Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitsune Empress

Kitsune Empress

Poké : 2380

The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished)   The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 12:50 am

Lady Jasper: 11 energy left

Today wasn't fairly important. But neither is it a waste of possible time. No. Today shall be used in order to be prepared for the events coming in the fast approaching days. In this forest that is home to many pokemon feral and not, this young (snort) Vulpix was ready to get in and get out. The sun shines brightly as it rises over the horizons, casting it's light onto the shadowed grounds of the forest. 

Soon many pokemon will awaken, hopefully the effects of just waking up will prevent most pokemon from being alert. But the vulpix knew she had no such luck, she could only hope and pray that nothing will be able to damage her, her skills in combat were non-existent, despite her strong potential. If she were to be attacked, she could only run and hope to escape, but if she finds somebody willing to protect or help her, she would be very grateful.

The Fox pokemon stepped carefully through the bushes, trying not to make to much noise that may attract the attention of any hostile. The possibility of traps was no worry for her, traps are not well known I'm a smaller dungeon like this. At least, she hoped. She sighed again, finally making her way into a open clearing. The clearing seemed to be relatively peacefully, though large scars in the ground and in some of the surrounding trees told her that battles have taken place here.

But for now it was probably the best spot to stop, she'll just have to keep her ears perked and astute. The vixen lowered her body behind a rather large rock lying around the edge of the clearing. She tucked herself between it and a tree, hidden in the higher grass of the forest. 

So far the search for items have not been in her favor, not a single item has revealed itself to her eyes. Only the occasional pokemon that she was forced to sneak by, by herself she stood no chance. The pacifist hated coming out to dungeons or dangerous areas, she simply wasn't made for battle.  She sighed again, resting her head on her paws. Her curled, six tails wrapped around her gently, so that there wasn't a chance they could be stepped on.

(Long post is long for phone.)

Last edited by Kitsune Empress on Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

Poké : 1360

PostSubject: Re: The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished)   The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 9:47 am

This time, Deimos had found himself back in Pecha Forest, having recently transfered away from the Small pond and the previous duo he was with a short while ago. Deimos had lay down in clearing in order to rest for a moment, even though he'd made no progress in his search he knew he couldn't run himself ragged.

Glancing around, Deimos let off a sigh, he recognized this area as the same one he had been to previously, the location of Hidon's attempt at a battle. Blades of earth jutted out of the ground, and some of the ground next to one of them remained scorched by his Flame Charge. He figured this place would be good, hoping the difference in terrain would keep Feral's away, though he was ready in case maatters hit the fan.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Empress

Kitsune Empress

PostSubject: Re: The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished)   The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 6:15 pm

Large ears twitched at the sound of movement, grass crunching lightly as a larger form must have made o3o ts way into the clearing. The smaller Fox pokemon froze, before huddling as small as she can against the rock. Hopefully the cover will be enough to prevent the other being from finding her in her hiding spot, she did not look forward to the possibilities of battle.

The pokemon she heard entered the forest stopped, the foot steps stopping. She heard shifting before it stopped moving entirely. Perhaps it's resting? Or maybe it's waiting for her to try to sneak away. The possibilities continued, anything could be about to happen. She's just going to gave to hope it's a non-feral, that'll be a mark in her favor. 

The Vulpix waited a few minutes, still not hearing the other pokemon move from its spot. She was curious now, she needed to see what it was doing, even if trying to see was going against her common sense to stay put. She moved slowly and carefully, as not to rustle the grass around her too much. Deep brown eyes soon poked around the rock hiding her, scanning the clearing for the other pokemon.

She spotted the Absol soon enough, laying in the clearing a few yards away. He didn't look like a feral, she decided. It was mostly because of the cloth he was wearing that she made this decision. Feral pokemon don't use or wear things such as ribbons, cloths, and other accessories. Only Non-ferals ever did. This really was a lucky break for her. 

Deciding that it's no or never, the Vulpix rose from her position and stepped out into the clearing, allowing her small red form to be visible to those who did not search for her. She took a slow step towards the Absol, tails twitching in nervousness. Please don't be a outlaw...
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished)   The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 6:31 pm

Deimos's mind was still racing, this time about that nightmarish premonition once more... He had to find her, before she came to harm. Despite these thoughts Deimos remained put, he'd been travelling and searching non-stop lately, he had to rest and recover.

Hearing faint sounds, Deimos glanced towards the direction, before focusing. Scanning the earth for differences, he picked up four new imprints within the soil nearby, behind a visible rock. Deimos rose from is position and glared towards it. He could sense a change in the air temperature there... Was Hidon back to try and attack him again? Deimos mentally prepared for battle just in case.

Seeing a Vulpix walk out from behind the rock, Deimos shrugged and lay back down. "There us no point hiding from one of my kind" Deimos remarked before going silent, he didn't seem that interested in conversation.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Empress

Kitsune Empress

PostSubject: Re: The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished)   The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 6:48 pm

The Fox snorted lightly, abandoning her previous nervous poster in exchange for a confident one. He was talking to her, thats the final struck in her, 'Is it not going to kill me book'. She gave the absol a large grin, revealing her tiny, but razor sharp teeth. She cocked her head to the side as she took in more if the dark type, she hasn't seen many Absols in her life, if so, only from afar.

She took note of his words, it makes sense that a pokemon that senses disasters can easily seen other pokemon. He probably knew she was hiding, her own powers were limited compared to her evolution. "If it is no point, then I don't see why I should anymore. There are not many of your kind in these areas, so forgive me if my knowledge is limited." Her voice was surprisingly mature sounding for her appearance, possessing a deeper tone that went against her young appearance.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished)   The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 7:10 pm

Deimos merely remained where he was, making no sudden movements or anything of the sort, he needed to conserve his strength for the search... Noel had already stated she wasn't in this general area, thus he didn't go as far as to ask the Vulpix... She'd probably just say no.

"True..." Deimos merely commented before looking away, he clearly held no interest in conversing with the girl. He didn't care if he seemed anti-social, he merely was being as he normally was, nothing more, nothing less. He however was prepared to move swiftly to engage if neccessary, he figured the damage around him, the jutting blades of earth, were enough of a warning as to what could happen.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Empress

Kitsune Empress

PostSubject: Re: The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished)   The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 8:01 pm

The fire type trots closer to the dark type, before she reached within 5 ft from him, she moved side ways to look at his face, particularly his eyes. "Hmm~♡" She pulled her head back and smiled smaller, more natural looking smile. Yes her curiosity has spiked, she needed to figure out mire of this standoffish pokemon. She needs some sort of excitement in her life right now. And this male pokemon was the safest way to get it.

"My My, a quite one hmm? Well of you mind me asking, what's a pokemon like you doing in these parts, most do not enter areas like this without purpose unless your in a guild or an explorer." She chuckled, taking a few steps back before leaping onto one of the various rocks in the clearing. She lowered herself onto the rock's surface, getting comfortable. She'll probably stay here for awhile, until she had to move one and continue her search.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished)   The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 11:36 pm

"None of your concern... And if you intend to stick around, please be quiet" Deimos merely responded, perhaps it would have came across as rude, but he had his reasoning... He couldn't help but be on edge due th the nightmarish premonition... He had to find her somehow, even if he truly didn't have any leads to go off of.

Regardless, he knew that there was no need to mention such a matter to a complete stranger after Noel's confirmation... No need to cause more issues, this was something he had to handle personally... He couldn't let the past repeat itself, he couldn't be powerless again.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Empress

Kitsune Empress

PostSubject: Re: The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished)   The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 7:19 pm

The Vulpix pouted, but smiled again after chuckling. He was a secretive one, that or he just likes his privacy. Either way she can respect that, while she may be open and quick to trust, not everyone is going to just hand out information on a silver platter. Now, while most pokemon would bug the male for answers, she'll just honer his request. She isn't to keen on making any enemies because of a big mouth.

Instead, she let her head bury itself into her paws, tails curling up around her small body. She hummed quietly, one brown eye still trained on the absol, he was the best thing to look at anyways. The female was content to just relaxing here until her energy levels replenished itself.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished)   The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished) EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 10:45 am

Deimos merely remained put, having no reason to move from where he was or to change his current train of thought... Maybe he was getting a little possessive over it, but could one really blame him? He'd already witnessed the death of one that he cared deeply for, he didn't want to lose another person that he cared for, even if it wasn't a guaranteed scenario and he could have just been paranoid.

Feeling eyes still on him, Deimos let off a sigh and changed his focus to the ground around him... It felt oddly stable considering the previous brutal beat down that had occurred here.

Blade12 carried out 3 launched of one Pecha Forest :
The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished) O9xqXFR , The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished) 4LTlrqA , The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished) HUdHrl3
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Empress

Kitsune Empress

PostSubject: Re: The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished)   The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished) EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 5:28 pm

The Fox yawned lightly, rolling onto her back. She stretched her small legs out, then rolled off the rock. The female gave a small 'oof' as she hit the ground, the Vulpix kept her face in the grass, groaning lowly in slightly annoyance. This always happened, whenever she would start to get really comfortable on a rock or something else, she'd end up rolling off of it half the time. It's annoying when she just wants to rest.

Getting back on her paws, she looked around again, nothing seems to have changed since she arrived in the clearing. But her senses weren't as keen as other pokemon yet. It'll get there eventually, but for now she was pretty easy to get the drop on. She still couldn't help the rising of the fur of her neck, causing the girl to narrow her eyes. "Sorry to bother you again Sweetie, but is there anything else besides us around this area? My sensing skills has much to be desired."
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished)   The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished) EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 5:05 pm

"There is no change in the earth... in other words, there isn't any issue regarding that, though... In regards to the air..." Deimos spoke, letting off a faint sigh he glanced towards a nearby tree, what seemed to be a giant pinecone was hanging from it. "A Pineco... if it starts swinging, just evacuate, they are rather... Explosive in nature" He commented, obviously referring to what he had caught sight of previously when around Noel and that random Ralts.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Empress

Kitsune Empress

PostSubject: Re: The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished)   The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 2:42 am

The Vulpix chuckled nervously, eyeing the Pinecone before glancing away. Start running when it starts swinging, it explodes, lovely. At least she has plenty of experience in running away, it's one of the things she happens to be good at. Since she can't even fight, she made this known as well.

"Just evacuate huh? Oh that I can do sweetie, I'm pretty good at running away, I have plenty of experience with that. After all, I'm absolutely no good at fighting whatsoever. Hopefully I don't get attacked to often today, no need to have my time here cut short before I can get any of the items I need." She rambled to herself, rubbing her paws against the side of her snout. Having a potentially hostile pokemon near her has gotten her worried, the absol as already proven to be safe in her eyes. However, that Pineco could, as the youngsters say it, rekt her.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished)   The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 9:50 am

"If one does not fight or train, they will never be able to fight well, and against some, that may lead to a worse fate, better to be able and choose not to, than not at all and refuse to try even against an opponent you have a type advantage against" Deimos commented, logically speaking he was right, what if she encountered a scenario in which it was impossible to run away? If she couldn't fight... That wouldn't go down well.

He sort of could understand though, not all beings wanted to fight, some just wanted to be at peace, which wasn't unreasonable. Looking away again, Deimos still lacked interest in much of the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Empress

Kitsune Empress

PostSubject: Re: The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished)   The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 4:09 pm

The girl sighed, what the larger pokemon said was true. Her inability to battle against something she has a type advantage against was largely pathetic, the fact she can't bring herself to hurt others will come to bite her in the tails more often than not. It's not that she's not naturally strong, she was conceived by two powerful pokemon after all. She just lacks any drive to participate in battle, the most she's ever done was throw items at them while screaming, 'I'm sorry!'.

She held her paw to her chin, staring towards the trees with a more unseeing look in her brown eyes. "Everything you say is entirely true, my own inability to hurt others and my natrual dislike for fighting will probably be what kills me in the future. I...know how to fight, I feel no problem when attacking objects, but living beings (maybe even undead) are different from that. She shakes her head lightly, her hair flowing either way with the movement. In all honesty, if she had to fight for her life, she just might be able to throw away her ideals and feelings, but even then.... She gives her head another shake, refocusing on her surroundings. She smiled, she wasn't bothered by this lifestyle, it brings her no shame, so there was no need for her to be so grim.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished)   The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next