Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery
 
HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests


-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

2018 Moderator Applications are now open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Share | 
 

 Rubik's.... Tube?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Head Secretary & Lord of the Eevees
avatar

Posts : 3200
Poké : 2458
Join date : 2014-07-12
Age : 21
Location : Nibiru

PostSubject: Rubik's.... Tube?   Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:10 am

First topic message reminder :

Taking the lead.... was not something Sova fancied doing. However, most of the group he was with didn't quite seem capable of leading the way and he didn't want to make Mirage have to do it, so he decided to do it himself. No one seemed to complain, so all seemed well.... then they reached the end of the hall they'd gone down, with a fairly normal-looking door. He pushed it open to find what appeared to be the inside of a cylindrical tower, with a stairway spiraling up along the single, circular wall. He looked up to see there were torches lined along the wall in the same pattern as the stairs. The lights clearly continued very far up, but he couldn't seem to see the ceiling. Was it really that far up, or was this just some kind of optical illusion created by the house?

"Uuuh.... I hope no one's afraid of heights," he said to the group as he held the door open for them, still staring up.
None of them could fly, so this place seemed pretty dangerous for everyone in the group. They would likely get to a point where one wrong move could condemn someone to.... death. He wasn't too worried about it being his own death, but some of the members of their merry little group were probably nowhere near as experienced as him.

Krikka followed along, trying to stay in the middle of the group so that if anyone got attacked, it wouldn't be her. She looked in her bag as she walked to see if Plush-Vee was still there, and sure enough, it was. Maybe there'd been a Ghost-type trying to scare her using it before, but it didn't seem interested in moving anymore, so whatever had been going on with it didn't seem to be going on anymore. That didn't matter, though, she was fine with just having the plush doll with her.... it looked nice.

The eevee then turned her attention to her chest, rubbing it with a paw to feel her burn. She could barely feel it, maybe all those Oran berries she'd gotten Sova to give her had helped! The black marks of the burn on her fur had also begun to fade and she no longer felt half-crippled, it was almost like she was as good as new. Of course, she didn't quite feel perfect, but it was at least better than the state she'd been in directly after her fight.

_________________
Welcome To The End:
 

Character Records

Is it my post in our thread?  Wanna start a thread with me?  Hit me up HERE

Oh yeah, and I dabble in pixel art.  If you're interested, check out my shop.

>And now for a bit about myself.<
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lazarus Rex

avatar

Posts : 6639
Poké : 7498
Join date : 2012-11-18
Age : 21
Location : In the land of not caring.

PostSubject: Re: Rubik's.... Tube?   Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:07 am

"Aren't you supposed to be making sure we have safe passage? Isn't that the boss's order? That'd involve clearing a path for us, since we're trapped, don't you think?," the fluffy had inquired.

"We're safe here," Zera huffed, "There's no need to do anything. Boss will find us and so long as neither of us are dying or getting hurt then everything is fine," he spoke stubbornly. He remained where he was, laying down even since it seemed as if they weren't going anywhere.

Victoria glared at the stubborn houndoom, and nodded to thank Krikka for at least trying. They likely would not be able to get out of here without the combined efforts of all three of them, and the houndoom refused to cooperate for Arceus knows what reason. She looked around, "Maybe there's a hidden door or something?" she spoke hopefully. She looked back to the poisoned wall, there was no way she'd be able to burst through that...so...what now?


"What's wrong? Something's bothering you, right?," the pestering voice continued to speak. Go Away. Leave her be already! Maybe if she just told it then it would go away faster?

"Don't wanna starve," she spoke slowly and simply. She was still not in her right mind of course, a bit dazed and likely not going to be able to remember what she was even saying just a second ago. She was definitely out of it despite her answers to Sova's questioning.

_________________

You have been blessed with a post, Guest, cherish it.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Head Secretary & Lord of the Eevees
avatar

Posts : 3200
Poké : 2458
Join date : 2014-07-12
Age : 21
Location : Nibiru

PostSubject: Re: Rubik's.... Tube?   Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:38 am

Krikka was glaring on the inside at the point, but her mind merely worked even harder as a result of this, rather than giving up. She wasn't one to just admit defeat, despite Victoria clearly being more willing to give up on the situation. No.... she was DETERMINED to get this houndoom to cooperate, no matter what. Now it wasn't even a matter of getting out of here! She just wanted to win! However, despite her emotions, she kept calm on the outside the entire time. She took a few steps toward the hound, ignoring Victoria's attempt at brainstorming a way out.

"It seems your "boss" likes me, if he ordered you to protect me. So, I'll ask you again, help.... or else I'll just end up getting hurt trying to get out of here on my own. Lots of bad things could happen to a poor little eevee in here.... I could slip and fall.... get caught in a trap...." she paused for a moment and raised her left paw, which then began to lightly glow purple, "....Maybe end up poisoned. It'd be a real shame if I got hurt on your watch, wouldn't it?"
The glow around her paw ceased along with her words. She felt it was fairly obvious what she was trying to convey; she would simply hurt herself and get the houndoom in trouble if he didn't do as he was told.

Sova stared blankly at the zoroark, beginning to have second thoughts about his plan. This answer.... it was.... well, it was sensible, but.... it hadn't been what he was expecting. He was beginning to feel kind of bad, kind of hoping this wasn't true and Mirage wasn't becoming more of an outlaw all out of a simple fear of hunger. He felt awful for this, as he had more than enough resources to feed both himself and Mirage and still be fine if she would have just said something. "Mirage, why didn't you just talk to me about it? I can help, you know. You don't need to stoop so low."

_________________
Welcome To The End:
 

Character Records

Is it my post in our thread?  Wanna start a thread with me?  Hit me up HERE

Oh yeah, and I dabble in pixel art.  If you're interested, check out my shop.

>And now for a bit about myself.<
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

avatar

Posts : 6639
Poké : 7498
Join date : 2012-11-18
Age : 21
Location : In the land of not caring.

PostSubject: Re: Rubik's.... Tube?   Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:22 pm

Zera huffed, "Your own fault, he said to guard, self-damage is your own problem," the houndoom huffed, laying his head on his paws. He seemed to be perfectly okay with waiting around. The hound flicked his tail, he was confident boss would come back and rescue them. He didn't know how, but Boss had said he would catch up, so Boss would catch up! Either that or a door would appear sooner or later as the house would get bored of them.

Victoria looked back to Krikka with concern as she picked up what the eevee was putting down, "Don't, it's not worth it," she begged the eevee. She certainly hoped her ally would not poison herself for the sake of getting a stubborn hound to cooperate. She approached the eevee, ready to jump to stop the eevee from poisoning herself.

Mirage stirred, her dream shifting as the sentence formed and was conveyed to her.
"They wont let you...Dark types need to do what dark types do best, everyone already hates us, there's no other way to survive...Conform or die, that is the law of the world."
She spoke, still in her half dream half wakening state. To her she was still speaking to her mother, though she was beginning to question why the background behind her mother was shifting and changing. Where was she? What was going on? These questions only rose and doubled, however none of them would be answered.
Mirage
Lazarus Rex carried out 1 launched of one Ruined Passageway (Image not informed.) :
Victoria
Lazarus Rex carried out 1 launched of one Ruined Passageway (Image not informed.) :
Zera
Lazarus Rex carried out 1 launched of one Ruined Passageway (Image not informed.) :

_________________

You have been blessed with a post, Guest, cherish it.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Head Secretary & Lord of the Eevees
avatar

Posts : 3200
Poké : 2458
Join date : 2014-07-12
Age : 21
Location : Nibiru

PostSubject: Re: Rubik's.... Tube?   Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:01 pm

Krikka's ears flattened and her facial expression shifted from her innocent guise to a spiteful glare as she was once again denied.  Well then, she was just going to have to give a bit more incentive....  Her paw continued to glow as she considered just poisoning herself to show she was serious, but the tyrunt's continued pestering finally garnered a bit of her attention, stalling her decision.  Victoria really didn't want her to keep going.... great, that meant she currently had no one on her side, no leverage.  Well, it would certainly be difficult to win any arguments in this situation, so....

"Fine," she muttered before turning away from the infuriatingly stubborn houndoom.
She would have to think of a way to get back at him later, but for now, she needed to focus on getting out of here.  She had her doubts about "Boss" coming to save them.  But.... how were they going to get out of here without the houndoom's help?  Well, maybe she would still need to convince him to help, but her current method was clearly not working and if anything, it was probably going to make the situation worse if she kept going.  She was finding it rather difficult to predict the actions of the other two, and this upset her greatly.

Regardless, the eevee immediately calmed herself down - more on the outside than on the inside - taking a deep breath and abandoning her scowl for a neutral expression.  Now.... how to get her "guard" to help escape?  Well, apparently he would only budge with the word from "Boss," so she would just have to convince him the glaceon wanted them to move.  But how?  That.... was something she'd have to think about for a while.  "What would you suggest, then?" she questioned, looking to the tyrunt for an opinion.

Sova was really getting more questions than answers out of this whole experience, as the things Mirage was saying were just making him more confused, but he deided to keep going anyway.  It wasn't like he had anything better to do, considering the zoroark wouldn't wake up, but talking to her in her sleep made him feel.... kinda bad, like he wasn't playing fair.  Although, he wasn't exactly getting clear answers, so maybe this was still fair.

"You used to do that just fine.... now you seem.... different," the glaceon muttered mostly to himself, but still audible enough for Mirage to hear.
It was truly disappointing to him to see his friend holding such awful beliefs.  Though, perhaps he wasn't in a place to judge someone else for having negative beliefs, considering his own views on some things.  Still.... he knew it wasn't a fun time, and it upset him to know Mirage thought in such a way.  Not that he hadn't already known, as he'd learned this a long time ago, but.... still.  It seemed like it was getting worse.

Sova
Lord E V carried out 1 launched of one Ruined Passageway (Image not informed.) :

Krikka
Lord E V carried out 1 launched of one Ruined Passageway (Image not informed.) :

_________________
Welcome To The End:
 

Character Records

Is it my post in our thread?  Wanna start a thread with me?  Hit me up HERE

Oh yeah, and I dabble in pixel art.  If you're interested, check out my shop.

>And now for a bit about myself.<
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

avatar

Posts : 6639
Poké : 7498
Join date : 2012-11-18
Age : 21
Location : In the land of not caring.

PostSubject: Re: Rubik's.... Tube?   Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:05 pm

The houndoom huffed, closing his eyes and allowing the midgets to work while he rested. A jerk, but he did not seem to care. He was simply waiting for boss, that was all. Boss would come, boss would help. That's what Bosses did. The houndoom eventually moved to lay on his side, wondering how long it would take for him to appear and how he would appear. He would not be surprised if he came bursting through the walls, Like A Boss.

Victoria sighed, "Well hurting yourself would only cause concern," she explained, "What we could do is focus our attacks onto one wall and just keep trying until we bust through I guess. Try the paw thing on the wall again, same place."
She really hoped they would get out of here soon, she wanted out of this hellhole. At the very least she wanted to find the two powerhouses again, that way she'd be guaranteed safety basically. She was not one that wanted to die in vain, then again she did not want to die period.

As Sova spoke, a malicious shadow appeared behind him, as if rising up from the very dust behind him. A purple face smirked behind him, however it remained silent, being impossible to be heard even by the fox like creature's excellent hearing. The face gazed upon the situation, before disappearing underneath the floor boards once more. A spiritomb, who's keystone had been entrapped underneath the floorboards of the room, had taken interest into this situation.

Underneath the floorboards, a dark shadow crept along the ground, until it was underneath the slumbering Zoroark. The shadow glowed a faint red, before zipping into the zoroark as if she had been hit with a dart.

Mirage was stuck in her half dream half wakening state. Still, she listened to the questions, unaware of the spiritomb's movements beneath her. Her dream had been mildly dark at first with the distortion in the backgrounds, however it began to change. She was no longer talking before her mother, but before the village once more with her cornered once more in a dark room. Terrified, she began to mumble, "I just don't want to die...I don't want to die!"

"I"m trying...I know the rules I swear just don't kill me..." she mumbled, beginning to shiver in her sleep as her half opened eyes began to squeeze shut. Her arms moved to cover her face, burying it in her slumber as Nightmare took effect.

Mirage leveled up and got an extra energy point!
Lazarus Rex carried out 1 launched of one Ruined Passageway (Image not informed.) :

_________________

You have been blessed with a post, Guest, cherish it.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Head Secretary & Lord of the Eevees
avatar

Posts : 3200
Poké : 2458
Join date : 2014-07-12
Age : 21
Location : Nibiru

PostSubject: Re: Rubik's.... Tube?   Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:53 am

Still bitter over the houndoom's behavior, Krikka's attention was split between paying attention to her "friend" and plotting revenge. If she couldn't convince him to help, then she was definitely going to spite him in some way! But.... she was pretty sure she was the weaker of the two.... by a lot.... so she couldn't really just attack him. No, she'd have to be smart about it, she'd have to figure out some way to hurt someone a lot stronger than herself without getting killed in the process. Or maybe just ignore him. He was apparently not allowed to attack her, even if he didn't want to help, so.... maybe annoying would suffice.

However, she had to put her plots on the backburner for a while as she was pulled into another plan for escaping this place. No, actually, it was pretty much the plan they had already tried once. Great, now they were so out of ideas they were retrying things that hadn't worked once already. But she figured she didn't really have anything better to do with her time and decided to just comply for now, walking up to the wall and pressing her left paw against it. Her paw then began to glow light purple once more before she dragged it straight down, leaving a faint mark. It was pretty clear she was getting lazy, not wanting to put in the effort to do something that they'd already tried before.

Sova suddely lost the urge to prod at Mirage for information as the zoroark began to mutter about not wanting to die. That was a bit too far for him, he wanted to wake her up now, as she was clearly not having a very fun time in her half-unconscious state. He approached the zoroark and gently shook her with his paw, speaking as he did so, "Hey, it's just a dream, wake up."
In hindsight, telling someone who was dreaming that they were dreaming probably wouldn't go over well, but at least he tried.

_________________
Welcome To The End:
 

Character Records

Is it my post in our thread?  Wanna start a thread with me?  Hit me up HERE

Oh yeah, and I dabble in pixel art.  If you're interested, check out my shop.

>And now for a bit about myself.<
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

avatar

Posts : 6639
Poké : 7498
Join date : 2012-11-18
Age : 21
Location : In the land of not caring.

PostSubject: Re: Rubik's.... Tube?   Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:51 pm

The tyrunt dashed forward and slammed her feet into the wall once more in a drop-kick style, utilizing Stomp for a harsher impact. The wall shook a bit, but it refused to allow the captives an escape route. The tyrunt was silent as she thought for a moment, before an her mind had been blessed with an idea. She glanced back towards the Houndoom with a bit of a sly look to her face before she turned to Krikka and spoke, "Hey...I have an idea, go sit on him," she pointed to Zera.

Zera was not paying attention to what they were saying, merely dozing off and waiting for the sound of boss or the wall to come crashing down. He took a deep breath, starting to get a bit bored. What now? It's safe in here, but pretty boring. There was not much to look at considering it was an empty room save for the fluffy and meat slab.

The zoroark seemed to only respond negatively to the touch, recoiling away though still in her slumber.
"Go away...just want...rules..." she was gripping her hair with her eyes shut tight, as if trying to reject what was before her. In her dream she was stuck in the corner, surrounded and berated by the townsfolk that shifted between the people of Grassveil and her hometown.

The spirtomb suppressed a sadistic giggle, before deciding to make things even more fun. He rose above the floorboards behind Sova once more, unleashing a purple ray before quickly retreating beneath once more. The purple ray floated above Sova for a moment before quickly darting down towards Mirage's figure. It disappeared once it reached her. What had this dastardly Spiritomb done now?

_________________

You have been blessed with a post, Guest, cherish it.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Head Secretary & Lord of the Eevees
avatar

Posts : 3200
Poké : 2458
Join date : 2014-07-12
Age : 21
Location : Nibiru

PostSubject: Re: Rubik's.... Tube?   Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:22 am

Krikka watched as the plan they'd already tried once failed again, not at all surprised that - very recent - history had repeated itself.  Then again, she hadn't really put much effort into her portion of the work this time around, though she doubted that really mattered.  When Victoria spoke up about having an idea, one that was implied to be different than the current one, she of course listened.  As opposed to it being something else stupid like retrying previously failed plans, this one was actually....

....

Well, she didn't really know what it was for, but she didn't even take the time to think about it before nodding her head in agreement.  She was more than willing to annoy the hardheaded houndoom, regardless of whether or not there was an actual reason.  Besides, it wasn't like he'd attack considering it was his job to do the opposite, and there wasn't exactly much else to do in this room.  The eevee made her way casually over to the side of her "guard," acting inconspicuous and keeping a bit of distance.  Then, she suddenly bolted toward the hound and leaped for his back.

Sova was at a loss as he watched Mirage, who was clearly having a bad time.  What was he to do, though, if he couldn't wake her up?  Well, he'd just have to try harder.  "Mir-" he began, but paused as he caught something in his peripheral vision, specifically above him.  He only managed to catch a glimpse of a purple light before it struck down in front of him, hitting Mirage.  He jumped back from the initial surprise, but immediately shrugged the shock off in favor of worrying what'd just happened to his friend.

"M-mirage?  Mirage!?" he spoke more frantically than before, approaching the zoroark once more and lifting a paw to shake her a bit more forcefully.
He wasn't sure what that'd been, but it seemed to be an attack of some kind and he knew Mirage had already taken a lot of damage.  She was tough, but could anyone really take much damage after being past the point of falling unconscious?  And.... and what if it was something of the house's doing rather than a normal attack from some random feral?  How was he supposed to know what had just happened without getting Mirage to wake up, and what if she didn't wake up!?

_________________
Welcome To The End:
 

Character Records

Is it my post in our thread?  Wanna start a thread with me?  Hit me up HERE

Oh yeah, and I dabble in pixel art.  If you're interested, check out my shop.

>And now for a bit about myself.<
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

avatar

Posts : 6639
Poké : 7498
Join date : 2012-11-18
Age : 21
Location : In the land of not caring.

PostSubject: Re: Rubik's.... Tube?   Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:54 pm

Zera yelped in surprise as the eevee suddenly jumped onto his back. His head whipped around to glare at her, wondering just what the heck had gotten into her. His lips curled into a snarl, "What the hell?" he shouted. His answer came the form of the room beginning to violently shake and rumble. His eyes widened as he looked around, he tried to stand, but was immediately struck by the shock wave of a certain pokemon's attack.

Victoria had jumped into the air once the eevee was on the houndoom, and slammed her feet into the ground, causing the room to violently shake and sending shockwaves in all directions. The shockwaves struck the houndoom, she could hear his yelp in pain, but it was his own fault for not helping them. Since the eevee was on top of the houndoom, she would not be harmed.

The shockwaves rushed towards the wall they had attacked, and collided with them. The weakened wall crumbled, and a passageway was revealed once more.

--

Mirage finally woke up, however her eyes had a haze over them. Everything was blurry, and it was difficult to tell what was what. She shot upwards, shaking her head in attempt to clear it, however it only served to make it worse. Her dream was still fresh in her mind, and she did not even realize she was awake. She was still in the dream in her mind, and now the dream was just trying to trick her into thinking she was awake.

She saw a light blur blur, but she could only immediately think of it as hostile, since the dream was just trying to torture her it seemed. She snarled, and lashed a paw out in a Night Slash, before recoiling at an intense migraine. What the hell was going on? Mirage was so confused and scared, she did not know how much more of this mess she could take. When was the dream going to end!?

_________________

You have been blessed with a post, Guest, cherish it.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Head Secretary & Lord of the Eevees
avatar

Posts : 3200
Poké : 2458
Join date : 2014-07-12
Age : 21
Location : Nibiru

PostSubject: Re: Rubik's.... Tube?   Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:28 am

Krikka merely gave a very cheeky, closed-eyed smile as the houndoom became infuriated with her. This had already made her endeavor worth it, but the realization of why she'd been requested to do this hit her as she watched Victoria basically wreck the house around them. Also wrecking the "guard" in the process was an added bonus, though she found it quite pleasant from where she was at. Really, for such a menacing-looking pokémon, this guy really wasn't very menacing.

The wall finally gave out and revealed a passageway, which was a relief. Krikka looked down at her protective - and rather warm - cushion as the shaking stopped, a bit upset she had to leave such a comfortable spot, but oh well. She patted the houndoom on the head before hopping off of him, keeping her overly happy grin in the hopes of upsetting him. "Good boy," she spoke up happily.

Sova gave a bit of space as the zoroark suddenly shot up, though he figured the abruptness was due to whatever nightmare Mirage had been having. Due to having a certain trust for his own friends, he didn't bother keeping his guard up as that wasn't something you were supposed to have to do around friends. Because of this, he did not at all see the Night Slash coming and failed to react to the sudden, random, unprovoked attack in time. He was swatted in the face, which admittedly hurt, and he stumbled to the side a bit from being caught off guard. However, he held himself up and directed his gaze back toward the zoroark, as this was not nearly enough to drop him.

"Okay then...." he muttered as he watched his "friend," now being a bit more cautious.
"Not sure what that was for," he continued, hoping for some kind of explanation.
Whatever the light was had clearly done something to Mirage, but he wasn't quite sure how badly it was affecting her sanity. Well.... probably a lot, considering the random Night-Slap.

_________________
Welcome To The End:
 

Character Records

Is it my post in our thread?  Wanna start a thread with me?  Hit me up HERE

Oh yeah, and I dabble in pixel art.  If you're interested, check out my shop.

>And now for a bit about myself.<
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

avatar

Posts : 6639
Poké : 7498
Join date : 2012-11-18
Age : 21
Location : In the land of not caring.

PostSubject: Re: Rubik's.... Tube?   Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:29 am

Victoria looked back towards the two, happy to see that Krikka was just fine while Zera was a bit less than fine. She figured he'd still be able to walk at the very least. She looked back to the wall and moved forward, leaving the houndoom and eevee together to check out what was ahead. Since the two powerful ones were gone, she supposed that she would have to be the new leader at least for now. Not that she hated it, she was completely used to it in fact. She observed the new hallway they had barged into, it seemed like it was endless either way...it was a fifty fifty shot that they would go the right way she assumed.

Zera groaned in response to the fluffy, the earthquake not having felt very good on his fire typed behind. He wanted snarl and bite the eevee for patting his head and telling him 'good boy', but Boss's orders were law. At least until Boss lifts those orders, then he could use the fluffy as a chew toy as much as he pleased.

Mirage grabbed at the roots of her hair, her migraine growing increasingly worse. She cried out in pain, and in attempt to make the unknown source of pain to cease, she released her hair and lifted her arms before slamming them down against the wooden boards. A red aura surrounded her before expanding outwards swiftly, she cried out as she did so, her migrane only beginning to get worse.

The floorboards of where she hit snapped in half, and the spiritomb stifled a giggle. It lifted its head above the floorboards once more, its body expanding itself as a eerie wind whipped up around it. It laughed a bit louder just before popping beneath the boards once more, a strange wind whipping around the room uncontrollably and attempting to strike at Mirage and Sova.

_________________

You have been blessed with a post, Guest, cherish it.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Head Secretary & Lord of the Eevees
avatar

Posts : 3200
Poké : 2458
Join date : 2014-07-12
Age : 21
Location : Nibiru

PostSubject: Re: Rubik's.... Tube?   Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:06 am

Krikka pranced in a purposely obnoxious manner over to the tyrunt who suddenly seemed much more appealing, seeing as how her "guard" didn't have anything to say to her. He'd done such a great job of guarding her, she only felt it was right to tell him he'd done a good job, after all! Even if it'd been completely against his will and entirely abusive behavior on the part of herself and her new friend, but those were just petty details, entirely unimportant! She quickly caught up with the living earthquake machine, not wanting to be separated from her now that it seemed like the tyrunt would make a much better guard. Well, then again, the houndoom had done that thing with the fire earlier.... but he certainly hadn't done anything remotely useful since then!

The hallway seemed to split in two directions, though neither had any indication as to where they would lead. Picking one at random seemed to be the only way to decide where to go, so she figured she'd be the one to make a suggestion. That way, if she was right, she could take credit! And if she happened to be wrong, well, that was the house's fault, not hers! "Lets go right. It's the right way, after all," she suggested, making a pun at the same time.
While humor wasn't particularly important to her, she wanted to do anything she could to annoy the houndoom. Besides, she wanted to get her real guard to like her more, too.... for entirely protection-based reasons.

Sova was a bit more prepared for an attack this time, as he wasn't one to willingly allow himself to be hit twice in a row, even by a friend. He jumped back away from the zoroark just as she lifted her arms, recognizing this as preparation for the attack that'd been used earlier. He wasn't going to let himself be hit again, that was for sure. As the attack ravaged the floorboards - those poor floorboards - he couldn't help but notice something.... only for a few seconds. He didn't get enough time to actually think about it before the wind suddenly began picking up. He wasn't using Blizzard and he knew Mirage had nothing to affect the wind, so the only possibility was that the thing he'd spotted was the source of the recent difficulties.

Suddenly, a sharp jolt of wind slammed into the glaceon's left side, though it didn't hurt too bad. His fur immediately flash-froze into armor just before another jolt of wind came at his right side, though it hurt just as bad. It wasn't just that the force of the impact was hitting him through his armor, it.... felt like the wind itself was passing right through the armor! Maybe he could use Blizzard to counteract the eerie winds and protect himself? Before he could try, another gust of wind swatted him in the face, in nearly the exact same place Mirage had hit him. The attacks were starting to get to him, with this one knocking his balance off. He had to stop it, but he also had to consider Mirage, so he darted over to the zoroark as close as he could get and just hoped she wouldn't attack him. The wind around him began to swirl and cool, making snow form and almost making the wind itself visible. It showed a circular motion to the wind, which he hoped would block out the enemy's own wind-based attack. This way, he could keep both himself and Mirage in the "eye" of the blizzard, out of the way of the actual attack.

"Mirage, it's me, calm down!" he spoke up, hoping to quell the less-than-lucid zoroark.

_________________
Welcome To The End:
 

Character Records

Is it my post in our thread?  Wanna start a thread with me?  Hit me up HERE

Oh yeah, and I dabble in pixel art.  If you're interested, check out my shop.

>And now for a bit about myself.<
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

avatar

Posts : 6639
Poké : 7498
Join date : 2012-11-18
Age : 21
Location : In the land of not caring.

PostSubject: Re: Rubik's.... Tube?   Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:26 am

While Zera moaned in pain as he attempted to get up and follow, Victoria seemed to get a kick out of the pun. She chuckled before shaking her head with a grin and leading the way to the right. She ignored the Houndoom's whines, since he deserved it for being a useless guard. Hell Veriq passed out at the sight of blood, and yet he was always on top of his game in times of crisis. She led the way down the seemingly never ending hallway, wondering just when they were going to find the two stronger allies once more.

Zera felt as if every bone in his body were broken, in exaggeration of course. He had certainly taken a beating from the super effective attack from the higher leverled pokemon, but he had still managed to pull through and keep himself from fainting. He was rather annoyed by the pun, but right then he was too weak to really care. He merely sent a glare in the eevee's direction, before moving on.

--

The pain was only getting worse, but she could hear Sova's voice more coherently. What was Sova doing in the dream? No-was this a dream? If it were then she would not be hurting right? She felt an ominous wind begin to strike her, however that was soon replaced by a calm but kind of chilly air as something lowered the temperatures.

"Wha..?" She finally spoke, though her paws had returned to clutching her hair as the Confuse Ray's effects tried to mess with her head.

The spiritomb huffed as the winds seemed to cease. Pity. Maybe he should try again? The spiritomb rose above the floorboards, glaring directly at the glaceon, as its ghostly body seemed to shiver the winds started up again, even fiercer than before. It made a face at the Glaceon before disappearing underneath the floorboards once more. The stone it resided in suddenly seemed to melt into darkness, as the keystone moved away from its original place so the Glaceon could not simply dig it up or something.

_________________

You have been blessed with a post, Guest, cherish it.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Head Secretary & Lord of the Eevees
avatar

Posts : 3200
Poké : 2458
Join date : 2014-07-12
Age : 21
Location : Nibiru

PostSubject: Re: Rubik's.... Tube?   Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:55 am

Krikka glanced back at the hound to see his glare and merely responded with a cheery, mocking smile before following along behind her true guard. Not only had her little joke seemed to have its intended effect on the brute, but Victoria found it funny, which was also good. Everything had gone exactly how she'd wanted it to! This was good, she needed a victory after failing miserably to get the hound to help, even if it was a small victory. Pretty much anything that would help her ego was good enough at the moment.

"I didn't think the rumors about this place were true, honestly," the eevee spoke up as she walked, trying to make idle conversation.
She wasn't a big fan of petty things such as "talking," but she was even less of a fan of mindless boredom, and it seemed fairly likely that would be brought about from a silent walk through a hallway. Besides, maybe she would get to learn a bit more about this place from talking about it. Knowledge was always a good thing to have.

Sova put his focus on his surroundings, being forced to trust Mirage not to hit him again as he kind of needed to look out for the enemy. Luckily, it seemed his trust was not misplaced this time. Not only this, but the fiend also showed itself again, revealed to be a spiritomb. He immediately tried to close his blizzard in on it, but the winds were propelled away, as if more of the ominous wind from earlier had been created to counteract it. The spiritomb made.... a face in his direction before disappearing back underneath the floorboards. More of the ominous wind began to fight against his own blizzard winds, beginning to slow them down a bit, but he wasn't going to just take it.

The entirety of the blizzard suddenly expanded to cover the entire room save for the "eye," blowing all of the negative wind fighting against it away in the process. The wind then began to spiral upward, lifting all of the snow toward the ceiling and making a pretty sight. It was like a doughnut-shaped white cloud, swirling in circles against the ceiling. He even slowed the winds down to just barely enough to keep the snow afloat to avoid taking up too much power However, the intention of this was anything but pretty.

His friend was hurting and he was having a rather bad day when he'd intended to have a fun time for once. The glaceon's tolerance level was practically non-existent right now. As soon as the spiritomb showed itself again, he was going to bring the whole of the blizzard down as forcefully as he could on the entire damned room. He was very much looking forward to seeing the creature attempt to avoid this. However, there was a bit of an issue with his plan, one he hoped he wouldn't have to deal with.

Having done things comparable to this in energy usage before, Sova knew wouldn't be able to keep this up for long. Not only that, but the exhaustion he was already beginning to feel would get far worse when his adrenaline stopped flowing, especially since he'd already been through one fight in which he'd had to give considerable effort mere minutes ago. It the spiritomb was smart and waited him out, he wasn't sure what he would be able to do against it. He'd end up having to just bring the blizzard down anyway in the hopes of hurting it.

_________________
Welcome To The End:
 

Character Records

Is it my post in our thread?  Wanna start a thread with me?  Hit me up HERE

Oh yeah, and I dabble in pixel art.  If you're interested, check out my shop.

>And now for a bit about myself.<
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

avatar

Posts : 6639
Poké : 7498
Join date : 2012-11-18
Age : 21
Location : In the land of not caring.

PostSubject: Re: Rubik's.... Tube?   Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:53 am

"When I came here I only wanted to see the heir to the throne around here, didn't realize he was a total brat," Victoria huffed, "So much for an alliance, that nobody wouldn't be of any use as an ally."
The tyrunt walked along, continuing the conversation. She did not quite favor the silence either, especially in such a dark and unforgiving environment. She looked around as she walked onward, keeping an eye out for any signs of trouble or even a way out.

The houndoom, meanwhile, merely grumbled to himself grumpily as he followed along. His tail swished from side to side as he did so. Where was Boss? When could he stop following this nuisance? Zera lagged behind, glaring at the backs of the fluffy and meat slab as he walked along. He almost wished the house would forcefully separate them, that way he could shrug and move on with his life.

It took a while for the spiritomb to pop its head back up, but when it did it saw the mass of destruction above him, though significantly weakened over time, and retreated to where it was. During that time period, Mirage's migraine had subsided and she was able to think sensibly. She was not too sure on what was going on now, but she simply knew that there was a foe that Sova could not seem to strike.

The blizzard had been lowered, but Mirage had gauged that it was much weaker than what Sova was capable of, and leaped into it, raising his arms as they clasped together and smashing them down upon the floorboards. The wood snapped and the zoroark managed to snatch the stone and bring it above the floorboards...

_________________

You have been blessed with a post, Guest, cherish it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Rubik's.... Tube?   

Back to top Go down
 
Rubik's.... Tube?
Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Wedding Reception for Kira and Roman
» You Tube Problems

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: The Southeast :: The Ruined Chateau :: The Ruined Passageway-
Jump to: