Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Final Fight.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Final Fight. Empty
PostSubject: Final Fight.   Final Fight. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 8:50 pm

Quote :
Spoiler:

Az walked towards the area the Greninja pointed out, the area around them seemed to get very misty. She could still see a bit in front of her but other then that she was blinded. "Can you see anything?" Az asked Joey but what would happen next surprised even her. As if by force of its own will the fog lifted slightly, it was clear that this wasn't the same area as before. trees with low hanging vines littered the area around them, low enough to grab actually. "Never mind, mist spoke for itself." Az joked then stopped moving.

"Joey be careful, the vines are low and neither of us have a cutting technique, getting tangled would be a bad idea." Az said just warning Joey for now.

(2)
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Final Fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fight.   Final Fight. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:06 pm

Joey 11

No Data
Joey walked alongside the ralts as they continued into the misty area. At some point, Az asked him if he could see anything. Before he could respond the mist responded for her somehow... What in the....

Az then joked about the mist responding for itself. This caused Joey to let out a light chuckle as he continued to walk forward. He continued to stay on high alert as they traveled. Azeral mentioning to be careful about the vines. They didn't want to get tangled up. Especially since they don't have any moves that can cut the vines.

As Joey passed one of the vines, he lifted it and noticed it was quite thick. Very sturdy material too, definitely something they won't be cutting without a proper move. "Yea, don't want to get stuck in this..." he responded as he continued forward.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Final Fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fight.   Final Fight. EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 4:29 pm

"Could be useful to trap the outlaw, since he's a flying type all we would have to do is trick him into flying into the vines." Az said then wondered why the outlaw would come here, this place served no tactical advantage to him seeing as he was neither a water nor a poison type. In all actuality it would seem this place would be bad for him and his partner seeing as he would be prone to getting caught and this water would prevent stealth to some degree. "Weird." Az muttered silently to herself as she moved.

Az would ask Joey on his opinion but it would be best to focus on finding them for now, better to leave the questions for later.

Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Final Fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fight.   Final Fight. EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 4:55 pm

Joey 11

No Data
Joey listened to Azeral's idea and thought for a moment. "I wonder why they are hiding here... Maybe they thought this is where we would least expect them to be? Since of the disadvantages here?" he said to Azeral as he dropped the vine. Joey then continued alongside Azeral as they continued their search for the outlaws. Still wondering the possible reasons other then just not expecting explorers to search here for them... There had to be more reasons right?
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Final Fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fight.   Final Fight. EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 4:43 am

"Maybe, though this place doesn't work well for us either seeing as you're a electric type, maybe they came here because of that?" Az suggested, it did make sense yet if you looked at the pros and cons of coming here it still wouldn't make a lot of sense seeing as there was plenty wrong with them being here. "I don't know, maybe it'd be better not to question it for now, if they have something in store for us here we'll deal with it." Az said her expression neutral.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Final Fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fight.   Final Fight. EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 5:11 am

Joey 11

No Data
As Joey continued to walk in the dense fog, he listened to Azeral's thoughts on the reason the outlaws had come here. Eventually resorting to an ending statement, stating that it be best to not question it and just deal with what surprises the outlaws had in store for them.

Yes, they would have to deal with the issue at any point in time... It still would help to think of something though right? "Hey, if they think a little water is going to stop us... They can think again, If we need to.. You can copy my ability easily." he said with a slight grin. "That will catch them off guard if they expect me to stop my attack. he stated calmly.

The pichu was a bit amused by the idea, as 1, this in itself could be considered a prank since the party involved doesn't know what will happen... and 2, the will be kicking some outlaw butt if they think the water will stop em.

Coaster carried out 3 launched of one Misty Mire :
Final Fight. QwyIXSM , Final Fight. QwyIXSM , Final Fight. J2LHms6
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Final Fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fight.   Final Fight. EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 5:27 am

"I guess that makes sense, hold on a moment." Az said walking in front of Joey, she then stared at the Pikachu in the eyes as a sharp white light showed itself in her own eye, then she felt the change and knew exactly what ability she had taken. "Alright i think i got it, though i remember another ability that'd help here also, wonder guard allowed me to block any attack that came my way." Az said remembering nothing could hurt her, she didn't know that move would hurt her if the attack was super effective. "Well lets try it out then."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Final Fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fight.   Final Fight. EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 5:56 am

[quote="coaster3000"]

Joey 4

Items
(2) Totter Orbs

Pokemon
(1) Inkay
Joey looked at the ralts for a moment as she seemed to use her own ability to copy his. The odd tiny thin line of light seemed to trace from him to her as she did so. It was pretty peculiar looking.

However after a moment she said that she thought she got it. Then stating that they should try it out. He was a bit iffy about that though. "Ummm, are you sure? er... Alright." he said as he charged up his energy. He was only going to fire a small charge enough to stun her if the ability didn't protect her. He didn't want anything to hurt her at all. As he wasn't entirely sure how her ability worked.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Final Fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fight.   Final Fight. EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 6:03 am

Az stood waiting for the attack, it hit head dead on but she didn't move to the impact, actually she didn't feel the attack at all. Strike that after getting hit she felt stronger then before, least a little bit. "I didn't feel anything, sweet it works electric attacks no longer seem to harm me." Az said feeling happy about it, though this means they had a sneak attack for the outlaws, who'd suspect Az could steal moves, even she barely knew how this skill worked, still awesome though.

"Alright lets find them and end this" Az said walking onward, nothing could stop them now.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Final Fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fight.   Final Fight. EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 9:32 pm

Joey 4

Items
(2) Totter Orbs

Pokemon
(1) Inkay
Joey let out a smile as he noticed the lack of a reaction as the energy hit her. After the attack ended she stated that she didn't feel a single thing. "Awesome, that will surprise them for sure when I unload on them." he said with a slightly mischievous smile. "They won't get away with what they did." he said as he started to walk alongside Azeral. He nodded as she stated to go find them and end their reign of terror.

Coaster carried out 1 launched of one Mission Dice :

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Final Fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fight.   Final Fight. EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 9:39 pm

Az walked along the path she chose then smelled something weird, she stopped for a moment trying to recognize the smell, smelled like smoke and something burning. "I think i smell something burning, Something on fire in a place full of poison and water Pokemon isn't a good idea, come on lets go check it out." Az said remembering what type. Az started walking towards the area but almost suddenly the scent got sharper, and she didn't even have a sharp nose so this was close. Az looked ahead and though a few cracks in the trees she saw a lot of smoke coming from the area in front of them.

Az started to hurry ahead wanting to find out what that was.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Final Fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fight.   Final Fight. EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 10:43 pm

Joey 4

Items
(2) Totter Orbs

Pokemon
(1) Inkay
Joey sniffed the air as Azeral stopped. He smelled the odd burning smell also. He turned towards Azeral a second before she started speaking. He then followed Az as he tried to figure out the direction it was coming from. However it was quickly discovered that they were on the right track as the smell got thicker and stronger.

Shortly, they saw the smoke up ahead. The smoke was spreading over a large area very quickly. "Az! WAIT! We could get trapped in that!" he shouted as he knew all too well the risks of forest fires... Having been taught this in his village. They were very dangerous in bad weather... And if a fire is large enough, no matter if the weather is bad... It can quickly turn bad...

What was considered bad weather for a forest fire, was it's wind. At the moment it seemed to be a gentle breeze pushing towards them from the direction of the fire. This was not good as the fire would be moving towards them. "Az! Wait up! We have to get up wind from this!" he shouted, hoping she would stop rushing towards the fire.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Final Fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fight.   Final Fight. EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 10:51 pm

"I know but someone else could be caught in it." Az said looking ahead, it was very stupid to run into a open flame but they were not even that close to it, should be ok right? "Plus what about the Outlaw, this could just be a way to stop us from continuing, he is a fire type i would bet on him sinking this low."

"Also Joey do you really think I am that stupid to just run into a place that is on freaking fire while wearing a flammable coat?" Az asked seeing as they were still quite the distance from the actual fire, the smoke was in the distance Az can't run that fast. "I was just seeing if i could see anything a bit closer up." Az asked actually hurt Joey would think she'd just jump into a open flame like a idiot.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Final Fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fight.   Final Fight. EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 11:03 pm

Joey 4

Items
(2) Totter Orbs

Pokemon
(1) Inkay
Joey froze slightly at Azeral's retaliation. "No, I don't think your stupid... It... lets..." Joey started to feel like an idiot now. He meant nothing bad about the information. It is just that he had always been taught that a fire can come a lot faster then one could expect... When you are being chased by such a thing... You can't escape it...

"Lets go." he said softly as he ran towards the smoke. I... didn't mean it like that he thought to himself painfully. As Joey had suspected the wind started to shift into a faster pace. If they were not careful... They would get trapped very, very easily...
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Final Fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fight.   Final Fight. EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 11:11 pm

Instantly Az felt bad, she looked down as Joey ran but something came at her, something hard and fast bashed her away and made her create a large splash in the water. It was a quick attack that had hit her and forced her back, when she looked up she saw the Zangoose, the same one she had seen before. "Why now?" Az asked teleporting herself to a standing position, Az looked to where Joey was going. "Joey It's a trap watch out!" Az called out ducking under another attacked aimed at her, it would seem the Zangoose was a bit sour about what Az did to him before.

From the smoke and fire out came the outlaw going right for the first Pokemon that decided to try and rush into the flames, it was still quite a distance but it quickly tried to close the distance with a Aerial Ace, it would seem they had hoped for Az to teleport themselves closer, though this would slightly have the same response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final Fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fight.   Final Fight. Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Fight.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next