Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Summer Harvest Event

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

Leafy Wings from the Sky

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver

Poké : 3070

PostSubject: Leafy Wings from the Sky   Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:58 pm

Energy: 22 - 11 = 11
Items: Stamina Band (-2 all rolls)

Tropical soared over the lower lands, humming a happy little tune to himself for no particular reason. He had taken the week off from his shop, leaving his assistant in charge of the store while he was gone, deciding that he needed a vacation from all the poffin making. He had started to get dizzy from all the stirring and mixing!

Tropical was so focused on his song and his thoughts, that he didn't notice the very tall tree sticking up out of the forest below him. That is, until he smacked right into the branches and started to fall out of the sky and onto the leafy forest floor beneath him.

Poké : 3295

PostSubject: Re: Leafy Wings from the Sky   Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:48 pm

rustle rustle rustle

Astir the Dratini slithered through the grass and the fallen leaves, feeling energetic as usual and looking for trouble. Literally. He was going to conquer trouble and be the best adventurer that had ever existed! He wouldn't stop until he had achieved this goal. But first, he actually had to find some danger. Things had been pretty uneventful so far, he had even camped out in front of an Ursaring den and nothing had even happened. He glared around the area, looking high and low for anything that looked dangerous.

Nope.
Nothing.
Drat.

Not a single dangerous thing anywhere within his sight. It was hiding from him. How ridiculous! It thought it could hide from him! But he would find it, so long as he could slither he would...

whump.

Suddenly, a huge thing dropped from the sky and landed directly on top of Astir. Everything went dark for the little Dratini, even though he was still conscious and in a decent amount of pain. Also, he was having trouble breathing. OH NO!!! It was a challenge, and it was pinning him!!!! Astir squirmed and squirmed, trying to break free from underneath the large challenge.

Click for Records^
Image by Sova
Back to top Go down
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Leafy Wings from the Sky   Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:18 pm

Tropical yelped as he crashed through the branches of the trees, wildly and uselessly flapping his wings, but only serving to gather a lot of splinters in the leafy sails. He smashed into the ground and, unknowingly to the tropius, onto the poor, adventurous little dratini.

Tropical conked his head on a root as his body finished its descent onto the ground, and he was promptly knocked silly. He groaned at the pain, and then started to giggle hysterically at the sound of his own groaning. His body hurt all over, but for some reason, he couldn't stop laughing. His laughs shook his entire form, causing his tired muscles more soreness, but he still couldn't stop. He eventually rolled over and just collapsed on the ground, his laughter dying off into snores as the tropius fell unconscious from the fall and the subsequent hysteria.

PostSubject: Re: Leafy Wings from the Sky   Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:47 pm

mmmmph!! Mmmmph!! Mmmph-AAAAHHHH!!! Astir exclaimed as he burst forth from that entrapped him. He panted and panted, trying to catch his breath after being crushed temporarily by the biggest challenge of his life. But he had won! Haha!!! There was nothing that could keep him down. Astor grew curious about what a challenge actually was though. What did it look like?

Astir turned around to get a look and was met with... A pile of leaves? Green stuff? This is what a challenge looks like? Astir slithered closer, and then climbed the great challenge. He froze when he was on top of it. Was it going to move? Would it try to stop him from claiming glory? No, he supposed, it didn't seem to be moving at all. Wow, that had been an easy goal to accomplish. Astir was more exceptional than he had originally thought!

The Dratini basked a moment in his glory, feeling even better than he had originally. He began to inspect the challenge he had conquered closer, discovering legs, a long neck, and a head. Danger was some sort of huge grass creature? Astir had not been expecting that.

Click for Records^
Image by Sova
Back to top Go down
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Leafy Wings from the Sky   Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:03 pm

Tropical regained consciousness after a few minutes, and immediately groaned in pain. His head was killing him! Not to mention the soreness over the rest of his body from the fall. Tropical peeled open his eyes painfully upon realizing that he could feel something crawling over his body. He really hoped it wasn't a spider-like pokemon -they were really creepy with their eight legs and his skin crawled at the thought of having one creeping all over him.

He rose his head and peered blearily at the pokemon on his back. The good news was that it was no spider pokemon. It wasn't even a bug pokemon! The bad news was: it was some sort of snake pokemon! He let out a cry of fear and attempted to clamber to his feet, but he was entangled in his own leafy body, and failed to rise, instead rising half-way up before collapsing again.

"Ahhhhh! Get off me!" He demanded of the snake-like pokemon.

PostSubject: Re: Leafy Wings from the Sky   Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:25 pm

Astir felt himself start to sway as the eyes on the head of danger began to open and the body of danger began to quake. Astir had a smug little smile embedded in his eyes as he watched danger wake up. "Hah!" he thought, "Danger is going to be so mad when he figures out I bested him." There were still a few questions in the little dragon's head as he clung to danger's body, like why danger was a big leafy leaf creature?

"No, no! I beshted you, so I won! Shomehow," the Dratini declared, puffing up his chest proudly. He had a slur in his words, as if he didn't know how to pronounce them all correctly. "I alwaysh shaid I would beat danger, ever shince I woke up in dee river!! But why did you fall out of the shky?" he asked danger the leafy dinosaur.

Click for Records^
Image by Sova
Back to top Go down
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Leafy Wings from the Sky   Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:34 pm

"I... whhhaa?" Tropical replied stupidly, confused at the tumble of words coming out of the small blue snake. "B-bested me? What on earth are you talking about?" Tropical asked, completely non-plussed at the dratini's nonsensical -to Tropical anyways- ramblings.

The last question from the snake finally managed to process in Tropical's mind, and he promptly blushed. "I -uh... I f-fell from the sky? Um... yeah.. I just... ran into something?" he said questioningly, completely embarrassed by his fall.

PostSubject: Re: Leafy Wings from the Sky   Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:56 pm

Astir looked at the leafy danger beast strangely. "Are you shure you're danger? You don't sheem very dangerous." Astir began to grow less and less convinced that he had actually conquered his archrival. "Who are you, anywaysh? Why are you falling out of the shky? Alsho, I shurvived your attack and then you passhed out sho I won." He started to grin triumphantly again; even if he hadn't defeated danger he was still feeling pretty good about winning.

Astir - 3 Energy

FoxFireAlchemist carried out 3 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse (Image not informed.) :
, ,

Click for Records^
Image by Sova
Back to top Go down
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Leafy Wings from the Sky   Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:53 pm

Tropical blinked rapidly at the dratini. He was so confused right now. He didn't understand half of the things spilling from the little blue snake's mouth.

"I'm... not dangerous? Well, I mean, I guess I COULD be," Tropical said in confusion. "But I like to think of myself as a pacifist, really. I'd NEVER hurt someone on purpose, really! And, I am sorry about falling on you. I just lost control and fell out of the sky!"

Silver carried out 3 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse (Image not informed.) :
, ,

PostSubject: Re: Leafy Wings from the Sky   Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:13 pm

Astir was now convinced that he had not defeated danger. He frowned slightly, but it wasn't enough to get the Dratini discouraged. If anything, he was happy that danger wasn't so easy to conquer. He felt the rush of being on the trail of his nemesis again coursing through his veins again. The thrill of the chase returned to him once more! However, if this leafy beast wasn't danger... than what was he?

"Who ish you?" the Dratini asked again, leaning forward to inspect the leafy beast's face more closely. "Alsho, what ish you if you're not danger?"

Click for Records^
Image by Sova
Back to top Go down
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Leafy Wings from the Sky   Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:55 pm

Energy: 11 - 1 = 10
Items in Use: Stamina Band (-2 energy to all rolls)

Tropical gave a little embarrassed chuckle. "Oh, of course! Silly me, forgetting to introduce myself. My name is Tropical! I am a tropius, of course. I don't know where you got the idea that I was 'danger' or whatever," he said in amusement.

"But I'm monopolizing the conversation! Who are you? What's your story? Why did you think I was, uh... 'danger'?" Tropical asked, his head turning on its side curiously.

PostSubject: Re: Leafy Wings from the Sky   

Back to top Go down

Leafy Wings from the Sky
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1