Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession.   Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 1:04 am

First topic message reminder :

Aaron should of be laying on his bed, not motivated to do anything. His family gone crazy after all and he couldn't do anything. He should be miserable right? Well, that mostly right. But there are times where he wanted to boost the guild morale, keeping them inspired. However, it most often then not failed, due to Aaron's lack of charisma. Aaron didn't give up though. Instead, he cooked up a plan to get the whole guild at least remove some of their stress "She should be here any minute now..." Aaron was at his team's room, laying on his bed as usual. He doesn't know where his Partner was. That was probably a good thing though. The last thing he needed was Alona stirring up a storm around Silverdawn. He especially didn't want Joey to met her. That's the last thing he did.

Aaron sighed. He seriously hoped that Alona didn't chicken out. Yeah, she was afraid of going outside since the whole event occurred. But, he hoped that persuading her with the gummis he haves will change her mind. "Come on... Don't do this to me..."

Alona stood in front of the door, paranoia took over her mind like a plague. Her whole Eevee body was shaking and she silently whimpered to herself. She didn't like being outside. She didn't want to be turned by zombies. She just want to get inside, do what Aaron asked of her, take the Gummis, evolve, and get it over with. With a gulped, she knocked on the door with her paws. "H-hello? I-'m here for someone by t-the name of A-Aaron."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession.   Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 1:36 am

Joey

The pikachu flinched slightly at her when she snapped back about him remembering the aura massage. "Is that what that was? I didn't know." he said in defense. "I do remember that, just not how I fell asleep..." he stated as he quickly avoided eye contact and looked at the window.

The sky being as dark as ever. He let out a slight sigh. "So, aaron hasn't come back yet... I don't know how long it has been. This stupid sky makes it impossible to tell time." he said in a lower tone. A hint of sadness in it but he wasn't all too sad. He was just worried. "Also, sorry about earlier... It is just, Me and Jak lost our home a while back." he said as he continued to look out the window. "As much as I miss it, I keep forgetting to look at the present... I have such great friends here." he stated with a smile. Despite his somewhat sad tone, he was glad to be here. "I just don't want to lose it again."
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession.   Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 2:05 am

Alona didn't look back at Joey as he told her about how he lost his home and such. It was a shame, but what's done is done. "Can't exactly relate to your feelings, but I can understand that. Must be tough to lose the one you care about, huh?" Alona asked. She didn't really want to listen to this Pikachu's little sob story. The last thing she needs was hearing Joey cry over it. However, she was curious about the Electric type's history. Especially after he said, 'I just don't want to lose it again.' "Though, I have to ask. What do you mean losing it again? What will happen again, that's making you say that?" Alona asked, though it sort of sounds like a demand. "If you don't want to tell me, it's fine. I'm just bored."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession.   Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 6:07 am

Joey

Joey looked towards the sylveon as she asked him what he meant by losing it again. "The person that caused us to lose our home... Is somewhere near grassveil." he stated as he turned his head towards the window once more. "Raverous..." he sighed as he walked away from the window.

"Long story short, he caused the destruction of our home." he stated in a more sullen tone. However he wasn't going to let it bother him this time. He remember that he had friends here that were there for him.

"So, what about you... Where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession.   Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 6:44 am

"Raverous huh?" He must of been strong to pull that off. That, or something else happened, she wasn't aware of. The Pikachu was being vague with this info. What kind of Pokemon was he? What was his motivation? Why was he here out of all places? One thing she does know, she isn't getting any more information out of Joey, at least not yet. He even tried to change that little topic. What could she do, though? She can't exactly interrogate the little guy. "If I hear anything, I'll let you know." Alona told Joey, looking back at him with a smile "Now, where I from? That's easy, it's the same place Aaron lived. Rainfront Town." Alona explained. "My mom was a singer, while my dad was a fiction story teller. My mom would teach me how to sing, while I learn lyrics from a fictional story with my father." Alona thought it was a good idea to demonstrate what she meant and started to sing a little bit.

"Sjool paran moy'hi
Ar jar'ruk noy' sin
Dha gya'left tal fooyryuu
Malich fuide aslaat erensboiye"

She stopped there, thinking that was good enough. "That language you just heard? It isn't some kind of ancient languages, it's complete, and utterly fictional."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession.   Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession. - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:43 am

Joey

Joey nodded as she stated she would inform him if she learned anything about the ghost type. Although he really didn't want anything to do with this guy... It was something he had to deal with eventually.

Alona started stating where she was from, basically the same area Aaron was from. She stated that her mom taught her to sing, and her father told fictional stories. All in all, this made a good combination for singing. As she demonstrates a small bit, it sounded quite nice.

Before he ever got the chance to ask if the lyrics were from any language at all. She already started stating that the language was completely made up. This made him smile slightly. "Jak and I are from a small village far away from here." The Pikachu started.

"It was fun exploring the area's around the place. I even had a great time playing jokes on some of the villagers and my best friend Jak" he said with a smile. "However... That place, no longer exists..." he said in a sullen tone.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession.   Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession. - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 4:22 am

More Joey told Alona about herself, the more the Sylveon understood him. He must of have a good life before that happened. Granted, he still have a good life now, but he's scarred with those memories now. "Joey, do you feel comfortable telling me what happened in your home town? I know it's painful, so I'm not going to force you into telling me. I just want to understand more about what happened." Alona Placed her feelers on Joey's shoulder comfort him. What was she doing? she knew that she wasn't forcing Joey into telling her, but she felt like she was pressuring him to.  "If you prefer, we can talk about something else. I am interested in Joining the guild, so maybe you could tell me how I can go about that?"

Last edited by Gamerscape on Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession.   Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession. - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 4:38 am

Joey

Joey looked at alona for a moment as she asked about what had happened. He thought for a moment about telling her. He didn't mind sharing it or anything... However, like she believed. It hurt to think about. "It is alright... However, if you wish. I can tell you later." he stated as he turned towards the window. "The sky just reminds me of it so easily... It is only missing one thing. The burning black snow..." The pikachu stated.

He turned back towards the sylveon. "It is actually easy to join the guild. If you want to join an existing team, you just need the team leader to be with you and talk to the guildmaster." he said with a smile. "You can even form your own team the same way. You just need a name and know whether or not you have any members that are joining right away." he finished.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession.   Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession. - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 5:09 am

"I think it would be for the best right now." Alona smiled. Joey mentioned that the sky reminds him so much that incident. Apparently, snow was around when this happened, but Alona didn't want to think too much of it now. Alona soon let go of Joey, closing her eyes to absorb as much information about Joining the guild. "Wow, it's that easy? maybe joining a guild wasn't a pipe dream." Alona was delighted by this answer. Besides being a singer, she also wanted to be a guild member. Her motive was to explore the world, just like her mother. She wants to experience everything in this world. "So, I'm going to need a team right? I can't just make one, though." She would prefer to be in an experienced team. But what team though? She could join Aaron's team, it made sense after all. However, she really didn't like that Arbork. Maybe Joey could let her join? After all, Aaron does trust him. Plus, it's not like she won't see him everyday.

"So Joey? If I say wanted to join you, how would you react?"
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession.   Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession. - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 5:49 am

Joey

The pikachu nodded, however it seemed alona had more words to say. After listening to to alona for a moment. He was a little shocked to hear that she wanted to join him on his team. Asking how he would react. "Uhh, I would be alright with it. However you need to ask Az if you can join. She is the leader after all." he said with a smile.

"Do you still want me to tell you what happened now?" he asked as he turned towards the window. Looking at the sky and its immense darkness.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession.   Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession. - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 6:17 am

Azeral? Alona heard that name before somewhere. Wasn't she the Ralts that helped her during her training? She doesn't have any grudge against her or hate her in particular. Nonetheless, if Joey vouches for the Sylveon, Alona have no doubt in her mind that Azeral would agree too. "Thank you Joey. I'll find ask her when I get the chance." Alona smiled. However, that faded when Joey asked if she would like to hear his story. "If you want. Just remember, if it gets to painful, stop." Alona answered. She did say she didn't want to do this to Joey again, but she felt that her message could make Joey more comfortable telling the story. Even if it's little, every little bit helps. Without Warning, Alona touched the Pikachu's shoulder again, but this time she was sending her soothing aura.

"Never mind what I'm doing, if you think you can handle telling me the story, go for it."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession.   Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession. - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 6:11 am

Joey

Joey nodded as Alona stated that she would ask the ralts when she got the chance. He was a bit curious to whether or not she was serious. However he had no doubts that she was. Eventually there came the point where he would tell the story.

However, where would he begin... It isn't the easiest thing to tell. "Alright..." he said as he calmed himself. Alona seemed to use her aura on him once more to keep him calm. Stating that if it got too painful, to just stop. He nodded lightly as he thought of where to start. "When I said the sky reminds me of what happened to my village... I mean exactly that. Our village had been raided several times by groups of pokemon. Each time a group came, there was always this... ghost there." he started.

"It has gone on for a while, however this one day... The one raid was... err... we had to run away from our home... If we hadn't, I don't know what would of happened." he continued, as it started to get a little painful for him. The soothing effects of the aura seemed to help, but even that wouldn't be enough eventually.

"As we ran, the sky got dark... A black snow fell from the sky that burned when you touched it. It smelt horrible, and it was hard to breathe." he said before pausing for a brief moment. "He was on the hill, laughing as my home was burned down. Just... Just befor- so-something exploded." the pikachu started to choke on his words. He tried to continue but couldn't. Quickly hugging the Sylveon as he started to tearing up.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession.   Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession. - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 6:59 am

Alona was rather speechless from what the Pikachu was telling her. Alona tightens her hug Around Joey, her Aura still massaging Joey. "Alright Joey, I get it, I get it. No need to torture yourself. I'm here for you." Alona started to sway the Pikachu during their embrace, comforting Joey further. "It won't happen again Joey, if the ghost type were to do that in this town, he and his gang would have the guild to deal with first." Alona explained, her voice sound more calming and somewhat motherly. In fact, all of her actions were gentle and motherly. What kind of sadistic asshole does that to a village? The mere thought pissed her off. And yet, she felt this empathy link between Joey and herself. She felt extremely sad for the Joey, she wanted to comfort him in any way possible. She didn't cry, but she can't help but feel bad for him. This is the first time she ever felt this way before. It was odd, but she felt like it was the right thing to do.

Alona soon placed her head on Joey's, whispering into his ear. "Listen. If you need any comforting, I'm here for you. Everyone who are friends with you will comfort you. Remember that." Alona never let go, she was determined to make Joey feel better.

Last edited by Gamerscape on Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession.   Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession. - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 10:49 pm

Joey

Joey continued to hold onto the sylveon. Slowly calming down as he held onto Alona. He held onto her her a little tigher as she stated that it won't happen again. Stating that the ghost type won't do it again. Stating that he would have to deal with the guild first.

Remembering the one time he was being comforted after one of the raids. One of the villagers stated that the guild is coming to defend them. The words hit him, they never came... When they did, it was too late. The village was burned down. Nothing left but a large black hole in the ground where the village used to be.

Joey attempted to speak but couldn't at the moment. Simply nodded very lightly as he held onto the sylveon. A little while later, he loosened his grip as he was slowly calming down. The aura within the sylveon seemed to help a lot. Even if it wasn't actively being used. The fact that he was being embraced seemed to have the power work in some way.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession.   Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 7:10 pm

Alona took Joey is loosing his grip as a sign that he was getting better. After another few minutes or so, Alona lets go of the Pikachu, giving him a somewhat motherly smile. "Feeling better now?" Alona asked. She doesn't have any kind of relation with Joey. She never had gone through with this Pikachu did. She has never witnessed the horror of seeing a whole village be burned to the ground like he did. Yet, she couldn't help but feel bad for this Pikachu. "Why don't you show me a tour of this place, Joey? If I'm going to be a guild member, might as well get my bearing around this place." Alona asked in an attempt to change the subject. The Sylveon didn't want to see her eventual partner be in pain like that anymore. Why should he? He never even asked for that in the first place. Who ever this Raverous is, she looks forward to force this ghost type out of existence..
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession.   Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession. - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 1:07 am

Joey nodded lightly as he let go. Although he still felt horrible from the emotions that just tore through him. Being with a new friend helped a lot. Heck, a friend that has the ability to help sooth other's with the use of their aura. If anything, it was a two in one there. Just being with someone he can trust can help.

Alona then asked about a tour, since she was going to be joining the guild. Stating that it be a good idea to get her bearings on the place.

Joey nodded at the request and began to walk outside the room, leading Alona around the guild. It was a simple tour, nothing too detailed. Answering any questions she would ask to the best of his ability.

At the end of the tour. Looking towards the sylveon he thanked her again. If she was to ask why, he would state for helping him feel better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession.   Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4