Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Flailing Uselessly

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

Flailing Uselessly - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Flailing Uselessly   Flailing Uselessly - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 4:48 am

First topic message reminder :

Energy: 29
Items in Use: Stamina Band (-2 energy to all encounters)

Silverdawn raced through the wilderness, barely putting out any effort to sense where she was going -only enough to prevent herself from slamming into trees, rocks, and the like. She wanted to put the events of the day out of her mind.

She didn't want to think about how happy Aaron must be with his new partner, Alona. She didn't want to think about how Aaron would abandon her to pay attention to the Sylveon. She definitely didn't want to think about the similarities to her childhood!

She finally reached the entrance to Pricklemist Hill, where she could taste the heavy wetness of the mist in the air. She knew that somewhere in this dungeon, two gastly outlaws awaited her. She would prove to herself -and to Aaron- that she didn't need him, just like he didn't need her. She'd proved to her parents that she could survive without them; and she was going to do the same thing here!

Mission Taken:
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

PostSubject: Re: Flailing Uselessly   Flailing Uselessly - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 12:16 am

Aaron backpedaled from the Snake Pokemon, who was closing in on him. This new Paralysis didn't help either. He knew he couldn't run from this battle. How could he? His entire body is making him move in one of the most awkward way possible. There are two ways out of this. One, battle his way out. Two, Seduce it into helping him, assuming it's a girl. As it stands now, the latter was way more favorable. His thoughts, however was interrupted when he bumped into the scraggly tree behind him, causing him to mutter a curse. This gave the Seviper the opportunity it needed to lunge at the Deino with it poison fangs. With the short frame of reaction time he had, Aaron Simply said "Hi" in a rather seductive tone. Hearts flew out of his chest and into the Snake. Aaron held his breath, wonder if his Attract move worked or not.

He waited a few second before sighing in relief. If it didn't work, he would of been attacked by now, which mean the move worked. The Snake Pokemon looked down on the ground, hesitating to attack. It blushed whenever it looked at Aaron. Now that was out of the way, he needs to make sure that the snake would understand him. "Listen, do you know any Arbok that came nearby?" The Snake looked at it puzzled, hissing his answer which he only assumed is yes. "Could you take me to her?" The snake Nodded and lead the way. Aaron followed behind, using sound of rustle grass it was causng to use as his guide.

Monokuma Pikachu carried out 4 launched of one Pricklemist Hill :
Flailing Uselessly - Page 2 UOYGJWn , Flailing Uselessly - Page 2 La94TiN , Flailing Uselessly - Page 2 La94TiN , Flailing Uselessly - Page 2 Z6MECRT
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Flailing Uselessly   Flailing Uselessly - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 10:30 pm

The zigzagoon that had made its way out of the undergrowth looked up at the large snake, blinking in confusion before backpedaling in fear. "I-I won't c-come closer!!!" it squeaked out. "I-I'm sorry, I... uh, I didn't see you there! P-please, don't hurt me," it whimpered.

Silverdawn lowered her hood completely. "Excuse my hasty actions; I wasn't sure if you were a feral pokemon," she apologized immediately upon realizing that it was a normal pokemon.

"I am part of an Exploration Team, you see; and I'm looking for a pair of gastly that have been messing with the pokemon around here?" she continued, a question clear in her tone.

The zigzagoon stopped cowering, but looked nervous at the mention of the ghastly. "Uhh, y-yeah... they're around here a lot," the zigzagoon replied anxiously. "B-but, they haven't been around yet today. Y-you said you're here to, uh, c-capture them? Or something?"

Silverdawn nodded, attempting reassurance. "Yes. I'll prevent them from hurting you guys again," she promised, voice full of conviction.

The zigzagoon looked up at the snake, and took a breath, as if about to say something. But just as it was about to say something, two pokemon burst onto the scene, a flying pokemon rushing past Silverdawn's head, sending the arbok flinching back, hissing aggressively.

A kricketot hurriedly waddled towards Silverdawn, apparently fleeing in the same direction as the other pokemon, but the arbok was going to have none of that. She brought down her tail to block the kricketot from running past her.

"What's going on? What are you running from?" she hissed.

The kricketot let out a cry of fear, and pointed behind it, though Silverdawn was unable to see the gesture. The zigzagoon let out a shocked and fearful gasp, and flipped around, backing away from the two new pokemon on the scene -the gastly outlaws.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Flailing Uselessly   Flailing Uselessly - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:53 am

Aaron was really hesitant with his new 'Companion.' While it was under the influence of fake love for Aaron, it could still break free his grasp and attack him with vengeance. While he liked to be away from the Snake Pokemon before that happens, he can't find Silverdawn on his own, not like this anyway. He has to rely on the Seviper to help guide him to her. So far, it was being nice to Aaron, slowing its pace so Aaron could catch up since he was inflicted with paralysis. Though this is the Attract talking, no the Pokemon itself. If he were to make a bet, it probably wants to replace his blood with agonizing Venom. The Deino Shivered at the thought. He really hoped that the Attract doesn't wear off before he finds Silverdawn.

And he HOPED That this Paralysis went away right about now. It strains his body, it forces him to stop so every few minutes so his body could jolt, and it WAS MAKING HIM SLOW! Really? He needed to go fast! Not the opposite! He doesn't need this frustration stacked with Silverdawn right now. The Deino stop for a moment to drop the bag he was carrying with his neck and started to dig into it. Not soon after, he took out a Oran berry and started to devour it. While this was going on, the Serviper was waiting patiently for the Deino to finish. "It kinda helps..." Aaron muttered. It eased the pain a little bit, but not much. There has to be SOMETHING he could use to cure this status effect.

It was pointless to complain about it, what's done is done. He just got to keep on moving. Aaron picked up his bag with his mouth and wrap around it on his neck. He then proceeds to follow the Snake Pokemon.

(7- 4 = 3 + 10 = 13)

Monokuma Pikachu carried out 6 launched of one Pricklemist Hill :
Flailing Uselessly - Page 2 QnHXvfj , Flailing Uselessly - Page 2 QnHXvfj , Flailing Uselessly - Page 2 QnHXvfj , Flailing Uselessly - Page 2 Gcwmy2h , Flailing Uselessly - Page 2 URbNK5w , Flailing Uselessly - Page 2 AMINlrQ

Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Flailing Uselessly   Flailing Uselessly - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 9:04 am

The zigzagoon whimpered from behind Silverdawn. "P-please don't l-let them hurt me..." he whispered to the large snake pitifully.

The two gastly let out twin pairs of malicious laughter. "Heh-heh; look at the little wimp, hiding behind the snake!" One cackled to the other.

"Yeah, doesn't he know by now that no-one can stop us?" the other agreed, laughing.

Silverdawn glared sightlessly in the direction of the two voices. "I wouldn't be so cocky if I were you," she said menacingly.

"Oh-ho-ho! This one's got a little bark to her, brother!" the first gastly exclaimed.

"Let's see if we can knock the impetuousness out of her, shall we?" the second one replied, sending a wave of shadow energy at the arbok.

Silverdawn grunted in pain as the shadow struck her, but lashed out with her tail towards the two ghost types. Her tail sailed under the gastly, and they began to laugh again.

"Your aim is awful! Worse than a deino's!!" one of them cackled.

"Yeah, the only way you could get worse is if you were blind!" The other agreed.

Silverdawn hissed furiously. "I am blind, you dolts!" she exclaimed angrily, slamming her tail down on the ground with tremendous force. Rocks rose out of the ground and surrounded the gastly, slamming together.

The gastly simply phased through the rocks, still laughing. Their laughter was really getting on Silverdawn's nerves now.

"Ha, you thought rocks would be useful against us? Hello, we can phase through solid matter!"

"Grrrr... Phase through this!" Silverdawn hissed, lunging at the voice with her mouth wide open and her fangs out. She bit down on the pokemon, sinking her teeth into a small, circular form of matter, causing the gastly to cry out in pain before it managed to phase through her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Flailing Uselessly   Flailing Uselessly - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 9:39 pm

The longer the two Pokemon walked, the more paranoid Aaron has become. The Snake Pokemon could break out of its Love like trance any second now, and he can't afford to fight it, not in the state he was in now. He has to ditch her while he still can, it was the only way he could be safe! Aaron stopped his movement, calling out to the charmed Pokemon. However, before he could say anything, he heard footsteps coming towards him. Whatever it was friend or foe, he wasn't going to wait and find out. The Deino got to his battle position, Ready for anything that might attack him. The Seviper also got ready to fight, willing to do anything for his 'Lover.' Fortunetley for Aaron, it was just a kricketot, a Kricketune, and a Linone running away in terror. When one of them caught eye of Aaron's badge attacted to his bag, he called out to the Deino.

"Help! A Gang of Gastlys are after us!" Aaron's heart just skip a beat. "Group?!" Before he could question him further, the Pokemon resumed running. "Great... Just what I need." Aaron muttered. A gang, the outlaws he was after has a gang! Why wasn't he surprised by this? At least he has that Seviper to protect- Aaron suddenly felt agonizing pain as the Seviper jabbed its poisonous tail at the side of his body. It was so bad that he collapse under minutes! That only blow almost knocked him out! It's wasn't in love with him anymore, and its mad as hell for the little stunt the Deino pulled. Make matters worse, he could hear the Voices he could only assume are the gastly gang. This was getting worse and worse. He would be more angrier at the situation if he wasn't blacking out. What is he going to do?

(13- 14 = 0)
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Flailing Uselessly   Flailing Uselessly - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 2:36 am

Now that Silverdawn had actually caused one of the gastly's pain, the laughter stopped. Finally. Silverdawn couldn't help but think.

"You think you're gonna get away with something like that?" The gastly said angrily, flying towards Silverdawn quickly, gearing up an attack.

Silverdawn knew it was going to attack, but she couldn't see -obviously- or hear the gastly flying towards her. So, the next thing she knew, her body was wracked with tremendous pain as some form of ghostly attack was used on her.

She cried out and writhed on the ground underneath the assailing force. After a few moments, it stopped, and she let out a whimper of pain.

"Heh-heh-heh! Like my nightshade technique? It grows in strength as I grow; pretty useful, huh?" The gastly cackled meanly.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Flailing Uselessly   Flailing Uselessly - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 11:05 am

Aaron couldn't believe it, he was outnumbered, and clearly outmatched. All of this wouldn't of happen if Silverdawn wouldn't go off ahead like this! It pissed him off so much! How could he deal with such an over dramatic Pokemon? No! He's not going to suffer because of her mistakes! Aaron painstakingly force himself off the ground, quickly digging into the bag to find something to rejuvenate himself to full health. unfortunately for him, the Posion type wasn't having any of that and dashed towards the Deino. The Gang Was also closing in, watching the Poor Deino fight off the Snake Pokemon. In a Panic, he started to throw stuff out of his bag to get to the revival seed faster, but due to the paralysis, it was harder than he realized. During his blind panic, he threw the spurn orbs in the process. The orb shattered the moment it hits the ground, teleporting any Pokemon who was in the area away. That didn't stop the Snake Pokemon from striking Aaron again with it's poison tail before vanishing.

Aaron flew backwards, hitting the ground with a cry of pain. Slowly drifting into unconsciousness, he dragged himself back to his bag, taking out the seed and eating it before passing out. The seed did it work, healing the Deino from his wounds. Aaron woke up faster than he was knocked out. "That was rough..." Aaron muttered. He stood back up, shaking his body to ease up the tense muscle. At least he wasn't paralyzed anymore thanks to the seed. However, he still gotta find Silverdawn. Now that the threats were gone, he can just focus on finding her.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Flailing Uselessly   Flailing Uselessly - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 6:08 pm

Silverdawn clamped her mouth shut, thinking furiously. She couldn't win this with pure brute strength; this was becoming very clear to her. She had to trick the gastly into letting her get the upper hand -so to speak.

She rose herself up, glaring in the direction of the gastly's voices. "Ha, you think that hurt?" She taunted. "That was only a little scratch! You really thought that would hurt me? Wow, you must be stupider than you sound!"

She hoped to get them mad and have their rage cause them to make mistakes. The gastly abruptly stopped cackling and sneered.

"Oh, I'm sorry, was I the one just writhing on the ground like the earthworm that you are?" The gastly asked nastily.

The words stung, but Silverdawn dismissed them. "Haven't you ever heard of acting?" She shot back. "Maybe you should stop hiding and sneaking around and face me like a real pokemon, instead of a cowering wurmple!" She hissed.

The gastly snarled. "I'll show you a cowering wurmple, you little-!" the gastly dove at her face, while, unbeknownst to Silverdawn, the other gastly snuck around behind her. While she defended herself from the first gastly's attack with a whack of her tail, the other gastly closed in from behind and enveloped her head in its gassy form.

Silverdawn choked, unable to breath in the noxious gasses. Though she was made of poison herself, she still needed to breath oxygen like any other pokemon, and the gastly's gas had none of the precious element. She began to thrash around, trying to get out of the gasses range, but the gastly was able to stay on her.

Silverdawn had never experienced anything like this before! She was suffocatin! She started to gag, trying desperately to suck any oxygen from the air, while still thrashing and twitching. If she didn't get help soon, she would submit to unconsciousness, and, if the gastly was evil enough, even death!
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Flailing Uselessly   Flailing Uselessly - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 7:13 pm

Aaron carried on his search, getting even more annoyed than ever before. All he knew, she's probably fighting them as we speak... It was asinine. He was lost, he was paralyzed, he was knocked out, even if it was for a few moments. He doesn't even know if he could handle this anymore... At this point, he just wants to find her, scold her, and go back home and hang out with his new girlfriend. He doesn't need this right now! Especially after his family has gone insane due to the darkness. He was suffering and Silverdawn didn't even care! She worried more about herself than him! Of course, how could she understand family, it not like they cared for her in the first place! Aaron was trying to be nice to her, but she never considered him the important part of her life, have she? He helped her back on his feet, and this is how she was going to repay him? By acting as if he would abandon her?

The darkness that Plagued many Pokemon has started to affect Aaron as he continued to have these thoughts. He hated the fact that Silverdawn went off on her own! To throw him aside like he was useless! He won't stand for it! He refuses! He will prove to her that he was just as important to her, And he'll attack anyone who gets in his way.

And speak of the Devil, all that traveling was paying off. He could hear Silverdawn out in the distance, sounding as if she was choking to death! "SILVERDAWN!" He knew that the Gastly has caught up to her, and chances are, choking her with their toxic. She may nullify poison, but she still needs air! Aaron made haste, dashing up the hill to get to his Partner. When he arrived, he called them out, hopefully, they'll stop what they're doing and look at him. "You hurt my partner..." Aaron snarled darkly. "She may be a fool, but she's my partner..." If he had eyes, he would look at the two ghost types with the intent of brutality. "I'm going to say this once. You're going to surrender, or I'll personally send you back to the afterlife where you belong."

(Revival seed= 26.)
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Flailing Uselessly   Flailing Uselessly - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 4:42 am

The gastly turned to look as Aaron clambered up the hill, and once they laid eyes on the pokemon threatening them, they began to laugh again.

"Wow! This is all they could send to take us down? A blind Arbok, and a deino! Like they're somehow threats to us!" one of the gastly burst out between bouts of laughter.

One of the gastly disengaged from their large ball of gasses, and approached Aaron threateningly. It was planning to launch a nasty Nightshade attack at the deino, assuming that it was as bad as Silverdawn at aim and dodging attacks. If Aaron was smart, he'd know that the gastly would try to attack him and attempt to dodge, perhaps running to either side or ducking the attack.

Meanwhile, Silverdawn had heard her partner, and renewed her thrashing, filled with a sudden hope. With the disengagement of one of the gastly, she finally was able to shoot out of the gas cloud while the two gastly were distracted, and dove for the ground five feet away, gasping and coughing, trying the best she could to gulp in the life-restoring oxygen.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Flailing Uselessly   Flailing Uselessly - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 10:21 am

(Uh-Oh. They're going to regret it Now XD)

Aaron said nothing even after they laughed. Instead, he had this sinister frown, a dark aura surrounds him due to the darkness that was trying to take control of him. "How little you know. I'm just gonna have to fix that." He didn't run, instead, he just walks towards the gastlys menacingly. First an innocent Pokemon, and now his Partner? No! He'll make them suffer! Make them experience AGONY! After the Deino was done with them, they will experience fear and hopelessness. When one of the gastly fired it crimson beam at Aaron, he didn't dodge, or move out of the way. He instead took it head on! He only stops for a moment when the attack connected, but he quickly went back to walking towards the gastly. "Using a ghost type move on a dark type? Pitiful. I'm going to enjoy hearing you cower in fear."

Aaron didn't stop for anything. He just kept on walking. At one point, he noticed that Silverdawn was safe by the way she was gasping for air. "Silverdawn! I'm going to give you a rare opportunity! Listen to what I have to say, and your scolding won't be as harsher than it already is!" He was going to deal with her personally. But they have a bigger problem on their hands. "I want you to use bite! Use nothing but Bite, do you understand me? If you have any other Move that could give them any status effects, use them NOW!" Aaron barked, his teeth sparked with electricity.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Flailing Uselessly   Flailing Uselessly - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 5:17 am

As Silverdawn coughed and recovered from her near-death experience, she heard Aaron's barked orders that were directed towards her. Though she was thankful for the fact that her partner had saved her life, she still directed a glare towards the sound of his voice. That he would attempt to order her around like some servant?!?! It just went to show that she had been right all along -he wanted nothing to do with her anymore. Or if he did, it wasn't in an equal-partner capacity! He had Alona for that now!

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" Silverdawn hissed furiously. "I know what I'm doing!" She stubbornly insisted, despite the fact that she had been the one who'd just been choking and failing their mission. Though, she did have to concede -privately, in her mind- that Aaron was right. Her bite attack was the only technique that would do anything to the two gastly.

She lashed out angrily, her fangs bared. She bit down hard on the gastly not attacking Aaron, and proceeded to latch on, despite the gastly's attempts to dislodge her.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Flailing Uselessly   Flailing Uselessly - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 8:00 pm

Aaron growled at Silverdawn's protest. He was clearly upset with Silverdawn, and yet she doesn't even care! Does she even realize how much trouble he had to endure to find her? And even after all that, he still wants to help Silverdawn, to protect her! Yet here she was, still angry at him for 'Abandoning her.' The mere thought made him more and more angry. How could she think of him like that? After helping her become a member of a guild? Easing her worries? She didn't care for him... That what it felt like, he wasn't important to her. Aaron was hurt, angry. The darkness slowly consumed him more and more. "SHUT UP AND DO AS I SAY!" Aaron snarled. While this was going on, the other Gastly laughed as he witness the two fighting "Heheh, you guys call yourself a team? How sad." This little comment is what finally broke Aaron's fuse.

Aaron roared at the top of his lungs, dashing towards the ghost type and jumping towards it in an attempt to bite it with his electrical teeth. The ghost type dodged out of the way, smirking all the while. "Well, it would seems that I made him even more angry, brother!" The Aaron couldn't wait to take care of those guys!
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Flailing Uselessly   Flailing Uselessly - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 3:21 am

The gastly didn't respond to his partner, still trying to dislodge Silverdawn from her grip on his body. "GET OFF YOU STUPID SNAKE!" He shouted, sending a wave of dark energy out from the core of his being.

Silverdawn grunted with pain as the waves of evil energy struck her. She tried her best to hang on, but the force of the attack was too much with her being right at the center of the attack's core. She was forced to let go, falling to the ground.

She hissed angrily. "Just focus on beating that guy, Aaron!" she snapped at her partner. "We'll talk when these two are down and out for the count! We've got to work together if we're gonna beat these two!"
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Flailing Uselessly   Flailing Uselessly - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 8:11 pm

Hearing Silverdawn's voice didn't make Aaron feel any less angry, but he did understood her. "About time! Lets take care of these clowns!" Aaron lunged at the gastly that wasn't fighting Silverdawn. The Gastly was too caught up with watching his own brother struggle before he too was bitten and shocked by Aaron's attack. "Gah! You stupid!" Before he could do anything to retaliate, Aaron lets backed off to give himself some room. The Gastly couldn't believe this! How are they winning? They're just weaklings! He refuses to let these brats beat them! They will win, and he knew the best way to do it. "I thought this would be fun, but this is starting to become tedious. Lets finish this!" A nail appeared in front of the ghost type and drove right into the gastly's forehead. The nail severely weakened him, but for exchanged, the dark energy surrounds Aaron, causing him to Howl in absolute agony.

Aaron was bewildered by this. What was this? This was far FAR worse then the last status effect he had to endure. It's hurts! It's hurts so bad that he rather knock himself out than to experience the pain any longer. But he had to stay strong, he had to shake it off! "I... Don't... Know what you did... But it won't... Bring me down..." Aaron stood his ground, despite the energy hurting him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flailing Uselessly   Flailing Uselessly - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Flailing Uselessly
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Rainfront Town :: Pricklemist Hill-
Jump to: