Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Darker Tone Of Light.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 8:27 am

First topic message reminder :

Aaron marched his way towards the Shadowhue Forest, his face was full of determination. He wasn't like the Deino who moped in his bed all day. No, thank to his friends, and thanks to his new girlfriend, he's been in a very good mood. He helps the guild when his need to, he was enthusiastic about doing mission. Needless to say, what he and Alona did sparked a huge connection he would not forget. While Aaron was glad he was all happy again, he still didn't want to forget his family. He isn't going to sit here while this dark cloud take his family away from him. He's gonna train, he's gonna train hard! "Mom... Dad... Camroth... Wait for me! I will get stronger! I won't let this darkness take me either! I will save you!" Aaron shouted at the sky. He didn't care if his shouting are attracted by his voice. Let them come, he'll beat every last one of them to get stronger.

"Come on Feral! Come at me! Give me a monster house, Give me an outlaw, Give me one of the most dangerous Pokemon in the world! I won't give in! I will save them!" Aaron suddenly shouted his battle cry. He would love to go to that place where it was said to be the source of all evil. But he needed to be strong, he needed to be better at fighting. In the end, After everything is over. After checking that his family was alright. He and Alona will be closer. Possibly being mates. Aaron couldn't wait until that happens.

(21 - 10 = 11)

Last edited by Gamerscape on Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 7:29 pm

Raverous 11

Items
(1) Oran Berry

Pokemon
(1) Ariados
(1) Paras
The ghost type hissed slightly as the dark energy struck him. He quickly attempted to extend his shadow to escape the grip of the pokemon however for some reason, he couldn't fade into the shadow. "Grrrr, You leave me no choice!" he shouted as a nail quickly formed and raced towards him. As the nail struck, a sinister energy formed between the two pokemon. The spider seemed to instantly let go of him as it hissed in pain.

The curse was taking affect almost immediately. Just as the pokemon quickly had some odd lines appear on parts of the pokemon. Like a dark, shadowy mass that was stuck to the pokemon had formed as if there was cuts all over the pokemon's body. The pokemon collapsed for a moment.

"Hmm." The way the mass formed looked similar to how blood would form from cuts... However there was clearly no physical damage to the pokemon. "You won't be a-- What?!" the pokemon moved its head and looks straight up towards the spiritomb. It then got up as if it had not taken any damage. However the damage was clearly visible. This pokemon should not be able to move!

Its eyes glowing a sinister red. The spiritomb was completely shocked to see it get up as if nothing had happened. The bug then shot an electrified web towards the spiritomb's direction.

As this was happening the spiritomb's shadow had extended back towards the dragon type. What exactly was he doing?
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 8:10 pm

"This is Stupid!" Aaron shouted. All of his movements are stiff as a board. It doesn't help the fact, when the Deino's body refuses to obey his command constantly. How is he supposed to cure this? There was suppose to be a berry that cure Paralysis. Cheri Berry was it? He doesn't remember. Regardless, he knew that complaining about isn't going to help him. He continued to press onwards, completely oblivious to the Spiritomb's shadow. When Aaron finally came out of the bushes and into the battlefield, he growled in annoyance. "Come on! Work with me here body!" Aaron complained. From what Aaron was smelling, the bug type was beaten pretty badly. However, when Aaron clicked his tongue, he gasps when he found out that the Aridos was still standing as if he never got hurt to begin with. "Now I know why Alona calls them Zombies." Aaron muttered.

With great struggle, Aaron galumphed his way to get closer to the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 2:09 am

Raverous 12

Items
(1) Oran Berry

Pokemon
(1) Ariados
(1) Paras
The ghost type spotted the dragon type making its way towards the battlefield as he faded into his shadow in an attempt to escape. Immediately popping back up right by aaron. The ghost type quickly produced a cheri berry and pushed it right next to the dragon types mouth. "Eat this now, We need to leave." the spiritomb stated hastily.

He didn't want to leave this fight, however he knew it was far too dangerous to fight this thing... Especially with a fully charged curse.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 3:04 am

Aaron found some TM Along the way and gathered them. Something he didn't have much use for, but it could sell for a few Pokes. Aaron gasps however, when he heard the Ghost Type's voice. "Gah! Don't sneak up on me like that, especially when I can't sense you without my-" Aaron quickly shut his mouth as he caught a whiff of a berry. The Deino didn't hesitate to chomp down and swallow it. He could already feel his body relax as the berry went down his throat. He tested his movement, swinging his legs back and forth. There was no restriction, no stiff movement. Good, but there was another issue. "Thanks, but what about that Feral? Didn't you beat it?" Aaron asked. "I mean, I smelled his wounds all the way from here. But when I checked him with my echolocation, he's standing as if nothing happened! What's going on here? What is he?"

Last edited by Gamerscape on Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 5:46 am

Raverous 12

Items
(1) Oran Berry

Pokemon
(1) Ariados
(1) Paras
The spiritomb grumbled as the deino started asking a dozen questions. "Not right now, we need to leave!" he stated as he attempted to extend his energy towards the deino to give it a push in the opposite direction of the bug type. "NOW!" he said as the bug type vanished from sight briefly, quickly reappearing as it struck the spiritomb. "GAH!! You insolent little..." he groaned as he quickly turned towards the deino, "Run, NOW!" he shouted as he returned his attention to the enraged pokemon.

It was clear that he wasn't going to be able to get away from this thing. But attempting to help the deino get out? This was a whole new thing for him... He would rather have it take his place, but right now... That wasn't really going through his head. Right now he was more worried about getting out of this issue... With minimal damage.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 6:22 am

All of Aaron's questions have been ignored. Instead, the Spiritomb demanded the Deino to get out of here, only confusing and worrying the Deino further. "Wait! What are we even up-" Aaron couldn't say another word as he felt a strong energy shoved him away from the bug type. "Alright! Alright! I'm going!" The Dragon type ran a few feet away, using the shove as momentum. However, he completely skids to a halt when he realizes that Rave was struck. "Rave!" Aaron called out. Aaron need to help this Pokemon, it was his job, it was the right thing to do at this moment. However, this ghost type insisted that the Deino needed to run. "What about you? I can't just leave you here!" He couldn't just leave him, he'll get hurt! He already saved his brother, why does he keep playing hero for him? "No..." He owed this Pokemon for helping his brother, Rave doesn't need to help Aaron now. Whatever this Ghost type like it or not, he was going to help him. Not just because he owed him, he was his friend.

"Rave! Get back!" Aaron barked, getting in between Rave and the bug type. "You have done enough for me already. You run, I'll handle this." Aaron growled, not accepting no for an answer. he then turn his attention on the crazed Pokemon. "No matter how many times you get back up, I'll put you back down!" Aaron bared his electric teeth, the darkness slowly consuming him again. "I won't let you hurt him... Not on my watch!" Aaron then charged at the crazed Pokemon, planing on paralyzing it to make sure it doesn't get away.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 5:24 am

Raverous 12

Items
(1) Oran Berry

Pokemon
(1) Ariados
(1) Paras
The spiritomb watched as the deino began to run off. He sighed slightly as he turned to the bug type once more. However before anything happened. The deino had rushed back and stated for him to get back. Demanding that he run instead. He was about to object but the deino growled at him.

Aaron would not accept no for an answer. "Giving me no choice... I will wait nearby and help when needed!! That is my answer!" he hissed in response as he went back and hid. He watched as the scene unfolded.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 11:13 pm

Aaron ignored Rave's response. He was to focus on fighting the Bug type to care what he has to say. Aaron's electrified teeth were aimed at the Ariados's legs. Unfortunately for him, the Spider Pokemon moved its leg out of the way and retaliated with its own electric attack. the Ariados spews out its electric web, tangling and electrocuting Aaron. Luckily for the Deino, he could resist it, and he quickly tore off all the webs with his teeth. "I Won't let you hurt him, I won't let any of you hurt my friend!" Aaron exclaimed. The Dragon type charged at the Ariados once more, dodging any attacks it threw at him. Finally, Aaron bit into the Ariados's legs, not only shocking it, but paralyzing it.

Aaron backed away, shaking his head in confusion. "Huh? Blacked out again." Aaron used his echolocation ability, backing away in fear as he realize he was close to those crazies. However, he relaxed when he found out that it was struggling to move. "Did I do that?"

Monokuma Pikachu carried out 10 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 4 K2YWnDo , A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 4 HqwuLie , A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 4 Hc4wJXb , A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 4 DcEpsRT , A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 4 OuMqNjP , A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 4 PSNEk7U , A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 4 HqwuLie , A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 4 VYqciob , A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 4 XlTFzov , A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 4 YVyYfVG
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 1:34 am

Raverous 12

Items
(1) Oran Berry

Pokemon
(1) Ariados
The ghost type watched as aaron bit into the spider's leg. Electrifying it to an intense degree. As he let go, the spider was paralyzed. Eventually coming out of his state of darkness.

I see... that is the trigger. he thought to himself before he go up. "It would seem so, however I wouldn't want to wait for it to move again... Lets leave now." he stated as he quickly turned around. Just before he started moving, he noticed a berry right next to him. Before anyone noticed it, he stashed the berry away.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 2:27 am

"R-right!" Aaron hurried along back to the Ghost type, using his echolocation to find his rock. Before he could take any further step, however, Aaron caught whiff of something strange. It isn't like that stun spore he inhaled last time. In fact, the more Aaron inhaled it, the more pain he has in his throat. Soon, Aaron couldn't help himself but cough painfully and violently, Oblivious to the Venomoth that was spreading its poison like powder around the Deino. Soon, Aaron collapses, all of his energy drained from the poison. He was still conscious, however he wishes he wasn't. The pain was too much to bear! He was starting to black out, going to that state where a Pokemon were to be defeated. He knew he had to take a revival seed, that was the only way he could endure the poison, to survive. Aaron struggled to dig into his bag, eventually taking out a seed that will boost all of his energy back.

With one bite, Aaron's energy surged with renewal, picking himself from the dirt. Strange enough, the poison was out of his system. Was this because of the revival seed? It didn't matter, he was safe, for now. "Phew, that was close." Aaron muttered as he sprints his way towards Rave, holding his breath to ensure that he didn't get poisoned from the powder again.

(0 + revival seed = 23)
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 5:42 am

Raverous 12

No Data
The spiritomb didn't quite pay attention when aaron fell down from his poisonous encounter. He didn't realize that the dragon type had fallen behind at any point. However, once he caught back up. It did catch him slightly by surprise that he was gone at all. "Grr, you alright! I didn't realize you fell back!" he hissed in a slightly annoyed tone.

However he wasn't going to be mad about it. He was just glad that his new 'tool' hadn't been caught up in trouble for now.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 6:32 am

"It doesn't matter, Keep running!" Aaron shouted, running past the Spirtomb in a panic. The Venomoth followed behind, its crimson eyes glowed with blood lust. This was crazy! Those infected are relentless! They're not even fazed by any of their attacks. And they're aggressive to boot. Far more aggressive than the ferals. They have to leave the dungeon! This place is far more dangerous than it was the last time he was here. "We have to go! We have to-" Before the Deino could speak any further, he suddenly inhaled something Familiar. It wasn't that poison stuff he inhaled last time, but something that the Paras produce earlier when Aaron helped him. "Oh, don't tell me..." Aaron coughed again, struggling to breath in the stun spore. Aaron's body starts to stiffen, restricting his movement and overall causing him to slow down quite a bit. "Damn it... Again?!"

Aaron knew that there was some Pokemon is causing this, yet he couldn't do anything about it! His mind was telling him to keep on running, but how could he if he keep getting caught by poison and paralysis?
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:06 pm

Raverous 12

No Data
The ghost type hissed as he saw the pokemon, quickly emitting a beam of psychic energy towards the pokemon, attempting to confuse it. After a moment of the beam making contact. The pokemon began to fly more and more erratically. Eventually slamming into a tree as it fell to the ground. It was most likely not going to be flying any time soon... However it definitely was not out.

"Must you bring friends..." he half joked as he continued after the dragon type. Just as he started to catch up, he quickly stopped as he noticed the deino starting to slow down suddenly. This place just seemed to be teaming with pokemon! "Figure's... This place is a monster house... I don't have any more of those berries... Just fight through it!" he shouted as he extended part of his body's energy to pull the deino up.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 10:19 pm

"This isn't the time for Jokes." Aaron grumbled.. The paralysis was really getting to him. Each step causes Aaron to experience cramps on his whole body. At one point, the Deino accidentally stumbled and fell to his side. "Fight though it... Easier for you to say! I can hardly move like this!" Aaron said sarcastically. He tried to get up by himself, but the Paralysis was making it extremely difficult. Fortunately, Aaron felt Rave energy help him up off the ground. With the spores gone, Aaron could breath again. "Thanks, now lets see who we're up against." Aaron click his tongue a few times, though thanks to the paralysis, it was harder due to the numbness of his tongue. Aaron finally got the echolocation trick to work after a short while. He could see them, all of the feral ready to attack. "If you exclude the Ariados and the Venomoth, there are five of them!" Aaron would of seen more, but the Paralysis made Aaron lose his focus.

"I don't know if I can use my echolocation at this state, but the Pokemon who paralyzed me is behind us. They're getting ready to attack!"
Aaron warned. "This isn't a monster house, this is an infected house!" Aaron realized in horror.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 2:52 am

Raverous 12

No Data
The spiritomb glanced around as he started to notice the pokemon closing in. "Grr... This isn't happening..." the spiritomb said in rather angry tone. The spiritomb did not like the idea of getting trapped in this place. However, these wild pokemon were giving him no choice at this moment. "If you have any moves that can stop them from following us, even for a moment. USE IT!" he started but shouted as a pokemon came straight at him. He quickly sunk into a shadow as it did so and struck the pokemon. Then followed up with a confuse ray attack. Leaving the pokemon confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Darker Tone Of Light.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next