Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Dappled Sunlight (Open!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Dappled Sunlight (Open!) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Dappled Sunlight (Open!)   Dappled Sunlight (Open!) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 6:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Russell 6

16 - 10 for entry
It was early morning, the sun still rising in the sky, gracing the forest with it's rays despite it being famed for it's darkness. Russell crawled along the well worn pathway at the entrance of Shadowhue, a bag and notebook in hand. His attention was mostly focused on the tiny slivers of light that tentatively brushed past the leafy canopy, scattering upon reaching the ground, like liquid gold.

The dark forest, as was a popular name for Shadowhue, really wasn't as dark as you thought if you really looked around, and Russ couldn't help but find it oddly fascinating.

The Burmy paused where he was stood to make a small note in his little notebook, recording his musings to read later when he analysed today's exploration back at his home. When he was satisfied with his writings, he slipped the book and quill into the bag he wore and prepared to move onward.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

Dappled Sunlight (Open!) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dappled Sunlight (Open!)   Dappled Sunlight (Open!) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 10:10 pm

Kelina chuckled. "Oh, I don't know. There's a reason I called you 'Mr. Yummy'." She responded cheekily. "But you don't need to worry about that. After all, I don't eat pokemon who talk back to me."

She nodded to his next statement. "Alright. I'll meet you in Fallen Leaf Copse in a few days then." She raised her wings and flapped briskly, rising into the air and off to her temporary home in Grassveil Town.
Back to top Go down

Dappled Sunlight (Open!)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5