Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Learning How To Fight.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

Learning How To Fight. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Learning How To Fight.   Learning How To Fight. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 6:37 am

First topic message reminder :

"Come on, your not going to get yourself killed. All I'm doing is teaching you how to fight." Aaron reassured Alona as they entered the entrance of the Forest. Aaron was a little nervous that he was teaching Alona, considering this is his first time teaching someone in the first place. At the same time though, he was excited that he would be with Alona again. Alona on the other hand was really nervous with fighting. Hurting a Pokemon is one thing, but duking it out? Not so much. However, the Deino was right about one thing. If she want to have a chance while exploring, she would need to do this. "I know I know, But what if things went wrong?"

Aaron couldn't help but laugh at that. "I won't let that happen, I promise. And if you train really good, maybe we might find more Gummis for you to evolve." Alona smiled at that. "Alright, if you put it that way. What do I do?" Aaron grinned, taking his battle stance. "I gonna need you to hit me as hard as you can. I just need to test how fast, and strong you are, ok?" Alona nodded, stepping back a few feets back and prepared herself for her tackle.

Aaron: (20 - 5 = 15)
Alona: (20 - 5 = 15)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Learning How To Fight.   Learning How To Fight. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 7:10 am

Alona growled even loader. "That is utter crap and you-" Aaron hollering interupted the normal type. How could she think when Aaron is screaming like that. "Damn you Monkeys! Get off me!" Aaron was so busy with bucking the Money that was scratching him, he was oblivious to Azeral's voice and attack. The monkeys fell off of Aaron's back. When they came too, Their eyes met with the breathing nose of the Deino. "I suggest you leave, now." Doing as he said, the Monkey fled away, dropping their berries behind. This caught Alona's eye. She figured that those berries were hers now. However, as soon as she got to the berries, Aaron stood between them. "Sorry Azeral, don't take the items."

"Are you freaking serious?" She would argue even further, but she felt a little dizzy, tired from all the fighting. "I want to lay down..." Aaron chuckled. "I was expecting that, considering you never fought before."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Learning How To Fight.   Learning How To Fight. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 7:16 am

Azeral stood in place closing her eyes, she reached out and took off her hood and looked at Aaron and Alona. "Looks like we're all done here, good job Alona, hard to believe this was your first fighting experience." Azeral said considering she did really good, while her mother would just nod or not pay attention Az decided to be slightly encouraging to the Eevee. "Should we rest here for a bit or go to town and rest, after using my Teleport i can't use it again for a bit." Azeral admitted not having full control over her ability.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Learning How To Fight.   Learning How To Fight. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 7:27 am

Alona laid on her stomach, slowly closing her eyes. "Heh... Yeah..." Was all she could say before falling asleep. It was awkward, but Aaron started to rub her back to congratulate her. in response, she kicked her legs happily. "Yeah, though I think she's still gonna be scared from fighting. It was anger that made her fought. Without that feeling, she wouldn't of win that fight. Something I need her to focus on, all the while making sure she doesn't go far with it. What I mean is, she got to be in a Tranquil fury trance." Aaron soon laid there, still rubbing Alona's back. "Thanks for everything, Azeral. Help yourself to any of the left over items before we leave."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Learning How To Fight.   Learning How To Fight. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 7:32 am

Azeral nodded but didn't need any of the items, she was content with what she had. "No thanks you take them, i have all i need for my team." Azeral said then wondered something, before she could wonder if this was a good question she asked it. "So, what is Alona to you exactly, whenever she does something you get a weird feeling of, well i have no idea how to say it." Azeral asked, it was mostly that cute when mad thing that drove Az to ask.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Learning How To Fight.   Learning How To Fight. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 10:11 pm

"Alright, suit yourself." Aaron went over picked up the berries and placed them in the bags. He then went back to Alona and continued to rub her. Alona had a tough day, but he was proud of her non the less. Her fur feels so fluffy, while his fur are more rougher. It felt rather nice. For once in his life, he'll admit it. He's in love with this Eevee. Her wanting to be a Sylveon is like both cherry and icing on a cake. "When you do Evolve... I think I'm gonna confess..." He thought to himself. Azeral's question quickly snapped out the Deino's thoughts. "What Alona is to me?" Damn it, he forgot, she could sense his emotion! Damn it, damn it damn it! She can't know that he loves Alona! Aaron gotta think of something fast! "Oh, uh... She just a friend, that's all. That weird feeling your sensing are most likely in your head." It was a stupid excuse, but it would have to do. Before Az could further question Aaron, he quickly interrupts her. "How are you? You think you could teleport us now?"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Learning How To Fight.   Learning How To Fight. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 10:18 pm

"Are you sure because if that was true that'd mean either Alona was feeling that, or i was, I'm pretty good at this sensing thing." Azeral said but the question of could she teleport slightly caught her off guard, but Az decided to tell a lie. "No i still need a bit to Teleport outta here." Azeral said then decided a follow up question would be good before Aaron could retaliate. "So, why when i asked that you got nervous." Azeral asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Learning How To Fight.   Learning How To Fight. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 10:36 pm

Come on! What is this, some kind of interrogation? "Nope, I'm sure it was just some feral around here. Or maybe it was you? All I know that I'm just her friend, and she's consider me as my teacher." Though that is something he would hoped, If Alona did loved him... No, he gotta stop. He can't afford to let Azeral to know about it. He wanted to leave now, but she still wasn't ready yet. "Nervous? Because your asking strange personal questions. Could you please stop it?" Aaron was getting rather annoyed at this point, while at the same time, felt more awkward with the question. "Just... enjoy this silent while we can before we have to go, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Learning How To Fight.   Learning How To Fight. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 10:49 pm

"Its not like I'm really wanting to know, just asking since i have nothing else to talk about, don't have to answer if you don't want to." Azeral said, she was right at no time did she say Aaron needed to tell her, he decided to just start making stuff up. "I don't really see it being personal, just asking why your emotions were like that at the time, i don't even understand what you were feeling at the time either." Azeral asked but again he didn't need to answer, instead of waiting for an answer Azeral got up. "It's ready." Azeral said then grabbed Alona and Aaron and teleported back to the town.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning How To Fight.   Learning How To Fight. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Learning How To Fight.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3