Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery
 
HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests


-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!



Share | 
 

 Rubik's.... Tube?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Head Secretary & Lord of the Eevees
avatar

Posts : 3154
Poké : 3255
Join date : 2014-07-12
Age : 20
Location : Nibiru

PostSubject: Rubik's.... Tube?   Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:10 am

First topic message reminder :

Taking the lead.... was not something Sova fancied doing. However, most of the group he was with didn't quite seem capable of leading the way and he didn't want to make Mirage have to do it, so he decided to do it himself. No one seemed to complain, so all seemed well.... then they reached the end of the hall they'd gone down, with a fairly normal-looking door. He pushed it open to find what appeared to be the inside of a cylindrical tower, with a stairway spiraling up along the single, circular wall. He looked up to see there were torches lined along the wall in the same pattern as the stairs. The lights clearly continued very far up, but he couldn't seem to see the ceiling. Was it really that far up, or was this just some kind of optical illusion created by the house?

"Uuuh.... I hope no one's afraid of heights," he said to the group as he held the door open for them, still staring up.
None of them could fly, so this place seemed pretty dangerous for everyone in the group. They would likely get to a point where one wrong move could condemn someone to.... death. He wasn't too worried about it being his own death, but some of the members of their merry little group were probably nowhere near as experienced as him.

Krikka followed along, trying to stay in the middle of the group so that if anyone got attacked, it wouldn't be her. She looked in her bag as she walked to see if Plush-Vee was still there, and sure enough, it was. Maybe there'd been a Ghost-type trying to scare her using it before, but it didn't seem interested in moving anymore, so whatever had been going on with it didn't seem to be going on anymore. That didn't matter, though, she was fine with just having the plush doll with her.... it looked nice.

The eevee then turned her attention to her chest, rubbing it with a paw to feel her burn. She could barely feel it, maybe all those Oran berries she'd gotten Sova to give her had helped! The black marks of the burn on her fur had also begun to fade and she no longer felt half-crippled, it was almost like she was as good as new. Of course, she didn't quite feel perfect, but it was at least better than the state she'd been in directly after her fight.

_________________
Welcome To The End:
 

Character Records

Is it my post in our thread?  Wanna start a thread with me?  Hit me up HERE

Oh yeah, and I dabble in pixel art.  If you're interested, check out my shop.

>And now for a bit about myself.<
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Head Secretary & Lord of the Eevees
avatar

Posts : 3154
Poké : 3255
Join date : 2014-07-12
Age : 20
Location : Nibiru

PostSubject: Re: Rubik's.... Tube?   Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:52 am

Sova's fur froze into solid needles then completely, visibly iced over into armor as the full reality of the situation hit him. However, his legs still wouldn't move.... they just.... wouldn't respond, in fact, it seemed his bodily response was beginning to deteriorate even more as he grew lightheaded. The other one.... no, no, he didn't need help, he didn't WANT help, he wanted to make this thing pay on his own. He gritted his teeth and glared at the creature, but it didn't seem to notice him.... so he decided to make it notice. He bolted toward it as it decided to be completely distracted with Mirage and ignore him, aiming to make that the worst mistake of its life. Sure, he could have attacked from range with an attack that would actually do decent damage to it, but right now, he wanted to get close to the thing.

The froslass sadly didn't get to savor her fun time very long until her victim collapsed from the attack.... and she couldn't help but feel a bit disappointed that the zoroark couldn't withstand it longer for her! But being the forgiving froslass she was, she decided to let it go and just get on with what came next. She moved closer to finish sucking the life out of the zoroark, or maybe work on freezing her and keeping her around forever - she hadn't yet decided - when something suddenly slammed into her side and dragged her to the ground.

"GET AWAY FROM HER," White Knight Sova exclaimed as he leaped off the ground and slammed into the distracted froslass, dragging it to the ground and landing on top of it. The creature merely stayed pinned under him for a moment, meeting his glare with an agitated gaze at being interrupted before moving its head up toward his suddenly and.... kissing him!? But wasn't it into Mi-

All of the glaceon's thoughts were suddenly jolted away as a wave of pain ran through his body along with a growing sense of weakness and an odd glow around his body. He frantically backed away to escape the sudden pain, which elicited a giggle from the froslass as it floated up off the ground. Before he could even react, the froslass whipped its arms forward and some of the hail around it seemed to garner an eerie dark glow before blowing toward him. This hail didn't seem to really feel good on his body like it normally should have, though. Actually, it burned and had a foul odor to it! "Aaah!," he cried out as he shut his eyes in an attempt to shield them from the painful, ominous wind, resulting in him not seeing the froslass glow an eerie black color as it was empowered by the attack.

Krikka looked at the door as it was confirmed to her that the others had indeed gone through there, and honestly, nothing said after that point really mattered. She'd made up her mind. "Lets go, then," she responded as she pushed the door open.... nope, never mind, it seemed she was a bit weaker than she wanted to admit at the moment due to being hit with an ungodly Blizzard.
It'd weakened her to the point that a mere door was probing to be too much of a challenge for her to easily overcome on her own. "A little help."

_________________
Welcome To The End:
 

Character Records

Is it my post in our thread?  Wanna start a thread with me?  Hit me up HERE

Oh yeah, and I dabble in pixel art.  If you're interested, check out my shop.

>And now for a bit about myself.<
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

avatar

Posts : 6634
Poké : 7258
Join date : 2012-11-18
Age : 20
Location : In the land of not caring.

PostSubject: Re: Rubik's.... Tube?   Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:35 pm

Mirage had been knocked out for only a brief moment, when she came to she found a scene of the Frosslass attacking the glaceon. A growl formed in her throat, she forced her body to move. She should have run, but she would not. She had to protect her pride or something right? Yes. The reputation. She needed to protect that. The zoroark lifted herself to her feet, she forced herself to move forward and shot another red haze towards the frosslass. The ice type danced out of the way as if it were merely flowing with some kind of wind. However Mirage decided to do something she didn't quite like doing.

Tears formed in her eyes as she looked at the frosslass, not glaring or anything, but hoping to trigger some kind of emotion in the ice and ghost type. Fake Tears, an emotional move that would definitely get it to lower its special defensive. She and Sova were special attackers, so even though she lost a bit of her self esteem with having to rely on such a move, it would definitely make hits that managed to hit matter a bit more as they do significantly more damage.

Her body was weak, she feared what a second hit from that kind of attack would do. She returned to her usual glare once the Fake Tears was over. The frosslass seemed utterly confused with the Zoroark's emotions it had displayed, which means the Fake Tears must have worked. The zoroark took the oppertunity to launch herself towards the Frosslass again, trying to ignore the hail pelting at her fur and damaging her further.

Victoria looked to the eevee, to see that she was struggling to open a simple door. At least she asked for help. The tyrunt looked to the houndoom, was he shaking?
"Hey," she spoke at last, however the houndoom failed to respond. She blinked, tapping his hip with one of her talons. Still no response. She had finally had enough of this, and full on headbutted the houndoom.

Zera snapped to attention, finally his eyes were torn away from the chandelure, "Eh? Wha?" he spoke. He looked to the tyrunt and then saw the eevee having difficulty opening the door. He quickly pieced two and two together to find that they needed his help, they were moving on. He remembered that boss had gone through that door. He stood up, "I got this," he spoke. He approached the door, and lifted his front paws to push it open. The door didn't budge and there was a clicking sound, as if it had been locked or something. He stared at the door for a moment, an idea coming to mind.

With swift movements before anyone could react, a tyrunt had been thrown into the door.

"I thought you guys were sturdier than that..." Zera huffed as if he had been lied to.

Victoria merely glared at the houndoom, she had cried out while she was suddenly tossed into the door. The door hadn't budged still, but she was beginning to hate this houndoom more and more.

"That's it. Everyone back off, i'll open it," she growled.

_________________

You have been blessed with a post, Guest, cherish it.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Head Secretary & Lord of the Eevees
avatar

Posts : 3154
Poké : 3255
Join date : 2014-07-12
Age : 20
Location : Nibiru

PostSubject: Re: Rubik's.... Tube?   Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:56 pm

The ominous wind suddenly ceased, allowing Sova to focus and see once more, only to find the reason was Mirage, who'd managed to get back up after the painful-looking attack earlier. He was being saved by Mirage? It was supposed to be the other way around! And what was more, with how things had gone earlier, he was worried about Mirage attempting to 1-on-1 the froslass, having doubts about if her body could even take another attack with how fast it'd dealt with her last time. With two very good reasons to hurry up and get involved in the battle again, he channeled the lingering stinging pain in his body and his surplus of negative emotion into a black orb in front of him. However, he held the attack back and waited as opposed to immediately firing it.

The froslass was distracted from berating her less fun plaything to see that the zoroark had gotten back up, oh, goodie! However, when the waterworks were turned on, it upset the froslass greatly. She'd upset the zoroark, oh no, this wouldn't do at all! She'd just have to put the Dark-type out of its misery, rather than let her sit there and cry! But just as soon as the specter had decided on a course of action, the emotions of her new "friend" changed once more, confusing her. As the zoroark charged at her, she realized she'd been tricked into feeling bad, and honestly, it made her feel violated! Her emotional state quickly turned to flustered anger and her face changed to reflect that before she once more dashed to position herself behind the zoroark at an invisible speed, leaving behind an afterimage. She then prepared to attack, but was suddenly struck by a painful ball of energy which then exploded into a dark mist.

Sova watched carefully as Mirage ran straight for the froslass, who then suddenly seemed to make a clone of itself behind the zoroark. Of course, this was double team and he'd figured out by now that this thing just LOVED abusing that, so he'd merely waited until it changed its position and let its guard down before firing the Shadow Ball, which then made contact. He didn't let up, continuing to take in a deep breath and blow a burning, icy mist into the explosion, which elicited a high-pitched whine from within. He was hoping to keep the froslass in one place long enough for Mirage to join in on hitting it and at the very least, prevent it from hitting Mirage again.

Krikka stopped trying to open the door, hopeful that someone else could open it for her since she was apparently so weak she was unable to open a simple door. It seemed the houndoom was distracted or something, but Victoria'd managed to get his attention. Surely, the biggest current member of the group could open the- nope, apparently he couldn't open it. Then it seemed the hound moved on to.... plan B, which made her gasp and back away as the tyrunt was suddenly thrown into the door. "W-wha," she muttered in confusion at the houndoom's attempt at opening the door by throwing someone at it.
Now it seemed it was Victoria's turn to try.... hopefully she wouldn't try throwing someone.

_________________
Welcome To The End:
 

Character Records

Is it my post in our thread?  Wanna start a thread with me?  Hit me up HERE

Oh yeah, and I dabble in pixel art.  If you're interested, check out my shop.

>And now for a bit about myself.<
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

avatar

Posts : 6634
Poké : 7258
Join date : 2012-11-18
Age : 20
Location : In the land of not caring.

PostSubject: Re: Rubik's.... Tube?   Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:35 pm

Mirage did not take the time to register what had happened, she just knew that the frosslass was now behind her. She turned and gave a swipe of her claw, missing as the Frosslass managed to Double Team away again. Mirage snarled, attempting to strike the Frosslass however kept missing. Sova's attacks were hitting it just fine, why not hers? Whenever she kept hitting it in one spot it would move somewhere else. The zoroark let out a cry of frustration, lifting her arms as a red curtain draped itself around her. Her eyes glowed a brilliant blue with a red color glowing from her sclera.

She brought her fist-paws down onto the ground, the wood snapping and cracking beneath the force and creating a rather large dent as a burst of red energy shot from around her as if it were a pulse. It was similar to how she used to perform Dark Pulse, however instead of shooting out vertical and horizontal bursts of energy the attack expanded outwards and seemed to strike everything within range of her.

If she couldn't hit the frosslass while it was in one spot then she'd just hit everywhere at once, however the attack dispersed itself before it could reach Sova.

Victoria stared at the door for a moment as she waited for the houndoom to leave. She looked back at them to check and make sure they were out of the way.

"Be careful," she said before suddenly jumping upwards as high as she could. Her feet slammed into the ground, shockwaves being sent outwards from where she was but were focusing themselves towards the door. The door rattled and shook viciously along with the rest of the room. The tyrunt then ran forward and drop-kicked the door with a Stomp attack. The door, having been weakened by the Earthquake, snapped off its hinges. However the door fell in a way the Tyrunt did not expect, and she suddenly had a door on top of her as if she was some middle part of a see-saw.

Zera yipped in surprise as the sudden Earthquake rocked him off of his feet. The eevee and him were too far to receive any major damage, the door on the other hand was a different story. The houndoom blinked, watching the door fall on the tyrunt. Huh...that was something he didn't expect. He moved forward, walking over the door, and the tyrunt since she was still stuck under the door, and went into the room to find that it was empty. Where was Boss?

_________________

You have been blessed with a post, Guest, cherish it.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Head Secretary & Lord of the Eevees
avatar

Posts : 3154
Poké : 3255
Join date : 2014-07-12
Age : 20
Location : Nibiru

PostSubject: Re: Rubik's.... Tube?   Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:18 am

Sova was hitting the froslass with relative ease by withholding his attacks until Mirage forced it to move, though he felt a bit bad for essentially using his friend as bait. But hey, it was working and neither of them were getting hurt, it wasn't his fault if Mirage was the one the froslass had taken an interest in. However, to his surprise, it seemed Mirage had thought of her own solution to the issue of the froslass being difficult to hit, basically making a huge shockwave around herself. The icy demon seemed to be taken by surprise, not expecting an attack such as that and being enveloped in it and knocked back.

Before the froslass could even hit the ground, Sova was behind it, allowing it to slam right into his side, into the painful ice armor. It made a brief, pained cry as it bounced off of him and fell to the ground, the momentum having been so much that it actually managed to damage the glaceon's armor. However, the damage quickly repaired itself. He only got a moment to stand over the froslass before it darted off the ground, leaving an afterimage in its place.

Instead of trying to get behind her foes, this time, the froslass just flew straight at Mirage as fast as Double Team would allow her. She had taken too much of a beating and her body was about ready to give out, she needed another Draining Kiss! The evil, insane creature just hoped to be able to get to Mirage without being attacked, as she knew she couldn't take another hit. And why was it the zoroark that she was targeting? Well, aside from taking a particular interest in the zoroark, the glaceon seemed to have caught onto her evasive tricks faster.

Sova stared at the afterimage for a moment before realizing what he was looking at. The speed of the froslass had blown the hail around slightly, which, when noticed, pointed him right to.... Mirage! The froslass was going after Mirage again! He took in a quick, frantic breath and blew out as hard as he could, sending a shot of Frost Breath in the direction of the froslass as fast as he could force it to go, but Double Team was much faster than his attack.

Krikka was taken by surprise when the area suddenly started shaking, but instead of falling, she managed to get to the wall before losing her balance and just clung to it until the shaking was over. Very interested in seeing what was so damn important that the leaders of the group had left them all alone with someone who only had half a brain as a guard, she hurried over to the doorway as soon as it was opened to find.... nothing? There was nothing inside, or at the very least, there was no glaceon, no zoroark! She then realized the door had fallen on Victoria and decided to help the tyrunt out, putting her head under the corner of the door and trying to lift it, though she was still weak and definitely couldn't lift it on her own.

_________________
Welcome To The End:
 

Character Records

Is it my post in our thread?  Wanna start a thread with me?  Hit me up HERE

Oh yeah, and I dabble in pixel art.  If you're interested, check out my shop.

>And now for a bit about myself.<
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

avatar

Posts : 6634
Poké : 7258
Join date : 2012-11-18
Age : 20
Location : In the land of not caring.

PostSubject: Re: Rubik's.... Tube?   Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:05 pm

The houndoom had finally gotten his fat as* off of the door, and the help of the eevee despite it being very little assisted Victoria in lifting the door from underneath and shoving it off.
"Thanks," the tyrunt nodded to Krikka, at least the eevee didn't completely abandon her for a stupid plush toy again or walk on her like the houndoom did. She looked in the room, to find that it was completely empty. The houndoom was sniffing around the empty room, she figured that he was trying to find a scent or something. She looked around, the room was spacious, but just empty...

The houndoom sniffed around, he could not find boss's scent anywhere. Where had boss disappeared to? Zera had not even realized that he had walked ont he tyrunt, he was just focused on finding Boss. He sniffed around, dust flying into his nose however he could not find the Boss's scent.

The zoroark was too slow to avoid the attack, and the Frost Breath had missed. The frosslass collided with the Zoroark's cheek, and Mirage shoved the Frosslass away, however was too slow. The pink mark glowed and an pink energy drained at her life force once more. She screamed in pain, the ice still pelting her fur not helping with the damage. The zoroark's roar of pain faded as she grew silent. The bipedal vixen dropped to her knees before falling forward, the last of her energy having been drained and was now left to barely cling to her life force that was left.

_________________

You have been blessed with a post, Guest, cherish it.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Head Secretary & Lord of the Eevees
avatar

Posts : 3154
Poké : 3255
Join date : 2014-07-12
Age : 20
Location : Nibiru

PostSubject: Re: Rubik's.... Tube?   Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:18 am

The froslass chuckled as she watched her victim collapse once more from such a light attack. It hadn't exactly rejuvenated her much, but that was alright, it would surely be enough to-

The snow demon's thoughts were cut off as a voice rang out behind her.

"Run."

Sova's attack had completely missed and he'd been unable to protect his friend. On top of that, he'd been humiliated twice by being frozen in fear - an Ice-type, frozen! - and having the froslass dance circles around both himself and Mirage at the same time, managing to beat both of them. He managed to reach the froslass just as it dealt the finishing blow to Mirage, but instead of attacking, he just stood behind it and recommended for it to run in a very cold tone, truly befitting an Ice-type.

Sure enough, the froslass immediately dashed away with its Double Team, leaving behind an afterimage, but he could recognize the direction it'd gone in due to the hail being blown to the left; that meant it went to his left. He glanced to the left and sure enough, the froslass was there, suddenly seeming a bit confused at him being able to keep track of it. It once more bolted away and left behind yet another afterimage, only to be trailed by the glaceon's sight again. This time, its expression was more of surprise and fear than confusion, but that quickly changed to anger as its inability to juke its foe up began to tick it off.

The froslass tried to pick up its pace more as it attempted another dash, but the sudden appearance of a tail slamming into its face forced it back, through its most recently created afterimage and into the hail-covered floor. Literally, it broke almost completely through the floorboards from the impact. Multiple red marks were left along its face from the sharp-spiked fur slamming into it. "H-how are you-," it began, baffled as to how its Double Team was being outsped.

Sova had continued following the froslass with his gaze until he'd gotten accustomed to its movements to intercept it. He'd always had the physical speed to outrun the thing due to Ice Shard, but his eyes were still having trouble adjusting to it. However, upon making an actual effort, he quickly became accustomed to the fast movements and merely let the froslass try to escape his vision for a moment before cutting it off mid-dash and slamming it into the ground with his ice-spiked mace of a tail. "I'm faster than you," he interrupted the froslass and bluntly stated as he slowly and calmly walked toward it.

Of course, as expected, the froslass once more darted off in a seemingly-random direction, only to end up hovering over the unconscious zoroark. Sova had been able to stop it on the way if he so pleased, but decided to see what it was going to try to do and emphasize just how helpless it was. "Give up or I-I'll-," the creature began, trying to threaten its way out of this situation, only to have the glaceon once more run into it faster than it could react to, this time pressing one of his front paws into what seemed like its body and bringing it down to the ground in front of him.

Sova glared at the froslass whose psychotic, cocky attitude had now faded, replaced with fear. It raised an arm in an attempt to push him off, only to have the arm bit into and held up. "Aa-," its whine was cut off as it was spun in a quick circle and released, flying toward the wall.
Before the froslass could regain control of its body and dash away once more, the hail around it began to swirl in little circles in multiple areas before one by one flying into it, continuing to propel it until it slammed into the wall, then continuing even longer, resulting in it almost breaking through the wall from the countless multitude of impacts. To finish it all off, the glaceon darted into the froslass - who was already unconscious - jumping off the ground and slamming into it, breaking right through the wall and sending the froslass flying to the middle of the next room before it finally tumbled to a stop on the ground.

Krikka nodded to her ally's thanks, though she didn't really feel like she'd done much, but free gratitude was a welcome thing to her. She noticed the houndoom seemed to be searching for something by way of smell - probably the other group members - but there was clearly nothing to find in this empty room. Seeing no one else seemed interested in speaking up, she decided to take the liberty of it herself. "Well, it's pretty clear we aren't gonna find them in here, so what now? Just keep going and hope they catch up?," she questioned, not really keen on making a decision like this on her own even if she didn't trust the houndoom's intelligence or loyalty.

_________________
Welcome To The End:
 

Character Records

Is it my post in our thread?  Wanna start a thread with me?  Hit me up HERE

Oh yeah, and I dabble in pixel art.  If you're interested, check out my shop.

>And now for a bit about myself.<
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

avatar

Posts : 6634
Poké : 7258
Join date : 2012-11-18
Age : 20
Location : In the land of not caring.

PostSubject: Re: Rubik's.... Tube?   Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:34 pm

Mirage remained where she was, unconscious. She could not hear nor see anything, or even feel anything at the moment. She could only sit there like a rag doll as the frosslass was mercilessly beaten and her body attempted to replenish the stolen energy.

Victoria hummed in thought, looking around. She supposed she would have to lead the small group for now. She was about to suggest that they go back and wait, when the room began to rumble and shake. She yelped and grabbed onto the hind leg of the Houndoom to prevent herself from falling. The room was shaking violently, as if her earthquake from earlier had been rebounded ten times worse.

The houndoom could not help but to yelp as well, startled by the sudden movement and rumbling. It was difficult, but he managed to stay upright due to having four legs while the tyrunt clung to his leg. Zera growled, looking around for some kind of culprit that was causing these violent shakes, however there was nothing around for him to pin the blame one. Where was Boss when he needed him most??

Mirage
Lazarus Rex carried out 1 launched of one Ruined Passageway (Image not informed.) :
Victoria
Lazarus Rex carried out 1 launched of one Ruined Passageway (Image not informed.) :
Zera
Lazarus Rex carried out 1 launched of one Ruined Passageway (Image not informed.) :

_________________

You have been blessed with a post, Guest, cherish it.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Head Secretary & Lord of the Eevees
avatar

Posts : 3154
Poké : 3255
Join date : 2014-07-12
Age : 20
Location : Nibiru

PostSubject: Re: Rubik's.... Tube?   Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:11 am

Sova glared at the froslass for a moment to see if it was getting back up, then confirmed it wasn't and made his way back through the hole he'd just made and toward Mirage. Hopefully, the zorork hadn't sustained any severe injuries.... because she was heavy. It was hard to carry her. It would be more like dragging, really, because even if he was strong enough, his body was not big enough to hold an entire zoroark off the ground. No amount of strength would change that, so he was really hoping for Mirage to spring back to life, albeit he knew this was wishful thinking.

"Mirage. Mirage, get up. Get up Mirage. Get up. Mirage. MIRAGE," he started up, hoping to wake his friend up through annoying, repetitive loudness.
Well.... at least, he was hopeful Mirage was still his friend, but he was quite unsure after some recent events. It seemed like she'd changed, the bit of "good" that was previously visible in the zoroark to one who looked hard enough.... it seemed to be gone. However, it was possible he'd also just grown blind to it, or it was hiding from him, so he wanted to have a serious talk about it rather than jump to conclusions. Then a froslass interrupted them and now conversation was impossible because mirage was now unconscious.

Krikka looked around the room for any sign of.... anything, but it really seemed empty. Perhaps this was another of the house's tricks? Before she had much time to think about it, the room suddenly began shaking.... rather violently, too. She physically restrained herself from yelping like the other two, not wanting to look like a wuss just because of some shaking. As she was smaller and weaker than the houndoom, staying upright and balanced through this event was a bit harder, so she found herself having to spread her legs further apart than normal to gain more balance. She preferred to be in a more dignified position, but falling over held far less dignity than even this. "Anyone have any idea what's happening?," she questioned in a tone that was far more calm than she was actually feeling.

(Sova - 40 energy.)
(Krikka - 1. RIP.)
Lord E V carried out 5 launched of one Ruined Chateau (Image not informed.) :
, , , ,
Lord E V carried out 1 launched of one Ruined Chateau (Image not informed.) :

_________________
Welcome To The End:
 

Character Records

Is it my post in our thread?  Wanna start a thread with me?  Hit me up HERE

Oh yeah, and I dabble in pixel art.  If you're interested, check out my shop.

>And now for a bit about myself.<
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

avatar

Posts : 6634
Poké : 7258
Join date : 2012-11-18
Age : 20
Location : In the land of not caring.

PostSubject: Re: Rubik's.... Tube?   Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:15 am

The room continued its shaking, only growing worse and worse as time went on. The room suddenly stopped after a minute however. Victoria released the hound, finding that she no longer needed to keep herself from falling. She glanced around, wondering just what the hell that was all about. She looked as if she were about to say something, however it seemed that the room felt like shifting again.

Zera yelped as he was suddenly tossed to the side of the room, the gravity shifting suddenly and even a certain tyrunt was slammed into his side as if Karma decided to say hello. He yelped in pain, wondering if some of his ribs had snapped at the impact. Why couldn't this thing break down a door yet it could harm him? He fell to the ground, trying to re-catch his breath.
"The hell?" he managed to wheeze in anger, glaring at the slab of meat as if it were her fault he looked around, there was no doors around them, just utter emptiness and more walls. This was boring...

She could hear a voice, there was a haze over her mind. Her entire body was numb, refusing to move. A familiar voice was calling her name, why wouldn't it shut up and let her sleep? What had even happened?
"...silence...please..." she begged in her half awake state. She just wanted to sleep, her mind felt horrible. Anything to grant herself silence in this horrible dream...

_________________

You have been blessed with a post, Guest, cherish it.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Head Secretary & Lord of the Eevees
avatar

Posts : 3154
Poké : 3255
Join date : 2014-07-12
Age : 20
Location : Nibiru

PostSubject: Re: Rubik's.... Tube?   Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:06 am

Sova fell silent for a moment as he was told to do as such, though it wasn't be cause he'd been told to, rather he was taking a moment to consider the best response.  "Get up, you lazy bum," he finally responded in the most unamused tone possible.
However, he was beginning to doubt that he would get much of a reaction.  It seemed Mirage was.... not in the best state of mind at the moment, or any state of mind for that matter.  Perhaps she'd been hit a bit too hard by the froslass?  He'd felt the same attacks and had to admit they certainly didn't feel good, plus he knew the vile kissing in specific was probably Draining Kiss, which probably hurt a Dark-type like Mirage a lot more than himself.

Krikka sighed in relief as the floor stopped shaking, allowing herself to relax for a moment and correct her posture to look less pathetic and more dignified. However, her relief was short-lived with the room starting back up again, this time apparently deciding to shift the gravity. This wasn't exactly a big surprise, as this area of the house had already pulled this particular shenanigan multiple times, but it didn't make it any easier to deal with. She resisted the urge to scream in surprise and tried to grab onto the floor that was now a wall, but only one was actually successful. She fell, sure, but at least she didn't look like a wuss!

Trying to slow her way down by brushing against what was now a wall from her perspective proved futile, not really slowing her descent much. Luckily, it wasn't a life-threatening fall.... hopefully, but man did it hurt. She did her best not to whine in pain, but couldn't help but make a muffled groan despite keeping her lips sealed, "Mmmmh!"
She wondered if she'd gotten any serious injuries from the fall, but as of right now, she couldn't really tell. Her whole body hurt equally. "Well.... that was fun," she sarcastically commented as she pulled herself up with the help of the wall.... floor.... whatever, with strain apparent in her voice.

_________________
Welcome To The End:
 

Character Records

Is it my post in our thread?  Wanna start a thread with me?  Hit me up HERE

Oh yeah, and I dabble in pixel art.  If you're interested, check out my shop.

>And now for a bit about myself.<
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

avatar

Posts : 6634
Poké : 7258
Join date : 2012-11-18
Age : 20
Location : In the land of not caring.

PostSubject: Re: Rubik's.... Tube?   Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:22 am

Zera huffed, the tyrunt seemingly ignoring his grunt of anger. He'd just make sure that he landed on her next time...though that did not quite seem all that appealing since her rough body was not exactly an effective body cushion along with the fact that he was bigger than her. The houndoom looked to the fluffy thing, it was safe, so his mission from Boss was still in action and he had not failed Boss. This was good! Though he really wished they would just ditch the slab of meat. She was just weighing him down, wasn't she?

Victoria gathered her wits and tried to put her tyrunt brain to thinking. She was not used to this thinking business however, Veriq usually did most of that and simply explained outcomes. She was not totally worthless however, she spoke, "Well...looks like we're stuck here until the room decides to let us out..." she stated the obvious, "Krikka, could you try that paw thing on the walls again? Maybe we can smash our way through it. I don't quite like the idea of leaving my fate to this damned house."

She was called a lazy bum, her hearing was still in tact, however her mind seemed to have been sent to someplace entirely different. She groaned, "No...just so tired...mom..."
Her eyes were closed, not exactly seeing what was around her. She had been knocked into yester-year it seemed. She thought she was back at the village, starving and wishing her mother and father would stop playing 'the good guys' and just steal food already. They had no money, they had no job, and even if they did pokemon in the area would refuse to negotiate with them. She was just a little zorua once more, in her little nest, scrawny and thing for all she knew.

_________________

You have been blessed with a post, Guest, cherish it.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Head Secretary & Lord of the Eevees
avatar

Posts : 3154
Poké : 3255
Join date : 2014-07-12
Age : 20
Location : Nibiru

PostSubject: Re: Rubik's.... Tube?   Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:57 am

Sova gave a confused look to the zoroark as she seemed to gather that he was her mother, though he knew she couldn't see it with her eyes closed.... it was just so confusing. Exactly how out of it was Mirage at this current moment? He needed to know, but how was he supposed to find out? Well, maybe he could just.... ask. "On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being asleep and 10 being completely awake, how awake are you?," he questioned, hopeful for some kind of answer that would explain it.
If he got an answer between 1 and 10, then Mirage was probably awake enough to talk to. If he at the very least got a coherent response, then maybe he could still try.

Krikka nodded to Victoria at the suggestion before lifting one of her paws off the ground. It began to glow a light purple as she pressed it against the wall. She then paused for a moment before lifting herself up and pressing her other front paw against the wall. She was exhausted and hurt so needless to say, it was rather difficult to do this. She was visibly less elegant than the last time she'd done this, doing her best to pull her paws down in an "X" pattern, but it ended up in more of a "Y." No problem, she'd just pretend she meant for it to be a Y.... Either way, the purple glow stuck to the wall and began to slowly weaken it, so it would probably work just as well as it had the last time.

"Your turn," she spoke up as she backed away from the wall, knowing the tyrunt would need some room to break a hole in it.
She wondered if this would even work, if they'd find a room on the other side, or even if the wall would be easily breakable, but she supposed there was only one way to find out. Besides, she agreed with Victoria's view, she didn't like leaving her fate to this house either.

_________________
Welcome To The End:
 

Character Records

Is it my post in our thread?  Wanna start a thread with me?  Hit me up HERE

Oh yeah, and I dabble in pixel art.  If you're interested, check out my shop.

>And now for a bit about myself.<
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

avatar

Posts : 6634
Poké : 7258
Join date : 2012-11-18
Age : 20
Location : In the land of not caring.

PostSubject: Re: Rubik's.... Tube?   Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:13 am

"Fifty..." she responded with a bit of irritation in her tone. She justed wanted to sleep, why couldn't her mother just let her sleep in for once? What was she even going to wake up for? School? It wasn't like they would let her into the classes anyways. She had to basically teach herself or disguise herself as an absent student to lean the very basics of reading and writing. The zoroark did not seem to move any other way other than breathing and speaking however...


Victoria watched as the eevee failed to make an "X" like last time. She figured that the eevee was getting tired, they would need to rest somewhere soon. She huffed, prepping herself before flinging herself forward, using her large feet to smash into the wall. The wall seemed to dent instead of break however, ad Victoria felll to the ground instead of falling through to the other side. She blinked, confused. What was this wall made of? Steel Types?
Well, if it was some substance similar to steel, then perhaps dumbass could help them out here. She looked to the Houndoom, "Hey, uh, Could you try using Flamethrower on the spot?" she asked.

THe houndoom snorted at the idea of following another pokemon's orders, "I only follow Boss and MY orders," he snorted. He failed to notice the weakness of the eevee, all that mattered was that she was alive. right? He just needed to wait for Boss to come back was all. The houndoom took a seat on his hind legs, and made the goal to simply wait here or follow the eevee until Boss came around again.

_________________

You have been blessed with a post, Guest, cherish it.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Head Secretary & Lord of the Eevees
avatar

Posts : 3154
Poké : 3255
Join date : 2014-07-12
Age : 20
Location : Nibiru

PostSubject: Re: Rubik's.... Tube?   Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:58 pm

Fifty.... Sova stared in a mix of confusion and frustration at the delusional zoroark's response. The Hell. How could one be 50 on an awakeness scale of 1 to 10? Surely, someone with that much awareness and clarity would be able to read minds and see the future, which sounded more like a Psychic-type than a Dark-type. But, regardless, Mirage had given a coherent answer.... at least to an extent. Maybe her responses would be exaggerated, but he figured he could still try talking to her. "What's wrong? Something's bothering you, right?," he questioned, hopeful he was right.
If the reasoning behind Mirage's behavior wasn't some emotional stress, then.... that would mean she'd gone totally dark, in even more ways than just typing and body color. If this was the case, he really wasn't sure what he was supposed to do. Just avoid Mirage and slowly spiral into insanity from losing one of his few anchors to reality? No.... of course not, he was already technically insane.

Krikka watched as Victoria jumped toward her.... Y.... and failed miserably to break it. Well, Toxic wasn't exactly meant for weakening structures, it was a relatively weak, acidic toxin meant to harm organisms, not walls. Sure, it could do some damage to weak, old structures, but it was no surprise that it wouldn't do much to a sturdier wall. She listened to the following request for the hound to assist them and almost immediately became confused at the resulting hostile response. If the houndoom didn't want to work with them, why was he here with them? Sova was his.... uh, boss, right? He'd called the glaceon "Boss" a few times that she could recall, yeah. So, clearly it wasn't the hound's own decision to be here, since he didn't seem interested in helping them. That only left his "boss," but why would Sova have ordered him to stay behind?

Ah! A bodyguard! Then she could use that against him. "Aren't you supposed to be making sure we have safe passage? Isn't that the boss's order? That'd involve clearing a path for us, since we're trapped, don't you think?," she questioned, pointing a paw at the wall and being sure not to give any direct orders, so as to make the houndoom feel like it was his own realization, not someone else telling him what to do.
If she was right, the houndoom would pretty much have to help. If she was wrong.... well, it would probably provoke him, then, but it was two on one and Victoria had an advantage in the first place.

_________________
Welcome To The End:
 

Character Records

Is it my post in our thread?  Wanna start a thread with me?  Hit me up HERE

Oh yeah, and I dabble in pixel art.  If you're interested, check out my shop.

>And now for a bit about myself.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Rubik's.... Tube?   

Back to top Go down
 
Rubik's.... Tube?
Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: The Southeast :: The Ruined Chateau :: The Ruined Passageway-
Jump to: