Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Training, Meditation.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

Training, Meditation. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Training, Meditation.   Training, Meditation. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 12:18 am

First topic message reminder :

Aaron couldn't to train with noel. He feel like he was getting closer and closer to see with Aura. Granted, his partner is also teaching about Echolocation, but he was required to use sounds to see, and it could be interfered with other sounds. It was a good alternative, but seeing things non stop? It sounded really better in his opinion. And hell, maybe, just maybe he could teach Silverdawn it too. "So Noel, What are we doing this time to learn Aura? Meditation? Sensing an attack? Come one what?" Aaron begged Noel. He wanted to see so bad, he wanted to learn it now. However, it take time to learn these things. As much as he didn't like the idea, he just need to be Patience in learning it.

"I can't wait to see! I want to know what you look like. Just your shapes. If I'm forced to see blue and black when I finally can use Aura to see, so be it. As long as I can see, I'm grateful." He could even see what Alona look likes, and if the things he heard Eevee and Sylveons were true, he was in for a real treat.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Training, Meditation.   Training, Meditation. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 5:08 am

"Sensing energy is a good thing yes, it is something you have to do before you can use Aura sense." Noel said crushing the ball between her paws, she was done with this training for now. "Aura sense is a added version of sight, like the five basic senses this one is an extra one but still shares some key components with sight, it takes a long time for even a Lucario to learn about this. I have heard of other Pokemon who could use this but i have never met one personally." Noel admitted. "But you did great in the energy sensing, even that is something that can be used in combat." Noel told him in a neutral tone.

"You just have to wait till you can sense it fully, then I'll show you what to do next."
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Training, Meditation.   Training, Meditation. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 5:29 am

Aaron listen to Noel's parsing and teachings. One the one hand, he was glad he was getting closer. In the other, he felt that he was long ways to go before he could see. "I see... I would like to know how long will that normally take, but I guess that asking about it won't let me see faster huh?" Aaron chuckled. The Deino stretched his limbs, getting ready for Noel's next lessons. "So what are we going to do now? Am I going to sense your life force from that hide and seek thing again? Or are we doing something else?" Aaron asked, enthused about learning more, getting stronger all the while. He wasn't about to give up just yet.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Training, Meditation.   Training, Meditation. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 5:40 am

"Well it won't be as fun considering i blew up the rest of my traps, ya lets try that again, I'm quite sure i don't have to jump into the falls yet." Noel said looking around for another place to hide, she then remembered of a special place and started walking. "Count to 20 then start sensing where I am." Noel said rushing over to the falls, she then got near and walked behind the waterfall and into a secret cave system, the walkway was big enough for a Pokemon like Aaron to get through but this place was well hidden. Noel sat down and focused her Aura once more waiting for Aaron to find her.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Training, Meditation.   Training, Meditation. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 6:18 am

Aaron did what he was told, laying down and counting to twenty. As he did so, he remembered his brother. They would often rough house, pick berries, or heck spend time with the family. There were times that they get in trouble. If that happens... Well, he and Camroth would face... his mother's punishment. Aaron shivered as he counted to eleven. He knew that his mother was trying to protect him and his brother and turn them to the right path. However, her 'punishment' is really painful. Getting spanked by three heads under the influence of outrage was not fun at all. Aaron remembered the time where He couldn't sit for weeks! It didn't help the fact that he was weak by his own typing. Needless to say, he would never try to piss his mother off again.

His father? Heh, he was a busy Pokemon so he isn't there for them all the time. Though when he does, it was a wonderful time. Overall? They were his family. Seeing with Aura will help Aaron tremendously with protecting them. He will protect them, especially his brother. Aaron stopped at twenty, getting up and searching the area for noel. He still couldn't smell her, but if he can focus, he might see her energy.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Training, Meditation.   Training, Meditation. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 6:23 am

Noel sat with her eyes and her arms out a thin blue line around her body like what normally would happen when she used her Aura. She couldn't help but think it she could actually teach Aaron how to use Aura, this was how she learned to use it but she didn't know if anyone could learn it, even if she fully knows what she'd be doing. "Now isn't the time to doubt yourself Noel, just focus on what is going on right now." Noel mumbled out sitting, if Aaron could sense her he'd at least have some ability to sense Aura since she wasn't using any energy besides her own.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Training, Meditation.   Training, Meditation. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 7:23 am

Aaron Took a few minutes to search around the area. With the traps now gone, Aaron doesn't really need to worry about them anymore. However, after Aaron wanders around aimlessly for a few more minutes, he suddenly realize something. He could sense Energy from an attack now, let take it up a notch! Aaron sat back down, taking some deep breaths to get back into his meditation trance. No worries, no doubt, he can do this. He know he can. Time went slow for Aaron, as he tries to find Noel's life force. He did felt something faint, but then again, it might of been him. However, upon closer investigation, he was starting to realize he was feeling energy. Not just some attack energy, but A life force! It was coming from the waterfall. "I... can't Believe it it. I did it! Here I come Noel, I've found you!" Aaron Snickered.

Aaron slowly approached the waterfall as he meditated, getting closer and closer to Noel's life force. However, Aaron failed to realize that he was walking straight into the body of water and fell in with a splash. Aaron quickly resurfaced, coughing violently as he tried his best to keep afloat. He was no longer meditating."I should of known." Aaron grumbled.

Last edited by Gamerscape on Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Training, Meditation.   Training, Meditation. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 7:29 am

Noel heard something outside and went to investigate, due to the roaring water she didn't hear Aaron call out to her, but she did hear something that sounded slightly like a splash. Noel walked outside staying on the ledge and poked her head out of the side of the waterfall. "Close enough." Noel muttered out before fully revealing herself. "Aaron, go around the pool and there is a ledge near the wall, it leads to behind the waterfall." Noel called out giving Aaron instructions to come up, she wanted to show him something up there. Just in case he didn't know about what was behind the falls.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Training, Meditation.   Training, Meditation. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 7:49 am

While Aaron lost the life force, he knew where it was. As Aaron swam to the source of the life force, he was pelted on the head with a pebble. "What? huh? What was that? What hit me?" Shrugging it off, Aaron soon climbed up on the ledge, breathing heavily as he accidentally drank water on his way there. She was close, right behind the water fall. Taking a few moment for a breather, Aaron continued his to Noel, stopping under the water fall. The sheer force of the waterfall pounded on Aaron's back, it was intense, yet relaxing at the same time. The feeling was exotic, that for sure. No wonder fighting type like Noel goes here. This is an amazing place to train. However, he was getting distracted. Aaron soon entered the cave, getting extremely close to Noel's energy. "Noel? Are you there?"

Last edited by Gamerscape on Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Training, Meditation.   Training, Meditation. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 7:55 am

Noel looked over and saw Aaron come over. "Yup right here." Noel said looking at the rather large ruin in the cave. "Good job you found me." Noel told him looking back at Aaron. "Guess that's training compete, now for something else." Noel said standing up, she had somehow got her normal clothes back and was wearing them again, they still had her scent so Aaron would be able to smell her again. "In the back of this cave is a ruin, i figured we'd explore it for a bit, it's not that strong of a dungeon, a little harder then Shadowhue." Noel said gauging his response, it was up to Aaron if they went or not, Noel would go with whatever he decided.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Training, Meditation.   Training, Meditation. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 8:12 am

Aaron smiled as Noel once again praised him for his success. "Thanks Noel, I think I'm getting the hang of it now." There are still other question he wanted to ask her, but since Noel mention a little Dungeoneering, How could he refuse? "Alright, fine by me. I never really been in this dungeon before, but it should be fun." Aaron was relieve that he can somewhat smell Noel. Somewhat is the key word here. The scent was a bit faint. However, Aaron was sure that her moving will generate enough sweat to amp her scent. "Like always, I'll let you lead the way. Just stay close, you have your scent back, but I can hardly smell it." This has really been a nice day so far. Aaron. Aaron can finally sense Aura, though he can only do it Via meditation. He wonders how long it will take until he could do that without doing that?
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Training, Meditation.   Training, Meditation. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 8:19 am

"Alright lets get moving." Noel said once before making sure everything in her bag was set, with a small nod she started walking towards the dungeon, Noel thought there wouldn't be any of those weird ferals there, considering the darkness and the cave was guarded there shouldn't be many crazy Pokemon. "Alright, I'll make sure to run around in circles a bit, should give me my scent back." Noel joked before walking towards the ruin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training, Meditation.   Training, Meditation. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training, Meditation.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2