Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession.   Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 1:04 am

First topic message reminder :

Aaron should of be laying on his bed, not motivated to do anything. His family gone crazy after all and he couldn't do anything. He should be miserable right? Well, that mostly right. But there are times where he wanted to boost the guild morale, keeping them inspired. However, it most often then not failed, due to Aaron's lack of charisma. Aaron didn't give up though. Instead, he cooked up a plan to get the whole guild at least remove some of their stress "She should be here any minute now..." Aaron was at his team's room, laying on his bed as usual. He doesn't know where his Partner was. That was probably a good thing though. The last thing he needed was Alona stirring up a storm around Silverdawn. He especially didn't want Joey to met her. That's the last thing he did.

Aaron sighed. He seriously hoped that Alona didn't chicken out. Yeah, she was afraid of going outside since the whole event occurred. But, he hoped that persuading her with the gummis he haves will change her mind. "Come on... Don't do this to me..."

Alona stood in front of the door, paranoia took over her mind like a plague. Her whole Eevee body was shaking and she silently whimpered to herself. She didn't like being outside. She didn't want to be turned by zombies. She just want to get inside, do what Aaron asked of her, take the Gummis, evolve, and get it over with. With a gulped, she knocked on the door with her paws. "H-hello? I-'m here for someone by t-the name of A-Aaron."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession.   Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 1:59 am

Aaron shock his head at Silverdawn's tone. He was rather used it at this point. "Silverdawn, Please listen to-" His partner suddenly stormed off, slithering away from Aaron. The Deino gulped. Either she's running away, or she doing that mission by herself to prove something. "Silver? Silverdawn! What the hell are you doing? Don't tell me your doing that mission on your own!" Silverdawn's scent suddenly faded away, the farther she was. "Silverdawn this is crazy! You can't do this on your own! Silverdawn?! Comeback!" Aaron's shouting was in vain, she was already gone. Jealously was a strong emotion. An a extremely strong emotion. He was tempted to go after, but he had to tell Joey and Alona what was going on, plus he left his bag at his room. She could take care of herself for now.

Back at the guild, Alona wrapped up her song, standing back up and opening her eyes. To her surprises, she saw everyone at the guild come want listen to her sing. She then look at Joey and smirked. "You think I have a dirty mouth now?" Before anything could be answered, Aaron pushed his way though the crowd, his worried look on his face. "Joey, Alona. I'm need my bag, I'm going after Silverdawn."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession.   Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 8:23 pm

Joey

Joey looked at the sylveon blankly as she asked if he though she still had a dirty mouth. He didn't quite want to respond as regardless of having a beautiful singing voice... It doesn't excuse the fact that one can curse non stop when they get the slightest bit upset. So instead he simply shook his head no to satisfy her.

After that moment, Aaron came pushing through the small crowd of pokemon. He stated he needed his bag as he was going after silverdawn. "Where is she going?" he asked as he quickly ran to the corner of the room to grab aaron's bag. Rushing it back over towards the dragon type. He hoped silver was alright, all the guild members were in some way a friend to him. He didn't want anyone to get hurt at all. They were family to him.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession.   Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 3:01 am

Aaron bit into the bag, wrapping it around his neck. He then nodded to Joey as a way of saying thanks. "I think she's jealous of me for me and Alona's little confession. So Jealous that she ran off to do a mission on her own!" Aaron explained. He could help but feel mad, both at himself and Silverdawn. "What the hell was she thinking? I know she can take care of herself but we're partners!" Aaron growled, not at anyone in particular, but to let out his annoyance. "I'm going to ask around the guild, see what mission she took. Joey, listen to me. If the guild master allows it, then Alona have my permission to stay in my room. Tell her that alright? If she can't stay then take her back to her house." Aaron turn his face at Alona. Alona didn't really expect that to go that far. However, what's done is done. "Alona, I need you to listen what Joey tells you, if he asked you to do something, do it." Aaron said sternly.

Before Alona can argue, Aaron soon started pushing his way back outside of his room, leaving the fairy type and Joey. "Wait! You can't just leave me with him!" Alona shouted in vain. She then sighed and look at Joey. "So what do you want me to do your 'Majesty?'" Alona said sarcastically. She isn't going to enjoy this, at all.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession.   Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession. - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 3:09 am

Joey

The electric mouse frowned at the bit of information. "Alright then, If you can't find the information from any guild members, I would try checking the list of taken missions and find out who is on each one. That might reduce the time it takes to find her." Joey stated as Aaron started making his way out of the room.

As he did so, the sylveon made a comment about not being able to be left with HIM. The pikachu completely ignored the comment at first but when she got snarky and asked what he wanted her to do with the words your Majesty on the end... It made him sigh. "Hey, no need to be so snippy... What do you want to do?" he asked the sylveon in response.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession.   Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession. - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 9:19 pm

Alona rolled her eyes at the Pikachu's comment. However, what Joey said did made her wonder. She could sing again, practice does make perfect after all. However, her singing is attracting unwanted attention. Speaking of which... "What the hell are you all looking at? Get out!" Alona barked, pushing the crowd away and slamming the door on their face. After that, she went back to the Pikachu, sighing in relief all the while."There. Now, you ask me what I wanted to do right?" Alona ask. "To be honest, I'd like to tease you a bit." Alona smirked, patting the Pikachu's head with her ribbons. "Maybe next time. Anyway, now that I'm with Aaron now, I supposed that we could learn more about each other."

Meanwhile, Aaron soon gather enough info from his fellow guild members that where Silverdawn was heading and quickly dashed towards the path of Pricklemist Hill.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession.   Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession. - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 10:12 pm

Joey

Joey looked towards the sylveon with a slightly confused look. Especially when the sylveon patted his head. He was a tad bit confused as to where she was going at. The only thing he knew was that aaron liked her, and supposedly she liked him back. He saw this within aaron a little earlier, since he has seen Jak in a similar state about Fang.

"Um.. what did you want to know?" he asked with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession.   Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 6:06 am

The Sylveon thought for a moment. She is certainly isn't going to tell Joey about herself first. "Lets start with you." What question would she ask? How did he Join the guild? Nah, the answer would most likely be 'I want to protect someone.' Or something like that. How about how him and Aaron met? No, she didn't really care about that. That was then her mind spark with a perfect question. "So where's your family? What kind of Pokemon were they? I'm interested in seeing them." It was a basic question, but she see no harm in it. Besides, she couldn't think of anything else at the moment anyway.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession.   Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 7:24 am

Joey

The pikachu flinched for a moment at the question. The look on his face quickly went from being startled to one of sadness. He turned away from the the sylveon with his head down low. "Only family I have is Jak..." he stated slowly and in a low tone.

The electric mouse felt really hurt somehow. Even though he had never been upset about not having a family. If anything he lived in a village with his friend Jak. He would spend nights with each villager depending if they had space.

However, even though it isn't the family bit that made him feel hurt. It was something deeper... It was the fact that he had lost his home. Like an old wound, being opened up yet again. No where near as bad when he first had experienced this loss.

Something about this darkness seemed to bring it back up for him.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession.   Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 7:43 am

Alona wasn't expecting Joey to go all gloomy like that, and the moment he told her that Jak was his only family member, she went quiet. "Look like I stuck a nerve." She thought to herself. While she didn't feel bad asking the question, she knew that being respectful about this is her top priority. She may be a rude, dirty mouth, Sylveon, but she also knew her limit. "Hey, Joey. I didn't know about it OK? Don't feel so down." Alona comfort Joey. All she asked was a simple question, how was she supposed to know that Joey would react this way. How is she gonna fix this little issue? Wait a minute, She's a Sylveon now! Her Ribbons can send a soothing Aura to relax a Pokemon. If that the case then maybe she could get Joey to smile again using her Ribbons.

Alona didn't waste anytime, she wrap around Joey's neck lightly, sending her Aura to make the Pikachu feel calm and happy again. "Don't say anything, don't do anything. Just relax."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession.   Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 8:26 am

Joey

The pikachu remained still for a moment as he thought about his home. Hearing Alona stating that she didn't know and not to feel so down. However, it couldn't be helped. He still missed his home no matter what. Despite having a better home here.

It is something no one should be able to get over easily. This is even true for him. He felt the need to be near Azeral again. She was the one person that had helped him since that incident. She helped him feel better. However before he even thought about going back to his room, or even responding. Something soft touched him and gently hugged him around his neck area. The feeling felt soothing.

Despite the soothing feeling. He still had the sadness linger. He did feel better yes, however the thoughts still remained. He simply closed his eyes, and did as she had instructed for the time being... Just to relax... It did help somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession.   Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 9:00 am

"I'm not expecting you to get over what happened, but you do feel more better now right?" This is the first time Alona had to do this. To be honest, She didn't realize she had this aura until she thought about it. While her feelers made Pokemon more relaxed as long as her feelers touch them, Alona's whole body had this feeling. It felt nice. Certainly worth it to be a Sylveon. "Keep relaxing Joey. keep your eyes closed, and think about your friends. From what Aaron told me, your friend Azeral was the one who always make you feel better." Alona smiled, her ribbon like feelers swayed the little Pikachu left and right while he stood. Kinda like a mother holding her baby. "Why not have it both ways then? Just let me handle this. You stop thinking whatever it is your thinking and start thinking about Azeral. What was one of the most happiest moment with her? Try to recreate it in your mind."

Listening how she spoke would of made her feel sick to her stomach. How did she turn into the Pikachu's Big sister? "I guess it doesn't matter. I'm way too happy about my Evolution to care. This is the only time I'll be doing this to the Pikachu, that's it." She thought to herself. She closed her eyes with a small smile.

Last edited by Gamerscape on Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession.   Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:40 pm

Joey

Joey continued to allow this sylveon to comfort him. Eventually as he had his eyes closed, he slowly drifted off to sleep. Despite it being daytime. The slow movement of being swayed left and right seemed to have had him fall peacefully asleep. Remembering the times with his best friends that he had spent together.

How in the world he had fallen asleep was a mystery. It was quite possible that the soothing aura that the sylveon had been exerting might of been stronger than she anticipated as he did fall asleep. He was also in a much more peaceful state of mind. Completely forgetting the whole thing when he wakes up later.

((Possible time skip?))
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession.   Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 2:40 am

As Alona kept up with her little soothing massage, Something unexpected happened. The Sylveon could feel the Pikachu's weight starting to press against her. "Joey... What are you doing?" No response. "Joey? Oh, don't tell me..." Alona face palmed when she Realized that she put Joey to sleep. The Yellow Mouse soon fell on top of the Sylveon. It took Alona all of her strength to keep Joey from falling on top of her. "Seriously? If you're going do this, I'm not holding you." It was a huge struggle, but eventually, Alona dragged Joey to Aaron's bed with her feelers. Once she placed him down, Alona soon started to pant for air. "I wasn't expecting him to weigh this much. Then again, Sylveon are known to be one of the lightest of the Eeveelution." Her Feelers wiped the sweat coming off her body.

What was she supposed to do now? With Joey asleep, she didn't have much to do. That was when she notices another bed. The snake's bed. "Might as well. I kinda like a nap." Alona sneaked up to Silverdawn's bed, making sure she didn't wake the Pikachu up. Once she got on, she made herself comfortable. Once she kneaded the bed, she laid on her stomach and slowly fallen to sleep.

((Timeskip, initiated.))

Alona groggily opens her eyes, slowly getting off of Silverdawn's bed. It was hard to tell what time it was, since the sky outside the window had that dark cloud that made Pokemon go mad. "It feels like I slept for an hour or so, though." She mumbled to herself. She then looks over where Joey was, checking if he was still asleep or not.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession.   Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 6:56 am

Joey

Joey opened his eyes, the darkness of the sky still visible outside the window. Still gloomy as ever, and looking to his side. He saw the sylveon still sleeping. He smiled for a moment but then quickly had a thought... How did I end up asleep?...

A little confused about how he ended up this way, he decided not to think about it and check the hallway. It seemed they were asleep in aaron's team room. This left him even more curious. He then heard the sylveon stir from her spot. Waiting until she was fully awake. "Hey" he said with a smile. "Umm, what happened? I don't remember how I fell asleep... One second Yo--... oh... did you?" he said in a slightly confused tone.

Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession.   Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 7:18 am

Alona smiled a bit. He has no idea how he went to sleep did he? "Well, hey there chubby. Sleep well?" Alona teased. "Somehow my natural ability made you go to sleep. I don't know why or how, but you did. When you have gone to sleep, I had to carry you to the bed you were sleeping now. Of course, with how much you weigh, and me being the lightest of the Eeveelution, let just say I had fun." Alona said in a playful, yet sarcastic way. However, she soon had a serious look on her face. "You better damn well remember that aura massage I gave you, cause your not getting another one. Not without a price at least."

The Sylveon sighed, looking at the window in boredom. "Aaron hasn't come back yet, so we haven't been sleeping that long. Anything you wanna do until he and his partner gets back?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession.   Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boosting Morale/Aaron's confession.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next