Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.*   A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.* - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 2:07 am

First topic message reminder :

Spoiler:

Aaron enters the Pecha forest. stretching his neck, Getting that kink out of his neck. "Right, two times the charm." It been a while since Silverdawn and him took this mission. And with some few tricks up of his paws, Aaron was sure they could finish this mission no problem. "Alright, Silverdawn. Not only are we finishing this misson, but you're gonna face your fears." Aaron Laughed. He remembered the last time he taught someone how to face their fears. He didn't remember the outcome, but she was really happy from the result. "Now, Remember what we talked about. If we encounter any Nidoran, I'll hang back while you fight it. Don't worry, I won't make the fight go too far, alright?" Aaron pat Silverdawn on her back with his paws. Of course, facing her fears was a secondary objective. Their top priority was to get as much berries as they can before they leave.

"At any case, Let do our best."
Aaron took the lead. He been into this Dungeon so many times at this point, he knew what to expect here. Even with his blindness, Aaron was able to navigate the dungeon with relative ease.

Aaron: (20 - 5 = 15)

A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.* - Page 3 633A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.* - Page 3 Animated_oras_xy_sylveon_sprite_by_arcticwolf0418-d8mmic3A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.* - Page 3 LarvestaA Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.* - Page 3 633
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.*   A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.* - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 4:55 am

"Really now?" This is a problem. How are they gonna carry something without the straps on? His mind was interrupted when Silverdawn announce her idea to bring her items to his. "Yeah, we can do that." Aaron followed the scent of Silver's content in the bag. He took the items and placed it in his own bag. "I'll take your bag too. I'm sure they can fix it. Worse case scenario is that they replace it." Aaron Quickly took the bag in his mouth and motion Silverdawn to keep going. This was a a pretty quick mission overall, considering it took them no time to find these items. Though, he would probably take one or two more before leaving. He doesn't want to linger too long in this dungeon.

A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.* - Page 3 633A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.* - Page 3 Animated_oras_xy_sylveon_sprite_by_arcticwolf0418-d8mmic3A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.* - Page 3 LarvestaA Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.* - Page 3 633
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Poké : 5600

PostSubject: Re: A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.*   A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.* - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 11:22 pm

Silverdawn was relieved that they had found a solution to her ripped bag problem. "Yeah, hopefully they'll be able to fix this one," she said. "I'm rather fond of it, though I suppose if I have no other choice, I'll just have to get used to a new bag."

She followed Aaron further into the forest, hoping that they would be done with their berry search soon. She might not be afraid of Nidoran or this forest anymore, but this mission had already gone on long enough for a simple gathering mission. Plus, she was getting rather tired after all of the strain her newly-formed body had just went through.

Silver carried out 1 launched of one Mission Dice (Image not informed.) :

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.*   A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.* - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 11:44 pm

During Aaron and his partners hike, Aaron could smell three more berries to gather. "I smell some more. Hold on." Aaron followed it scent, eventually finding them unpicked in the bushes. Aaron greedily took one by one, placing it in his bag. "Alright, I think we have enough. We could get more, but I want to hang out with Joey after this mission. I can't do that if we spend too much time here." Aaron smiled. "So... That's 175 for the each of us right? Ok. Lets head back to town."

Aaron lead Silverdawn out of the Dungeon, smiling all the way there. For such a simple mission they failed for the first time, this second attempted more then makes up for it. He couldn't wait to do another one. But for now, he wanted a little r&r. Maybe hunt for a little Ribbon he heard about. Either way, today was great.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.*   A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.* - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.*
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Pecha Forest-
Jump to: