Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Unknown enemy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Unknown enemy Empty
PostSubject: Unknown enemy   Unknown enemy EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 1:26 am

Hope went into the area know as Shadowhue, she looked around quickly to see if anyone had decided to go into the area, ever since that incident at the small pond Hope has been slightly madder then she normally would. "I'm not that stupid I was helping her, why'd she have to be so rude." Hope asked herself in a sad tone of voice before shaking her head quickly. "Maybe that's just the way she acts, can't blame her for that can I?" Hope questioned herself before shaking her head once more, best not to think about those thoughts for now, no point to thinking them.

Hope instead looked towards the area in front of her, she thought for a moment wondering what Levi would think of this area, since he couldn't go on land and such. Hope hit her bag making a Sitrus berry fly out, she quickly moved her head and ate the berry to restore her energy, she couldn't wait to have legs.

(22)
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Unknown enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown enemy   Unknown enemy EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 6:07 am

Raverous 16

No Data
In the darkness, a stone sat. This stone emanated an odd glow on the face of the stone. A being resting in the shadows, listening to its environment. This being was a spiritomb.

The moment it senses anyone, it would cease its emanation, and listen to those walking by. This spiritomb's name was Animae... However unknown to itself of its true name... It refers to itself as Raverous. The one person that this pokemon had not expected to be a pokemon that had visited the village that Jak had lived in before. What story could this tell?
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Unknown enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown enemy   Unknown enemy EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 3:59 am

Hope stopped and saw a random stone sitting in place, this stone was quite the distance so Hope had to slightly squint but she could tell it wasn't like a normal rock, to her it looked weird and not pretty. Being the spastic kid she saw she used extreme speed to get right up close to the rock in almost a second.

Hope poked the stone once with her tail unsure about what it was, it just happened to interest her for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Unknown enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown enemy   Unknown enemy EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 4:29 am

Raverous 16

No Data
The ghost type remained in his stone as the pokemon quickly rushed over. What was more startling was the rate of speed it traveled when it came towards him. The hell? he silently thought to himself as he waited to hear what exactly this pokemon was. He then felt a presence quickly approach him once more. Then the stone started to move. Just as the stone stopped moving it started to glow ever so slightly.

However he wasn't aware of the fact he let the energy from the stone out slightly. Remaining there, hopefully this pokemon would get up and leave him.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Unknown enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown enemy   Unknown enemy EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 4:37 am

Hope sat in aw as the stone just started to glow, it held the young girls gaze for a while. After a bit she poked it once again hoping to get the same reaction, if she did or didn't she would still do the next thing that came to mind and pick it up. "Shiny stone, you're mine now." Hope said picking up the glowing stone and placed it in her bag, she liked it so now it was hers.

Hope then proceeded on her way with renewed energy and she was happy again, she'd get through this dungeon no prob and find something great. Hope had her mind full of fun ideas for what could happen here despite it being dark.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Unknown enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown enemy   Unknown enemy EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 5:30 am

Raverous 16

No Data
As the stone was lifted, he heard the voice stated that the stone was now theirs. A shiny one to put it at that. The movement he felt through the stone was now continuous and was quickly agitating the ghost type. However he thought of something that might be a bit fun to do if this pokemon has the right reaction. "Hey." he said rather quickly. The stone glowing as he spoke for added affect.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Unknown enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown enemy   Unknown enemy EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 5:33 am

Hope kept her pace but was stopped by the sound of something, sounded like a hey. Hope looked around for the owner of the voice before deicing to ask. "Who's there?" The Dratini asked searching her surroundings, she was cautious, she didn't want to lose her new stone. And she didn't want to get hurt by a feral. That would be very bad if that happened. "Maybe I'm just hearing things." Hope said not seeing anything around, she kept moving at a slower pace more worried about what could be around her.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Unknown enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown enemy   Unknown enemy EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 5:39 am

Raverous 16

No Data
The ghost type felt the movement stop briefly as he heard the voice from the pokemon that had taken him speak up. Asking who was there and such. They seemed a bit more paranoid about their surroundings after this point.

This was precisely the reaction he had hoped for, so for now he would enjoy this play time as he haunted this poor, but rather frighteningly fast pokemon. "Hey" he said again, this time without any of the energy seeping from the stone. So no light was produced this time.

He kept the same tone as before, seeing how much the reaction would change.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Unknown enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown enemy   Unknown enemy EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 5:49 am

Hope stopped this time and looked around the area, she still breathed rather calmly and showed no real signs of fear yet. "Alright, show yourself right now." Hope said a blue glow surrounding her body, since the voice sounded so close that must mean it was near her location, she still assumed this was a Pokemon and not just her going insane.

"Show yourself or I'll freeze the place." Hope said waiting to hear the voice again, if she didn't hear it nor something came out she'd still fire the attack just as a precautionary tactic.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Unknown enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown enemy   Unknown enemy EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 6:15 am

Raverous 16

No Data
The ghost type remained silent for a moment. She literally has no clue... Fun is over... he thought to himself "Does the idea of a ghost bother you?" he responded rather plainly as the stone glowed once more. "You see... You shouldn't pick up random things." he added as the stone shook within her bag.

As the light grew brighter the rock started to shake even more. As this continued, it eventually died down. "Now... Mind taking the stone back out?" the ghost type asked rather coldly.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Unknown enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown enemy   Unknown enemy EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 4:32 am

"The idea of a ghost?" Hope asked the aura around her body slightly vanishing, she looked around before seeing the light out of the corner of her eye. She took out the stone and looked at it again, she recognized this type of stone from the book she read. It was a keystone normally used for a Spiritomb. Hope placed the stone on the ground and backed up knowing what it would do.

"I'm sorry." Hope said feeling slightly embarrassed about picking up another Pokemon without even realizing it. "In my defense you shouldn't just be sitting in the middle of the woods, there's a town nearby if you didn't know." Hope said wondering what a Spiritomb was doing in the stone.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Unknown enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown enemy   Unknown enemy EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:21 pm

Raverous 16

No Data
The ghost type exited his stone as hope put it down. "Hmm, if you say so." the spiritomb said in a empty voice, filled with no emotion. He didn't feel like mentioning the fact he didn't like being in towns. He looked at the dratini for a moment. Something in his mind rang a bell about this pokemon. Yet he didn't know why.

"So, What brings you to this dark place?" the spiritomb decided to ask the pokemon as he continued to stare the the pokemon. Why did this pokemon look familiar to him?
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Unknown enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown enemy   Unknown enemy EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:29 pm

"I'm here to train for a while and gain strength." Hope said in her normal cheerful voice, she had no idea who this Spiritomb was and didn't really care. "What brings you here?" Hope asked looking at the Spiritomb. As she did something clicked in the back of her head, she remembered something Jak had said the time she met him again.

'Something Something Spiritomb, something something destroy something something be careful, something something Hope stop running around.' this rang in the back of her head and she looked slightly confused about it. Something about a Spiritomb she guessed.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Unknown enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown enemy   Unknown enemy EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 3:03 am

Raverous 16

No Data
The ghost type remained in the same spot for a moment. "Rest... I dislike being in open spaces... That is why I come here... in the dark." he stated as remained ever so still.

I don't like the fact that this girl... seems so familiar... he thought to himself as he stated he was resting.

The sky, being blocked out by all the trees... It made it dark in this forest. Adding on the dark skies from the clouds... This place had become almost impossible to see in, in most areas.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Unknown enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown enemy   Unknown enemy EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 4:55 am

"Why do you slightly pause as you talk? gotta think about what to say next or something?" Hope asked in her normal tone of voice, she knew Jak had said something about a Spiritomb but she wouldn't assume this was the same spiritomb, not yet anyway cause she felt like this Pokemon was looking at her rather closely.

"Well in any case my name is Hope, nice to meet you." Hope said giving her name out, she didn't think this Pokemon was bad, least not yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unknown enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown enemy   Unknown enemy Empty

Back to top Go down

Unknown enemy
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next