Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Dappled Sunlight (Open!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Dappled Sunlight (Open!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Dappled Sunlight (Open!)   Dappled Sunlight (Open!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 6:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Russell 6

16 - 10 for entry
It was early morning, the sun still rising in the sky, gracing the forest with it's rays despite it being famed for it's darkness. Russell crawled along the well worn pathway at the entrance of Shadowhue, a bag and notebook in hand. His attention was mostly focused on the tiny slivers of light that tentatively brushed past the leafy canopy, scattering upon reaching the ground, like liquid gold.

The dark forest, as was a popular name for Shadowhue, really wasn't as dark as you thought if you really looked around, and Russ couldn't help but find it oddly fascinating.

The Burmy paused where he was stood to make a small note in his little notebook, recording his musings to read later when he analysed today's exploration back at his home. When he was satisfied with his writings, he slipped the book and quill into the bag he wore and prepared to move onward.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Dappled Sunlight (Open!)   Dappled Sunlight (Open!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 3:10 am

The Gallade continued to cough, looking up only to find the Scyther knocked out and the Burmy standing there. Just what had happened? How could a little Burmy beat a Scyther, and so badly to boot? It just didn't make sense. If only Akuroma hadn't been distracted by the poison, then he would probably have noticed the small stampede of Stantler do the actual knocking out of the Scyther.

However, the more pressing matter was the poison Akuroma now had to endure. With the strange Scyther now knocked out, Akuroma began to fish around in his bag, attempting to find a Pecha berry within. However, the Gallade would find that he had forgotten to even pack one. Go figure.

(36 energy)
Dracorexion carried out 10 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Dappled Sunlight (Open!) - Page 2 K2YWnDo , Dappled Sunlight (Open!) - Page 2 Hc4wJXb , Dappled Sunlight (Open!) - Page 2 Ehq01DP , Dappled Sunlight (Open!) - Page 2 PSNEk7U , Dappled Sunlight (Open!) - Page 2 PopjRW4 , Dappled Sunlight (Open!) - Page 2 Hc4wJXb , Dappled Sunlight (Open!) - Page 2 HqwuLie , Dappled Sunlight (Open!) - Page 2 7lJaJWp , Dappled Sunlight (Open!) - Page 2 AZTkyVm , Dappled Sunlight (Open!) - Page 2 M9v1Ped
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

PostSubject: Re: Dappled Sunlight (Open!)   Dappled Sunlight (Open!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 4:44 pm

Zorre lay on the ground for several minutes, unconscious to the world, before a glowing yellow light encased him, and his eyes fluttered open weakly. He attempted to push himself to his feet, but only succeeded in twisting himself around so that he lay on his back, eyes darting around the clearing at the two pokemon in it.

"Leave... no!" he gasped out, his voice rough and no longer the feral growls they'd been before. "Bad... darkness... sane not be, I..." he struggled to speak, the darkness encroaching on his temporarily-sane mind. "d-da-nger..." he coughed out before his head fell back and his eyes closed once more.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Dappled Sunlight (Open!)   Dappled Sunlight (Open!) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 1:34 am

Russell 6

Yet to encounter;
-Pinsir
-Slakoth

Yet to find;
-Blast Seed x3
-Reviver Seed
-Apple
-Defense Scarf

Now that the stantler had left the clearing and the black scyther was temporarily knocked out, Russell finally found it in him to react to the situation and flailed around as he made his way towards the cloaked individual. Using his psychic type hidden power, he attempted to move away most of the poisonous spores, though it probably wasn't much help as it was clear that whoever it was had already inhaled some to be coughing like he was.

"Are you alright?" the Burmy asked, concern lacing his voice. Although he had never experienced poisoning himself, he knew that it couldn't be a very pleasant experience. Unfortunately, he didn't have anything that would help expel the poison from the gallade's body either, and so all he could do was remove the remaining spores with his powers and prevent the poisoning from getting worse.

A bright yellow glow coming from the black Scyther turned Russell's attention back in Zorre's direction. However, what surprised the Burmy more was that once he was on his back, he began to speak. Not the same, feral growls as before, but actual words in the common tongue.

As the words themselves settled in Russ's mind, the Burmy found himself considering them with curiosity. He'd sounded like he was trying to warn them about something. About... himself?

Russell shuffled back a few prominent paces with wide eyes as he realised what was going on. This was the strange illness he's heard about when passing through Grassveil Town. The one that caused you to lose your mind and was contagious if you got to close to someone who already had it.

ooc// I ended up working on the assumption that there were a few whole minutes of time that I could work with between Zorre getting knocked out and getting back up, so it gave me more time to react to things |D
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Dappled Sunlight (Open!)   Dappled Sunlight (Open!) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:45 am

Akuroma was finally able to stop coughing, though his breathing had turned into a slight wheeze. "I'm fine, just a little poisoning is all," the Gallade said, more to reassure himself than the Burmy. Much like the little bug type, Akuroma hadn't dealt with poisoning much. Normally he always had a Pecha berry on him to avoid prolonged periods of it, but now he'd have to endure the affects.

Once he was sure that he had caught his breath back as much as possible, the Gallade looked at the knocked out Scyther. "Never thought a little Burmy could beat a Scyther so easily. Though I s'pose it's better that way since I was caught off guard by that Shroomish. I guess a word of thanks is in order." Akuroma then began to approach the Scyther's unconscious body before it suddenly began to glow a bright yellow. Jumping backwards, Akuroma kept his hands hidden under his cloak, though a blue glow could be seen from underneath as the Gallade prepared an attack.

Once the Scyther began to speak, though, the glow disappeared, and Akuroma tilted his head. "Um, what?" Akuroma said as he stared at the once again unconscious Scyther. Unlike the Burmy, Akuroma hadn't heard of this apparent illness, and was at a loss as to the Scyther's sudden bout of sputtered words.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Dappled Sunlight (Open!)   Dappled Sunlight (Open!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 2:32 am

Zorre groaned and shifted after a few more minutes, his eyes fluttering open. They no longer held the minute bit of sanity they'd had for those precious few seconds, though. He groaned and shifted, rolling over onto his stomach to push himself to his feet. He looked around blearily after finally getting to his feet, not really comprehending anything that was going on just yet.

When his eyes finally focused again, they landed on the burmy, and the manic grin was back. "Well, now, won't you be my friend?" he asked, not really comprehending that his speech had somehow changed once again, becoming understandable to the other pokemon. Perhaps the knock to his head had knocked something loose, or back in place? For whatever reason, he was now speaking completely normally, if a little evilly.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Dappled Sunlight (Open!)   Dappled Sunlight (Open!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 9:42 pm

Russell 6

Yet to encounter;
-Pinsir
-Slakoth

Yet to find;
-Blast Seed x3
-Reviver Seed
-Apple
-Defense Scarf

Russell let out a small sigh of relief as the cloaked pokemon claimed he was fine. He was a little worried about the wheeze in his breathing, but without finding a pecha berry there wasn't much he could do to help the guy. The Burmy's expression turned into one of worry as he actively observed the pokemon from up close. From here, he could now tell that it was in fact a Gallade, a pokemon not particularly known to live in Shadowhue Forest to his -albeit currently rather limited- knowledge.

The Gallade continued speaking, making a comment about Russell supposedly defeating the Scyther that had been knocked unconscious by Stantler. Though Russ parted his jaws to state otherwise, he was quickly distracted by the yellow glow, shuffling backward as he realised what was wrong with the black scyther.

The burmy didn't have time to react to the Gallade's confusion, as the black scyther was soon on his feet once again, manic grin resuming it's place on his face. This time, his speech appeared to be comprehensible.

"Uhm... sure?" Russell replied to the ill scyther, not wanting to cause it to anger unnecessarily, in case it really did attack, but also not wanting to risk getting any closer in case the illness really was contagious like the rumours stated.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Dappled Sunlight (Open!)   Dappled Sunlight (Open!) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 11:52 am

As the Scyther began to crawl back onto his feet, Akuroma prepared for a fight, a blue glow appearing under his cloak as he watched the bug Pokemon. Once that manic grin faced him and the Burmy, Akuroma began to take a step forward, ready to take out the blackened Scyther.

Then the Burmy agreed to the Scyther's offer, causing Akuroma to blink in surprise, dumbfounded by what he heard. "Oi, are you crazier than him? Don't just go accepting an offer of friendship from someone who's insane," the Gallade said as he looked down at the little Burmy. Really, what made the Burmy think it was a good idea to say yes? Even if the Scyther was now able to speak, he still looked like he was crazed.

(13 energy)
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Dappled Sunlight (Open!)   Dappled Sunlight (Open!) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 3:22 am

Zorre grinned happily. He had a friend! He could do so many things with his friend now! "I'm glad to hear it, frieeeeend~" he sing-songed, raising his scythes a little, causing them to glint again in the light filtering from the canopy of the forest.

"I was afraid for a moment there, you know," he continued in a seemingly-calm tone. "I thought that you couldn't speak; that your voicebox wasn't working... That would have been a tragedy. I would have had to fix you all up, but, you know, I've tried to fix other pokemon before and it hasn't really worked out. They all gave up on me! GAVE UP ON MY FRIENDSHIP!" He burst out, suddenly rageful.

His scythes whistled through the air dangerously, and sliced through several low-lying branches violently. Zorre began to breathe heavily, the manic glint in his eyes having blown up to full-out mania. "HOW COULD THEY LEAVE ME?!" he shouted, turning on the burmy, and advancing menacingly. "You... you wouldn't leave me, not like them, right? RIGHT?"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Dappled Sunlight (Open!)   Dappled Sunlight (Open!) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 5:55 pm

Russell 6

Yet to encounter;
-Pinsir
-Slakoth

Yet to find;
-Blast Seed x3
-Reviver Seed
-Apple
-Defense Scarf

"He's not technically insane," the plant cloaked Burmy replied quietly, "Did you not hear about the dark clouds?" he asked the Gallade cautiously, before returning his attention to the Scyther in question as he began to speak once again.

Russell had honestly agreed to the Scyther's request because he hadn't wanted to enrage him. It may not have been the smartest of choices at the time, but he did truly believe that it probably wasn't the black Scyther's fault that he was acting this way. He just hadn't really realised just how bad it had gotten, after all he lived with his friends and colleagues whom were careful when they explored and often supported one another when out and about.

Though he was a little unnerved at the Scyther's sudden change in demeanor, the Burmy managed to keep his worry from his voice as he replied, trying to remain cautious as he wasn't entirely sure how the black insect would respond.
"Friends can leave but not give up on you," he replied, "Even if i'm not always around, it doesn't mean i'll give up on a friendship, unless someone gives me a reason to."

Last edited by Solilo on Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Dappled Sunlight (Open!)   Dappled Sunlight (Open!) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 8:24 pm

"Dark clouds? What is it gonna rain? and what does that have to do with insane scythes over there?" the Gallade asked, looking down at the little Burmy next to him. Speaking of the Burmy, Akuroma had a small question in the back of his head about the small bug type's origins. He didn't remember seeing any burmy in any dungeons he's visited, especially not

However, he couldn't think about it much longer, as the Scyther's voice and demeanor becoming much more enraged caused Aku to turn his attention back to the larger of the two bug types. "Hey, didn't I tell you to shut up a while ago for sounding creepy? Well now that you don't sound like a Lillipup in heat but can actually talk, you're actually creepier. So please, either shut up, or stop being creepy." With that the Gallade turned his attention back to the Burmy, who soon began to speak himself. The Gallade rolled his eyes a bit at the Burmy's words. He sounded as if he were some sort of counselor or was in a play for children.

(bleh, shitty post is shitty but not 100% sure how to react to some of this stuff rn)
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Dappled Sunlight (Open!)   Dappled Sunlight (Open!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 12:17 am

Zorre narrowed his eyes at the burmy's words. They didn't make any sense. If someone left him, that meant they weren't his friend any more. That was a fact. Why was his newest friend disagreeing with him? A snarl left his mouth, but before he could say anything more, the other pokemon in the clearing interrupted.

Zorre turned his manic eyes onto the cloaked pokemon, having completely forgotten about it. His eyes narrowed at the rude words spilling from the pokemon's mouth. "Excuse you," he said darkly. "Just because you cannot comprehend the relationship between my friend and I, it does not mean that you get to butt in with your jealousy and ridiculous accusations! You just envy what we have! Well, guess what? You'll always be alone! You'll die alone! Because no one would want someone like you, who cannot even comprehend what it means to be friends!!!"

As Zorre shouted at the gallade, his scythes raised higher, and he began to advance upon the pokemon, clearly out for blood.

((OOC: Wellp. Zorre is really messed up.))
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Dappled Sunlight (Open!)   Dappled Sunlight (Open!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 10:26 pm

Russell 6

Yet to encounter;
-Pinsir
-Slakoth

Yet to find;
-Blast Seed x3
-Reviver Seed
-Apple
-Defense Scarf

Russell blinked as the black Scyther's mouth formed a snarl, but before he could really put any thought into whether the currently insane pokemon had taken what he'd said the wrong way, the Gallade spoke up, pissing Zorre off. Honestly it was somewhat relieving to have the Scyther's attention drawn away from himself, as he was only a small bug type to the Scyther's much larger form. No matter how brave he tried to be, it was still a little intimidating.

Unsure of how to react to the harsh words dealt to each other by the Gallade and the Scyther, Russell prepared himself for the eventuality that he might need to quickly launch a protect move in order to prevent a full on fight from taking place. Although he loved exploring, he really didn't like to see others harmed if he could in any way prevent it.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Dappled Sunlight (Open!)   Dappled Sunlight (Open!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 12:04 am

Akuroma huffed, moving in front of the Burmy as the Scyther spoke back to him. "Alright ya charred bug, let me show you why nobody dares to attempt and arrest me," Akuroma said as his cloak parted, billowing out behind him as blue electricity crackled across his arms. The Gallade could feel the swords of his arms itching to clash with the scythes of the Scyther. Whose blades were sharper?

(sorry for short post, just setting up for the battle :3)
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Dappled Sunlight (Open!)   Dappled Sunlight (Open!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 2:52 pm

Zorre

Zorre narrowed his eyes further at the words from the pokemon, as its cloak blew open, revealing itself to be a gallade. At the sight of his opponent's blade, Zorre grinned sharply. He would enjoy this clashing of blades! And he would show this pokemon that he could never have the happiness that came from having friends!

Zorre's wings began to buzz in a high-pitched tone as they beat quicker than most eyes could trace. Zorre crouched low in preparation for his attack. Then he dashed away from the gallade, becoming a blur difficult for most pokemon to track.

Unbeknownst to the black bug, however, the gallade was a seasoned fighter of many seasons, and if he was smart and observant, he'd likely be able to see the scyther moving towards him from the side, looking to strike with his blades.

Zorre was aiming to end this fight quickly by slicing the pokemon in half, but were the gallade to stop his attack, Zorre would be thrown back and left vulnerable for a few moments while he recovered from the failed strike.

Kelina
Energy: 16 - 10 (entrance) = 6
Items in Use: N/A

While the scyther and gallade were getting ready to fight in the clearing, a spearow by the name of Kelina was winging her way through Shadowhue Forest. The spearow was an excitable spirit; always looking for the next adventure or exploration.

For the longest time, Kelina had wanted to be part of the Grassveil Guild, because when she was small, an exploration team from Grassveil had saved her life. She'd always wanted to be part of the guild ever since then, so that she could return the favor, and also explore dungeons. But when she had been traveling to the guild, she had run into a very irritable charmander, who'd tried to cast disillusion over her dreams of the guild.

At first, she hadn't believed the charmander -surely most of the pokemon in the guild weren't in it for just money. But then she'd gone to the guild herself, and was promptly assaulted by an exploration team out for more money. Heartbroken, Kelina had fled the guild and the town.

Now here she was, flying through a darkened forest all by herself. And she was starving! She scanned the forest below, looking for something to eat. Surely there were a few feral bug pokemon around who would serve her belly good!

It was then that she happened upon the clearing where the fight between the gallade and the scyther were going down. Kelina alighted on a branch above the fight, and looked down, wondering what had gotten the two predators fighting like this. Then she spotted the little grass-cloak burmy hiding in the shadows.

Aha! They were fighting over the food, Kelina assumed. Well, while they were fighting over it, she'd swoop in and snatch the snack right from under them! She rose back into the air, and circled around the clearing, not wanting to be spotted.

Then she dove for the burmy, aiming with her talons spread wide to grasp the bug type around its middle. If it didn't notice her in time, she'd grab it and fly up with it in her talons, aiming for a high tree where she could eat it in peace.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Dappled Sunlight (Open!)   Dappled Sunlight (Open!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 8:40 pm

Russell 6

Yet to encounter;
-Pinsir
-Slakoth

Yet to find;
-Blast Seed x3
-Reviver Seed
-Apple
-Defense Scarf

It seemed that the Gallade and the black Scyther were going to fight no matter what he tried to do about it. The scyther seemed to prepare to attack, but before Russell could actually do anything to prevent any attacks from landing, he became rather distracted by the appearance of a bird pokemon.

It was only by chance that as he glanced at each of the fighters, he'd spotted the Spearow flying towards him, talons poised to grasp his little body and carry him off to who knows where. Instincts seemed to kick in, and before the autumn cloaked Burmy even entirely realised, he'd formed a protective barrier between himself and the Spearow to prevent himself from being eaten.

"Eeeeeeek. Don't eat me!" he yelled from behind his Protect move. It had been quite a while since anything had genuinely tried to make him their lunch, but he didn't particularly welcome the experience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dappled Sunlight (Open!)   Dappled Sunlight (Open!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dappled Sunlight (Open!)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next