her flaws, but she was excited nonetheless. A brand new start! Perhaps she thought wrong, too. Maybe her masters would be proud and supportive of her. Even with her visible doubts on the outside, she knew deep in her heart this was a good choice.

_________________


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Migrating through the Marsh   

Back to top Go down
 
Migrating through the Marsh
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Shadowy Marsh and Clawing Mists
» A Rather Marsh-less Mellow All Hallow's Eve [Hunt, Sammey White, Open]
» (OPEN) The Moonlit Marsh

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Rainfront Town :: Cattail Marsh-
Jump to: