Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.*   A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 2:07 am

First topic message reminder :

Spoiler:

Aaron enters the Pecha forest. stretching his neck, Getting that kink out of his neck. "Right, two times the charm." It been a while since Silverdawn and him took this mission. And with some few tricks up of his paws, Aaron was sure they could finish this mission no problem. "Alright, Silverdawn. Not only are we finishing this misson, but you're gonna face your fears." Aaron Laughed. He remembered the last time he taught someone how to face their fears. He didn't remember the outcome, but she was really happy from the result. "Now, Remember what we talked about. If we encounter any Nidoran, I'll hang back while you fight it. Don't worry, I won't make the fight go too far, alright?" Aaron pat Silverdawn on her back with his paws. Of course, facing her fears was a secondary objective. Their top priority was to get as much berries as they can before they leave.

"At any case, Let do our best."
Aaron took the lead. He been into this Dungeon so many times at this point, he knew what to expect here. Even with his blindness, Aaron was able to navigate the dungeon with relative ease.

Aaron: (20 - 5 = 15)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

PostSubject: Re: A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.*   A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 10:42 pm

Silverdawn let out a stream of pained hisses as she was blown across the clearing, landing on her side. At least the explosion had knocked the Ledyba and Zigzagoon off of her, though. Silverdawn struggled to get up, winding her coils around to push her body into the air. She growled as the zigzagoon got up from its position on the ground and raced towards her again. This time she was prepared for it, and lunged forward, sinking her fangs into the smaller pokemon, causing it to let out a squeal of pain as her teeth dug into its tiny body.

She tossed her head, and with it, the zigzagoon. The small quadruped soared through the air and slammed into a tree, sliding to the bottom of it and not moving after. Silverdawn turned her head to where the Ledyba was getting up, and though she couldn't see out of her eyes, she could still glare. And glare she did, right at the bug/flying type pokemon. The ledyba let out a squeak of fright, and fled.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.*   A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 11:13 pm

Perfect, now to manipulate the little Monkey. "Please... get these vines off me..." The Aipom nodded, turning her head and glared at the Tanglea that was constricting Aaron. She didn't waste any moment and rushed towards the Tanglea, clapping her hands to send a shock wave that caused the Tanglea to skid away and made her flinched. This little action caused the Vines to release Aaron. The Deino quickly retaliated and fired his Dragon Rage at the Tanglea. It tried to dodge the attack, however it was too slow and was inevitably hit. "Phew, That was a though one. How are you holding up Silv-" Aaron yelped as the Monkey Pokemon wrapped her hands Around Aaron. "Eh... Thank you, heheh." While this didn't catch Aaron off guard too much anymore, it still felt weird.

"Look, I know you love me and all that and I appreciate that, It just that-" Aaron's cheeks was soon met with the Aipom's lips. "D-Did you just kiss me?!" Aaron blushed madly. After all the time he used this move, he was NOT expecting that at all. The Little Monkey whispered into Aaron's Ear. "I understand, maybe we can meet each other again, cute dragon." Aaron shuttered at her seductive voice. He really hoped that was the Attract talking. The Monkey wasted no time to leave the Area, leaving the Deino flustered. "Ahem. As I was saying, how are you on your end Siverdawn?"

Monokuma Pikachu carried out 1 launched of one Mission Dice :
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.*   A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 11:21 pm

Silverdawn had turned her attention to Aaron, now that she was out of danger. She wasn't able to see the Aipom's kiss of the Deino, but she could feel the waves of heat coming from the monkey pokemon, and the scent in the air made Silverdawn blush with embarrassment. As the monkey pokemon scurried off into the trees, Silverdawn rounded on the deino.

"What the heck was that?" She hissed in shock, mayhaps coming off a bit more harsh than she meant to, but by arceus, that was nothing she ever wanted to witness again! She was going to burn her nostrils out as it was!
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.*   A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 11:40 pm

Aaron gulped as Silverdawn coiled around Aaron. Her harsh voice made Aaron's heart sink with fear. "Now I know what your thinking! It isn't that, I swear! I just used attract on her to manipulate her into helping me, that's all I didn't intend on her kissing me!" Aaron soon realize how selfish that sounded and his whole body shook with anticipation. "Ok, it sounded a little bit selfish. However, it saved me a lot of times! I mean come on, with this move we can make our mission a lot easier! Like, If we have to get an item from a female outlaw, we can manipulate her with my Attract to get the item from her." The Deino couldn't stop shaking. He knew a female would react to this in a extreme way. He wished the attract wasn't so useful. "Please don't hurt me! I'd never use this the way you are thinking. I just use this for mission and combat that's it!"

Aaron flinched, waiting for a slap or some kind that will hurt the Deino. Silverdawn will most likely never going to forget this little incident. In the end though, he guess that kiss was kinda worth it. He just hope he never encounter that Pokemon again.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.*   A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 11:54 pm

Silverdawn blinked in shock as she felt the deino tremble in her coils, and as he started spluttering out a panicked explanation, she realized that she'd come off harsher than she had intended. She loosened her coils and let the deino go.

"er.... sorry about that," she said awkwardly. "I didn't mean to scare you. It just... shocked me, is all. I was actually more concerned with the fact that she seemed like she was coming onto you pretty strong... it was a pretty disgusting smell." She shuddered in remembrance.

"Look," she started again, "I don't exactly approve of the technique... it seems a bit too close to mind control for my comfort, but when the matter is between life and death, I can understand why you would use it. Just... be careful you don't get in over your head with this, alright? I mean..." she shuddered again. "Imagine that you caused something like that to a pokemon that was a lot bigger and more powerful than you, who insisted on taking you away or something... Then I'd be left all alone, and who knows what would happen to you!"
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.*   A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 2:05 am

Aaron laughed akwardly, feeling her uncoil herself. "Yeah... Attract's effect are pretty nasty. Don't worry though, I won't over do it. And I'm sure as hell know that I won't let some powerful Pokemon have their way with me. I'm better then that." Aaron put a reassuring paw on the Arbork smiling. "I'm not going any where either. You can count on that." Aaron suddenly caught a whiff on some berries. "Hey I think I smell them!" Aaron Hurried towards the bush, picking some of it content one by one. "There are six of them. One Pecha berry and one watmel berries. We can take those for Ourself. The rest are Pecha berries. Enough to get some extra Poke from our client." Aaron was overjoyed that their objective was completed, and hell, Silverdawn has manage to face her fears. He wonder though, could they do more?

Aaron tossed the Pecha berry to his partner, asking. "Hey Silverdawn? Should we keep looking for more berries?"

Monokuma Pikachu carried out 3 launched of one Pecha Forest :
A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.* - Page 2 EE1XNfK , A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.* - Page 2 RvuSukW , A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.* - Page 2 D79y4LB
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.*   A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 4:05 am

Silverdawn caught the pecha berry in her mouth nimbly, holding it gently with her tongue, finding the numbing taste strange in her mouth as the pecha berry tried to overcome the natural poisons in her mouth, only to find itself equally matched by the Arbok's venomous body. "Pecha berries tas'e funneh," she mumbled around the berry before swallowing it.

She was glad to hear that they had succeeded in the mission so soon, though. Not only had they succeeded in the mission, but she'd overcome her fears and had evolved! It had been a very productive day, in her opinion.

"Sure, we can try and find some more berries. We can find up to ten of them for the maximum reward, so why not try for more poke? The more poke, the better, right?" she agreed easily.

Silver carried out 5 launched of one Pecha Forest :
A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.* - Page 2 ThRF56H , A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.* - Page 2 HUdHrl3 , A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.* - Page 2 W6tXtbK , A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.* - Page 2 2bkVcKu , A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.* - Page 2 HUdHrl3
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.*   A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 7:32 am

"Well, your a posion type, I can imagine that the berry is trying to neutralize your own poison." Aaron replied. It been a really productive day. For Silverdawn. Aaron was just glad he could help. "Of course! More money means we can better ourselves. Plus, our client would have more then enough berries to keep herself satisfied for a while." However, before Aaron could say anything futher, he could smell another batch of Pokemon around their location. "Heads up Siver, we're in wave two." Aaron pinpointed one smell in front of him. Aiming carefully, Aaron fired his Dragon rage at the bush. He could hear a Zigzagoon yelped. The bush shook like it was having a panic attack before it stopped.

"One down!"
Aaron exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.*   A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 11:23 pm

Silverdawn let out a hiss of anger as a Murkrow dove at her face, pecking with its sharp and powerful beak. She whipped up her long tail and struck the Murkrow across its back with her poison focused on the outside of the tail, a purple glow encasing it as it slammed into the dark bird pokemon.

The murkrow let out a cry of pain as the poison was injected into its system, and it fell to the ground, twitching. Silverdawn hissed menacingly as another bird pokemon dove for her face, this time a hoothoot, its sharp claws scratching across her scales, lifting a few away from her body painfully.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.*   A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 5:12 am

Aaron could hear Silverdawn taking care of one of the ferals, most likely from using her Poison. However, he could smell a hoothoot attacking Silverdawn. Aaron knew she could handle herself and focused on the two main threats in front of him. There was a Aipom, and a sudowoodo. Both of them are male so he couldn't use his Attract trick. It didn't matter anyway, he knew he could beat the both of them. With electricity sparking from his barred teeth, Aaron focused on one of his target, the Aipom. The Aipom quickly dodge Aaron's thunder fang and scratched him across the face, earning a growl from Aaron. The Sudowoodo snuck behind the Deino and kicked under Aaron's legs, causing him to trip and hit his head on the ground. "Oww..."

( 7 + 1 - 4 = 4. *Def scarf activated.*)
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.*   A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 5:20 am

Energy: 11 - 2 (Stamina Band) = 9

Silverdawn whipped her body around, trying to avoid the hoothoot's sharp talons. It followed her, surprisingly quicker in the air than she was on the ground. She let out a frustrated huff and stopped trying to avoid the bird, instead wrapping herself around it before it could process the change of direction.

The hoothoot let out a squawk of surprise and pain as she bit down on its body, using her immense strength to crush it at the same time. As she let go, the hoothoot fell to the ground in much the manner of the murkrow, and Silverdawn once again found herself surprised at her increased strength.

She turned her attention to Aaron's fight just in time to feel the vibrations through the ground as he landed face-first in the dirt. Silverdawn shot towards the fight and whacked the sudowoodo out of the way with her poisonous tail, not dealing the ground type a lot of damage, but preventing it from taking advantage of Aaron's temporary disadvantage.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.*   A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 7:47 am

Aaron slowly got up thank to Silverdawn's effort. He growled in anger as his patience was gone.. "That's it!" Aaron wasted no time firing Barrages of Dragon rage at the Monkey. The Aipom dodge almost every single one by climbing on the trees before one finally hits him, knocking down with a load thud. Then Aaron focused his attention on the the Sudwoodo. Aaron's small outburst scared it, causing it to flee in fear. "Pfft, Jerk." Aaron then patted Silverdawn on the back. "Thanks partner, Hopefully we don't have to see more of them." Aaron didn't notice, but the Fleeing Sudwoodo had drop a seed of some sort. After that series of attack, Aaron felt rather tired. "I think I gonna need a moment."
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.*   A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 2:03 pm

Silverdawn felt the shudder in the ground that signified the seeds fall to the ground, and she slithered over to it, nudging it with her tail, her tongue flickering out to taste the air. "A reviver seed," she announced. "These are quite useful. I'll put it in the bag, alright?"

Thus saying, she made to scoop the seed into the bag that was normally strapped to her back, only to find that it wasn't there. She merely flung the reviver seed over her scales, causing it to land on the ground a few feet away with a soft thud. Silverdawn blinked, wondering what the heck had just happened.

Then it occurred to her that in her evolution, she had grown much larger and thicker around -perhaps the bag had fallen off?

"Uh... I seem to have lost my bag." she said awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.*   A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.* - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 4:19 am

"Good, that will come in handy." Aaron smiled. While he was resting, he couldn't help but think about that dream he had while he was asleep. Did he have a crush on her? he couldn't of, she just a friend. She was Hotheaded with a mouth of a sea Pokemon. Yet... Why did Aaron like that about her? Every time she makes an explosive rant, his chest was filled with strange feelings. It felt nice, yet you didn't want to show it to anyone. Its embarrassing. How would Silverdawn feel about this Pokemon? will she accept her despite her personality? Aaron shock his head. It would be best not to think about these things now. It would only make things more complicated.

Silverdawn seem to having trouble, considering she told Aaron about losing her bag. "What's in it then? I'm sure we can find it with our nose."
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.*   A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.* - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 4:25 am

Silverdawn had to think for a moment, unsure of what she had put in her bag. "Umm... Oh, oh yeah! I had an oran berry and another reviver seed in there. So, we'll just sniff out the oran berry, right? That's a great idea!" Silverdawn said, surprised that she hadn't thought of that already.

Her tongue flickered out of her mouth, tasting for the scent of oran berry. She found the bag fallen to the ground by a couple of tree roots, and by feeling it with her tail, she realized that the straps were completely torn away.

"Well, that's just peachy," she announced. "The straps are torn; I'm not sure how we're going to carry it back... I mean, it's not like you or I have hands... Hey, don't you have a bag? That explorer's bag the guild gave us? We could just stick the items from my bag into yours," she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.*   A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Berry Beautiful day. *Attempt Two.*
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next