Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

My Only Sunshine... (JJRP2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lazarus Rex

Poké : 5698

PostSubject: My Only Sunshine... (JJRP2)   Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

The land was devastated, nothing but dirt and crack in the grounds. This used to be a fertile forest, but it had long since been devastated. This was the place The Champion had used her strange power to fight The Principal, everyone here knew that. There were two people standing side by side, with three on the other. While it was not meant to be the battle field, it had some how become the battle field between the Two Sinners and the Three students of Jupiter.

It was a pokemon hijacking attempt, the Sinners were attempting to steal the student Shara's tropius. Katie and Lily were here to stop them, there were others, but they had already retrieved those, this was the last pokemon they needed to defend. Katie glared at the boy with the tyrannitar, her tyrantrum looming in full size behind her as it growled in anger.

Her war hammer was held in her hand, resting slightly on her shoulder. They were at a standstill. The tropius had been returned to Shara, but she did not plan on letting these two off so easily, especially since one of them was her brother.

"Ready?" she asked Lily with a confident smirk.

--

Jesse huffed in annoyance, his massive sword laying seemingly uselessly on the ground with his hands on the hilt. He glanced to Christopher, it wouldn't be good for them if they returned empty handed, quite the opposite actually. The Champion would not be too happy, and the students that lack pokemon would be disappointed. Running was not exactly an option for Jesse, being too slow even if he was not in his Mega Form. He would have to get rid of his weapon to move remotely fast, but that would leave him defenseless. Christopher would be able to get away, especially if Jesse stayed to hold them off.

Though it would be even worse if they were to lose a Sinner instead of just returning with nothing. It would be devastating if they were to lose two sinners though. This was quite a pickle for the sinners, and the grin on his sister's face told him that she was not prepared to show mercy.

He huffed, picking up his sword and stabbing it into the ground. One hand clenched the handle while the other was placed on top of the ball-point end. There was a harsh wind that surrounded him as he did so, summoning a sandstorm as a sphere of light encircled him. When the light shattered like glass, Jesse's sword was even larger, there was a set of armor coating him, and the sandstorm grew harsher. The tyrannitar on his shoulder appeared to be ever so slightly bigger, and looked different.

Mega-Evolution.

He was prepared to fight to the death if need be, for there was no other option for him.

You have been blessed with a post, Guest, cherish it.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lazarus Rex

Poké : 5698

PostSubject: Re: My Only Sunshine... (JJRP2)   Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:56 pm

The tyrantrum had continued his circle when he turned to bite the pesky bee, his tail swishing towards Christopher at a rather high speed in attempt to slap away the weapon as he tried to attack again. The tyrantrum then made a move to try and get a hold of the Sinner, even if it was just the clothes the Sinner wouldn't be able to do much if he had no grip on the ground without his weapon. Jawz's tough skin helped in protecting against the lance, though he seemed to be perfectly capable of simply dodging attacks. A Serperior was coming to assist him, however he was too busy trying to snag the Sinner between his teeth to say or do anything to acknowledge it or formulate a plan.

Kimbark sighed, "Aren't I doing that right now?" he shrugged, dropping his scythe back to level with him and leaning on it once more, "I could send both of your little heads rolling right now if I wanted to, by not doing that, I'm showing proof. Now come on, give me a reason as to why I should leave Jupiter and join your little classes of happy fun times. I dare you~" he started in a sing song voice once more.
Kimbark looked to the battles ahead of him and behind the group that now faced him, "Might want to make your decision quickly~" he giggled.

There was a clash of metal, Katie and Jesse matching each other blow for blow, though it was rather obvious who the victory was leaning towards. Jesse had a rather composed facial expression, while Katie expressed extreme rage at both her comrades and at generally everything. She still remained sane, however she was spending more time just dodging the swipes of Jesse's blade rather than doing any actual attacking. Whenever she did try to attack, he would just block it with ease.

Her eyes were getting blurry, it was becoming more and more difficult to see as they burned. She could no longer take it, an arm reached up to rub the sand and tears from her eyes. A sword's flat end slammed into her, sending her smashing into the ground. That definitely hurt...that hurt a lot...

Jesse watched as his sister tried to get up, he held his sword over her and allowed it to drop on to one of her legs. That should keep her from getting up. He ignored her cry of agony, he had more important things to worry about than his enemies' pain. He gripped his sword, the sandstorm becoming a bit more intense as he moved to attack the serperior, hoping to split it in half with a single swing.

You have been blessed with a post, Guest, cherish it.
Back to top Go down
blade12

Poké : 2560

PostSubject: Re: My Only Sunshine... (JJRP2)   Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:25 pm

As Christopher read the tail swipe and the array of razor sharp teeth aimed at him, he literally dropped the his Halberd and ducked then rolled under the tail, taking his arms out of his coat sleeves in the process, somewhat haphazardly. taking advantage of the incoming face, Christopher through the coat backwards, aiming to obscure the sight of the beast for a moment. Regardless, he quickly scooped his Halberd back up and rushed forwards to establish some distance for a moment.

He had sensed more presences heading towards him, one slithering, another on foot... Brilliant, all charge at the defector, then again, it merely gave him a means to prove his ability to the instructor, his senior strategic mind, Sonia. "I'm sorry, Deimos... I know it's not the most comfortable for you, but it's time" He muttered, before undergoing the same situation as Jesse did originally. A snow white armour began to form around his body, completely coating it, including his head, he didn't need his eyes for this. His weapon didn't particularly change that much, nor did the environment as it had with Jesse, instead he felt the sudden growth of strength and he felt lighter on his feet as well.

Now rapidly advancing back on the Tyrantrum, He decided not to use his thrusting tactic from before, going for an overhead swing at the creature, hoping, like Jesse, to begin severing the tail.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Only Sunshine... (JJRP2)   

Back to top Go down

My Only Sunshine... (JJRP2)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2