Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pure Darkness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Pure Darkness - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Pure Darkness   Pure Darkness - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

Noel stepped into the large opening may called the Obsidian Crevice, Noel reached inside her pack and pulled out two sitrus berries, both for her. Noel stood at the entrance eating the berries, the trek here wasn't kind to her, she really needed those berries right now, as Noel did this she looked down to the seemingly bottomless Crevice, Noel picked up a rock and threw it down just to see how deep it went. Noel waited a few moments, then at least a minute and still no noise to indicate it had hit the bottom. "Well, that's comforting." Noel muttered out and began her trek down into the darkness.

"Maybe i should of asked Jak to come along, Nah i bother him enough he has his own problems to deal with." Noel spoke to herself while making her way down, best worry someone too much, Noel even slightly doubted Jak would follow her here, this wasn't the kindest of places to be.

Energy 59 (59-30+30 2 Sitrus)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Pure Darkness   Pure Darkness - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 7:20 am

"From what i could tell they look like scales from a Pokemon, a Gabite i think." Noel said but sadly that was as much as she knew, little did she and Lumina know that was a cure-all item. "Maybe someone in the town will know what they do, if anything at all I'd still be worth a look." Noel said picking up the gummies, she slightly wanted to eat one since they were apparently for her type, yet she refrained from doing so, they could have a better use down the road. "You take the extra Tm, i have no use for two." Noel said placing her new items in her bag.
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

Poké : 3086

PostSubject: Re: Pure Darkness   Pure Darkness - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 7:51 am

Lumina nodded, putting the spare Dark Pulse TM and one of the Gabite Scales in her bag. She left the other scale in case Noel wanted it, but she didn't see much use for two. Especially when she didn't even know what it did. Maybe it did nothing and a Gabite just got injured here, who knew? For now, she shrugged it off, adjusting the bag slung over her torso. Whacking a Sableye with a torch had been fun and all, but it was probably time they got going. She nodded to the Lucario, signalling that she was ready to go whenever she was.

Energy: 2 (+2, Heal Ribbon)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Pure Darkness   Pure Darkness - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 3:32 pm

Noel took out and checked the Tm she had once more, she contemplated using it now, though she wouldn't have a clue how to effectively use it in combat. "Maybe later." Noel mumbled to herself before looking back at Lumina, seeing the nod Noel grabbed the torch, it still had a bit to go until it was out, good for them. Noel didn't bother to say anything nor joke and just started walking figuring Lumina would follow, Noel couldn't shake the strange feeling they were being watched by something, since she had no evidence to support her feelings she didn't tell Lumina, best not to worry her over a small feeling.

Rezikun carried out 4 launched of one Obsidian Crevice :
Pure Darkness - Page 3 Klefki10 , Pure Darkness - Page 3 Meowst10 , Pure Darkness - Page 3 Absol10 , Pure Darkness - Page 3 Deino10

Energy: 35 (34+Page)
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: Pure Darkness   Pure Darkness - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 11:17 am

The Vulpix walked forward, her ears perked and her eyes beginning to adjust to this low light. She felt strangely at peace here, despite, well, stuff wanting to kill her. It was scary what a girl could get used to. A small smile crossed her face, something about that thought amused her. "So, Noel... what's our next objective?" The vixen questioned. "Was there something you wanted to find in this dungeon, or should we be trying to get out?" She didn't mind either way, but since Lumina hadn't intended to come here in the first place, she was perfectly fine with the thought of getting the heck out of here. ... well, she wanted to get her badge back, but they could stumble around in the dark all day and not find it. It was probably much deeper in the crevice, maybe even destroyed by the fall.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Pure Darkness   Pure Darkness - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 4:20 pm

Noel looked down and closed her eyes, she would of crossed her arms but she'd most likely set herself on fire after doing that. Not the best thing to do right now. "I was sorta looking for this Tm, i can use it so i decided to try and find one. I came here because the Move is called dark pulse so i kinda assumed it'd be in the darkest place i could find." Noel said while that wasn't the best reasoning for looking for a item she was right about its location in the end. "Did you lose anything on the fall down? if not it might be best to get out of here, falling off a cliff isn't good for your health last time i checked." Noel used a joking tone for the end there.

As Noel stood around talking silent footsteps could be heard, Noel quickly looked around to see three pure white Pokemon standing amidst the darkness, Noel and Lumina were surrounded by the silent trio. Noel was surprised, she hadn't even felt these three.

(17)
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: Pure Darkness   Pure Darkness - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 4:29 pm

The vixen paused. "... my explorer's badge went missing in the fall." She confessed. It was a little embarrassing, even if she wasn't especially attached to the guild. She had considered leaving it a couple of times, in fact. Still, the point remained that it was an important symbol of her status, and she had lost it. Most likely, she could get it replaced, but losing it was still embarrassing. She was about to say something more when she felt something odd, like a dozen pairs of eyes watching her. Warily, she took a step closer to Noel, her eyes narrowed. The Lucario seemed to sense it too; they weren't alone. "Speak up." She commanded, glaring into the darkness. She hated being surprised. Call it a pet peeve, but it always made her feel stupid to fall into someone else's trap, and Lumina absolutely hated that feeling.

PhantomSun carried out 2 launched of one Obsidian Crevice :
Pure Darkness - Page 3 Espurr10 , Pure Darkness - Page 3 Silver11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pure Darkness   Pure Darkness - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pure Darkness
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3