Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

2018 Moderator Applications are now open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Quick Break

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sceptile

Sceptile

Poké : 3810

A Quick Break - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A Quick Break   A Quick Break - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 1:42 am

First topic message reminder :

So far, it had been quite a week for Pilot the Taillow. There was the long flight to Grassveil, a brawl with a hot-headed Charmander, and some dungeon exploration with that weird Weedle... He was certainly getting a workout. But the bird wasn't worn out yet. No, he wasn't even close to reaching his limits. If the bird wanted to become an explorer, he would have to deal with things like this on a day-to-day basis.

He told this to himself as he flew through the air, performing tricks just above the trees. He was practicing everything from aileron rolls to dive bombs, trying to refine them until he could execute them perfectly every time. In his mind, these skills would prove to be useful eventually.

As he trained, Pilot began to take notice of the oppressive heat. Suddenly, the shade offered by the trees was beginning to look very inviting. I'll take a quick break, Pilot thought to himself, fluttering down to the ground. He landed near the pond, and began to whistle a song that his mother had taught him.

AuthorMessage
Kitsune Empress

Kitsune Empress

Poké : 2380

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Break   A Quick Break - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 1:54 am

The Vulpix listened to the bird talk, his goal was a good one no doubt. Being an explorer can open doors that many pokemon can only dream of having. Such a dream did not interest her, while she must admit that exploring dungeons has it's charms, the lady just didn't like fighting. She can see him becoming an explorer, it isn't particularly hard to start, but what from she hears from her friends, it's hard to keep up with. No and explorers life is not for her, she'll let those with stronger devotion lead that life.

The Fox regarded the bird curiously, it seems like he finally realized he didn't know who she was. She thought about his name, it suits him really, a prefect name if anyone asks her. She closed her eyes an chuckled softly.

" I am Lady Jasper. A pleasure to make your acquaintance Pilot."
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Break   A Quick Break - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 3:52 am

Pilot nodded, taking a mental note to ensure that he didn't forget. 'Lady Jasper', huh? Well, there's no way that I'm calling her 'Lady', so I guess just Jasper would be fine... How old is this Vulpix anyways? She doesn't look old enough to call herself a 'Lady'... Maybe I should ask her, He thought, staring at Jasper intently. "Hey, uh, how old are you? I'm just wondering..."

If Jasper was as young as he thought she was, she was acting very, very mature for her age. The Vulpix conducted herself in a very strange way, and it peaked the bird's interest for some reason.

Kitsune Empress

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Break   A Quick Break - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 7:20 pm

He is curious about her age is he? Well, she does act a more mature then some pokemon that have lived as long as she has. Which is actually quite sad, but she might as well indulge him. The lady examined her maroon paw momentarily, before looking back at the flying type.

"If you must know, I am turning 16 years in a few days. It's but a speck of my evolution's species life span that I will one day share. Now then, will you give me yours?"
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Break   A Quick Break - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 8:56 pm

(OOC: I probably shouldn't have mentioned age, because that happens to be one of my pet peeves when it comes to roleplaying, especially when it involves animals. I would imagine that a Taillow would live 3-7 years, but since there's no accurate way to relate human years to non-existent animal years, I'll just say what I think he would be if he were a human.)

Pilot nodded, giving the vixen a strange look. Yeah, I thought so, He thought to himself. She's not nearly old enough to be acting that... formal. I wonder why she acts like that? Maybe she was just raised that way... He decided not to question Jasper any further, realizing that it might be rude to ask her about the way she conducted herself.

"I'm thirteen," He chirped in response, not adding anything else. Age was something Pilot had always tried to ignore. Most bird Pokemon tended to have very short lifespans, and he knew that he wasn't an exception to this rule. He wouldn't have the privilege of living for a thousand years like a Ninetales would... To say that he was jealous would be an understatement.

Kitsune Empress

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Break   A Quick Break - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 3:28 am

The Vulpix hummed quietly to herself, looking up into the darkening sky once more. He day of relaxation has gone well in her books, though she didn't expect to make a new acquaintance in that time. But overall she got the rest that she needed to continue on with the stressful events that will take place soon. Her mind was cleared and ready to think, her voice was practiced and ready for the speech it shall give in a few days. Yes she was very much ready, now she can only pray that everything will go as planned. Who knows if it doesn't.

She thought back to Pilot for a moment, if he was going to be an explorer, then he should be skilled enough to lead. Looking at him n ow, she can tell that he doesn't like being commanded. If he ends up in a team with another pokemon that is a leader, that could spell trouble in the future. But maybe, he'll be fine. She sighs. She shouldn't worry over this, it's not her business and she doesn't need the extra stress.

Speaking of guilds, she should gather the poke she needs to commission a mission. She's going to need it.
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Break   A Quick Break - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 7:54 pm

Pilot gazed around awkwardly, not really knowing what to say. The conversation had hit a dead end, and it was unnatural for the bird to not be talking or occupying himself. He felt out of place, so he started to trot away. I guess that's my cue to go back to training, The Taillow thought to himself, not very disappointed that his break was ending. After all, the sooner he got back to practicing his air tricks, the sooner he could apply to the Grassveil Guild. Impatient by nature, Pilot simply wasn't akin to lounging around like the Vulpix was.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go back to training now," Pilot chirped, spreading his wings wide and heading for the pond. Without waiting for Jasper's response, he took off, and flew by the water's surface, grazing it with his talons. It felt good to be back in the air after a night on the ground.

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Break   A Quick Break - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Quick Break
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2